Even with a rerelease, Endgame won’t beat Avatar at this rate...

Even with a rerelease, Endgame won’t beat Avatar at this rate. It’s losing thousands of theaters and dropping 50%+ week over week. Avatar made $30M on its special edition rerelease, but it was not only a rerelease, it was movie you had to see in theaters. An Endgame rerelease would be lucky to make $5M without spending $50M on more advertising.

Attached: 1.25 friday.png (1125x873, 135K)

they wont rerelease it because No one cares about these films 6 months later...let alone years later.

you're right, they'll probably have some new capeshit flick on the horizon and don't wanna spoil sales for that

Goddamn did i hate this movie. Even when the whole world has gone to shit they were quipping.

Who even gives a fuck? None of this is real.

have sex

Watching it tomorrow with my dad

Final estimates

>830 million domestic
>1915 million overseas

We gotta do something bros. We cannot let Avatar remain the top grossing movie. We have to mass buy tickets.

Attached: cn9ohgeore231.jpg (1920x2256, 561K)

No. It needs a technical gimmick like 3D or updated visuals and sound. Reasons technical filmmakers like Lucas, Spielberg, and Cameron did to make people care about seeing their movies again in theaters.

Doing my part! Avengers... ASSEMBLE

Attached: 15.png (1125x1928, 1.76M)

nigger you have retards asking wb for the secret snyder cut of justice league and you think marvel boys won't watch the same movie in theaters again for 3 extra minutes of footage?

*dabs*

Based paranoid schizophrenic poster

Avatar is pretty mediocre. But Endgame is total shit so fuck Marvel.

>Watched it opening weekend just so the legs would be godawful
Marveldrones hopes and dreams crushed

Attached: multiplier.png (1090x366, 34K)

You know, I'm not a big Marvel fan, but why the FUCK did Avatar make SO MUCH fucking money? I didn't see it in the theaters, I've never seen it ever. It didn't interest me, it looked really boring, honestly. Why did so many people go see it? With Endgame I can understand, it's the culmination of a story that's been more than ten years in the telling. But what got everybody to go see furry blue space cats so many times?

Attached: 1559018281516.gif (538x302, 264K)

If they release an extended version I'd watch it again

It’s not short by a small amount and these same marveldrones have already exhausted their tendie allowance.

Attached: spendgame.png (1707x6294, 1.93M)

Weak bait try harder

kek why do they always talk like if they wer part of some kind of heroic crusade

>didn’t see it in IMAX 3D
Avatar was an experience you had people killing themselves to go to Pandora

why don't they just buy the tickets and go play pool at a bar or something? rewatching 15 times sounds insane

Those people are retarded. A 2.3x multi when it opened Wednesday in lots of countries is big, esp when even in America, May marvel movies only get 2.5ish multis (Friday opening). Throw in the muh-22-movie-buildup from manchild fanboys, and passing Avatar never looked super likely

These are the same people who use Harry Potter to discuss politics.

It had the worst legs for an A+ CinemaScore movie of all time. Turns out the “””people””” who got tickets for opening night were huge Marvel dickriders and overrated the movie.