What the fuck is wrong with Christcucks?

What the fuck is wrong with Christcucks?

Attached: 1560044705862.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1524821399779.jpg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hel_(location)
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 4:9-17)
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 27:51-53&version=KJV)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

little bit late to baptise them i think

It's a relic, a fedora like you wouldn't understand.

>catholics
>christians
lol

NOOOOO YOU SHOULD WORSHIP ROCKS AND TREES LIKE VARG

Attached: 1535287201939.png (652x596, 222K)

Footfags are the worst

>imagine being a boomer cuckservative or third world "right-wing" praising (((Jesus))) and Israel

Attached: 1499505074950.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

There's nothing Christian about this bizarre ritual.

I don't need religion to teach me to worship feet.

Attached: 1560052848.jpg (1451x2198, 253K)

yeah buy into exclusively our marvel ThorTM and all other disrupted disconnected roots, not the religion that got euros to expel jews and conquered the world

Atheism and the abandonment of orgainzed religion is the first step to a dying society.
I wouldn't expect you to know that, considering you're just a rebellious teenager

Because Amerimutt pagan larpers will save the white race

These are not Catholics brainlet

>not having relics
>not having reliquaries

iconoclasts btfo

Attached: sainte-foy.jpg (1090x818, 83K)

Shut the fuck up, boomer

Attached: 1492377709485.png (562x437, 300K)

shareblue still raiding I see

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

lmao
based

Source?

What it is then?

do you even know the practices of worshipping Thor or Odin or Baldur? Besides what fat wican girls made up?

it was a religion with beautiful things, but it's mostly lost and you have zero understanding of it, and you're much more likely to understand worship through what is known and still existing

otherwise you're just a fat atheist being a larper because you like some of the aesthetics, no different from a hippie girl posting her 'religion' on facebook because "it defines her"

Attached: 2.jpg (274x300, 6K)

>being a not (((christian))) = being a nordic pagan

Attached: evil in human form.jpg (647x510, 25K)

pls sauce me. those slight calluses are fucking hot

Kek

Russian orthodox

so you're just a generic 'indo-european' atheist who likes varg for whtever reason

or just a jew

Wow, this larper boy is really angry, go kiss the feet of some african nigger.

story?

the larper bit got you mad huh

go ahead and pretend you worship the sun or whatever without even knowing what it means

>I'll keep calling him names
Try harder, Joseph

Attached: 1513416366661.jpg (1172x791, 292K)

cool tell us what other 'totally not dead religion' you're into then if you're gonna play this divide and conquer game against the only existing religion that actually did something to 'the jew'

Boomers really cannot handle the bants

Attached: 1e2.gif (255x224, 155K)

>only existing religion that actually did something to 'the jew'
Yes, macaco, Bolsonaro is a great hero of west!

Attached: 1488334111331.gif (696x1034, 63K)

seems as if you've forgotten about a few other major religions

you seem to be having a entirely different conversation with someone else

so islam? what other religion was ever a threat?

All recorded human history.

All of you dumb incels fuck off back to /pol/ with your "humor". This is a blue board where University educated people discuss filmmaking, not dumb right wing hicks tradesmen that make revisionist propaganda and half ass jokes.

Attached: 5187326C-E606-4B0C-A889-EEB3935B45B1.jpg (1242x1298, 1.04M)

>Iphoneposter

>mfw pagans go to the same place as faggots, whores and Jews in the afterlife

Attached: 1524821399779.jpg (250x203, 6K)

based
not based

What's going on here?

Attached: king of the jews.webm (220x400, 723K)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1524821399779.jpg/
>poster is a Muslim
makes sense

Based aryan
semitic scum

Attached: 2f7ffa10c7a89896c935517d43dee08d4816086083d0f31026ebe4735b756b94.jpg (1200x1800, 1.38M)

When will Christ return bros? Feels like an eternity

you're just a alan moore type then

he was here last tuesday, he was kind of a dick

>y-you're just a alan moore type then

Attached: 1513299302186.png (782x730, 547K)

is that supposed to be thor of hermes?
also who is the pleb that dropped the ball?

im sure you have a very authentic experience of the sacred with all these multiple gods from different pantheons you pick and choose like a fat consumer in a buffet

The religious are a bit like children. They should be treated compassionately and respectfully but they should never be left to their own devices.

>27 ID posters
>Almost all posts of this thread are made by the same (((boomer)))

You fucking brainlet LMAO

>he hasn't had the Sourtoe cocktail
You ain't a man until you've done it.

Imagine unironically worshiping a dead jew on a stick. There is literally, LITERALLY no way to refute that. All Christians seriously, deep in their hearts, worship a jewish zombie. As their god. That they pray to and supplicate. A kosher corpse. And then the "right wing" among them pretend they are somehow the best anti-semites. I'm sure the nigger feet sucking Pope is gonna stop the zionists alright.

>Oh, but that's not real Christianity!
Oh sure, and the USSR and China aren't real communism, and Santa Clause and the Easter bunny are real, and your dad really did step out just to buy some cigarettes.

Perun brah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perun

Enjoy Hell pagan

*Hel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hel_(location)

fuckin lol a wiki

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: muslim-vi.jpg (291x300, 22K)

real communism hasnt been tried dumbass

Attached: 1548054282298.jpg (640x626, 73K)

Ah, yet another thread insulting the one religion out of hundreds that happens to be the main religion of the western world in exclusion. I wonder why we never see "mohamuds" or "buddshits" or "jewrats"?

thanks lad, never heard of him. Based salvic odin

you ever realized that Hel, Hell and Hades are all starting with H? wwwwoooh

Where to begin? Really, where the heck can you even begin with these morons? I suppose you can start with the obvious, that they worship Jews.

a fucking retard brainlet

Hmmmm

haha yeah, real Christianity either

>your only options are apparently Marvel or Rabbi Yeshua
Is this why christianity is a dying religion among whites? Because christians cannot argue for shit? Anyways good riddance

He's more like Slavic Zeus, throwing lightning and shit

idgaf about that gay boomer shit im here to defend the one true ideology

>being this mad that your religion became a toy sold by jews or a trinket in a wiccan shop while christianity is still hated by them

This shit is why the Reformation was necessary

>throwing lightning and shit
>wiki
go read mircea eliade or something

pagans are sad as shit

Attached: K1.10Zeus.jpg (480x407, 37K)

Isn't the Russian Orthodox Church a bit of a joke these days? People love to rag on Catholics, and some of it's deserved, but I've heard that the Russian Orthos are basically a tool of Putin's government these days, and that a lot of priests and bishops are basically flunkies for the secret service.

Reminder that Christians literally worship a god that commands his followers to eat shit bread (biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 4:9-17) and also Christians literally believe there was a zombie apocalypse when Jesus died that nobody else anywhere in history reported despite the fact that A FUCKING ZOMBIE RAID might have been worth noting down somewhere (biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 27:51-53&version=KJV)

The boomer still posting? He's doing it for free or he's some JIDF member?

Attached: demoralized.jpg (288x325, 32K)

dude ZOMBIE

gb2r

>evangelicals are the biggest supporters of ZOG and Israel on the planet
>pope literally sucks nigger feet
So the jews convinced people they hate to do their dirty work. looks like based christians will save western civilization by going to war with Iran

Not a denial. Just admit you worship a jew.

>your entire knowledge of christianity is jon stewart liberalism and some twitter pagans

Why would I read some faggot from 70 years ago when most reconstructive scholarship from that time has been debunked?

This, only thrid world cuckservatives like Brazilians or real boomers still believe that Christianity is good and worshiping Jesus and Israel is "right-wing"

Thats literal paganism

a bunch of grandstanding to keep up the charade for what is mostly just a longcon for controlling people

"threw lightning and shit"

Is it true or not true? What group of people in America supports Israel more than evangelical christians? Is the pope, the personal representative of god's will on earth, sucking nigger feet here or not?

Attached: pope francis kissing nigger feet.jpg (474x355, 28K)

Protestants don’t do this weird shit bud.

Okay, all Heretics, Jews, indulgence salesmen and relic swindlers need to leave this thread IMMEDIATELY. Or I'll nail your nuts to the door next to my 95 theses.

Attached: MArtinLuther.png (500x393, 108K)

>>>facebook

Attached: christcuck.jpg (1214x1216, 467K)

>What group of people in America supports Israel more than evangelical christians
jews, atheist liberals like bill maher

and yeah that pic is controversial and famous precisely because it wasnt well accepted. You're making my point for me

Pagans were disgusted by Christian relic veneration you idiot.

Save it Luther. You have no power here.

Attached: fo6npjj58l2y.png (1072x736, 1.16M)

Brah...

Attached: ChristiansWelcomeRefugees.jpg (540x300, 49K)

But throwing lightning and shit was a feature of the top steppenigger daddy deities

Attached: file.png (885x139, 11K)

it has, its called capitalism

>paganshits were disgusted by other paganshits

what does this image mean?
they're all missionaries