Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: The_Ren_and_Stimpy_Show_Title_Card.jpg (300x226, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7Bicnm4WRw
youtube.com/watch?v=KfbuUycffhQ
youtu.be/PKubZ5btqC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

yes

nah

i'm 32 and this was even before my time.

I'm 39 and it was just the right time for me.

I'm 35 and I use to watch Ren and Stimpy with the volume all the way up while my parents fought. I wore out that orange VHS tape

I felt like i just missed out on some great kino. Although i did get a good dose of rockos modern life.

Fuck man the orange VHS tape. those feels..
those fucking feels.

Does anyone remember drinking the mario character sodas?

Attached: 1539928201448 (1).gif (369x362, 56K)

the three shows which define the early 90s for me are Simpsons, Seinfeld, Ren & Stimpy
tv was insanely good then

I agree.

>Simpsons --- early 90's
>Ren & Stimpy --- mid 90's
>Daria --- The end of the 90's

I ate a lot of Nintendo Cereal System as a kid.

I REMEMBER THE SMW APPLE JACK BOX AS A KID!!
IT HAD A LEVEL GUIDE FOR BOO'S HOUSE!!! I LOVED THAT SHIT.

Y E S !

I'm 21 and I grew up watching it, what are you on about?

What was the last good era with soul here?

Attached: 1559867286570.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

You saw reruns, zoomer. Not the real thing when it was at its height of popularity.

yeah, it's one of the best cartoons of all time.
The one where Ren and Stimpy visit a fan and his insane dad tortures them is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=K7Bicnm4WRw

Why do people say Schnookums and Meat was a ripoff?
It was similar in some themes only.

I still own multiple orange Ren and stimpy tapes

Don't gatekeep so hard retard.
He saw good shit, that's what matters.

For me? It’s space madness.

Best cartoon

That's awesome. I had the one Ren and Stimpy tape that I begged my mom to buy me at walmart. I love that show because it wasn't anything like the other cartoons for kids at the time. R&S was gross, absurd, and showed anger and mental illness. When it came out and showed new episodes on Saturdays, I knew even then that is was something special

Ren & Stimpy was the first show that had success with gross-out humor, do everyone folowed it

I'm talking about the SMB1/Zelda two-in-one boxes.

the world goes to shit after 2007

Attached: uJc4oNJ.jpg (1600x1200, 505K)

My sister is 33 and she's the one who told be about it when it had just started. I still remember her hysterically hyperventilating when trying to explain the shaving scum scene to me. I'm a decade older.

Same with Cow and Chicken, it probably wasn't a ripoff but the only reason those shows were able made was because Ren and Stimpy popularized gross out humor.

yes

Attached: 1540048675030.png (394x533, 462K)

my mom absolutely hated this show. She'd make a big fuss why I'd watch it since it really didn't teach any good values or learning lol

HE'S GONNA DO IT

Attached: ren and stimpy.jpg (350x276, 42K)

please upboat my ren papercraft

Attached: received_10153907654334327.jpg (1149x2048, 104K)

Only the Adult Party cartoon especially with the interviews with John K's cunny victim all grown up and still uncomfortable around him.

Attached: He did it.jpg (377x530, 43K)

Pretty good. Have you posted it on /po/ yet?

no, they couldn't even assist me in finding the pattern

Attached: received_10153907654329327.jpg (1149x2048, 130K)

kill yourself zoomer, you pieces of shit are why we can't even have a fucking simpsons thread any more.

Nigger I'm 32, I'm just saying you shouldn't berate people for watching reruns of good shit when he could watched trash nu-cartoons. I bet you liked codename kids next door.

Somewhere towards the end of “early Gen Z”, we lost sight of why we enjoyed what we enjoyed.

Yes. Also there's nothing wrong with fucking ripe interns.

O my ice cream bar.

based, though I would say that John K is from another time where that wouldn't cause much hullabaloo

When I was 8, I got my Dad to buy a Ren & Stimpy DVD from the store because I remember my uncle talking about how much he loved it, so I thought we could give it to him for Christmas. I decided to watch an episode one morning and my life was changed forever. It was so manic, so cruel, so hilarious. My father was a schizophrenic with an anger problem so Ren & Stimpy could be quite cathartic. Needless to say, I never gave the DVD to my uncle and ended up buying the complete series.
The John K episodes are the best tho.

Good work man!

Ren and Stimpy is really all about John K's weird daddy issues, without him the show was not the same.

good old times, me watching this and trying out why he put salt on his wound.
youtube.com/watch?v=KfbuUycffhQ

Checked and True. I think George Liquor was the funniest side-character and worked because of John's frustrations, Fake Dad was also kino.

>be me
>be in 1999
>be trying to download George Liquor shorts on a 14.4 connection
I should really get around to watching those

It's really sad to think about all the stuff I wanted to watch as a kid and couldn't access and now I've can watch anything on the information highway and I'm more content to shitpost here or just sleep. Over-abundence of media was a mistake, nothing feels special anymore. Maybe that's why I still like buying DVDs.

the creator of this show got done for pedo activities

Hermit Ren > Space Madness

You didn't watch the Spike TV revival?

I can't watch this the same way knowing that John K. is a child molester

And i bet you chug cocks

Then fuck off, faggot

>Fire John K. because he made it too raunchy
>The Games Animation era still had raunchy shit in it.
youtu.be/PKubZ5btqC8

Yeah George Liquor was great, it's a shame he was only in a few episodes that actually aired.

They didn't fire John K for raunchy content, they had to pull an episode for disturbing content which was the final straw after John had missed multiple deadlines and delayed episodes by months.

Only on weekends.

>32
>before my time
I'm 30 and I watched it all the time as a kid. You were just sheltered.

Ren & Timpy are elder God Tier Kino user, let nobody fool you.