She has a point

She has a point

Attached: 1560023666371.jpg (1079x1159, 291K)

video games

>Our
>Suketu Mehta
This can only be resolved with race war

Pretty sure the West modernized their colonies. Without imperialism then they would still be savages.

fuck off you massive faggot.
how many times I have to report this shit jesus

piece of shit Yea Forumsedditor

No, without western imperialism Native Americans would have been conquered by the Chinese and there would be zero survivors.

West respected borders. The problem is, there were no borders in shitholes like Africa. The west set them, literally.

why do you only pretend to care about this boards quality in these type of threads?
where are your posts in all the other off-topic threads?

and? did anything get really better? as far as I know when I read ancient literature humans were still doing the same shit as ever
getting drunk, fat and fucking. technology only matters for war as far as happiness is concerned it's still the same if not more miserable than before

>she

What does this have to do with movies?

>we were mean to them 200 years ago
>so let's allow them to take complete advantage of us

Attached: 1552626170083.png (329x346, 218K)

Just because some dude chopped a tree down, doesn't mean his grandson should be beaten with a block of wood.

welcome to what happens when the foxes run the hen house, just wait until they start taking over the government and you become a 2nd class citizen on your own land.

>she
It's a guy, and a streetshitter. Who cares what subhumans think about anything.

>only the west invaded nations
Tell that to the mongolians, chinese, japanese, and arabs.

The race war can't come soon enough

i don't even want to bother checking if this is real. I'm done. and done with things like twitter too. They already written worse than this at NYT.

Attached: 1534471943142.jpg (650x832, 119K)

I just love it when some filthy brown subhuman comes here and whines about how much they hate it, makes be proud to be an American lemme tell ya wut.

have sex

Attached: marie.png (379x521, 468K)

>did anything get really better?
Yes. Shitting into a toilet and then flushing it away is much better than shitting in your drinking water and crops and then consuming them. Air conditioning is better than a leaf fan. Driving is better than walking. Among many other things. These are objective facts.

lmao pajeets worship white skin

it's real and it's written by some seething shitskin

>just wait until they start taking over the government
(((They))) already have

Attached: postmodernism.png (396x408, 200K)

you're on the wrong board Yea Forumsirgin

We're already most of the way there.

Resources are not infinite and we need to be looking after our own first before we start worrying about other people.

>you are responsible for what people of the same skin colour as yours did centuries ago
>but also don’t take credit for their accomplishments or feel proud of it

None of which we'd have without white men. Roasties and shitskins need to pipe down.

Why is she calling the natives "immigrants"? Mexicunts/Afro-savages aren't natives. They're Euro-negroid-Indian mutts and UN quota imports.

>fuck you racist white man
>omg let me into your country white man

Kek dumb non whites begging to live around my white supremacy, can't blame them.

Whoever wrote that article should hardly be considered an "us". She or he or whatever is literally a foreign subversive.

>Yea Forums - Television & Film

>whitey should feel bad for what happened centuries ago
>but my race doesn't have to feel bad about carving people's hearts out and eating them for magic powers or raping babies to death to cure HIV or burning women to death with gasoline-drenched tires because the local shaman said they were a witch, even though they did all of that literally today

Because when we invade their borders it improves their lives and when they invade ours it ruins ours.

Attached: D44095BC-3DAA-4F99-9A60-2D590C9D2D8B.jpg (310x163, 12K)

they didn't have borders, none of them even knew the Earth was round or that it was wrong to cook and eat people

The reverse is true because you should feel pride in what you aspire to, which are the positive things

NO MORE VIDYA GAMES STAYVUN

They hate white people so much that they move to white countries to live near them. Fucking kek, they are such parasites.

Dunno, m8. I've spent 3 weeks with the yanomami tribe in brazil and the only reason I came back is because their males got pretty jealous of my blonde hair and wanted me out cuz their females were attracted to it. Other than that, life was much more exciting and fulfilling in the woods than it ever was with all the technology available here in madrid

because then it's utter chaos and you're drowning in poo

since when have mexicans not been part of "the West"

Leftism is rooted in contradiction, hypocrisy, and double standards. Not to mention envy. It needs to be eradicated.

>Yea Forums - Feed & Seed

Attached: 1544984213347.jpg (262x234, 40K)

>Suketu Mehta
like I give a fuck what this guy thinks

Attached: miggs (formerly chuck's).gif (406x320, 427K)

A lot of white men hating twitter thots also exclusively date white men. Really activates the almonds

>Without imperialism then they would still be savages.
Many of them still are

West is codeword for a white country regardless of its geographic location.

um because world superpower — what’s the fucking point in being global boss if you can’t even defend your borders from third world shiteating disease carriers?
OP IS A FAGGOT
and Sucktoe Meathead needs to learn that losers ain’t choosers
seriously wtf

>projecting this hard

>you become a 2nd class citizen on your own land.
yeah wow sounds horrible good thing thats never happened before and white people would definitely be the first and only ethnic group in all of human history to experience something so terrible.

They apparently obtain infallible status for being brown, in spite of being an actual mutt race created only a few hundred years ago

does that mean we get to start defending our borders like they did?

They are utterly and completely evil people. I wish more white americans would see this.

>the only reason I left is because the barbarians wanted to kill me and eat my corpse
>Other than that, life was much more exciting and fulfilling in the woods

so Mexico isn't the West but Argentina is? What nonsense

Mongols reduced whites to second class citizens in their own lands. Whitey later killed the Mongols

thanks for inadvertently proving anti-immigrants' point

>yeah wow sounds horrible good thing thats never happened before and white people would definitely be the first and only ethnic group in all of human history to experience something so terrible
So you're admitting that the only reason you want open borders is for revenge? Then why doesn't your side make that intention known publicly? Why all of this crap about crying babies and cheap lettuce?

They didn't want to eat me. They could anytime they wanted since native brazilians cannot be arrested at all even if they commit a crime. Some politician was even stabbed in front of the cameras for their whole country to see and dude was free to go as he pleased.

>if you take pride you also have to feel shame

Attached: 1558204687082.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

West = Europe and the Anglosphere

Mexicans are the product of Conquistadors breeding Indian women for some reason.

great bait

Attached: 1415494822061.jpg (634x469, 68K)

>Some politician was even stabbed in front of the cameras for their whole country to see and dude was free to go as he pleased.
That sounds fucking retarded. Guess that's what you should expect in a majority brown country.

BECAUSE WE ARE STRONG AND THEY ARE WEAK

WHEN THEY ARE THE ADVANCED COLONIAL POWER THEY CAN TRY TO DEFY OUR BORDERS BY FORCE, IF THEY CAN

ITS JUST PUSSY SJW BORDER POLICY ALLOWING ANY OF THIS, SHOULD COUNT THEMSELVES LUCKY AND KEEP THEIR HEADS DOWN LEST WE GET TOUGH

>West = Europe
>Conquistadors
Conquistadors from China?

Well, it isn't simple as that. I mean, sure, they're imputable by law but that's brazil by the end of the day not like shit would go unpunished under the covers lol

even as spic myself I agree that letting any beaner come into country without a check of some sort is bad news.

Argentina isn't either

>Bix Nood is the author of Gib Me Dat

Oh yeah, because things sure were worse when the Ottomans ruled the Middle East.

You stupid snownigger.

Such is the law of the Elfrealm, cur. Now die!

WHY are people like this not arrested and publicly executed?

WHY

>he thinks whites have rights to any land or rights of any kind, for that matter

I wish the Romans had just killed all of you savages