RIP NCIS

RIP NCIS

Attached: ppm.jpg (835x766, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/JUNE.html
washingtonpost.com/business/2019/05/17/metoo-backlash-more-male-managers-avoid-mentoring-women-or-meeting-alone-with-them/
indiewire.com/2018/12/eliza-dushku-bull-sexual-harassment-michael-weatherly-accusations-1202029669/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Harmon putting roastie in her place

Hiring women in 2019 is too high risk.

Attached: ppm2.png (662x302, 35K)

Another hits the wall and decides it's time to play victim.

It was a shit show. she didn't help either.

Does anyone under 50 watch any of these CBS serial killer shit shows?

She's talking about Harmon's dog btw. The dog bit someone and now she believes this means Harmon himself has assaulted her.

Didn't know this show was still around

you WONT believe what she looks like now

This same woman believes there are gangs of stalkers after here because she's soooo hot. She's a nut

What happened?

Oh, for fucks sake.

GANG STALKING?!?

:O

she's a known nut bag, incident was investigated, and she's without a job. Connect the dots.

her costar brought a dog onset, supposedly attacked someone, she complained, got "assaulted," doesn't have a job now and is crying about it on twitter now. Look her up, she has a history of being "assaulted" so ask yourself this: is she really unlucky, or is there something mentally wrong with her?

she is like 50, she hit the wall in 1996

>supposedly attacked someone
it did. No one disputes this, the guy had stitches and everything. That said She's making out like she's a victim and that harmon attack her himself. Stupid lying cunt

underage kill yourself

why did the dog bite his face? why does she keep referring to him as her crew member?

I wasn't there, you weren;t there, so supposedly it attacked someone. Also, she's not claiming harmon assaulted her through his dog. She clearly states that she fought to stop it from happening again and then she was "physically assaulted"

he probably thought he could just give any dog he sees kisses and the dog told him he didn't like fags the way dogs do. And she probably refers to him as her crew member because he could be her paid assistant or stylist, not someone from the show's production.

so a faggot got what he deserved and she's acting like the retarded cunt she's always been.

There is a reason why for the majority of human history, across various cultures, women were treated the same as children.

>I wasn't there, you weren;t there
well I guess no one can know anything then
>she's not claiming harmon assaulted her through his dog
I never said this. I said she's a stupid lying cunt about her "assault"

The chances of of being assaulted multiple times in ones life while living in a first world country are extremely low unless a person lives in a dangerous and/or violent environment. The fact that it allegedly occurred multiple times for her should be taken with a grain of salt and anyone who does make such an egregious claim like that is usually a narcissist with a victim complex.

Which NCIS

There are like 20 different versions of that bland boomer shit

Based Mark.

He's also rescued a dude from a burning car before. Sounds like a good dude. Fuck roasties

she looks like penny barber

>That said She's making out like she's a victim and that harmon attack her himself.
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but sure sounds like you're making that leap.

yes, that's what I was implying

>ywn look like a model and be the starting qb for UCLA
FML

Attached: Chad_Harmon.png (274x391, 82K)

>she's a known nut bag, incident was investigated, and she's without a job. Connect the dots.
And one that picks up under 18 girls.

How odd she seemed so normal, not at all the type to be a lunatic sjw perma-victim.

based

damn I was going to post this exact thing, fuck abbey

kek you're right

Attached: 1426951335829.jpg (300x342, 12K)

imagine being 50 and having that slutty profile picture. What would her kids think. Oh right...

Incel.

Shes literally invites homeless people off the street into her home for a meal. One of them ended up punching her in the face. Think he broke her nose. Then she went to the media saying how could this happen and we need to be understanding of their situation.

Shes a nut.

>Shes literally invites homeless people off the street into her home for a meal. One of them ended up punching her in the face. Think he broke her nose.
That's literally a plot point in As Good As It Gets LMAO

This is why I don't hire women or blacks. Too much of a liability

Fuck women and fuck pitbulls

Attached: 1559451293494.jpg (250x250, 17K)

>That's literally a plot point in As Good As It Gets LMAO
Great movie, lulz.

Based Mark.

I ran into her before all the crazy shit started coming out. I was at an LA museum with my friend and we ran into her and her group.

She was there with a bunch of black kids and getting a tour of the museum. The entire time she kept looking me, probably cuz i recognized her.

I kept getting weird vibes from her the entire time she was there.

careful user, you might get accused of raping her soon.

Not an argument

Attached: 1542758184533.jpg (1024x705, 57K)

It's really only been 100 years since they've had any rights. That's a miniscule drop in the bucket of time. We'll learn.

anyone got a link to that article where michael weatherly talks about he gets ptsd whenever he remembers mark harmon

BASED

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/JUNE.html
>30. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/02 **#13**
>If you have read the site for any length of time, you know my number one rule of show business is to never leave a hit. You just never know if the stars will shine down on you again so milk every last drop off that hit. If Grey’s Anatomy is still on the air 20 years from now, Ellen Pompeo will still be there earning that check. Sometimes though, the situation becomes so difficult that you are left with no choice but to leave. This celebrity didn’t want to leave the show. He follows the rule, but he had to leave because it was killing him to stay. He was not the first to leave but he will be missed more than the other who left. It is hard to come to work on a show, no matter how big it is if you are constantly being bullied and demeaned and treated like a second class citizen. If you do not suck up to the star of the show and literally call him the greatest the world has ever seen, then you will have a miserable time on the set. Being a bully is not something done for the cameras, it is a real life thing. Our celebrity said he was having trouble sleeping at night. He developed a nervous tic that would start when his tormentor’s name was mentioned. Our celebrity was having panic attacks and just could not keep kissing the butt of someone he really disliked and who showed no respect to the accomplishments of our celebrity. Ultimately, our celebrity had to walk away and for once I think it was the right move to make.
>Actor: Michael Weatherly (Anthony DiNozzo)
>Show: "NCIS"
>Bully: Mark Harmon (forced co-creator Donald P. Bellisario to leave show)
>Other actor who left: Cote de Pablo (Ziva David)

>UCLA
fuck that

This?

California was still white at the time.

ziva a cute! CUTE!!!

Attached: les-231-meilleures-images-du-tableau-cote-de-pablo-sur__aHR0cHM6Ly9pLnBpbmltZy5jb20vNzM2eC9kMy9mOS8z (640x960, 84K)

Didn't Ziva come back in the latest episode?

i fap to ziva david a lot

Attached: 1532330405188.jpg (1920x1200, 284K)

>RIP NCIS
Nothing stops this train.

she is white enough to be attractive for a latina. SHe is superior to Alba in any way.

Attached: 1555676387731.jpg (2130x3438, 612K)

Attached: 1547283855823.jpg (820x1075, 216K)

Attached: 1554834277362.jpg (1635x2073, 1.89M)

Attached: 1542589158949.jpg (1638x2070, 1.65M)

based ziva posters

Attached: CSY_64.jpg (2037x3000, 603K)

Attached: 1537150464198.jpg (1204x1599, 2.17M)

Kill yourself kike shill

Michael Weatherly was active on social media for a time, but he angered fans after he deleted his accounts. Some fans speculated that was because he was trying to keep Ziva’s return a secret. Others pointed out that social media is not an ideal forum when sexual harassment claims are in the picture. His Bull co-star Eliza Dushku made her claims public, and Steven Spielberg’s production company withdrew from the show.

Attached: 1558173008976.jpg (736x1071, 103K)

she cute

Attached: tumblr_p720htIfBa1vw7axso1_1280.jpg (1125x831, 212K)

>SAFE & HAPPY
>SAFE
>HAPPY
AHHHSFAEHAPPY

these people are legit nutjobs.

Attached: 1529814404027.jpg (1800x1582, 369K)

im sexually harassing eliza right now

Attached: 1537941377383.jpg (816x1091, 133K)

Fight On, Olivia Jade

Attached: 1541023130565.jpg (1118x1681, 198K)

In December 2018, The New York Times made public a confidential settlement between Dushku and CBS. The network paid Dushku $9.5 million, about the expected pay for a regular appearance during four seasons of the TV series Bull. Dushku claimed her character was written out of the script after she confronted lead actor Michael Weatherly over sexually suggestive and offensive behavior by him on the set.

Attached: 1530963407495.jpg (1165x1600, 131K)

Thread full of off topic comments from bigots and incels. Reported say bye bye thread

Attached: 1544076805093.jpg (2250x3504, 675K)

Attached: 1558376772414.jpg (2400x3600, 353K)

>incels
Kill yourself reddit nigger

I want to molest this neck!

Attached: Latino-Future-Magazine-cote-de-pablo-7071813-1921-2560.jpg (1921x2560, 762K)

>What would her kids think
they would probably laugh at a puritan virgin like you

Attached: 1551793559572.jpg (2400x3600, 322K)

>white knighting a 50 year old basket case

Attached: 1558589827695.jpg (1440x2156, 617K)

Attached: 1549908023573.jpg (900x1355, 124K)

oh baby

Attached: Cote-De-Pablo-HOt-Pictures.jpg (886x1200, 191K)

>The on-screen chemistry between Weatherly and Pablo was so strong that many fans believed the two were engaging in an off-screen secret romance. However, Cote de Pablo has since described her relationship with Weatherly as “brotherly,” so those rumors were quickly squelched.

yeah right

Attached: 1536556741620.jpg (950x1424, 124K)

is he a big guy is is she just smol. Either way I want a ziva sister

>you WONT believe what she looks like now
#5 will shock you!

>beating up and/or sicking your based doggo on dumb fucking attention seeking roasties
mark harmon confirmed based as fuck

*siccing

fuck off you big dumb faggot

Attached: fag.png (730x398, 49K)

Lmao promoting your new show with a 'he attacked me!' stunt, this'll be some minor league Smollet shit

>less commonly as in a misonception

gen x women.

sicking is wrong, sick is never a verb

singel moms and old whores waiting for their soaps

fuck man he put on a lot of weight

Attached: da072.jpg (800x642, 81K)

shippers need the rope

Objectively wrong. Many "misconceptions" have entered the English (and other) lexicon(s) after repeated and prolonged use. If Merriam-Webster lists it as an alternative spelling, it's correct, no matter how often it might be used and no matter how much you cry and stamp your little faggot feet.

>the dictionary is wrong
genius

She's a dyke that preys on teens?

bomo

I do....

Irrelevant actress riding the metoo movement to promote new show. Women are disgusting.

who cares

literal boomer crap

How can one user be so based?

Attached: 14E9B9EC-8B8B-4CC8-B616-9E321793342E.jpg (750x931, 638K)

>Harmon's rescue dog attacks crew member
>Pauley spergs out and tells him not to take hi dog on set
>Harmon takes it back anyway
>she leaves in a flounce
>spergs out on Twitter making it out that he attacked her
>to promote her new show
fucking hell

Attached: 1511875419251.png (500x500, 170K)

I hate the Abby character she's very annoying.

do you prefer the black whore they put after her?

I haven't seen those episodes yet. I stopped watching when they added that faggot Valderama to the team.

35 and i enjoy it. I know that its pretty basic stuff but its enjoyable to me.

I'm sure I read this story yrs ago when she left-shes still brining it up. a dog because she makes it sound like harmon-nutty,man

Attached: 1558802352807.jpg (1024x830, 207K)

>(Please stop asking?)
What did she mean by this, bros?

Attached: picard.jpg (357x378, 64K)

People still watch NCIS?

I unironically watch it with my dad

Ncis is still going?

NCIS?

Pauley Perette should be attractive, but isn't. I don't understand.

because she's 50 years old and should have dropped the goth shit 25 years ago.

I'd still smash her and Pablo

Imagine if Boomers cared.

>unless a person lives in a dangerous and/or violent environment

Attached: americlab.gif (482x800, 29K)

latinas estan muy beunas

DEATH TO ALL PITBULLS

Attached: killemall.png (228x221, 9K)

It was his dog...call him an irresponsible dog owner but for fuck's sake he didn't personally assault anyone

not going to lie she was my waifu when I used to watch this show

Mark Harmon is always wearing shit fits, never realised he was buff until I saw Gerald's Game

>Gerald's Game
holy shit

Attached: 1549780758876.jpg (660x350, 22K)

Great movie

How old is he in that? Could be anywhere from 40 to like 65

One who goes around picking fights by being a total cunt has definitely been assaulted multiple times. I'm not saying that applies in this instance, I'm just saying. Talk shit, get hit.

Is this the dog that did it? Also, if you haven't seen this you should stop what you're doing and watch it.

Attached: 220px-Summer_school_poster.jpg (220x342, 28K)

Woman has such a punchable face.

Plot twist: she fucks her brother.

>(Please stop asking?)
Lolwut?

Yeah, sure, THAT'S why.

That's Bruce Greenwood, bro.

The first few seasons are good. But without the original cast it’s just Gibbs and some literally whos.

>The face of a female rapist

Same. Also we are both fans of that 70s show so we enjoy valderama lol.

The show was shit anyway

I didn't know he was on Dark Angel, didn't he get to bang Jessica for awhile?

He looks like an older Patrick Bateman from the book cover

Attached: 732_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 356K)

>watching this shitpile aimed at people in old-age homes

Attached: 1339240831532.jpg (358x406, 30K)

took her virginity

Attached: 1542112331445.jpg (1448x1154, 421K)

this is the endgame lmao, why would anyone hire or even talk to women

you can talk shit with the boys, but when there is a women around you have to just not open your mouth

Attached: 1523481581225.webm (640x480, 2.3M)

Attached: 1531661865882.webm (768x1080, 2.92M)

Attached: 1554632688055.webm (1248x702, 2.93M)

Attached: 1546503325927.webm (532x950, 913K)

NCIS is still on?
how?

A (((real))) cute

didn't know she had all those badonkadonks

I don't know what really happened, but the "I'm so scared of him line" is suspect, as if he's going to like come and get her. Feels like her playing the damsel for publicity, and it is quite reasonable to be skeptically of these "political" types who dye their hair like a punk but are obvious careerists who leverage social justice talking points.

holy shit mommy alba looks so fucking good!

They're called boomer procedurals for a reason.

How long until women refuse to work with women out of fear of being accused of some bullshit allegation?

why is she not wearing a bra?

Attached: damn-gif.gif (720x405, 1023K)

Men aready don't want to be alone with women at work out of fear of false accusations. A lot of bosses will have a third party present.

washingtonpost.com/business/2019/05/17/metoo-backlash-more-male-managers-avoid-mentoring-women-or-meeting-alone-with-them/

Yeah, there's now an epidemic of women saying they're being passed over for promotions, business deals and simple onsite education just because men refuse to be alone in offices, conference rooms or even elevators with them.

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x667, 71K)

Serves them right for creating all that hysteria.

>NIGHTMARES
Don't hire women, their dreams are your reality.

>preys on

fuck you there's nothing wrong with dating a 14 year old

>y'all

Yeah, definitely don't believe her.

Lucifer is pretty comfy. Castle was too.

While spiraling down the toilet after the abortion.

but could he throw a football over them mountains?

First two seasons of original NCIS are fucking comfy as hell. Perfect cast and chemistry. Until they killed off Kate and Mark Harmon started setting his pitbulls on everyone on set.

he baste

whatever happened to the qtpie that got shot in the head from the first couple of seasons

she ded

>he physically assualted me
>"why not call the police and file a report and have it investigated"
>because then id have to have proof and its better to use twitter mobs long after people stopped taking the dead horse metoo seriously

sounds like she hit the wall

the irony is now men have to choose between
>#metoo mobs where accusations are court of public opinion with no due process,
vs
>discrimination lawsuit where they have to be handled in court and the career ramifications are minimal.

discrimination is the obvious choice.

Holy shit I know this person.

"why not call the police and report it and see justice done?"
>because that would be the end of my career, so instead I'll just try and end his through some bullshit passive aggressive politicking

>so instead I'll just try and end his through some bullshit passive aggressive politicking

>but only when my career is already over

>nothing wrong with dating a 14 year old

theyre dumb. and irrational.

The one with Harm Rabb and the big titty Persian

Michael Weatherly is based
>invites Elisha Dushku into his rape van
>spends days referring to her only as "legs"
>sniffs her
>yells at her when she fucks up her lines because she's a shit actor

indiewire.com/2018/12/eliza-dushku-bull-sexual-harassment-michael-weatherly-accusations-1202029669/

Attached: 15-michael-weatherly-bull.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 46K)

All women are though.

makes it more exciting

It's a shop. Original is some Penthouse model.

Yes.

how fat was she?

You dare call what I do "yammering" but consume yourself and delight others with "yummy" stories about Mark Harmon and Miss Piggy. You dare say I have privilege when I was born in dead-poverty and began work at 14 years of age, while you attended Harvard with your monied friends.

Uh...I think that was JAG.

I used to watch NCIS but dropped it in season 13 when I learned DiNozzo was going to leave. I watched some seasons of the Los Angeles spinoff but got bored of it at some point, I can't remember why. I would watch New Orleans for Lucas Black but I hate everything about New Orleans.

Imagine promoting your own show after just mentioning that you were sexually assaulted.

>dictionaries write themselves
wow.

Look at baby Jensen in the back there.

Yeah. That's NCIS The Early Years.

Lol no loser

Attached: 1551334239413.jpg (1600x1512, 203K)

pix?

I'd watch a NCIS episode of Mark Harmon just beating up Pauley Perette for 42 minutes.

Dudes almost 70, why are women so weak and pathetic.

Start it off with her figuring out how he keeps his eyebrows level after 17 facelifts

This is why Hollywood is pro-trans. You think it's political correctness or progressive virtue signaling, but there is an objective: get rid of women. They are just a liability.

Are all women mentally ill?

FUCK. Just how big is his dick that he is packing?

NCIS and NCISLA have some really hot chicks, too bad none of them have gotten nude

Wow, another instance of someone pulling the victim card for attention! Fuck I hate humanity, people are such pussies... Doesn't really bother me anyways since the show is garbage anyways.

Well, NCIS is technically a spinoff of JAG, so....

I think I might have been the only guy who preferred the blonde from the first season.

Daniela Ruah

Attached: 170A0AB3-3AA0-4CA0-88C0-86B29E728CCB.jpg (960x960, 122K)

She's got a reputation for being crazy and constantly claiming to be attacked and assaulted. Guessing when her current show is cancelled, she's going to struggle for a while.

>If Grey’s Anatomy is still on the air 20 years from now, Ellen Pompeo will still be there earning that check
kek

very nice

>dating a child is exciting
kys

>too bad none of them have gotten nude

Don't look, stop, this whole board now is raping her with their eyes. It's so demeaning.

Attached: cote-de-pablo-0039.jpg (999x1394, 141K)

Gorgeous

Attached: Cote-de-Pablo_-2015-Peoples-Choice-Awards--03-662x996.jpg (662x996, 121K)

One survey 10 years ago had her as the hottest women on television, and suddenly she's the star.

>50 pounds of makeup
so sick and tired of this shit

What do you think of there roles on their shows?

Attached: 534a5245447dadfc8680f4b50ba501a3.jpg (720x720, 153K)

bitch is like 50yo but dresses like some highschool brat, hilarious

too bad they don't exist, because she never had any

cope

to please men

This bitch was always fucking cringy as hell when my parents would watch this, this proves my hunch that she's nuts

Based. Fuck Marky Mark.

Its 2019 and any actor over 35 is on TRT.

he wasn't in it

Attached: 1558926519943.jpg (1156x1818, 598K)

I find it annoying how this board almost never talks about any of the NCISs, or H5O, or the Taken series...while constantly shilling whatever's on Netflix, and Black Mirror right now.

I only watch Elementary

>not even responding to the correct post
>whiteknighting for an invisible entity

truly cringe

He also married a traditional Serbian woman, even he knows degenerate western women are to be avoided

That's because CBS doesn't need to put shills on here for their shit.

I responded to the the correct post, pedophile.

guess who the judges are

Attached: its a conspiracy.jpg (724x497, 38K)

16 days until Big Brother

Off not a good career movie sweetie. One sane man will ever work with her now.

roastie is toasty

And no you didn't

Many are.

Castle is fantastic

Its a small world after all

So did pauley ever do a maxim shoot or anything? I'm getting goth gf desires out of nowhere here.

Fucking look it up, you have the same aznude as everyone else

based That movie is perfect. "Wondermutt! I found Bob!"

All the police dramas and medical dramas kind of blur together. My Dad watches them and sometimes I do to, yet every episode seems to feel like they are all one giant episode and it blurs together.
It's like an hour goes by and I don't remember what I was doing but it's ok.

A note that might give more possible background to this.
-Harmon is likely a Conservative, given the shows theme, his past roles, and things within the show, such as
“Always Carry a Knife”.
-Harmon’s sister also starred on The -Father Dowling Mysteries as a Nun.
-Harmon’s show NCIS airs on the mst conservative broadcast channel.
-CDAN has also attacked Steven Spielberg, who is known for having a collection of firearms that made Charlton Heston envious.
-CDAN also made inferences that Charlton Heston was a homosexual rapist.
I have no clue if this gossip us true, but a non conservative actor/actress might want to leave a show for other opportunities, which they might not get while starring on a show run by a conservative.
They also might have a contract stipulation restricting them from making political comments on social media to avoid negative publicity fir the show.
-CDAN could also ve running hit pieces mildly based on the truth to cut certain Hollywood people down a notch.
Pauley was also loosing her hair, supposedly, since she’s a natural blonde, and had to die her hair for a decade.
This might have been an “out”, for the actress.

Innocent until proven guilty (unless it’s someone we don’t stan for)

Most Yea Forums users are in their 30s

people older than that are too old to be on Yea Forums
people younger than that are too busy having active social lives, dating, etc
30-40 is the perfect age for mass consumption of products + the time to discuss them on an anime forum. and that's what we watch.

Look at her, she's 50 and still trying to be a goth. Was anything less really expected of her mentally?

I use to watch it with my parents.
Theyre ok. Time wasters really, nothing worth talking about. Not disgustingly bad but not particularly good. Pretty much the definition of bland.

POLLY THE PARROT? LMBO

Wasn't Weatherly some chad rapist who took Dushku into his rape van? kek
Harmon must be like the king of chads.

This cant be real... right?

I only watch Castle and Elementary

Based.

Good fucking hate these zombie shows for boring middle aged women

Take Greys Anatomy with it

Who watches NCIS (the original, not the nigger spin off) with their Pops? It's comfy boomer tv

my dad watches it pretty much every night. says the Orleans one sucks.

lying cunt, wouldn't be the first time

>First Bill Cosby
>Now this
Is there even a single man in Television and/or film that we can say with certainty isn't a pervert?

Attached: Thinking_Man_PNG_33560.png (324x408, 180K)

it was years ago so i doubt

I thought she died but no one said a word?

My dad loves Ziva. I bought him a CAF-POW! coffee mug that he takes to work everyday.

How could one thread be so fucking based?

Attached: 1553657222218.png (557x605, 196K)

>Do not attempt to adjust your set. This is a Streaming Freedom Video Bulletin.
Chad Weatherly.

CHAD.

>white knighting an incel on Yea Forums