JUST imagine casting this face in a multi million dollar movie project

Somebody please post the casting director but I'm 99% sure it's going to be a s o y face or a strong woman

Attached: rev_1_PDP_TRL_3490_High_Res_JPEG.0.jpg (1200x800, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0278168/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr17
imdb.com/name/nm0419605/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not gonna lie, this guy was a complete charisma vacuum and could not be funny to save his family’s life

one of the worst casting decisions of all time
though I can think of a worse one

Attached: v1.cjs0OTk2OTtqOzE4MDkwOzEyMDA7MTk1MDszMDAw.jpg (780x1200, 223K)

>incels would kill to have a jawline like that
LMAO

probably would have seen this movie if they actually cast a normal actor that fit the roll

I was annoyed they black washed another character, but in the interviews he seemed like he actually knew and liked pokemon, which is the opposite of anybody who acts. So I warmed up to him. I hate it when people get excited about their favorite thing and ask the actor questions related to it and they completely blank because they don't know who or what they even portrayed on camera.

So I respect the kid somewhat and I don't mind it too much anymore

one of the women who cast it also cast Black Mirror, which makes sense
But the Director (Rob Letterman) has a massive shnozz and my Jewdar is going off the scale

Are you paid by Brie Larson to personally respond with the word "incel" to every negative post about her? Or do you do it for free?

He's trolling. All Brie fans on Yea Forums are trolls

No, I liked her fine in the movies I've seen her in.

Surely the director knew the moment he saw this dude was cast that the project was fucked.
Pity no one stood up and said what everyone was thinking. 'recast el goblino!'

Honestly why didn't they get a gook or zipper head to play him? It would've satisfied both the negro and Caucasian, and it's consistent with the Japanese origins.

this. all they had to do was hire an average guy (white).

For the same reason they never cast hot Japanese/Chinese women kikes are racist as fuck unless your a nog

Yeah I'm still pissed that fat Asian twat was the lead in Last Jedi and not her hot sister. It's an ideological war on objective beauty.

id be satisfied with a 7/10 tibetan steppechink female. they just seem the closest culturally to snu snu

Black people are unironically the most whiny people. They can't be satisfied till they see a black person on-screen. Asians don't like seeing black people on-screen and whites, indians and latinos don't seem to care much

>>incels would kill to have a jawline like that

Yeah then I could use it to dig a pit to throw the corpses of roasties and their numale beta cucks into it!!!FACT!!!

Not only do (((they))) cast a mutt, they cast the ugliest fucking negro mongrel they could find!!!FACT!!!

>Are you paid by Brie Larson to personally respond with the word "incel" to every negative post about her? Or do you do it for free?

He/she/IT think's Brie will let him/her/it suck her diseased toes if they pay tribute to the roastie kike cum dumpster!!!FACT!!!

Attached: CRYPT-KEEPER-FEET.jpg (483x720, 209K)

Attached: fae54d1.png (513x360, 139K)

>But the Director (Rob Letterman) has a massive shnozz and my Jewdar is going off the scale
Thanks, Google.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-09-00-35-30.png (1080x1920, 499K)

why did they use ash instead?

Attached: ash.webm (1152x480, 2.55M)

>Black people are unironically the most whiny people.

Saying this while whining about black people on a Mongolian cave painting forum, the lack of self-awareness is incredible.

IMDB has two casting directors, both women. Between them they were involved with:

>Pacific Rim 2, Captain Marvel, Rogue One, Crash, Black Panther

But also

>Dredd, The Lobster, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, any decent Marvel flick (like GotG

Attached: 92BA02C1-A77D-43DB-84AE-78EFCC2E3791.jpg (750x581, 315K)

>you can't bring awareness to something or you're automatically worse
nah, shut the fuck up

Why do leftists want to blackwash white cultural icons and replace white people so badly?

Attached: 1559937448795.png (960x540, 643K)

it's psychological warfare user
in the literal sense
and it's not Leftists
It's Jews

seethe more

Yes, how could they blackwash the great cultural icon that is Tim Goodman from the famous video game Detective Pikachu?

Attached: DGwmU_9XYAE1lBA.jpg (818x784, 110K)

It doesn't matter what they do, it will trigger the alt-right snowflakes either way.

He literally looks like the average marvel fan, thats their audience

lmao
google "american inventors" and report back

If it was any other actor would it have made enough money to make a difference?

Rime city is in UNOVA which is basically the USA

Yeah I know

Just surprised that google is refusing to even process my query correctly

Y is Arcanine so smoll

Thank god for big noses

But his acting was shit still. He sucked in JW and he sucked here, too. The girl opposite him wasn't any better, but overall it was Ryan Reynolds voice acts that carried the whole thing with a shit plot.

what is loxism?

Attached: 1546920677916.jpg (738x741, 79K)

what would you change to make it better?

Attached: women.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

>Starring Ryan Reynolds as... Ryan Reynolds....again.
I'm board of that one trick pony.

Or a young white guy that's somewhat popular. It's kind of a memeanswer, but Timothee Chalamet? Or literally anyone else?

this is bizarre and arousing at the same time

She 100% does anal on the first date

She's honestly gotten too good at this, she's starting to look like that deformed Brazilian with the Sangheili knees

100% quarantee shes been knotted

>mc is white guy
>pikachu can fight
>everyone can hear pikachu, so the group dynamic works better
>girl's water pokemon can fight
>friend from the start is a big brock-y comic relief black guy and comes along

because the dynamics in the film just weren't good enough, and no matter how good someone is, acting opposite a cgi object doesn't work.

>the lab, and the parade are guarded by human + pokemon goons
>goons fight them
>typing differences used, so pikachu gets to btfo a water pokemon, psyduck btfos a fighting or a fire pokemon etc.
>so several scenes of actual strategic fighting with high plot stakes

because all the fighting was just them running away and not fighting, running from apom, running from greninja, running from torterra, etc etc etc and no typing strategy at all. The 2 hero pokemon, pikachu and psyduck, for 99% of the film, are not even capable of battling. One fight at the end isn't enough.

>one of the party members pokemon evolves at a cinch moment

Because the only way evolutions are used is with gyrados as a scene transition, they don't use it for the plot at all.

I honestly think he did pretty good.

Detective Jigaboo.

yeah he was not bad considering how most of his scenes are him in a green screen studio opposite a doll covered in dots talking to himself.

But all the melodrama his character was written with about his dad was just painful to watch.

and I think asian water character girl, white guy mc, and big black brock-esque guy who is a friend from the start that tags along maybe with a fire pokemon or something to be not exactly brock, would have been a better dynamic.

I know right? It should've been this chad

Attached: 1200px-Corviknight[1].png (1200x1200, 531K)

Then why did they film it in London?

Also Zendaya and Tessa Thompson, wtf is wrong with Marvel lately? Why do they hate beautiful women suddenly?

The character in the video game looks like beautiful twink Tom Holland, so naturally shit eating Hollywood crooks cast the ugliest diversity token they can get.

Zendaya is a beautiful woman. Tessa Thompson doesn't look that bad either.

Have sex

My granny likes Pokemon, the acting industry isn’t fucking Oxfam, enough with the charity handouts.

Tim Goodman is white though.

Is the STUTTERSHIT rip worth a dl?

I don’t know if they are, it just seems to be libtards, usually Jewish or white, that want ((diversity)) but now of course the idea that black people must be 60% of everything is a runaway golem of their making.

movie that should have been raking in the millions but casted a nigger

They should have cast this angel face, I would have watched it then

Attached: 0F7E4046-E4A1-4287-AA3B-F2AF9EAC08ED.jpg (630x1200, 145K)

Because they’re ugly and need to erase the high standards they can never meet.

But why make him black unless you’re a racist? Don’t fucking lie that the ugly actor was dA bEsT fOr ThE jOb either because that only works on leftards.

They’re neither beautiful nor good enough to play MJ and Valkyrie, race erasure is racist.

Least it wasn't some brit-bonger.

Attached: dunkirk-32.jpg (768x512, 159K)

Yeah I'll probably rape this twink

they look like they fuck black guys

I thought he did fine. It's the reporter girl who turned in what felt too much like a typical "kids movie" performance to me.

its basically a good dvd rip / subpar BR rip

>try to actually discuss the story of the film
>get totally ignored
>everyone just bickers about casting

Attached: mcdonalds_ns.webm (640x800, 2.67M)

So how was the movie?

Absolutely bogged down with emotionally manipulative melodrama
The story hinges on a sob story about the main guys dad abandoning him. It's near unwatchable.
The worldbuilding and the way they show pokemon is kind of cool. But not in terms of story or action. The pokemon don't really do anything. Pikachu can't even use any electric moves or moves at all until the end of the film.
The girls pokemon (a psyduck) can't do anything either.
The central romance is g-rated kiddie shit. Nothing interesting about it at all really. 0 chemistry between the leads.

It's all extremely boring to watch and nostalgia is not enough to string you along. They don't even hit many of the nostalgia buttons they had available.

2/10

It was okay. A bit short, a bit too childish and not really making the most of its setting but as a proof of concept that a live action Pokémon movie can work it gets the job doneme. Fingers crossed for more Pokémon movies.

I played it at 3x speed after 20 minutes. There's no trainer battles. I hate this movie.

>let's cast a white boy as the mc!
>what, in 2019? We need a black guy
>what about an asian mc? After all Pokemon is japanese
>sorry to interrupt, but my jewish cousin needs a role, could he be the mc?

>guys, I know just the person that will work for all of you

Should've been WMAF just to piss off the Asian incels

It was kino, easily the best video game movie adaptation ever made.

There is no such thing as "blackwash". There are so many white characters in these media that they completely forget about other races. Video game characters are 90% white and everyone loses their shit when a little diversity is shown.

Not gonna lie, I have a boner from this

>There are so many white characters
Most of them are jews, user.

Attached: jew.jpg (630x350, 68K)

what races were they supposed to be anyway?
i'm guessing brock is like okinawan or something to japanese people but he's black

misty should be scottish with an accent

and ash should be like a steven yuen type, but younger obviously

Attached: pokemon-ash-brock-misty.jpg (1400x700, 63K)

As someone who never watched the cartoons or played the games, and only knows details about it through the absorption of general cultural background noise, the movie was boring af.

He still detracted from the movie. I'm not even racist, a black guy is fine but he have to act. This guy really can't

>HORK HORK HORK
>WHERG WHERG WHERG

be fair
most of the time his scene partner is a cgi object
his entire character is basically:
>whingy little kid with abandonment issues
most of his lines are melodramatic sob stories
or being a thirsty beta

No one could have made that role work.

years ago i signed up for kung fu classes and they used to try to get us to do stuff like this. all the different walks were named after animals. im not sure what animal this would be though. its much more tiring than running.

my mom said why did they put a white guy as his dad
based mom

There are many more talented / attractive black actors out there. I don't understand how this nobody landed the role

White Male Black Female is only acceptable if the Black Female has already died before the story starts.

"Diversity" propaganda is PR meant to desensitize and normalizing people to the worse minority groups, Black/gays mainly but also hispanics and arabs to a lesser extent.

That's why you rarely see Indians/orientals in hollywood.They don't cause things that generate hate so they don't need PR.

Attached: gingercide.jpg (244x206, 14K)

when everyone was predicting Pikachu movie to make a billion thanks to Pokemon craze, my first thought was "not with this guy, no". why the fuck would anyone cast him or Boyega in a property that's most popular in Asia? that's a death knell right there.

blackwashing an Asian property is immediate flop. they'll never warm up to it unlike americans who are forced to pretend. the world outside of america doesn't care about muh slavery cause they had their own problems that they think were far more serious.

this niggas skin isnt even black, its like some sickly grey/greenish color
fucking disgusting looking creature

>Black people are unironically the most whiny people. They can't be satisfied till they see a black person on-screen.

from my experience, that's mostly woke white people. like, black people didn't bother to see A Wrinkle In Time let alone defend that turd but Brie Larson had to act like its white savior.

The word you're looking for is American

that's unironically the real reason why it flopped. like, they would get away if they didn't tease BMWF pairing. don't they realize that BP would have made much less if BP and his lady were BMWF? neither audience likes mixing.

the stupid stupidly bought propaganda that they are the future of the boxoffice kekek. as if asia and latam are ever going to accept those leads. none of jordan peele's movies did well OS despite america creaming itself over them. feddie mercury demolished BP overseas and so did many movies. those leads only have american support unless we are talking will smith who's popular everywhere.

>tu quoque
brainlet

So why didn't they cast an asian dude? Literally no one would mind.

>The central romance is g-rated kiddie shit. Nothing interesting about it at all really. 0 chemistry between the leads.

this is true of all blockbusters that have BMWF. on one side, they want to look woke but inserting it in the movie. On the other side, they want to make money so they keep it as G and assexual as possible cause they know audience wouldn't like the real deal. Rey and Finn, Miles and Gwenn, this cuck and his girl, Bumblebee chick and her muttfriend, they are all the same blink or you miss it kiddie romances made for woke points, not because anyone putting them in the movies thought they'd be commercial or had any passion for them.

I thought that too
BM WF need to be constantly kissing at all moments

it's busness. white characters are considered neutral outside of white countries (that, you know, actually contribute to boxoffice unlike african continent) and contrary to popular belief that asia and latam want to see people like them in hollywood movies, they don't. they have local stars galore. when they watch hollywood flick, they want to see movie stars and they are all white with the exception of smith, washington (who isn't nearly as popular abroad as smith), and the rock (who is considered samoan despite being half black). so that's really it. putting latinos and asians doesn't improve boxoffice as you can see from star wars. mexican rebel and asian rebels bombed in latam and asia. expending poe damron role in TLJ didn't do shit for that movie in latam as the boxoffice went down on opening weekend, well before bad buzz did the rest. hollywood doesn't get overseas markets. they think they want the same that woke twitter wants. top kek.

>they have local stars galore
This. While Chinese, Indians or Mexicans might think it's nice to have one of their stars occasionally show up in a big Hollywood production they certainly don't want some fucking 56% American diaspora claiming to represent the race.

Feels bad man.

Attached: star wars diversity never.jpg (659x1440, 184K)

They've cast an american, what's wrong with that?

speaking of diaspora, I never understood why america is trying so hard to make oscar isaac the latino superstar. the guy is a fuckin evangelical. catholic latinos, who are 99% of latinos, are never going to identify with that, while evangelical bible belt is never gonna flip for a white actor that keeps claiming he's POC.

Marvel does a decent job at casting

>what's wrong with that?

i havnt seen the movie but a few people have said he cant act.

Hollywood can't register ethnicity beyond black/not black and asian/not asian. You think they'd even notice someone's religion besides jew/not jew?

>tries to throw drink
>just gets it on her own hair
based bloatkween putting this skelly failure in her place

I like a qt jap as much as the next user, but what the fuck is it about jap facial structure in particular that makes them look so simian?

very true. their loss cause most people are more united by religion than race. look how latin america embraces catholic kino like fast and furious.

He was incredible bad in Jurassic World 2
I don't expect nothing good in his career, besides blacking elle fannin in their next movie together. pic related

Attached: all_the_bright_places-749136840-large.jpg (500x750, 53K)

you can't spell ginger without spelling N-WORD

>My dream is appear in Star Wards
She born too late for that fate, now would be awful.
His grandad was allegedly a jewish doctor, so he had easy open in Hollywood because of it.

if I was skilled with photoshop I'd put that face on robocop

I bet he played that card a lot. never liked that manlet. he seems to play all ethnicity cards that can get him to move up.

idk but does she have huge eyes or does it only look like it because she has a tiny head? or is it a phone app that makes your eyes bigger.

They hope in the future there will be no more white people and they can look back to movies, tv, and propaganda and say that white people were a myth you brown people created it. Jews want a mixed race of people with no culture and no history and no reason to fight back against their global takeover

Attached: 1556848753647.png (2048x791, 501K)

Why are incels so obsessed with blacks

Why are jews?

It’s not the Jews fault women find you repulsive

You're a fucking idiot.

It’s not the Jews fault you and your incel buds can’t get laid

Attached: goyim know.png (440x522, 136K)

Nobody cares about your bbc fetish m8

If you had we’d you’d be less obsessive and angsty about Jews

Then why do jews keep pushing it?

The white man bears the nigger's weight around his neck like a fucking albatross. And yet people still ask: "Well, why is he bent over? And why can he barely fuckin' walk

Seriously one of the best looking Pokemon in ages. It's perfect. Simple. Not overdesigned to shit

what white man? certainly not white men from all white countries. we refuse to wear american albatross by supporting these shitty movies. keep peele, boyega, this fuck on your welfare. we are not gonna support them.

Jews have to crush national identity for their own safety. People have known this for hundreds of years, but they've gained a strong enough foothold to make their dream a reality in the West. Just look at the insects on this board: they're everywhere; controlling everything.

Who would throw a poke ball? Wouldn't you have to pick it up later?

I saw the HDrip of this, great movie but there was absolutely no reason this character had to be muttwashed. It was absolutely fucking hilarious at the end when the actual Ryan Reynolds ends up being this kids dad.

bend over

REEEEEEE THEY LET A BLAVCK PERSON INTO MY MOVIE REEE IM A RACIST RETARD WHO CANT TAKE ITTT NONONONONONONONOHAAHAHAHAHA TRREREREREREREREREREER

I absolutely loathe you fucks. Kid did just fine in the movie. His skin color has nothing to do with the shit marketing, horrible release date, and boring poorly recieved film

Go fuck yourselves forever and always until you become a function member of society you racist cowards

Someone had to say it, absolutely positively BASED post

Wrong. It bombed because people thought they were getting Ash, not an ashy halfbreed.

Literally no one excepted that you racist cunt. Its just literally no one except for 10 year olds and manchildren on line give enough of a fuck about Pokemon to see its movie in theaters

TRUTH

Bad pic, shes actually cute here.

t.

Attached: crygerian.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

Interesting, so you're saying that only people who know the source material would watch this movie. but Oreo was never in the source material...hmm...could this explain why the film under-performed? really made me think.

WATH
WATH

Don't put words in my mouth you bigot. Literally no one knows about the Detective Pikachu game. Only fucking children have a handheld console, and even they barely knew about it.

What I am saying is that pokemon as a whole is dead to everyone except the very young/man-children. You should understand this demographic since you are still young/(or brain is underdeveloped enough) to be racist

I didn't even know the main character wasn't black in the game and it made no difference, movie still blew dick

>You should understand this demographic since you are still young/(or brain is underdeveloped enough) to be racist

you say racism is bad but i bet you then go on twitter and post about how horrible white people are.

I don't have a twitter so nice try. I'd like to steer you back to trying to refuse my arguements now, I know your brain is small and filled with fantasies of fucking the tailpipe of your truck but pay attention

>X is dead to everyone except the people that still watch it.

Dude your insight is unmatched. Maybe you can share some of that expert knowledge on why they blackwashed the main character.

the small one getting beaten has an Instagram where she is basically nude, anyone have it?

i'm not racist but this casting actually dragged the whole thing down, it's obvious they only picked him because of his skin color not actual acting skills

GOT EM

Attached: 1559898538690.jpg (898x1468, 134K)

>steer you back to trying to refuse my arguements

i wasnt the person you were arguing with earlier. do you think black people can be racist to white people or does racism equal power plus prejudice?

This actor was also one of the many reasons why JP Fallen Kingdom was such an abortion of a film.

The dude sucks.

Those pokeballs are pretty sturdy too to survive such abuses like that.

Because they thought he would be best for the role regardless of skin color

Yes black people can be racist, but picking the best actor who happens to not be white isnt it.

Both of you, I welcome you to name an actor who could have done better. I shouldn't have to hold your hands through debate like this btw

That's actually pretty fucking impressive. I'd probably crack a few spines if I did that.

>IT'S A SHE!?

I been calling her Brett.

That's amazing

Ummm... sorry sweetie, we already got an asian representative in star wars, and one that looks like a real woman!

Attached: images (11).jpg (511x288, 11K)

>The story hinges on a sob story about the main guys dad abandoning him
Wait. Is this why they cast a black dude?

>ash is asian

yeah no

Wouldn't fucking satisfy me. They are disgusting creatures and no good film has ever starred a member of their wretched species

>Because they thought he would be best for the role regardless of skin color

Make sense, the character is from a broken home after all. Clearly had nothing to do with his skin color.

>Yes black people can be racist, but picking the best actor who happens to not be white isnt it

either whitewashing is racist as well as blackwashing or neither is.

>I welcome you to name an actor who could have done better

i dont really watch movies or know any actors names.

Black people fucking love Dragonball Z and Naruto. They weren't catering to the SJWs, I genuinely think they were banking on a the black audience for this. Little do they know black people don't have money to see a movie.

>Pokemon craze

Not even when Pokémon was at its height Pokémon movies made bank. Kids buying cheap merch =\= ticket sales.

They’re all japs

shit I didn't even realize it was the same dude, you are right

No it’s not. Unova is just a region, not a country.

Yeah I absolutely agree, I honestly think that the normal dark skin tone that most black people have looks better than that mulatto shit. It just flat out looks gross.

>Somebody please post the casting director
There were two that I found:
Sarah Finn
imdb.com/name/nm0278168/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr17
And Jina Jay
imdb.com/name/nm0419605/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr18

JUST finished marathonning this pile of garbage

it was okay, meh/10