Untitled

>

Attached: (JPEG Image, 526 × 297 pixels).jpg (526x297, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-Ab05WTG8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Most_Extreme_Elimination_Challenge_episodes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

renaming an asian guy kenny blankeship alone is one of the funniest things in television history

peak Spike TV

right you are Ken

I don't get it

The moment where the guy tries to do a backflip and lands on his head is one of the funniest that has ever graced television

it's obviously a white guy's name, but putting it on an asian guy is hilarious to me. vic romano is kinda funny too, but not as funny kenny blankenshp. they could have given a name like john kojima or something asian-american sounding, but they went out of their way to use an unmistakably white name. i find subtle shit like that makes me laugh the hardest

Any good way to get this show? I know its on youtube but the quality aint the best.

Fucking awful compared to the British version - Takeshi's Castle.

Attached: Craig Ferguson Red Dwarf.jpg (624x483, 48K)

how many funny walks did they do?

Are you fucking retarded?

Post your favorite events
>youtube.com/watch?v=O-Ab05WTG8M

Hahaha i remember that fuck someone grab the webm please. Theres a good one where this girl plants her face on one of the sinkers and floaters logs

I miss this slapstick comedy stuff. It was really popular for a bit with jackass being the biggest one.

Cracked me up that the guy is also the teacher / bad guy from the battle royal live action.

Yes

>That one obese asian lady
>On the one with the spinning logs
>Completely , and predictable, blows the first log and wangs her head hard

I wonder if there is a way to get Americans to waive their right to sue and allow themselves put in actual physical danger like classic MXC.

Wipeout was gay.

yeah, takeshi (vic romano) has done a lot of shit, he was a real renaissance man in japan. the guy that played kenny went on to be a governor of a japanese prefecture around the time mxc was airing in the states

Does anyone know if any one got actually hurt doing the original show? Some of those look pretty painful but at the same time you never see blood.

True, my cool uncle showed me MXC when my parents were out shopping. Then a friend showed me wipeout and I’m like “this is gay MXC” and stopped being friends with him

This. The neck crack sound effect had me in tears.

i guess "fear factor" was the closest main stream thing we got to this, but even that is not physically dangerous

>First off for the mascot team, representing Cat Scat Litter, Piss in Boots.
>Yeah, they have a great slogan. "My box is so fresh you can eat out of it."
>Ah, memorable stuff Ken. And there he is prancing across the stones, and oh, nothing worse than the smell of a wet cat.
Who wrote this show? I forgot how funny the commentary was.

Attached: 1559206926566.png (640x401, 571K)

Takeshi Kitano was well known before this show and has since directed and starred in some great jap kinos

Wrong you are, ken

Yeah, if you look at the wiki article it has a list. Lots of broken and bruised ribs

there is no doubt in my mind that some of those people got fucked up.

were the teams just jokes or were they real?

for reference:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Most_Extreme_Elimination_Challenge_episodes

I've watched both, and the British version with Sir Craig Charles as the narrator is more consistent with the various games.

Attached: Red Dwarf-33.webm (576x432, 2.48M)

last time I had sex was 6 years ago when Yea Forums or Yea Forums was streaming mxc.

Attached: 1560039114644.webm (730x360, 2.85M)

based babaganoush

Attached: 20F5483D-8663-4A80-8FB5-6C0808145D59.gif (500x300, 1024K)

thank you

..... So does watching mxc turn you on?

Takeshi's Castle >>> MXC.

Attached: 1553379705749.webm (852x480, 2.91M)

The commentary is amazing. I love rapid fire jokes

Some of the female VA's for the rice farmer breeding sows make my dick twitch.

Takeshi's Castle never lead to sex therefore your wrong.

kenny was elected mayor of a town in japan after the show

>Takeshi's Castle never lead to sex therefore your wrong.

Maybe for you. For me, I couldn't possibly say.

Attached: 1446746790283.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

ALRIGHT. HOW MANY OF YOU BELIEVE THAT GAY MARRIAGE SHOULD BE LEGALIZED FOR ALL?
SHOW OF HANDS. NOW.
WELL YOURE WRONG. GAYS ARE A DISGUSTING PART OF SOCIETY AND SHOULD BE SHUNNED TO THE DARKEST CORNERS OF THE EARTH.
>What about us lesbians?
HAHA IN YOUR DREAMS MISSY. LEEEETS GO.

Damn, how did Raimi get away with this?

Hes Jewish.

>For me, I couldn't possibly say.
What does this mean?
>webm
saved.

RIGHT YOU ARE KEN

kenny blankensneed now u may laugh

>oh my God, he's still going for it

not really. it's a richard johnson-tier name.