Does greater action kino than these two exist?

Does greater action kino than these two exist?

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PVtmEPnR1s
youtube.com/watch?v=yyMKJ5Tnwnk
youtube.com/watch?v=JgUsMkbipQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B215g-Evv0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why they had to ruin it with a third is beyond me

Police Story? Shit any of the Jackie Chan movies from the 80s/early 90s count.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-PVtmEPnR1s

Attached: police story.jpg (665x1000, 137K)

I don't get it either, 2 was such a perfect finale for the story and 3 doesn't even have Cameron back.
It doesn't even feel like a Terminator film like the first two.

Both are reddit core for nostalgic manchild

Mad Max Fury Road is better than both of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=yyMKJ5Tnwnk

This, I still remember arnold personally spent some cash to have some big explosion scene in that i already forgot about.

Any Arnold movie is pretty much kino, but Terminator 2 takes the cake for me. You have no clue how fucking happy I was when I saw the T2 show at Universal Studios, it was directed by Cameron, the whole cast came back and we got a peak into the future and got action with Skynet and hunterkiller drones.

Zoomer please drink some bleach

honestly these aren't that good
they aren't even the best arnie movies

Honestly you should chill out, dickwad.

Attached: image.jpg (758x320, 17K)

T2 really is the perfect swan song for peak Arnold in my opinion, True Lies is pretty great too but T2 is just so cool.

That fight in the mall just looks painful.

What's Arnold's best 90's movie besides T2?

Total Recall.

My top three action flicks...

1: Police Story
2: Hard-Boiled
3: The Raid

!!!FACT!!!

Last Action Hero

Hard Boiled's fucking great.

>Mad Max Fury Road is better than both of them.

Sure if you're a faggot numale cuck who likes strap-on's up his ass!!!FACT!!!

Not the guy you're replying to but I'd rate the fucking Road Warrior above Terminator and I think Fury Road kept its spirit alive. Still would rate anything Jackie Chan did above all of them but that's just cause Jackie's a fearless fucking action/comedy genius.

Based Jim

Aliens was better than both and you know it.

Attached: p9384_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 347K)

>T2 really is the perfect swan song for peak Arnold in my opinion

This is true but if only we had got KING CONAN in 1992 with John McTiernan Directing then he would have had a perfect trio to go out on with Total Recall (1990) and T2 (1991)!!!FACT!!!

Lol. Synchronicity.

based

>Not the guy you're replying to but I'd rate the fucking Road Warrior above Terminator

I prefer The Terminator because it's Sci-fi/Horror. That's why I'd give it the edge over T2 which is a bit watered down for my liking!!!FACT!!!

>KING CONAN in 1992
that would've been so good god damn

if you didn't grow up with Terminator I could see The Raid 1 and 2 being heavier movies.

>i surely will fit in when i act as contrarian as possible
pathetic how easy it is to spot you fags

Drunken Master 1's fantastic as well.

I always liked how the T-1000 never says a single word to Arnie in the movie, like he treats him like a traitor to Skynet or something.

Attached: image.jpg (791x328, 22K)

>that would've been so good god damn

That's one of the reasons why I FUCKING HATE Last Action Hero soo much. Arnold sold out and made a PG-13 ironic meta action flick that catered to his ego when what we wanted was an actual R-rated JACK SLATER movie, basically The Naked Gun with tits, ass, pussy, blood and gore.

KC for 1992 would have been perfect. McTiernan Directing, Stan Winston bringing Jurassic Park level monsters/creatures. ILM doing the FX. R-rated. Not to mention that it would have fallen on the 10th anniversary of the original!!!FACT!!!

It was a really nice touch. He knew there was no point in arguing with a machine deadset on killing its target.

Attached: Hard-Boiled-006.jpg (300x180, 11K)

>T-850 understands what love is when he sacrifices himself to preserve the future for humanity
>T-1000 understands what pain is after inflicting it on so many people it assimilated while it melts down
Pure kino

Attached: image.jpg (650x365, 47K)

>T-850
Wrong movie kiddo. He was T-800 model 101 in T2. He was the T-850 in T3

>tfw this franchise could have ended perfectly in 1991 but Hollywood got too greedy

youtube.com/watch?v=JgUsMkbipQQ

Robocop was better

Yes

Attached: 55E933D9-54A1-447D-8AF4-F4063EF39F0A.jpg (220x329, 25K)

Huh, I always assumed they were the same model.
Also fuck T3 for retroactively making T2 pointless, fucking stupid movie.

Terminator 1 is amazing
Terminator 2 is vastly overrated

My friend and I watched them back to back and T2 is full of cringe and sentimental shit. T1 is so much better paced and so much more effective,

Nah the 850 had the nuclear power cell basically just for plot related convenience. They are the same model 101 however.

Based, The Killer is fuckin awesome as well.

Attached: MV5BYzFjNzIxMmEtMzY5NS00YTgzLTkwYWEtN2FjMmY0NmNkZWY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 12K)

This. Aliens, Predator, Die Hard - all better action films than T2

Someone being targeted by a nigh unstoppable Terminator with their likeliness, essentially being hunted by a mechanical doppelganger. And a I-950 Infiltrator acting as a "backup" in the event the T-800 is destroyed, though given the opportunity they would "double team" the target.

Fuck yeah

I'm almost tempted to say The Killer is more a melodrama than an action film... Except for all the action lol

Pescadero Hospital break out and the truck bike chase are the best directed action sequences in history.

Terminator 1 action scenes are forgettable not distinguishable in any way, unlike classics including Die Hard, etc.

You and your friend are wrong.

Attached: terminator_2_framing_symmetry.jpg (639x550, 50K)

Raid ain't that great. What about some fuckin Shaw Brothers kino?

Naming some shit anyway
Last Action Hero
Cliffhanger
Hard Target
Speed

>Hard-boiled
Kek. That is laughably bad. the killer or a better tomorrow would have been respectable choices.

Drunken master
Project A
My lucky stars
Armor of god
Snake in the eagles shadow

Jesus this man is gift to the world. Samo hung is also based

I watched Last Action Hero in the cinema

It's worth watching Police Story for the mall fight alone:
>youtube.com/watch?v=B215g-Evv0U

Dont get me wrong, Fury Road is probably one of the best action films of the last decade. But T2 is still better.

yea it's called total recall