Why did she work out every day in the time loop? At best she'd just make her muscles sore...

Why did she work out every day in the time loop? At best she'd just make her muscles sore, making her fight the aliens worse

Attached: edge-of-tomorrow.jpg (948x435, 529K)

She should have been Captain Marvel. At least she can act.

She lost her time loop ability.

she doesn't know she's in a time loop until he tells her, after she's finished exercising - you fucking brainlet

you also gain coordination which is in the brain - which they seem to keep ya know. Think about being able to raise one eyebrow in isolation or some muscle movement you've found hard. this is the same with useful muscles

No shit?
She said she was stuck in time loop before Tom but I guess you missed it because nurse had to change your diaper

did you even watch the movie? she was no longer aware of the time loop at that point.

>Why did she work out every day in the time loop? At best she'd just make her muscles sore, making her fight the aliens worse

Attached: 1555716270389.gif (300x168, 285K)

Yes, I bet she spent hundreds of days in the loop and ended it with working out

she was outside of the loop and resuming her day to day physical conditioning. physical conditioing would not have mattered to her in the loop as none of it would have carried over anyway.

I just assumed they were two different time loops

Wouldn't it better just to practice techniques and forms. I feel like if you could practice like judo throws or boxing or hell just shooting practice infinite times that'd make more sense.
Doing resistance exercise to build coordination is dumb.

She had learned how to fight the aliens effectively when she was in the time loop but lost it. She knew Tom Cruz was in a time loop when he was too good in battle.

Yes, so why did she she kept on working out in her own loop? The moment Tom tells her she knows she is off

what do you think she's fuckin doin? a balancing exercise
I didn't see her on some fuckin leg press machine

That's not balance really more stretching. And I'm pretty sure she was doing push-ups on the ground in the movie, but I might be remembering wrong.

Attached: emily blunt-full metal bitch.webm (1920x800, 2.96M)

>why did she she kept on working out in her own loop?
the movie doesn't depict her own loop, user.

Pure Tom Cruise sci-fi kino.

Attached: edge of tomorrow tom cruise ded.webm (1280x532, 2.84M)

Ok, so you're saying she doesn't work out but just for the fun of it works out when Tom finds her

Attached: edge of tomorrow maggot.webm (1920x800, 1.8M)

what kind of brainlet ass thread is this? even if she was in the loop, the only thing that carries over is your knowledge of the previous day. it's not like the soreness from her previous day workout carried over, which should've been obvious by the fact that cruise literally died and came back 100% each time.

YES, SO WHY THE FUCK DID SHE WORK OUT? WHY DID SHE SPEND TIME WORKING OUT? WHY THE FUCK DOES TOM FIND HER WORKING OUT AND TELLING HER SHE IS OFF THE LOOP?

she was part of the military. she went through regular physical conditioning during her normal linear time experience. in her own loop in which she relived one day over and over, it's very likely she didn't bother to maintain that regimen because there was literally no point. once she was no longer experiencing her own loop, she resumed her regular physical conditioning regimen in the military. this is not a difficult concept.

Attached: 0F466853-91FB-4E03-A608-18824BDA79BC.jpg (350x144, 6K)

Attached: Emily Blunt Hello.webm (1916x796, 2.94M)

I hope this thread isn't just bait, because I'm cracking up at an user actually being this stupid.

So there was time between the loops?

>6 KB, 350x144

The absolute state.

Attached: edge-of-tomorrow-6.webm (1280x532, 2.93M)

watch the movie and find out, sport.

Well I should have done that and not make this shitty thread

me too

you absolute tit, we see her doing stretching. she then trains tom on the spinners. one can assume that its a standard training regiment for all robot people.

I watched this when I was in a hospital for a month and nearly died from a spinal fracture. This movie was brain melting kino on morphine and ketamine drip

Attached: 1560052729656.jpg (900x900, 121K)

>original is like a videogame where the two have to git gud at killing to make it past the tune loop
>movie: they just fucking memorize what they have to do
How do you fuck this up?

Great film.

Attached: edge-of-tomorrow-123.webm (1280x532, 2.96M)

Have sex

Also, have you guys seen Blunt in Wild Target?

Hnnnnggg

Attached: -_rgBc0zxatxfXgYVO04rVBRhkuuNT_nsTCUKgEj1XAMc9cIGF0hyzmFaqQOTV-hfplYkOKcXWR9NShpnM5CtMlzMTMM68TZK2UL (1505x1000, 173K)

She said she lost the time loop power when she was given someone elses blood

she was doing push-ups. that's part of my morning routine, which should be for anyone that cares about their health.

>practicing the events repeatedly until you remember everything and can do it blindfolded doesn't count
what do you think "gitting gud" is, exactly?

Seething

Stop.

Attached: emily blunt-65.webm (960x435, 2.99M)

or you could just confirm that you're a shitposting incel. that's fine too I guess.

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

based Emily Blunt balls poster

Exactly. She is fucking perfect. I would say she's just as cute as Emilia.

Attached: 19a0ad69eac7cd46950c04c8a3a337e0.jpg (2160x3840, 398K)

Have penis in your vagina.

Attached: emily blunt drunkard-5.webm (1920x816, 2.99M)

Imagine Emily waking you up with her bare tits in your face. Then you roll over to a naked Emilia, decapitated

Attached: 1462059601171.png (720x644, 31K)

Attached: 1491267034569.png (741x568, 29K)

She's such a ho in this movie. I saw it yesterday. Shit was awesome. I had bonner all day

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Not involuntary, nice try though.

Attached: emily blunt drunkard-3.webm (1920x1040, 2.94M)

She plays the best slag

Why wouldn't she? It's a regular day for her until Tom Cruise tells her about the time loop. She lost her time loop abilities when she got a blood transfusion

I want her to play the drunk female character all the time now. she was fine af.

She loses her time loop abilities every time she gets blood transfusion? Makes even more sense now

You know it.

Attached: emily blunt drunkard-2.webm (1920x816, 2.93M)

She was really cute in Girl On the Train. Movie was meh but her playing a fucked up alcoholic to the point she voids her pants, was pretty hot.

yes but everytime she gets a new transfusion she regains them

Why was that shithead smiling?

>we never see her squad in action
Completely wasted

No. She loses her powers permanently after she gets the blood transfusion once. Tom Cruise also loses his power when he gets a blood transfusion. He then raids the alien base with a bunch of his cellmates and ends up gaining his powers back when he kills the Alpha alien at the end

because he knows

True. Probably because Cruise ends up taking over.

Attached: edge-of-tomorrow-g.webm (1280x532, 2.95M)