Will we ever see Chinese villains in Hollywood movies?

Will we ever see Chinese villains in Hollywood movies?

Attached: 1559139233234.jpg (1600x900, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent_Pictures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alibaba_Pictures
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cast them

>"Chigroes - Chinese Negroes and Negresses. They've got some of the intelligence of the Chinese and most of the vices of the black man. One day they may become a nuisance."

Dr. No - James Bond

also refers to them as Chiggers.

plus shit like Fu Man Chu ' the yellow menance '

I think Chinese rightly so have had enough of being villains in Hollywood. We were pretty racist to them for a long time

winnie the pooh

No, only wh*te m*les can be bad guys

Lethal Weapon 4

Not when the market is worth so much. Red Dawn remake had Chinese as the villains but had to rewrite it to North Korea as they didn't want to risk not being able to release it in China.

>outsource all the factories to china so that your own people become poor and it uplifts china economically
>crash the world economy so that even white people dont believe in the american dream anymore
>create a generation of poorfags who live with their parents and are deep in debt
>flood your country with millions of shitskins and teach them to hate white people and enforce a never ending tribal warfare and culture war so that they are incapable of uniting against a greater evil

What did the western elite mean by that?

you lost me on the last point. You speak about minorities being taught to hate white people, but you are probably unlikely to admit to things like disproportional incarceration of minorities. You are more likely to sit there and defend the for profit prison system than other citizens and then talk about how we need to unite to find a greater evil.

>le booo hoooo hooo bad things happen to me
>it must be white peoples fault
>sneed who lives in the trailer park has white privilege somehow

Non whites are bascially being taught for 60 years straight that white people are evil by liberals. Every institution teaches them that white people are evil. There are literal classes in universties where they talk about how whiteness needs to be destroyed lol. And white people have figured out the elite want to destroy them and not just in america, every white country is being flooded with millions of niggers till one day white people will become a marginalized and hated minority in their own country.
America really is no longer a country worth fighting for. The globalist go what they wanted ya see. No one cares.
I dont say this as someone who is pro china but china are going to win
This is why the chinks are going to steam roll america.

If america were still racially and culturally homogeneous things might have a better chance.

Better hope we all die in nuclear hellfire

>Non whites are bascially being taught for 60 years straight that white people are evil by liberals.
Yeah. It's those darn liberals doing that. The real life acts of prejudice by hateful racist whites may have had an influence as well.

Attached: bostonyouremyhome.png (650x513, 189K)

chinks are fucking scary

>Will we ever see Chinese villains in Hollywood movies?
Replacement Killers.

>prejudice
Look into what this word actually means chinkoid

>Hello Dr. Jones, so good of you to join us.

Attached: 15599748705252.jpg (300x387, 37K)

I have the same opinion. I'm not pro-China but the West in it's current state isn't worth defending. Homogenous nations with one goal will always beat out mongrel nations

I'm not sure why Americans are so upset about the first point. Factory jobs are not high paying. The reason China gets all the factories is free market economics. Americans do higher value jobs so their median pay rises, China gets more factory jobs and everyone is utilized efficiently.

Who gets to be the badguy nowadays? Seems everything has an unfortunate connotation.

>The real life acts of prejudice by hateful racist whites may have had an influence as well.
I'm sure none of that was retaliation for rapes, murders, robberies, and every other criminal act known to mankind committed against them and their families by said victims of "acts of prejudice." God knows the holy minority can do no wrong.

>You speak about minorities being taught to hate white people, but you are probably unlikely to admit to things like disproportional incarceration of minorities.
Unlikely. Are you willing to acknowledge their higher incarceration rates are due to committing vastly more crimes?

Attached: black_statsgraph.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

>Are you willing to acknowledge their higher incarceration rates are due to committing vastly more crimes?
inb4 he ignores the fact that the reported race of perpetrators matches the criminal statistics by 99.9%

Attached: b12.jpg (640x640, 67K)

>Who gets to be the badguy nowadays? Seems everything has an unfortunate connotation.
Russians obviously. After hacking the elections and supporting Drumpf, they deserve it.

The studios are planning their movies from the ground up with the Chinese market in mind. That's why we've seen movies where the Chinese play inexplicable or unrealistic heroes. The Martian film, for example, portrayed China in a much more flattering light than the novel.

Attached: 908096876.jpg (662x604, 96K)

>unlikely to admit to things like disproportional incarceration of minorities
their incarceration rates are disproportionate because they commit a disproportionate amount of offences. go back

Attached: 1558372398008.png (1370x3313, 259K)

Somebody needs to stop the damn chinamen in real life. They're already elbow deep in Canada's ass but it's gonna be a power struggle with the jews for America.

China's already buying up the farmland and farming corporations in the US. Missouri passed a "right to farm" or whateverthefuck bill like 5 or so years ago and the chinks busted in and bought up tons of farms.

There are more Russian villains now than in the Cold War. During the Cold War, studios tiptoed around with vague villains of unspecified European nationalities. They may have had Russian accents but weren't identified as onscreen other than as "foreign spies". Now there's the Russian mafia as generic stock villains.

America is the bad guy

Russians/Eastern Euro's are white so they can still be targeted. Also Putin/Trump connection in the media so there's fuel.

Also "the cartel" and "Nazi's".

>What is Red Dawn, Rocky IV, Red Heat, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Rambo III, From Russia with Love etc

And they have far been outnumbered by post-Cold War flicks. Those films were exceptions, not the norm.

The point is that Hollywood wasn't afraid of having Russian villains back then. They would never dare cast any negative light towards China today

Hollywood counts China as a major customer. American films were rarely released in the Soviet Union.

They're major backers too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent_Pictures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alibaba_Pictures

what villains?

Attached: _96969502_78b75efc-37fe-449f-944e-0fa30805a597.jpg (976x549, 98K)

The Chinese will always be typecasted as the illusive strangers who help the protagonists whenever he feels like it

Attached: the yellow lodge.jpg (1100x618, 477K)

dark knight
batman was fighting chinese people

>>Who gets to be the badguy nowadays? Seems everything has an unfortunate connotation.
>Russians obviously. After hacking the elections and supporting Drumpf, they deserve it.

Funny, but in my state we only use paper balloting, and every county went to Trump, every one of them.
Seems Russia's electronic hacking supported Hillary

Hong Kong. Not the same

After the War starts, sure.

not the same to chinks but chinks are chinks to amerisharts

Attached: banzai.jpg (3648x2736, 3.18M)

At least it kept some of the youth off the street instead of being unemployed degerates playing gangster

Bruh look at recidivism and victim reports, get that tired ass targetting/unfairy sentenced shit out of here

look at this shit, amerimutts are too busy with their retarded racial politics to actually move anyway. your country is a shit hole with for profit prisons, no healthcare and internet datacaps.

none of you mutts are even white and muh ancestry wont matter when the chinks come for ya

>FUCKING FACTS AND DATA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1552038069613.jpg (900x600, 77K)

dont lump me in with your identity politics retard

then fuck off leftist faggot

>leftist faggot

Because i called you out on your retarded bullshit? you live in a 3rd world country bud and calling people who don't agree with your retarded sentencing and justice system 'leftist' and 'communist' is why the chinks are going to shit all over your country

no one cares niggerlover

seethe more 3rd worlder

you and your family will have a shorter life span than mine

>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW DEY PUT POOR INNOCENT CRIMINALS IN PRISON!
niggerloving retards

>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW DEY PUT POOR INNOCENT CRIMINALS IN PRISON!

if you think that's what i've been saying you deserve to live in the third world you 0iq retard

Dark Knight.