Craig Mazin

How the FUCK did he write nothing but shit but then suddenly makes kino with Chernobyl, only to go back to making dogshit?

Attached: 306288_v9_bb[1].jpg (1080x1440, 239K)

Ghostwriters are a thing. And Chernobyl is trash.

2 rubles have been deposited to your account.

He was on the toilet

Like from the Legend of Zelda?

hes an sjw jew. some exec just handed him a written script to take credit for

>t. seething FSB officer

>And Chernobyl is trash.
But that's wrong you fucking retard.

It's fear mongering trash, trying to villainize the most area/cost effective method of energy production.

He wrote Scary Movie 3, one of the best spoof movies of all time. He also wrote Scary Movie 4 and Superhero Movie which are very underrated.

The man is pretty based in my books

This man is an impostor, John Bain died of asscancer a year ago.

Because he used good source material. And I don’t even mean just the disaster, he relied heavily on a certain book about the disaster.

If someone’s only example of decent writing is an adaptation, they aren’t a good writer.

This. He pretty much had the entire story written for him. He just had to choose what to use, had to remove certain characters, combine other, etc. And write the dialogue.
And I know he's credited as the only writer, but in such big projects a lot of (better) writers edit and fix stuff.

>And Chernobyl is trash
D E L U S I O N A L

Shut up, dyatlov

He also seems to think his show is about Trump.

I'm assuming he stole the script from someone else.

Attached: Chernobyl creator explains true meaning of the show.jpg (799x1140, 181K)

>2019
>Yea Forumsirgins still don't understand how screenwriting works in Hollywood

This was a passion project, those other projects were for the paycheck.

What do you mean?

That's how you know Joker is going to be kino

The director was good.

>IMPOSSIBLE
STEPHEN KING IS COMPLETELY DERANGED

ALSO MAZIN IS A FAGGOT, BUT THE NON-FICTIONAL #HERTURN PARTS OF HBO CHERNOBYL ARE HIGH QUALITY AND GOOD

DYATLOV IS UNINTENTIONAL HERO OF THE YEAR
>WOMEN GTFO AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH
BASED DYATLOV LMAO

Attached: 1559413832530.jpg (1242x1115, 213K)

Most writers in Hollywood are writers for hire, not auteurs. Studios hire writes to write screenplays that satisfy the producers and studio heads. If those people are not satisfied the writer receives a note and the screenplay is changed. This process is repeated until either the studio is happy or a new writer is hired to "give it a new, fresh insight".

chernobyl is a subject that writes itself since there's numerous good books on it. real credit is the director and special effects department.

>he wrote nothing but shit
confirmed plebian

Attached: 1550826897385.gif (350x194, 764K)

Scary Movie and Hangover are bottom of the barrel trash

This. This place is crawling with hbo shills