youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7pKn8arzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b3ENNGsf1rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still Waiting 2

>anyway

Attached: image.jpg (1200x677, 105K)

>YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN???

Did you smell it?

Attached: didyousmellit.png (666x508, 583K)

when the podcast was supposed to end 2 minutes ago

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

inb4 faggot jannie delet

>youtu.be/DZuzZIirRus
based

Firefall fest 2012 is still the best thing they've done

Attached: firefallfest.png (1111x636, 1.08M)

This is now a Mariel thread.

Attached: 1513563532398.jpg (360x480, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=s2nbS4zeK94
literally avant garde

Is that the girl that would always get upskirts on the podcast?

Also, unboxing ring

Attached: unbox.png (1148x667, 890K)

Attached: chair clattering.png (211x190, 94K)

>ywn tag-team her with the boyz

Attached: RLgrbNjUjCmckgZSBO.gif (480x360, 3.45M)

oh hey it’s the faggot redditor who posts meme paintings for karma. why won’t you kill yourself already?

I know it’s a meme but Derrick really looked so miserable on the last podcast. At one point Rocco says “ok I’m gonna do some plugs now blahblahblah” and there is a wide shot of the boys and Derrick looks like he wants to die instantly. I don’t get why he’s such a bitch. He makes videos with his friends and has many devoted autistic fans.

Rocco sucked his dick about some music video he directed and it was lame as shit with like 4000 views. Derrick ought to be thankful for Mega64 because without it he’d be working at Taco Bell.

Yeah Derrick's been acting off lately, his Heartslayers shit barely get views anymore

Ive been catching up on the podcasts and yeah I agree they always bring up the meme about them disliking each other but Derrick seems to be the least thankful for their boost in success, he always looks upset. Maybe he expects more or has personal issues going on.

Rocco slammed that while surrounded by like $7000 worth of power ranger figures. /r9k/ btfo in perpetuity.

Didn't he say something like he expected to be further along in his career by now?

Yeah I recall him saying that and having 1 mill subs but still, they are making so much money evey split between them from patreon and merch.
They are well respected with most be produces and developers in their industry and get to make videos the way they want.
He just comes across and snooty always talking about becoming a director while the rest come across as thankful they don't have to work in retail

I sort of get it though. These guys have been around for ages and still get less views than some random fortnite twitch stream. I mean their Metal Gear video looks like a lot of practical work went into it yet barely gets any buzz. Must be frustrating to know others are succeeding with less work and effort and care than what you put in.

Still, he should be happy his work allows him to live his life comfortably, but I get some of the dissatisfaction.

The problem with making content that is primarily based on other people's content (reviews, satire, parody, etc) is that rarely is your content reviewed on its own merits. If he wants to be considered a "real" director he needs to try to make something that makes a statement of its own, even if its a comedy.

>my thread about movies is deleted
>this thread about a video game jewtube celeb remains
fuck you, mods.

>that seething woman-like feminized faggot who goes on other threads to seethe instead of just making another thread

I can agree with that and I understand what you mean.
They did always state they will never pander to trends in terms of fortnite streaming ect
Yeah thats true as well but he does make his own content and it does poorly. At this point they are making content for their community and patreons. They even admitted that they could just make DBZ Buu Saga in 5mins and go viral again but they wanted to stick to their roots for this one.

That's just Derrick. He's always been the one trying to push things. Rocco said on a recent podcast that he prefers finding a niche and staying in it while Derrick kept pushing for new things. I think it shows, with Mega64 essentially being Rocco's brainchild. He is 'main guy' after all. So it's stayed in the background and hasn't expanded.

Derrick needs to start making things on his own that aren't San Diego specific. Music videos for local bands are cool, but he can't expect to really grow in terms of fame/respect with them. Never gonna hit a million subs with some indie band's surf rock demo.

They have 3 seasons of a TV show and regularly release blu-rays.

It's a technicality, but let us have our fun for the 15 minutes this thread is up.

That's very true even when he was talking about wanting to be further along in his career he realized he might sound ungrateful and back pedaled a bit so I guess he is thaknful just doesn't show it as you said hes the one pushing for bigger better things.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjSloTj4VB8

How do they get away with these stunts?

I wish they were more popular for their own llivelihood/ego's sake but Im afraid that would kill off what makes them special. I've been following them since they had their forums hosted on SA, and Derrick being upset is the first public drama they had in like 15 years, which is a fucking astonishing track record in world were ecelebs self destruct on a regular basis.

I wish the boys nothing but the best.

>Heartslayers
it just seems really out of place with their other stuff plus I'm not really interested in relationship advice from two unmarried people nearing 40 years old. Figure Updates remain the best Mega64 content

I feel the same, I want to keep seeing their podcasts and content and just them really.
I'm just a watcher I don't support them even though their merch does look pretty decent most of the time and I enjoy their banter and in jokes that you get a lot out of if you watch their podcasts.
What was the first Derrick getting upset?
Do you think he harbors jealousy of Rocco at all? also I always got the feeling Derrick really doesn't get on with Garret much but I could be imagining it

sometimes they really do produce pure kino

Within the last few months derrick made it known that he wished the channel was more popular, which is hardly a point of contention, but that's what passed for drama in the comfy world of mega64.

Never forget Rocco, Brian, and Frank have drank Rocco's piss.

Such as this
youtube.com/watch?v=UDwYRdWepco

>rocco solo's a conversation about disneyland for 45 minutes
>derrick wants to go home
>shawn has 12 kids and never does anything
>garret just cackles in the background

podcast has seen better days

Rocco if you're reading this, post more dumb food vids on your channel. Peak Rocckino.

Does anyone remember which aftershow they made a kid do a wall run in his room and they hung up on him as soon as he ate shit?

This. Also, the personal channel videos from around 2009-2013 were really, really comfy and entertaining. I can't put my finger on it, but that era of Mega64 seemed a lot more fun in my opinion. Everyone was uploading personal videos: Shawn, Bryan, Eric, Rocco, and all of them were fun and down to earth. I miss those days. I'm happy Rocco is still at it though, he really is the soul behind the channel.

possibly but not from what ive seen. i like the ones where she shows off her sexy ass thighs god she's beautiful

Shawn is literally the best member and the only S+ Tier, you know what I mean?

>/r9k/ btfo in perpetuity.

>r9k
>getting btfo

user that's like saying the sky is blue or water is wet

literally me

Shawn is a closet gay

Same, I guess they're all just getting older. Or maybe they're more 'buttoned up' because of Youtube. They took down a lot of podcast clips, and even "happy birthday Kevin" because Eric says faggot.

Either way, shit sucks. I kinda miss the late 20's boys

Ive been a fan since their shenmue/RE4 skits still am but haven't subscribed or joined their patreon because i love watching derrick get all butthurt and emo every few months

i think you mean merry christmas kevin, but what the fuck??? thats gone now?? that's a fucking tragedy that was one of my favorite videos

or was it happy birthday, i dont remember but still that shit was funny

>You're in an intersection and you become some dead meat
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ-JUY3iJqE

It's gone, can't find it anymore

nah garret is based subtle sense of humour and doesn't feel the need to drone on about a topic for 20minutes my gfs sat down to watch a few podcasts with me here's her rankings:
1.garret
2.shawn
3.who cares
4.fuck derrick

shit, you're right. got confused with "happy birthday eric" lol both good videos tho.

But yeah, it's scrubbed off the internet. youtube.com/watch?v=dhMfnri9CHo&feature=youtu.be

And apparently by eric, that rat fuck!

BENEDICT JUDAS

he's a very close second only time he ever outshines garret is when he gets super pissed and stops taking shit from the rest of the gang like that time he got put on blast for not realizing misato's fuckbuddy got shot in Eva

Attached: gendo.jpg (417x960, 49K)

they say faggot all the time in pre-2010 vids. when they were on justin.tv there was like no rules.

Kino64 always come out at the end of the year with Christmascast and Todd & Aaron

They got rid of the animated clip were derrick calls garrett a faggot for saying he would grab a $100 bill off his friends dick with his mouth.

I wish they didn't, it poses a very relevant moral dilemma in these trying times.

I always rank Rocco on top of Derrick

Attached: Eugnot.jpg (848x607, 91K)

Also the Man from Nairobi, where Garrett and Rocco were depicted as unga bungas from the darkest regions of Africa.

...no need for that kind of language, Eugnot.

youtube.com/watch?v=4rUK0PZ4JhE

Found it

Shawn makes such good content.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7pKn8arzQ

Part Deux.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3ENNGsf1rg

The christmascast were Shawn chugs the magnum of wine and then power pukes will never be topped, but I give derrick props for going all in during the last tournament. He usually just bails out after the first barge.

agreed. Derrick pulled through last year.