It's got a great cast.
A good script
The Soundtrack is amazing.
Acting wise will probably knock it outta the park
The set design and cinematography
looks beautiful.
You might not like Tarantino but even you
assholes gotta admit this looks good.

What the fuck is it with today's generations?

Attached: once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-rick-cliff-copertina.jpg (800x399, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/once_upon_a_time_in_hollywood
cinemablend.com/news/2474311/how-much-money-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-could-make-in-its-opening-weekend
youtube.com/watch?v=qbcdAgrW-MI
youtube.com/watch?v=s2z8TpFV748
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because the story is hollywood jerking itself off

Calling it now, please screencap:
This will be Quentin Tarantino's magnum opus. But more than that, it will be a 10/10 cinematic and cineastic experience, so sublime and overwhelming in sheer quality, wit and sophistication that it will almost immediately be heralded as being among the top 10 (with absolute certainty) or top 5 (highly probable) best films of all time. This estimation will be upheld even 100 years from now.
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood will become a cultural icon, a landmark of the high art of kino. It will be equal to Citizen Kane, The Godfather or Vertigo.
This will be the great work of art of our times.

It's kind of disturbing

Attached: 691222035.jpg (2000x1333, 520K)

self congratulatory nonsense

People are tired of Tarantino's brand of filmmaking. The feet shit, the pop culture trivia shit, the "ticking time bomb" scenes etc. We've already seen this fucking film many times.

>it's another 'brad pitt acts really smug and nonchalant' movie

>old white blonde white guys straight white guys
they are already forgotten

It's not a Disney movie,OP. It can afford to have a more modest marketing campaign because it doesn't need to make half a billion to break even and so they don't have to convince plebs everywhere to go see it. They'll do some commercials in the right spots but a full-on media blitz isn't happening,

Attached: 07557724654.png (555x644, 553K)

,It's really not. If anything Tarantino tends to call people out on their bullshit. How many fucking times are you gonna learn this lesson.

>116357311
>We've already seen this fucking film many times.

Yeah because Hateful Eight
Kill Bill
Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
and
Django
Are totally alike. Totally similar movies. I bet you don't say the same shit about marvel or nolan.

>Historical event
>This movie.

Pick one.

Because it's not out yet faggot. It's all just speculation at this point.

Faggot, recommend me some kino I can watch today in the here and now.

>just speculation.

Sir do you enjoy the taste of your dead father's cock?

yeah let's watch trans-niggers instead

rottentomatoes.com/m/once_upon_a_time_in_hollywood

It's really not faggot.

>jew hollywood boomers fellating themselves
hollywood needs to be nuked

Go watch fucking bollywood then you shitbag

How the fuck do you know about the quality of the script, the movie doesn’t come out for another month and a half?

Fucking THIS

Do you honestly think that those movies listed arent similar? Lmao are you retarded

>I bet you don't say the same shit about marvel or nolan
I would say the same thing about those two since i hate Nolan and MCU.

Tarantino's style is stale. Self masturbatory dialogue, you can see Quentin writing it while furiously masturbating to every word he writes. His films are self indulgent, they have the same style dialogue and are derivative to the point of it being distracting. He just references and steals from other films. Of course he inserts himself in cameos to each and every one of his films. He can't act and it sticks like a sore thumb. It's embarrassing. His films are juvenile nonsense made for 14 year olds. Quentin never grew up he is 14 year old in the body of 50 year old. Of course each of his films ends in pointless violence because it's cool. He makes wannabe cool garbage. But MUH GRINDHOUSE, spare me Quentin and fuck off. The only mature film with restraint that he made was Jackie Brown. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood will end with Pitt and DiCaprio killing the Manson family, mark my words. He can't help himself with his juvenile tendencies.

Someone close this shit, reddit faggs

Someone spoil me the ending

He's got two Academy awards for best original screen play and two more noms out of the 8 movie's hes done.

Idk, it's a pretty safe fuckin' bet with Tarantino.

>Someone spoil me the ending
Rick Dies.
Sharon Tate is saved.
The Manson family gets Massacred
Cliff Booth kicks ass.

Attached: Margot-Robbie-Pregnant-Sharon-Tate-Pictures-Oct-2018.jpg (683x1024, 94K)

I'd rather watch asian cinema that trash made by pedos and coke addicts

No you wouldn't you incel, you're just jealous that Tarantino knows more movies than you.

Sad, i wanted to watch this pig get stabbed

Have sex sweetie.

More subversive bullshit trying to convince us AGAIN that the Manson/Laurel Canyon movement wasn't engineered

uhm, yes they are really alike, except pulp fiction witch is a medicore all style no substance flick, but i guess its good fun once.
also if i want to watch a movie about the movie industry or filmmaking or cinema there are already good ones and i really dont care about those either

Edgy.
Your music taste must be cool.

What is substance by your definition and what movie has the "most" substance. and style?

Nice dubs. Based, Tarantino is a hack.

>incel
this is you gobbling up latest garbage from your corporate kike masters

Attached: (you).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

The official Soundtrack

Treat Her Right - Roy Head & The Traits
Bring a Little Lovin' - Los Bravos
Mrs Robinson - Simon & Garfunkel
Snoopy Vs The Red Baron - The Royal Guardsmen
The Letter - Joe Cocker
Funky Fanfare - Keith Mansfield
Summertime - Billy Stewart
Out of Time - The Rolling Stones
California Dreamin - Jose Feliciano
Sweet Blindness - The 5th Dimension
Hush - Deep Purple
Straight Shooter - The Mamas and the Papas
Safe in My Garden - The Mamas & Papas
You Keep Me Hangin On - Vanilla Fudge
Jenny Take A Ride - Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels
Theme from The FBI tv show
Ecce Homo (from Sartana Does Not Forgive) - Francesco DiMasi
Apocalypse Joe Seq. 1 - Bruno Nicolai
Mexico Western (from Any Gun Can Play) - Francesco DiMasi
Ramblin Gamblin Man - Bob Seger System
Kicks - Paul Revere & The Raiders
Hungry - Paul Revere & The Raiders
Can't Turn You Loose - Wayne Cochran
Dynamite Jim - I Cantori Moderni di Alessandroni

Because you watch the trailer and it looks like not a damn thing is going to happen in this movie. No plot. No goal or driver for the story. Just dicking around Hollywood with a funny line here and there. Fuck that. Boring.

>Once Upon a Time in Hollywood will end with Pitt and DiCaprio killing the Manson family, mark my words
this lmao, you can already picture the 10 minute long scene with over the top "cool" violence and music. its so sad that this hack dragged down morricone with him

Hahahahah you haven't fucked a person in a year have you?

lets just agree that tarantino is a hack and he made 2 good movies (jackie brown and reservoir dogs) and its downhill since, i think nobody can dispute this

So why the fuck is it 2h 40 minutes long then, you little imbecile? I mean the Blade Runner 2049 trailer looks boring if you look at it like that.

>specifies a year for some reason
lmao you are projecting

i'm projecting cum on your mother's grave

I want to see Polaski's offspring get slaughtered

>Why isn't there hype around this?
Because Disney will not allow it.

It's got pretty decent hype for a movie centered on the Manson murders.

cinemablend.com/news/2474311/how-much-money-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-could-make-in-its-opening-weekend

Is that supposed to be Steve McQueen?

Actually, Steve McQueen's being played by another actor. Damian Lewis

Attached: McQueen.png (588x817, 391K)

A lot of this point is tainted with your dislike of his work rather than actual proper criticism. His writing is excellent even if it's self masturbatory. While his inspiration is very clear it's still a mix of styles functioning as love letters to the cinema that spoke to him. Not to mention that he brings out the very best in the actors he chooses. You can not deny the performances in his movies, Landa, Domergue, Mannix, Mr. White and Orange, The Bride and so many amazing performances.

Ask me how I know you’re a Virgin, user

I disagree that his writing is excellent, all of his characters speak with the same voice, his voice. There is very little distinction between them, because he only writes in one style. I disagree that it's functioning, to it cripples his films and it's distracting and annoying. I didn't talk about performances because i agree that he is a decent actors director. Performances are usually good even if they border on caricatures at some points.

>self masturbatory

Attached: 5983765839.png (645x729, 91K)

Because i actually use my brain while watching films?

Attached: 984590735.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Eat a Snickers bar, Quentin, and chill the fuck out bro

Ecce Homo is an absolutely kino track desu

I wonder how much of the budget this cost.

youtube.com/watch?v=qbcdAgrW-MI
Used in the opening credits for Kill Bill

Dilate.

Holy shit is this an amazing song
youtube.com/watch?v=s2z8TpFV748

>what are quotes

Nice to have a proper exchange of opinions, I kinda agree with the voice thing. Guess we'll have to disagree on some points. I have never been annoyed or distracted by anything except respectively his cameo in Django and the hip hop song in Django. I always get drawn in by more or less every scene in his movies.

You think this will really happen tho?

Attached: 00000000.png (666x759, 664K)

I'm only going to watch this movie for Victoria Pedretti.

Yes, it's a matter of preference. His cameo in Django was awful but i have to say him attempting that Australian accent was quite funny.

Anyone in the biz know the answer? I guess they expect to make the $ back in soundtrack album sales.