SVENGOOLIE GENERAL

SVENGOOLIE GENERAL -- 10 MINUTES EARLY EDITION -- svengoolie.com

>What the heck is Svengoolie?
Svengoolie is one of the last great Late Night Horror Hosts still on the air. Think Elvira but instead of a hot woman it's a fat old man who lives in a coffin and get pelted with rubber chickens.

CLEAR THE AIR LANES, CLEAR ALL THE AIR LANES FOR THE BIG BROADCAST

TONIGHT'S MOVIE: THE CAR (1977)

MOVIE DESCRIPTION: A small desert town is terrorized by a powerful, seemingly possessed car, and the local sheriff may be the only one who can stop it.

IMDB RATING: 6.1/10 (CERTIFIED SVENKINO)
RT RATING: 52% (CERTIFIED SVENKINO)

>Where can I watch Svengoolie?
On the TV channel MeTV. Check your cable channels to see if you get MeTV, most American service providers carry MeTV. Sorry, I've never been able to find a pirate stream of MeTV. Americans can also get MeTV for FREE over the airwaves with an antenna. If you find a stream, please post a link in the thread!

TIME: 8:00 EASTERN (20 MINUTES FROM THIS POST)

>NOTICE
NOTICE
>NOTICE
If you like this thread, PLEASE post in it! These threads are slow moving and can use all the bumps they can get!

Attached: svengoolie.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

obsproject.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DFM140rju4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tonight's Movie: The Car
Year: 1977
Director: Elliot Silverstein
Writers: Dennis Shryack (screenplay), Michael Butler (screenplay)

Description: A killer car, fueled by demonic power, runs amok through the Detroit streets in this horror film.

FEATURING:

James Brolin ... Wade Parent
Kathleen Lloyd ... Lauren
John Marley ... Everett
R.G. Armstrong ... Amos
John Rubinstein ... John Morris
Elizabeth Thompson ... Margie
Roy Jenson ... Ray Mott
Kim Richards ... Lynn Marie
Kyle Richards ... Debbie
Kate Murtagh ... Miss McDonald

TECH SPECS:
Run Time: 1 hr 36 min
Format: 35mm Panavision
Ratio: 2.35:1
Color: Color

Attached: The Car.jpg (1000x1500, 194K)

I was getting restless and tonights movie seems like a real banger so I started the thread 10 minutes earlier than usual. What do you guys think about keeping this format?

I approve, this way bros can get more of Wonder Woman

Attached: Wonder Woman 3x03 (12).webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

MY BODY IS READY!!!

LOOKS GOOD TO ME

CLEAR THE FUCKING BOWLING LANES!!!!!!!!

I THINK THIS IS PURE FUCKIN KINO, BOYS

Post a link, faggot.

BON VOYAGE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

SEE YOU IN SAINT LOUIE SCREWIE!!

Attached: 1556924177370.gif (200x150, 402K)

That nut grab

>Where can I watch Svengoolie?
>On the TV channel MeTV. Check your cable channels to see if you get MeTV, most American service providers carry MeTV. Sorry, I've never been able to find a pirate stream of MeTV. Americans can also get MeTV for FREE over the airwaves with an antenna. If you find a stream, please post a link in the thread!

That wife beater, not wearing a wife beater shirt.

IF SOMEONE WILL TELL ME WHAT PROGRAM IF CAN USE TO STREAM, I WILL GO BUY A TV CARD AND STREAM THIS BITCH.

>censoring that middle finger
LAAAAME

I'm going to a backhoe and uproot that tree! I want the gold , give me the gold!

I think you can stream with OBS. You can either use a capture card from a TV or if you get cable through comcast or any other large provider you probably get an online TV through the browser and you could capture it that way. The best way would probably be an unlisted youtube stream. If you start streaming this you would be an absolute legend and I'll put your streaming link front and center every week in the thread.

obsproject.com/

IM HERE EVERY WEEK ANYWAYS
I GOT PLENTY OF $$ TO GET EQUIPMENT

arrow straight up your ass

This movie is turning out to be much better than I thought.

Go for it brother. I can help with any technical questions you've got, but I think using OBS to stream to youtube should be fairly easy.

OBS STILL NEEDS A PLATFORM
I REALLY WOULD JUST NEED A SITE TO STREAM OR CAST MY DESKTOP
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I agree. It's strangely watchable.

Millions of Dead Cops

I think with OBS yout can just stream directly to a youtube live stream. You should then just set the Live Stream to private where you need a link to get to it then just post the link in the thread. I've seen LivePD threads where someone in the thread was streaming to an unlisted Youtube stream, it seemed to work fine.

OK, DONE DEAL, I WILL GET A CARD, TEST IT ALL OUT AND BE READY FOR NEXT SATURDAY

youtube.com/watch?v=DFM140rju4k

>Parade rehersal coming up

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 6K)

PERSONAL CHECK

Attached: joebob-01professor-joe-bob-briggs1.jpg (822x396, 102K)

Hell yes. I'll make the thread 30 minutes early again, just post a link to the unlisted youtube stream in the thread and we should be good to go. Thanks again

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BATTLE VISION COMMERCIAL???

Attached: 859607-94837636.jpg (415x265, 66K)

This is the best rodeo I have ever seen

SON OF A CHICKEN!!!!!!!!

The movies are great but the sketches and stuff are shit. It’s way too clean. If the Svengoolie bits were a movie, it would be rated G. It should be a hard PG. Joe Bob Briggs is better.

I actually find the way they have the dust in the distance forshadow the car in this movie

awesome in this movie* fuck

you are right

Attached: 1958476352490.png (898x596, 965K)

Its ok, just let it all out.

THIS IS A DEMON CAR!!!!!!

A 34 YEAR OLD NYMPHOMANIAC

I'd hit it

damn James looks like his son in no country for old men

>This Liberty Mutual insurance commercial spoof

This is absolute kino

Nothing kinoer than waking up Sunday after drinking and watching Sven and get to watch Saved By The Bell and Brady Bunch when you turn on the tv

Almost missed this and the thread. Got a salad with chicken and some cheesy pasta. No beer but may make a cocktail. Gonna be a good night!

It’s so good.

This movie is honestly kinda good. It kinda reminds me of a not as good version of Tremors. Still half decent though.

always

Lots of emotions.

The part where the native chick says that the native guy didn't translate properly is always spoopy

NO FUCKING CHECKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO GODDAMN CHECKS!!!!!!!

STOP WITH THE FUCKING PERSONAL CHECKS

S
T
O
P

NO CHECKS

N
O

F
U
C
K
I
N

C
H
E
C
K
S

LOL

RABBI ECKSTEIN

bitch got ran overed

The sound design in this movie is surprisingly good for its age and budget. The silent pauses, the varying loudness of the cars engine depending on the situation, the background sounds being perfectly balanced, it's really quite good. It honestly sounds almost modern.

those boxes were DANGEROUS

I want that horn on my car.

GIANT TITTY KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Attack of the 50 Foot Woman next week

Bros, we're reaching Kino levels that should be possible

ATTACK OF THE 50 FOOT WAIFU

>select all the images of cars

FUCKING CROSS WALKS

Dreams do come true!

wouldn't it be funny if the giant 50 foot woman stomped on your face and farted on you imagine how that would smell haha

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Ending the movie with a fantastic day for night car chase. Absolute Kino.

Feels like beating a car should be easier.

That was way better than a '77 Svengoolie movie had any right to be. That was honestly not a bad movie at all.

SO LONG SCREWY

KINO

See you guys next week for giant tiddies