Original

Original
>Kong has human-like features, looks familiar but still like nothing we have ever seen
Hackson
>Dude, just make him a big silverback lmao

Why do people praise this garbage?

Attached: king_kong_2005_-_photofest_-_h_2017[1].jpg (768x433, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtmV09vV4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the rex fight was kino
everything else was bad

bravo hackson another thing ruined. lets be honest at this point its obvious lotr was a fluke

Every facet of Peter Jacksons King Kong is superior to all other Kong movies.

You can obviously tell they wanted a "lotr" in two years with that movie

>Kong(2017)
>DUDE JUST MAKE HIM A GIANT NIGGER LMAO

Attached: reeeeeeeey.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>Me? Obviously I prefer King Kong Lives, the best rendition of the classic creature!
youtube.com/watch?v=IdtmV09vV4k

Attached: 72b.jpg (1080x1331, 91K)

Hackson's Kong is alwful, it's a worse version of the original that only exists to jack itself off on it's visual effects (which ironically have aged poorly). Its about as bad as your average capeshit, but it's a hundred times worse for shitting on the legacy of one of the most important films ever created

>garbage
It's pulp-kino

Everything you typed was wrong.

Go away, Peter. You haven't made a good film since FOTR

Imagine not seeing they shall not grow old

the one with jeff bridges and charles grodin is the best one fight me

Ebert loved it, sorry incels but you're not a bigger authority than the greatest critic who ever lived.

I'm not autistic enough to care about slight physical differences between versions of Kong

If you think anything other than the original is the best you are a pleb fuck and should refrain from ever posting on Yea Forums ever again

cringe

>Failed filmmaker who tells others how to make movies
lol no

The rex fight in the original was more engaging. Even the shot where he tests the dead rex's jaws was more engaging in the original.

The poster is tops.

Attached: kong 76.jpg (986x1500, 349K)

Yea it's pulp, pure anal pulp!

>No capital at the beginning
Cringe

Then stop posting here, reddit

NOOOOOOO DON'T CRITICIZE MUH JACKSON
DUDE THAT BUG SCENE DUDE SERIOUSLY DUDE THE BUG SCENE ATE ANDY SERKIS DUDE DUDE THAT BRUG SCENE MAN

Jackson's was kino as fuck, almost every minute. There were even times when I didn't want to bash Jack Black's skull in with a lead mallet.

he had such a terrible taste in everything thats not the most mainstream arthouse drama

Still the greatest Monster movie of all time.

*blocks your path*

Attached: peter-jacksons-king-kong-the-official-game-of-the-movie-ps2-D_NQ_NP_659609-MLB26795342551_022018-F.j (1024x768, 139K)

Once it got going, sure, but the beginning took too long

New York scenes and the entire boat journey to the island was cool.

Incredible masterpiece that got all the acclaim it deserved when it came out. Why has it been forgotten?

Agree to disagree. If someone liked them at least it served some kind of purpose.

Jackson's Kong is dreadful, it's just him masturbating all over the screen for 3 hours. Was it 3 hours? It definitely felt like it.

It isn't widely available today. I think it isn't even on the PS store or Xbox live, and it's not on steam or even had a PC release at all I think.

It wasn't a fluke. Everyone single person that worked for that movie was invested with their soul. Very few movies are made with that much love.

Its more than 3 hours, so nice compliment to the movie user.