David Duke

>David Duke

Wow so this is the power of alt-right "comedy"?

Attached: 7d5.png (899x505, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38
youtube.com/watch?v=IbeKNAFA7SQ
youtu.be/eYRF_xmlRMk
youtube.com/watch?v=3CHrNBeYcN8
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/kE5f8vDpbIRrRyklpP1fDQ/
youtu.be/3CHrNBeYcN8?t=542
youtube.com/watch?v=ybR04D9xsCM
youtube.com/watch?v=iEuIULWEXE8
youtu.be/eS797lGsa2M
youtube.com/watch?v=0h7lDLsbV60
youtube.com/watch?v=-9YqL4mfCdM
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o3LGOkhBQFs
youtu.be/9Ueu2Wh65jU?t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0-4n29ZXmTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WP put me onto some great music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38

D.D. is a metaphor for S.S. if it escaped you

>youtube.com/watch?v=IbeKNAFA7SQ
Roasties BTFO

literally Youtube recommendation core
Sam Hyde has shit taste in music

>comedy

is was awesome, simple but honest, 10/10

It was good enough that Tyler the Creator stole the same joke for some stupid video he was working on and he's loved by all the normies.

youtu.be/eYRF_xmlRMk

>he doesn’t know

Attached: 5857B3A9-A9FA-46D0-B0EF-5D432736F929.jpg (960x935, 141K)

>he hates John Maus
Confirmed subhuman

this i found better music listening to live kiketube radio band song searches with less than 50 views

kek are they actors of real people?

Politics aside this was just a straight up interesting show. I really miss it.

Charlice is a 100% real modern woman. A real sweetie.

It seems like real people, Sam has done this exact set-up before he got his show where he hires actors for a job he's lied about and then berates them for his video.

i meant "or real people" the other two women, actors or real randos

Moms is fucking amazing and arguably the greatest video on youtube

White woman is a real rando, black woman is in on it.

Sam Hyde was never funny voluntarily.

youtube.com/watch?v=3CHrNBeYcN8

how you know

I've seen it at least 10 times. Watch it every once in a while when I want a good laugh.

I'm the black woman

>Incel humor

Attached: sam.jpg (1620x4171, 1.31M)

>N
kek

>still posting those fake and gay caps

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/kE5f8vDpbIRrRyklpP1fDQ/

Bit obsessed

same, one of the few things I can watch repeatedly and get as much fun out of as I did the first, its amazing showing it to people who have never seen it

>No..

She's so hurt lmao

it was an overall good sketch comedy show that had more hits than misses. i wish sam hyde didn't have a Yea Forums defense force and wasn't such a fucking saboteur, we could still have the show or at least frank discussions about it that don't devolve into political shit-flinging and (You) wars about whether or not he's a pedo

It's literally one schizo. He makes threads about Stan Hyde every day and then pretends to be offended by them

half of the guy's audience is his Yea Forums defense force though

>i wish sam hyde didn't have a Yea Forums defense force and wasn't such a fucking saboteur
Same, that call to Heideckers podcast was fucking dumb too. I get the dude was mad but he even says (albeit, more than a year after the fact) that it wasn't Heidecker as much as it was Lazlo being a huge pussy. I also really want to know how true that shit about Eric is.

woah OP
you coulda told me you were test tube gubgub snail man.

>Turning a larp into a screencap
ebin

youtu.be/3CHrNBeYcN8?t=542

They tried it a second time.

became a paypig and im not even mad. Theater of the Aire was almost worth it alone, even though some people didn't like it

Attached: sandusky.png (1440x1056, 2.33M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ybR04D9xsCM

/ourguy/ Sammy is back and funnier than ever! You goys don't know what you're missing

Attached: 1243.png (619x600, 607K)

Re watching guarantees a spark.

>MOVING ON

Attached: 1481506638663.jpg (560x560, 353K)

sam is the most jewish person

Why does Sam Hyde make discord trannies seethe so much?

Because he never calls them back

It's fucking terrible and shows that you're stupid and juvenile

You don't fool anyone Sam we know you make these threads

>I-it's STUPID and for BABIES
Too good to be real

it was good but I wish Sam would stop with the 'clipping audio is funny' meme

Only now realizing the way they have the women sitting in wheelchairs to emphasize how fucking useless they are, pretty great

Imagine thinking that’s some kind of brilliant symbolism. It’s not difficult to make a 103 iq audience feel smart, I guess.

So I'm right

>Moms
Some of the old stuff is funny but Moms really turned me off. Screaming at a middle-aged mentally retarded freelance actress until she cried was pretty shitty. Not something I’d start a protest over but it’s not hard to be an asshole and that wasn’t funny.

>inb4 “you need to think everything Sam Hyde touches is comedy gold or you’re a sensitive faggot”

i honestly didn't see anything politics related about it. i don't like sam hyde as a person, but this show really was one of a kind.

>>inb4 “you need to think everything Sam Hyde touches is comedy gold or you’re a sensitive faggot”
Not at all, some of his shit is rough and I get why people don't like it, Moms is probably at the top

imagine being butthurt someone enjoyed some symbolism. It doesn't have to be earth shatteringly brilliant to be funny

No one is butthurt and pretending that there is symbolism in calling a woman stupid and ugly highlights your stupidity.

it’s good that you’re balanced about it. you should see most of his rabid fanbase though. total unquestioning cult of personality where sam is lord. what’s worse is that sam encourages it. then there’s his personal life.

Who’s butthurt. It’s amusing that people it incredibly profound, that’s all.

>think Sam is one of the best comedians ever when initially discovered him, thought he was deep and nuanced
>rewatch many of his vids, chiefly his standup
>it sucks, and most of his humor is one-note and easy to guess on
That isn't to say he doesn't have good/funny vids, his vertical vids and stuff like Williamsburg and MDE Whypz is great, but when he's on his own having to be funny off the cuff or with no outside input, he's very wobbly.

pure kino

All of 'his' good ideas were literally crowd sourced here on Yea Forums

I honestly don't understand how people are still such big fans of Sam after all the recent shit he's done, the lack of content, the paypigging, etc. I say this as someone that used to defend him pretty much at the drop of a hat, used to quote him to friends, etc.

I guess that's what they call a cult of personality.

Too mean

Ya its too bad he hasn’t produced something of quality like mde

It’s not funny either really. Three dudes make fun of unwitting women on stage and parrot basic /pol/ gender shit that’s been around for ages. Yeah it’s unusual that the “women are worthless and dumb and overestimate their worth on the sexual marketplace” idea to make it onto an actual TV show but there’s not much else there. Of course the male forum-lurking demographic will cheer at that and think it’s genius. Some of them are cool people but most MDE megafans I spot online are autistic incels and I feel bad for them, honestly. MDE gave them something to feel happy about for once, even if doing so only required basic allusions to their pathetic small-minded worldview.
Sam also seems like he’s propagating everything he claims to hate about modern society (if he really is promiscuous, spreading STDs, buttfucking teen fangirls, and jewing longtime friends out of money).

how many young girls has sam infected with hpv? how many will get ovarian or anal cancer as a result and be unable to have children? do you know how unhealthy and pathogenic anal sex is?

Sam is obviously a performance artist

Stay toasty roasty

Attached: cvalliance.jpg (600x532, 52K)

Based. Have you listened to this while driving wildly around your state being chased by aliens and invisible police yet? (Some would say having a psychotic episode)

Am I supposed to find everything he does funny because he calls himself a performance artist? Are “performance artists” immune to degeneracy in their personal lives? What’s your point

Attached: mycar.png (1242x856, 2.33M)

>that pic
Truly a mexican intellictual

>tfw they declare boston strong martial law with the tanks and everything

Attached: long.jpg (1200x1614, 155K)

>I didn't realize we were in the presence of royalty
holy shit haha

topkek. classic boomer.

the "Date me" vertical vid is good, about half of ideas man is good, round bread is good, 2070 is funny. that's basically it

>MOVING ON
>Chuck-
>Charlie
uncontrollable laughter, god damn brings a tear to my eye

>that moment when nick completely breaks character

He was too good for Adult Swim. The show was beyond the status quo of TBS, who mainly air shows like Rick & Morty and American Dad. Basically it was "too woke" for them and they needed an excuse to cancel it. Luckily for them Blockhead Joel Burnstein was right on the case with his mediocre blogging degree!

Attached: 1514149651195.jpg (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Is that the end of the sketch? I'd love to see more of the Wall show.

>fake
no
>gay
ur

Attached: samhyde.png (950x531, 438K)

it's not a larp since she posted timestamp and the bounced checks
also did you even read the image? how do you explain the photos from inside his office?

Attached: c2b7431edf628513ce117261cb90c7025d0fb950d6f1de7deb8b6cb74cfe3867.jpg (720x1280, 95K)

Owen:
-Is a devout Christian
-Anti-sodomy
-Even though his beliefs are evolving constantly in the redpilled direction, he's not afraid to openly state and defend them at any given time.
-Is a father and has a family, respects traditional values and honesty.
-Is actually funny and can do a decent standup routine without needing to read his jokes off a sheet of paper.
-Doesn't beg for money.
-Values his friends.

Sam:
-Godless nihilist.
-Anal fetishist, obsessed with gay lifestyle humor and probably a full on bisexual
-Doesn't do interviews that aren't softball wankfests, interacts with his fans in the most opaque ways possible with meaningless twitter jabber (he probably secretly hates his fanbase)
-Abuses his eceleb status to buttfuck his teen fangirls instead of getting into a stable, child-bearing relationship.
-Lost his comedic luster years ago (probably because he fried his brain with steroid injection abuse), hides behind whats left of his comedy to the point that you wonder if he actually believes anything at all.
-Acts like a complete kike, where he literally pretended to be poor for fan sympathy/donations even though he's crypto-rich.
-Alienates people that get close to him and only keeps company with sycophants.

I think I know who I side with now. Owen today is funnier than Sam has ever been:
youtube.com/watch?v=iEuIULWEXE8

Attached: benG.jpg (663x462, 33K)

The boys are real artists. Sad that you hateful jealous trannys hate art so much.
This isn't even funny ironically or on any other level. OB fucking sucks nigger dick.

>-Is a devout Christian
yikes. dropped.

spotted the sodomite

Attached: 1526731746878.jpg (1647x2130, 315K)

>the clergy are all sodomites
>if you dont worship their every word you are a sodomite
doesnt work that way

Please stop shilling that Benjamin guy... valid points about Sam but any dude in his 30s who’s screeching about Jews on YouTube is too cringe to watch

Attached: Jejenfjr.png (1242x1399, 1.53M)

based
cringe, stop raping kids

>cringe, stop raping kids
It's true, the Jew does cry out as he strikes you

Attached: 1526731735757.jpg (1304x734, 154K)

Based Charls was too much if a sweetheart to be on Moms.

This was the only remotely funny skit in the entire show

what was the point of world peace? to make arguments to the public in favor of some sort of conservative ideology? or was it to preach to the choir?

Because Sam knew the jews would literally cancel World Peace

so the show wasnt meant to convert anyone to his side, just to get the base going through cancelation?

Attached: 1554184209990.jpg (746x1024, 471K)

youtu.be/eS797lGsa2M

I think they all knew it was doomed from the start, but decided to go in guns blazing. It would be a living fucking miracle if they got a second season.

Why does any show get on air? Why does any movie play in theatres? To make money for pedophiles and find human trafficking rings. Sometimes it’s worth it to put more conservative voices on air if they think it’ll make good profits.

Attached: Qwndn.png (1242x1214, 3.24M)

why make it then

what was in it for sam nick and charls though? a lot of the sketches are pretty out-there for the normie audience, was their artistic intentions just to make something loud?

For laughs and a nice check.
Why make anything?

It also exposed cucks like Tim Heidecker.

so you dont think they had an artistic goal then? why make the show outwardly political if they weren't trying to say anything at the end of the day? why go through the effort of submitting independently produced pilots blindly and going through pitch meetings in another city? too much work went into it for it to be purely nihilistic lulz.... unless the mde boys are just like suicidal

Same boat I was always, always, always sticking up for Sam but the past year I just don't know what the fuck he's doing. Like I'm not mad or anything it's just sad and disappointing for him to deteriorate into monthly non-content and "ironic" crypto-meme twitterposting

I’m not too familiar with adult swim but it looks like they test out new shows pretty regularly. Some of them make it, some of them don’t. Looks like they had to balance the bad publicity with how profitable the show would be and in their calculations it made sense to cut the show

Attached: Whwhjs.png (1242x1277, 2.22M)

>pic of two cheque scans with no proof of relation to Sam

dummy

It's really sad and pathetic what happened to Sam. He does nothing but milk his paypigs in exchange for lackluster and/or late content. He's so cancerous he fell out with his old friends and the guys in his new vids are sycophant, tryhard, unfunny numales because even Charls got tired of his bullshit. Nick still appears sometimes, last time Sam had to beg for money to pay him. Nu MDE isn't funny. It consists of Sam and his neckbearded autistic friends doing ebin YouTube pranks and putting them behind a paywall. Ringing someone's doorbell and blowing a cigar in their face isn't humorous, it's just cringe. Wandering around town harassing massage parlors isn't comedy, it's just dickish.

This so much, I used to frequent reddit milliondollarextreme, big fan, bought The Booq and everything. Don't know what Sam has done lately, he's really fallen off.

>Youtube recommendation core

You know that depends on what you listen to, right?

Unless she's severely autistic, the white girl is very blatantly reading from a script

i understand why it was cancelled, im wondering what the MDE creators were trying to make. Did they think the show would have cultural impact or were they making a show they knew would flame out and be a minor internet thing. Did they think they'd convert anyone politically?

>the handwriting checks out
>the llc checks out
>channing appeared in Sam's vids
Ur a faggot

A lot of the show wasn't even political.
I'm not going to pretend to know what artistic vision Sam had for the show, but the show was the same shit he had been doing on youtube. If Adult Swim didn't want anything political or right leaning they wouldn't have picked up World Peace.

>why make the show outwardly political
Why not? There's a billion and one outwardly political leftist shows. What's the point of those? WP was literally the only non-rabid-lefty comedy show on television and they couldn't even let us have that. A 15-20 minute sketch show airing after midnight on weekdays. Even that was too dangerous of a dissenting voice. Fucking shit

HYPERGENX

youtube.com/watch?v=0h7lDLsbV60

They look legit to me
I’m not a mind reader so I wouldn’t know. But after first watching the show over a year after it was cancelled, I don’t see how them getting booted off of a major channel came as a huge surprise. They clearly belong on the internet

Attached: Ejjemenme.png (1242x1346, 2.67M)

Couldn't agree more really but I still want him to do well/make good content again. I feel like if he actually just put more effort into the monthly releases and HEAVILY edited them down, you could essentially have a spiritual successor to WP. But every time I check the new videos it's always a fucking hour of whothefuckknows improv ramblings cut with your standard "le edgy graffix" transitions. Get some fucking Quality Control up in this bitch. All that said I think it's mostly due to him being a wreck after the chain of events that lead him to this point

Some very nice circumstantial evidence you have there
No shit you's a hater. I mean I'd believe it but that ain't proof dog

???? That was funny

almost like people don't like nazis or something. incredible

Anything right of center is now a nazi sympathizer to you faggots.

Yeah yeah yeah we know your basic bitch tactics already

>implying bloodsucking cannibalistic elites care about fairness or voicing dissenting opinions
Do you know the kind of people you’re dealing with there?
I’m not a hater, I used to have sympathy for MDE’s blacklisting before it was obvious that some of their members would’ve used their money and influence to weasel his way into the spirit cooking crowd. And their humor is internet humor, just look at their audience. That’s not a bad thing

Attached: Jejdndjjd.png (1242x1212, 1.7M)

Lol it's not right of center dude it's right of left

I miss wp so much. Could have been a great show if it continued

but aren't the mde people unironic nazis? Doesn't the fact that he says far right things in private but then pretends to be normal in public seem dishonest to you?

>And their humor is internet humor, just look at their audience. That’s not a bad thing
Not sure what you're trying to say since the show did well in ratings, as good as and IIRC better than Andre at one point. Andre is internet humor, so he should be canceled? Again just don't really see your point.
>it was obvious that some of their members would’ve used their money and influence to weasel his way into the spirit cooking crowd
Never heard of this but I'm interested, what's the deal?

Attached: owen_benjamin_meme.png (982x877, 1.24M)

and hilarious

>but aren't the mde people unironic nazis?
Uhhh no

>but aren't the mde people unironic nazis?

Who told you this?
They just aren't leftists.

I’ve never watched any other adult swim shows including Eric andre’s but I watched WP online, just look at the references they make and the editing and shit... don’t see how that could have a mass appeal. They’d reach a cap with their regular audience probably
>Never heard of this but I’m interested
And Sam is a reckless and money-hungry sex addict with no morals, sad

Attached: Hwjdn .png (1242x1262, 1.98M)

but hasn't he made videos talking about the jews and stuff? And he filmed himself harassing a dsa meeting for his patreon recently

>but hasn't he made videos talking about the jews and stuff?

Who hasn't?

Also, all his patreon shit is tryhard trolling and pranks. He's been in a hard decline since the show was canceled.

Just because someone doesn't like jews doesn't make them a nazi you retard

it kind of does though. the venn diagram between nazi and white people who think jews control the world is basically a circle. And of course his subreddit was basically a pol colony

>it kind of does though.
Wrong.

Black people are anti semitic as shit and aren't nazis. Try again.

Ask the Black Israelites about that. You’re right about his fan base being a nu-pol colony though
SRO’d and HOTPOCKET’ed by the DSA chad, being rude and obnoxious to respectful people isn’t comedy

Attached: Wjqncn.png (1242x1242, 1.29M)

notice the "white" in my phrase lol
the mde sub seemed pretty convinced of that view though. wonder how that happened

So, because the anti-semetism comes from a white shitposter instead of some black dude in the streets calling Jews dogs it makes him a nazi?

It was comedy you twat you know the thing he was doing to get a living?

>BOUND BY FLESH
>FREED BY BLOOD
youtube.com/watch?v=-9YqL4mfCdM
Great work out song.
No pain no gain faggots.

When they declare boston strong martial law with the tanks and everything, I'd like to have a weapon by my side.

I would say white people have a different relationship to anti-semitism than black people do, yes. Unless you think nation of islam people are nazis just because they hate jews. I guess you're entitled to think that if you want

>They’d reach a cap with their regular audience probably
Like Andre and most shows? I get what you're saying it's very internet/Yea Forums sensibilities but the show was canceled for political reasons not because people weren't watching it. So the "it's an internet show anyway" concern troll doesn't really hold water
>And Sam is a reckless and money-hungry sex addict with no morals, sad
Is that really all you meant? I was hoping for something more substantial/juicy than basic lifestyle rumors

>No one is butthurt and pretending that there is symbolism in calling a woman stupid and ugly highlights your stupidity.
Have children.

what about people who think whites control the world?

I'm saying the exact opposite.
With Nazism comes a lot more than just a healthy dose of anti-semitism.
Hispanics, blacks, and whites are all anti-semites, and good, they should be.

Unironically go back until you turn 18

Saw first few episodes and it was heavy political.

It's a problem Hyde has that he's into trying to politicize nearly everything while also hating actually paying his friends for the work they do or doing anything to protect their ability to continue working.

Hyde himself isn't that funny. He knows how to say a few edgy things and hope for a reaction from others. Fans of his typically like that he says stuff they agree with rather than finding him funny.

You basic

Enjoy getting Tsarnaev’d by paddy chads with retard strength. They’ve been waiting on the opportunity since they were kids getting picked on at the Dorchester Boys and Girls Club
Turner is a huge corporation. It just wasn’t worth it to them to keep MDE on, obviously. You can make the argument that they might’ve won out financially in the long run but it doesn’t matter what you or I think. That was the decision.
>something substantial/juicy
The info is out there, go look for it

Attached: Hehenc.png (1242x1276, 1.82M)

Your dumb

yes it requires being anti-semitic and believing whites are a superior race to the rest of humanity and idolizing violence and strength over logic.

Of course you don't technically need to be white to think white people are better but almost all nazis are.

Sam Hyde's comedy is based on cowardice. It's like spitting out every thought that comes into your mind, stalling time until you come up with something funny. And people listen, trusting that all of it coheres and there'll be a punchline tying it all up in the end. Look at the comments on YouTube. The commenters who are a little slow on the uptake, who haven't caught on yet that you're supposed to pretend you get the whole thing, latch on to the one funny line in the whole video and say how funny it was. But that's all that Sam's comedy merits. A few funny lines. Any attempt to describe his comedy or explain the joke immediately reveals its lack of merit. The emperor has no clothes.

I'm pretty sure that woman is like an e-list actress that was trying her best to roll with it and do improv because I've seen her in at least one other show. May have been curb your enthusiasm or something.

he can't even do standup without reading his jokes off a sheet of paper
it's laziness and cowardice

Attached: 1526731710300.jpg (930x1649, 496K)

damn you got me bro someone was mean to whitey? Well we all know everyone is equally a victim as long as you ask about them. Just saying white people run the world totally erases the fact that jews have been discriminated against by many different government far more than white people have.

wow I feel like such a hypocrite for making such an unfair prediction that antisemitic people are also nazis

Yeah Turner cut them loose cause they were scared of the bad press, we all know that. So I don't know why you bothered with this disingenuous "internet show" line of reasoning in the first place.
>The info is out there, go look for it
I don't have time to sleuth and trawl through 8ch for a bunch of he-said she-said nonsense just give me the goods, if there are any that is

>jews have been discriminated against by many different government
And for good reason.

so you agree with the nazi worldview then?

If every nation that they have been a part of inevitably despises and distrusts them, then the jews are at fault here.

You really are retarded aren't you?

Calm down Goldstein I'm just making a point. Do you think people who think whites run everything would naturally advocate for their eradication? Or is it just an acknowledgement of the truth?

There's a reason Jews have been discriminated against by every society in human history, btw.

I'm gonna guess you're a pretentious fag that constantly feels the need to tell people how much you enjoy british humor.

none of the reaction in thread makes sam seem less guilty btw

Remember when those Chapo trap house hosts sucked his dick pre-2016

Because he's an active participant in this gay online flame war.

That time he got to do a Ted talk was funny. Too bad he ended up outing himself as a nazi

sam doesn't do media appearances anymore. They had a guy on the show recently who tried to interview him and sam canceled

>I don't have time to sleuth and trawl through 8ch for a bunch of he-said she-said nonsense just give me the goods, if there are any that is
Really it’s just that everything in that 2018 infographic that dude posts all the time is all true. Sam is not the same guy people tend to think he is when they see him on camera. People are going to mock me for telling you to look at the /snow/ thread on him, but that’s a good summary.
Let these narcissistic YouTubers fade into irrelevancy for the benefit of society.

Attached: Hejdnfjd.png (1242x1236, 1.86M)

ZOGbot christcuck detected.

No him but i agree with all the nations that kicked them out of their territory prior to the germans

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html
Guatemalan's are now nazis according to that retard

i never said they didn't I just said it's dumb to say "but what if he hated white people instead of jews" total non-sequitur

lmao this was definitely one of his better skits, even if it is a bit racist and homophobic

My race is done, you're inheriting the earth, along with some other... undesirables

He's kind of like Eric Andre in that sense. Great when utilized by talented writers but one-dimensional and middling on their own.
I really love MDE stuff, especially the shit they did before Adult Swim. Most of their individual shit is unwatchable. Just lightning in a bottle, I guess. Shame they stopped working together.

Eddie Izzard has really let himself go.

Remember when this shit first came out and this sketch had like 10 threads a day for a week

They're good at creating aesthetically weird shit but all of their actual ideas are too edgelord to be interesting or funny.

I'm not gonna fault you for not being an edgelord because it hasn't exactly worked out for me, but ya gotta be one to get it.

it's over sam

we won

you lost. get over it.

Attached: 1548759760715.jpg (1200x843, 154K)

This skit felt too uncomfortably mean-spirited when I first watched it... it's gotten better with age, these guys have great chemistry.

I see a lot of criticism of Sam being that his schtick is just dropping redpills in public. But Owen's only edge is jewish jokes, otherwise he's unfunny as sin.

>OI NIGEL LOOK A DIS BLOKE AND EES UNCONVENTIONAL WALK HAAAHA BLOODY GOOD SHOW INNIT

>it kind of does though
>lowcaps
Can trannies and reddit skinwalkers at least try to blend in when they spout they propaganda?

>r*ddit double enter
Anyway h3h3 is getting less and less relevant and they keep going on different breaks. They'll completely fade out in 2 years tops just as every other trendy youtuber in history (=3, leafy, idubz, Filthy Frank, Smosh, etc). Sam at least has some sort of small cult following of like minded autists. Nobody will "follow" Ethan after he stops being popular because that's all he has going for itself.

Sam Hyde go on cumtown

It was funny.

Looks like you didn't know the true nature of women at the time.

He peaked when he lived at his mom's doing all those vertical videos.

>second holocaust kicks off tomorrow

But it is literally symbolism. Maybe it's mean spirited or lacks taste, but it is a symbol.

I liked the joke because it was cheeky and obviously without the approval of AS. Especially the look on his face when he says it.

All women are autistic.

Didn't notice it at first. Very cool.

>even if
Racism and anti gay always enhances things.

lmfao

I was a little more naive, yes.

>we could still have the show
Okay big guy, in what scenario would we still have the show with the only difference being his lack of "Yea Forums defense force"?

>youtube.com/watch?v=o3LGOkhBQFs

Attached: why I don't want to be a teacher.webm (406x720, 1.67M)

>Screaming at a middle-aged mentally retarded freelance actress until she cried was pretty shitty.
... Why?

SEETHING
DUDE IT'S JUST JOKES CALM DOWN
HAHAHAHA

Mde at its best is self indulgent and only sporadically funny, but charls' latest work "cowboy mode" is extremely good. Kind of reminiscent of blue jam era Chris Morris sketch. Well worth a watch.

Shut up JIDF

based Sam

Attached: 1537243434615.jpg (960x952, 305K)

Kinda feel bad for Sam. Maybe he could have become a better person at some point.

youtu.be/9Ueu2Wh65jU?t=412

>you and him are the same
>you're the same size, you're the same height, you're the same we-

>youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

Attached: 1549591621036.jpg (1590x1056, 84K)

Attached: 1509314261734.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

No, Charls has lost it

I always found the purposeful self-indulgence to be the funniest part, I think you don't get it. Agreed on Charls's new stuff though, wish they get back together still

Attached: GgiMzGel-fCE2fUP4Pp5eIUBChPJlModNDTwDoLcrDw.png (500x500, 339K)

Everyone hates that guy who eats shit must be everyone else’s problem and not the guy who eats shit, huh? I’m an avowed progressive and like many modern progressives I understand that the Jews are the biggest threat to our current way of life.

>I don't find it funny therefore I don't get it

Also, what's that video where Charls wears his Adult Swim card to go back to working construction right after the show got cancelled?

A lot of people don't find Norm funny because they don't get him, it's not insane to assume it can happen with other comedians too, don't take it personally.

Attached: Drm0b8uXgAAzrnv.jpg (1200x739, 135K)

lol at Americans first reaction is shit being called shit os obsessing over British comedy from the 70s

>lol at Americans first reaction is shit being called shit os obsessing

Attached: 1525181951798.png (582x495, 468K)

the fact that all this shit got censored with classic black bars just makes it all the more kino

For them, that's the same thing.

You think my five year old daughter likes watching me swallow half my bodyweight in white goo every day?

>jews have been discriminated against
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS NOT POISON WELLS
AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT

Outdoor Living - Bombstrap.
That construction site reveal was both funny and heartbreaking.

No one wears drag ironically. It's the dumbest thing. The comedy isn't worth the effort and it makes me think some of them enjoy the process of acting like a girl and wearing makeup

>No one wears drag ironically. It's the dumbest thing. The comedy isn't worth the effort
Men unironically have to do it because women aren't funny and are terrible actors

>The comedy isn't worth the effort
It sometimes is.

Okay Zoomer, believe it or not, drag culture used to be pretty fringe and most normies found the idea of masculine looking men in women's clothing funny.

Attached: Chad.png (1080x1920, 1.31M)

Anyone got the clip of Charles talking about how he's going to stick Russell Brand with a needle of heroin? Can't seem to find it right now.

Attached: 1495256907407.gif (484x305, 1.12M)

see

them fuckin jews and their conspiracy to keep the most ineffectual elements of society down amirite bros

Thanks, didn't catch that link.

Attached: 1509923849473.jpg (639x960, 99K)

Hob
Dob
Gum

>did you try giving someone head? or maybe let a haggard tranny pound your ass.
wow, comedy really does come from real life experiences.

What is it with degenerates and "minimal makeup"? Why even brag about something like that? Disgusting.

Attached: D73RjGiXkAYu-3U.jpg (1536x2048, 707K)

Attached: D77BU3TXsAEjmOV.jpg (1948x2048, 1.13M)

Anyone knows if KSTV2 is uploaded somewhere?

Have children

Politics or agenda or whatever of the show aside, the direction and style of it was superb.

Attached: absolutelybusy.jpg (426x454, 118K)

I found this little intro to Kickstarter TV 2, also known Happy World Crush

youtube.com/watch?v=0-4n29ZXmTM

Unironically more in touch with modern culture than any TV show in the past decade.

Am I retarded if I only just realised the wall metaphor this many years on

I forgot how absolutely kino this was. I wish Jews were able to take it like they dish it out and this wouldn't have been banned.

This fucking kills me, so good. I love how John Maus is just hanging out on set too, pure.

About KSTV2.

But I don't find any TPB link working.

Attached: 43445.png (569x107, 12K)