Did he singlehandedly ruin [adult swim]?

Attached: ED798F56-8BAD-4C71-8796-A3D367D03807.png (760x507, 435K)

Adult Swim was ruined by cheaply produced, shitty live action skit comedy. And then Rick and Morty came.

adult swim was never good

Venture Bros. and Aqua Teen would like to have a word with you.

Venture Bros., Xavier Renegade Angel, and Moral Orel were all very good cartoon shows.

>inb4 Sam Hyde defense force

No, the low-IQ Irish tards at Boston Police Department ruined it. Jim Samples had to take the blame and resign, and Adult Swim went to shit after that.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 23K)

it's past your bed time you fucking children, tarkovsky is fucking good, bergman is fucking good, not your cartoon bullshit

what do either of those have to do with Adult Swim

let me spell it out for you plebian
>good tier
>real cinema
>shit tier
>adult swim

>comparing arthouse cinema to animated TV comedy
The pretentious pleb

That's why I specified "cartoon shows," you silly goose.

having a bad day Sam?

Attached: 81 - UATzgbj.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

>tfw sam is posting again during his lunch break at chuck-e-cheese

You tried to flex with le obscure arthouse film directors and choice the most blase, boring, high school film class choices and it's truly embarrassing

Tim & Eric are actually one of the only things I LIKED on Adult Swim. I find most of the animation a bunch of ironic pseudo-stoner bullshit in the most boring way.

Yes

>not enjoying Your Pretty Face

Attached: 81Tck90t-3L._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 355K)

Sam is always having a bad day

Attached: e33ee620740e02011299f10184c927f77bdcd3a87223d014dfbf27bc0c9c928db.jpg (1600x4120, 816K)

>The2007 Boston Mooninite panicoccurred on Wednesday, January 31, 2007, after theBoston Police Departmentand theBoston Fire Departmentmistakenly identified battery-poweredLEDplacards depictingthe Mooninites, characters from theAdult Swimanimated television seriesAqua Teen Hunger Force, asimprovised explosive devices
How retarded can you be
Why would someone make their explosives glow and give them a distinct memorable design

>shit taste
>random unrelated art house directors whose films you probably haven’t even seen otherwise you probably wouldn’t have mentioned them alongside a discussion about adult swim
>can’t spell plebeian
dumb faggot

it was in the past but hasn't been for over 5-7 years so I could understand why you'd think you're right

How? Awesome Show is the single best thing that network ever aired, regardless of your incoherent and passionate devotion to the fraud in office.

Adult Swim was at its best when Aqua Teen and Brak alternated new episodes each week, with the extra chance to see the episode you may have missed before the week expired. Cowboy Bebop was the premier anime to keep up with, and home movies got its best exposure. It went down hill slowly after that.

>i can only enjoy the highest form of culture
and you think you have taste lmao

>implying Moral Orel isn't the equivalent of a John Cassavetes film

Is it me or is Tim Heidecker really fucking weird and annoying irl?

Tim and Eric seemed harmless at first, but then they paved the way for more live-action shit to get produced by [adult swim], there were some okay ones like Black Jesus and World Peace, but otherwise most of them ranged from meh to straight up pandering tryhard trash. And now that the channel’s blown up in recent years, they’re now trying to be the next Comedy Central but most of their recent content are just awful and don’t have the same lasting appeal as their earliest shows.

Legit one of my favorite shows. Up there with 3 stooges desu

he helped, but then he and that other faggot Vic Berger wanted to be gatekeepers and leverage their employ for Brett Gelman's ugly baboon wife to get a comedy special.

Tim's a faggot who doesnt make anything but On Cinema anymore. He's officially just a youtuber now.

Ruin how? Awesome show and bedtime stories are great

As long as Venture Bros. keeps coming back I don't care what shows I'll never watch air on adult swim

Attached: 180628-venturebros-news[1].jpg (2070x1380, 236K)

The police aren't exactly... bright. Plus it's in Georgia? The entire force likely has a combined IQ of 92.

World Peace was the best comedy show I've seen in years

Now Tayne I can get into

it made by the aqua teen people, so it gets a pass from me.

Tom Goes To The Mayor and Awesome Show in a vacuum were solid additions to AS. The influence the actors had on the rest of AS is up for grabs and most likely a net negative, but I can't be bothered to look into their production ties. It's fairly significant, if I recall. The executives and people in charge of AS are more at fault for not keeping the spirit of the channel alive and well more than anyone. Tim and Eric's influence and affect could have been mitigated by stronger executives and people embedded and invested in how the channel was at the start. The channel is not influential or meaningful on a significant level beyond the niche, which makes the downfall and decline of CN and AS pretty damn laughable. They fucked up big time on quality control and betting on trends.

Xavier’s two seasons were far more rewatchable than ATHF

I respect people that appreciate Xavier, but I can't personally understand how anyone could put it above the first 3 or so seasons of ATHF.

pretty much the last really great thing on Adult Swim anymore. before this it was Delocated.

Venture Bros is so good because it's literally just 2 guys doing everything, which explains why it takes years for new seasons.

this meme of xavier being anything more than mid tier is getting pretty old. besides real ones know the true PFFR kino was wonder showzen.

Xavier appreciation is a sign of mental illness.

you have the wrong opinion haha weird

Macchu Piccu is based

Attached: lm-always-keep-th-at-hang-on-me-missed-our-48196924.png (500x784, 99K)

think about where you are for a moment

yeah, there's a great deal of what typical society would pass off as mental illness here. However, even on Yea Forums levels Xavier is considered bullshit.

None of these losers mentioned Sealab 2021 which is actually funny unlike almost anything else on TV

Makasu

It happened in Boston

also spaceghost if we're going for old stuff

I tried watching this like a year or two ago and it wasn't funny

>bedtime stories
>great
Let's not get carried away here bud

>ignoring the fact that Stamatopoulos went on to make Anomalisa
Nice bait user, have a (you)

Attached: 1545329819512.png (645x773, 11K)

sealab is hit and miss but when it does hit it's pretty great, like the commie episode. but that team didn't really nail it until frisky dingo imo.

i'm with you on that one. never really understood the appeal. best thing it did was give us ATHF.

12 oz. Mouse was based.