Another scorcher

another scorcher

Attached: 1556923518816.jpg (379x401, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rqZZgVxnCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw-T0G6XdWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is it so good lads?

is SEARS still in business outside of metro Chicago?

I expatted years ago and haven't been back. I hope its still chugging along in zombie form, a real staple of my childhood.

Yesterday you said you'll call Sears.

Wife: "You'll call them today"
Husband: "I'll call them today."

What a cunt.

I liked the director's cut where he fed her into a Binford mulcher, available only at SEARS.

YOU'LL CALL NOW OR I'LL SUCK EVERY GODDAMN NIGGER DICK IN A FIFTY MILE RADIUS YOU FILTHY MOTHERFUCKER!

Stop, you're making me miss my parents.

Raimi made some memorable commercials

Yes but more and more stores are closing. Also it's Chicagoland, not "metro Chicago" shit stain

>tfw your dad hates your mom so much he has a shirt that he wears around the house that says "I still miss my wife... But my aim's improving." yet they're still married and the only time they interact around the house is when she wanders into his side of the house and he calls her a cunt

The holidays are a joy.

Attached: 1512762205751.png (619x365, 155K)

im dying

My local mall in Texas had a SEARS, but the SEARS closed and the mall is effectively dead save for a couple shops.

It got out that SEARS employees and toolguys in general were often seen in the area of the disappearances of negro drug dealers, prostitutes, coal burners, homosexuals, and other filth. Rahm and the ADL shut down SEARS.

Attached: 1557972963295.jpg (399x500, 70K)

>mfw he says he'll call tomorrow

Attached: 1559585848118.jpg (625x415, 48K)

Greg Lansky has a lot to answer for.

Same, except the Sears is still there for some reason even though I never see anyone inside it. It's weird, the mall used to be the place where everyone would go and hang out, now it's a fucking ghost town and the only time you see more than a handful of people there it's because they are seeing a movie at the theater inside. I worked there during the holidays when I was in high school and even though everything was overpriced it was still fun there and you could always pick up good smelling hot chicks at Bath and Body Works, now it's just empty. Are malls going the way of the Drive-in? Will people in twenty years consider the malls a sort of cult classic location and small groups congregate wherever they can find one to relive a better time? It's fucking depressing to even think about.

Who will be the Joe Bob Briggs of shopping malls?

What year is it where you are you're just now noticing the death of malls? 2009?

why did Sears play this commercial so aggressively on Nick

It's not like little kids are telling their parents to buy air conditioners

Why did this shit play on nickelodeon all day?

It’s “You’ll call now.” “I’ll call now.”

They say tomorrow's gonna be hotter.

Where in Texas, user?

Cool

Bullshit. I told my parents that if they didn't buy an air conditioner I would wipe out the entire family.

t. Hothead

Sears Canada shut down all its stores last year. My local one is still empty, it's kind of sad.

Ready for a huge redpill?
Sears was a front for a HUGE satanic child trafficking cult, the recent shutdowns was due to leaks from their inner circle and they didnt know who to trust anymore and shut the Sears operation down completely. Ill lead you fellas down a rabbithole
Satans
Early childhood
Anus
Rape
Syndicate

Paris

I'll call it in now.

Attached: CIA.jpg (716x768, 79K)

This plus the Bangs Root Beet commercial is why the 90s will never be topped.

>Bangs Root Beet
????

oh boy

Plano, Collin Creek Mall

>he spells SEARS without all caps

It's Barqs.

OP your white lines on that image were pissing me off so I edited it.
youtube.com/watch?v=4rqZZgVxnCk

Attached: SEARS.jpg (380x400, 36K)

Not all malls are dying you zoomer, small towns still have them, not everyone lives in whatever metropolitan shithole you do.

Some malls are closing, others are using the space differently and attracting more people with food and entertainment as opposed to just shopping.
It's not as apocalyptic as people make it out to be

>I hope its still chugging along in zombie form
God it's so weird going to places that are just barely alive. Last time I went to a sears was when my parents needed a new washer/fridge like 5 years ago. The whole place felt like nothing had changed since the late 90's except for being almost completely empty. It's so melancholic. Can't imagine working in a place like that, day in day out stuck in a bizarre time capsule that nobody cares for.

Attached: 1472864082802.jpg (639x628, 74K)

What's your thermostat set to right now, lads?
Comfy 73 for me.

Local mall near me in the Pacific Northwest still has one. I’m old enough to remember how it was to walk into a Sears during Christmas season and browse for an hour looking at all sorts of stuff. I went into this one about 2 months ago and it was downright surreal. I took the escalator to one floor and when I arrived there was one guy on the entire floor: a Temperpedic salesman. We both kind of locked eyes and head nodded and I went about looking around. He just stood there the whole time. Fucking weird

Malls are entirely location, location, location. And yea, the locations needs to change sometimes as the population shifts around. But the problem is you cant just move a massive facility like a mall, so they die off. "Mall Culture" of the 00's where malls were opening up left right and center died off but malls still exist as a place to walk about, shop, window shop, and hang out.

I just think the problem with malls nowadays is of course online shopping. My nearby mall is pretty busy and has a little over 150 stores. High traffic is everywhere you'd expect, trendy locations like: Target, movie theater, apple store, starbucks, all the trendy clothing stores. Everything else? Fucking dead. A lot of traffic might exist in the mall itself but nobody gives them a second glance. They're not trendy. High rent because its a mall, all the items get extremely expensive. Might as well buy it on Amazon and save a bunch of money. Shop itself might as well not exist. Like Sears.

sounds like new zealand

>Sears

Do roasties and foreignfags even know what the fuck that is? Sears used to be DAD'S STORE, then it went to shit

>My nearby mall is pretty busy and has a little over 150 stores
What in the fuck. What state do you live in?

I'm not who you're replying to, but I live in Ohio and the nearest mall is in WV and it's pretty busy most every day except Sunday because everything closes super early. I think the midwest is just a little behind as far as malls failing.

so cal

Attached: 1466573432365.png (1000x1000, 70K)

Sometimes it's hard to hate boomers. They're fucking hilarious.

All the malls a around here are fucking dead. it's weird walking into a few of them because you remember how jumping with life and consumerism they used to be. Malls were a baby boomer thing

>OP still in his myspleen VHS rip phase

trust me man it's better to just stop watching TV all together. once i got that deep i realized i was rotting my brain. staying up and drinking and watching the TV you watched before you drank is absolute cancer to your brain. i've watched all zorak's videos on the spleen. it's not a healthy lifestyle. just stop watching that shit and move on. if you feel that need just watch a youtube colab of commercials. don't watch a full year of shit with old commericals. just don't do it. it's a bad idea

1-800 FIVE EIGHT EIGHT, TWO THREE HUNDRED

_ _ _ _ _ _!

>millennials and zoomers are so bereft of any true humor they call any and all traditional jokes and puns "dad jokes"

Gotta be honest kids, the whole "lol lookit how uber-ironic and quippy I can be!" has been wearing thin for a while now, even among yourselves.

>all these people speculating about why malls are dying

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw-T0G6XdWA

Not OP but I only recently got back into watching TV, but only 2-3 shows off TLC cause the circus freak shitshow they have is too kino to pass up.. But anyways it's absolutely bizzare seeing commercials you remember seeing in the early 00's pop up. It's a rush of nostalgia followed up by a hint of depression because youre realizing youre fond of it for all the wrong reasons. Then you just wonder how the hell these companies are still alive.

Attached: 1559268240690.png (401x500, 157K)

I worked for a (now closed) appliance store of theirs like 4 years ago and holy fuck I was ashamed to even be associated with them at that point. Piss poor everything.

Malls are still pretty popular in Ontario. Lots of smaller/strip malls are dead, but pretty much every city has at least one big mall that's remained a big shopping/hangout destination.

62, because I'm a real man. AKA sweaty and hungover.

Getting the Sears catalog was the best thing ever when I was a kid. All the new toys, then pictures of guns and knives, and then ladies in their underwear. It was like paper internet and you could cave someone's skull in with that heavy thick fucker.

It's nice to see someone using my oc

Dying stores/malls like that are weird. Like they know they're going away, and try to urge the process along. Best part is when they turn on the obligatory "depressing, old, down tempo songs" station so you can listen to Candle in the Wind while you mosey around a store that hasn't been updated since 1995.

>not wanting to keep wife all sweaty so you could lick her feet and armpits
This guy was a pleb.

I lived that feel, it was really sad because the old timers there were used to making great money and wanted to improve the place but leadership was basically siphoning all of the money out of the business into their pockets

My mall had a chink store in it that sold bongs and knives and swords and nunchucks and everything a kid could ever want. They never asked for ID either but the chink lady who worked there was a total bitch. You spent too much time looking at stuff and she'd get all pissy. Also God help you if you called a bong a bong, she'd scream "IT WATER PIPE FOR TOBACCO FUCKIN GWEILO O MAE WA SHENDURUUUU!" at you.