BASED FINCHER KICKING LOLIROASTIES TO THE CURB

BASED FINCHER KICKING LOLIROASTIES TO THE CURB

Attached: 1548623082597.png (1231x196, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h1VNRCBIfa4
youtube.com/watch?v=S64sZ9nNllg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would have liked to see this. Shame...

Attached: 1560024819125.jpg (1200x1800, 119K)

BASED MILLIE. FINCHER A KUCK

This is bullshit but I believe it.

so who's the other director(s) ?

Fincher confirmed /ourguy/

BTFO's feminists victimhood complex:
youtu.be/h1VNRCBIfa4

Something only 2 people would ever know.

Millie would never tell for obvious reasons and Fincher wouldn't either since if it got out he'd be finished especially once Millie screamed out #Metoo.

>/ourguy/
But he changed his mind about making the remake

He was disturbed, so he could be the leak

It's old news zoom zoom

>Something only 2 people would ever know

Wouldn't he have an assistant with him or something?

Has anything from that site in OP ever been confirmed?

it broke the smallville sex cult story years before charges were filed

Nxivum or whatever it's called was on there.

>she knew how to make men happy
How, she's like 12

Attached: 1522959636056.jpg (500x523, 68K)

She's a 12 year old actor so it's a given that she's had more sexual encounters than the average 12 year old. Probably more than you too which isn't hard asking as she's slept with at least 1 person LOL

Her parents probably pimp her out

Oh, sweetie...

>foreign born

At what age did she move to the states? I believe it depending on what kinda "acting" she was doing back home. Hollywood isnt even that bad compared to other countries as far as casting cpu couches go.

She's a jew

He could have told his lawyer for posterity just to make sure she doesn't accuse him of anything if he doesn't cast her.

>cpu couches

Shit phone fail

Why are people still treating stuff from that retarded celebrity fanfiction site as if it was true?

Imagine being so influential that little teenage girls are brought to you and dumped on your lap. It’s enough to make a man... go crazy

Yeah, after MeToo there are men with everything to lose who go into a room alone w/ underage girls.

This was what, 45 years ago? Imagine today
youtube.com/watch?v=S64sZ9nNllg

Because it "confirms" my preexisting notions about who the bad guys are and shelters me from having to reexamine my world views.

Also Charlie Sheen having AIDs was reported quite a while before it was made public

We know some of it is true.

NXIVM was released there before anyone in the public knew about it, and that's a much bigger story than a single individual and director in this case.

Hence, I wouldn't discount it, nor would I accept it as fact. Caution and question everything.

drake raped her

wasn't it consensual

oh fuck i forgot about that shit
you know suddenly this story has the ring of truth

This! Hollywood definitively doesn't abuse child actors. I will message the moderation team of this site to delete this slander or face legal action

NXIVM, Weinstein, and Spacey were all called. I'm still waiting on that big Don Henley drop

hardly anyone is a virgin past 14 anyway

underage cant consent you pedo

you can't consent to anything until you are 18

Why would Fincher want to remake Pretty Baby? It isnt his kind of movie, at all.

16 is most of the civilised world

fincher didn't want used coalburner trash

he knows what's up...based.

Attached: drakemillie.jpg (780x585, 48K)

essentially any story that is from a public place you can verify it so i believe those. Like if people can see them at a after party, or on set or at a restaurant. But the site flip flops so much on certain things it's clearly fake about a lot of stuff. Like the amount of guys who get flipped from womanizers to gay and back aqain is crazy. I've heard Leonardo Dicaprio, Toby Maguire, Will Smith, Jeremy Renner, Chris Evans, Tom Holland, Brie Larson, Ryan Seacrest and others are either assholes to girlfriends or gay. And the story changes weekly

pedo nonce literal baby rape

HOLY SHIT IS THIS TRUE?

Plausible deniability and so on, are why there's solid hits and clear misses IMO.

Some of the hits are definitely worthy of payback if they knew for certain who wrote them.

Some guy obviously gets police or news directly from the scene, but if you want to release stuff, you can't just release everything that's true.

based

>How, she's like 12

Attached: true-love-waits-purity-ring.jpg (400x400, 44K)

Boy oh boy I’d knock the bottom out of dat, and I just direct local community theater

its sorta fucked up how many bitches you can see talking about how they were sexually active at that age in youtube videos and stuff, there is even that one chick that talked about fucking her dog

>he doenst know about the hollywood pedocult

>How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?

Attached: 1540895273280.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 10.15.39 PM.png (1205x69, 46K)

>LOLIROASTIES

Attached: ajdfi34.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>they consented but it doesn't count because uhhh I said so

This. All women are whores so there's no need to differentiate between roasties and loli roasties.

a child can't consent to a person in power over them. plus women are stupider than men

The problem here is that latter were made into what they were by sick people.

It's like the ISIS kids. They wouldn't be killing people on videos if it wasn't for the sick fucks that groomed them to do it.

Your baby sister consebted to all the stuff I did to her, sure seem like she was consenting while I was having the sex with her ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

>can't consent despite consenting
Just because some politician said so doesn't mean it reflects reality.

Some do. But not us

I'll break you in half with one hand you cheeky sonofabitch bastard bison

Attached: Here+you+go+_f968eae536d1419a154c641a60c17aab.jpg (601x606, 50K)

She gave it all to me before it was over

GOTTEM

t h o t

i dont have a sister. But i do sleep with a wig and nightgown on

lol congrats you're a faggot. you fucked my ass fucking homo

Attached: 1550884071661.gif (511x512, 105K)

there is no doubt that she has fucked older actors/producers/directors, absolutely no doubt.

there is only one girl who i will allow in the role. she is the only pure one

Attached: 1512447298382.jpg (1920x802, 509K)

hmmmm
>At age fifteen, Blair dated Australian singerRick Springfield (25)

what's with her key necklace?

Be fine with that

he must be some kind of faggot

Attached: 54434640_266798244248567_5873421941112569856_o.png (419x422, 163K)

lol lmao

nicel ol

How did he resist? Imagine having that little nymph in front of you and she is willing to make you happy. Man must have an iron will

Or not a fucking degenerate, take your pick.

>literally the ugliest child actress out there
>how did he resist

are you serious user?

The average 12 year old actress had had at least 2,000 sexual encounters. It's part of the profession.