Love, Death & Robots

What's your opinion on this Yea Forums? I've seen some people talking/posting about this in other places. Is it worth watching? The animation for some of the episodes looks really nice.

Attached: Love-Death-and-Robots-Animated-Shorts.jpg (2000x1000, 156K)

It's just a bunch of demo reels

I enjoyed some of them

Hopefully they release more

The one with the farmers defending their land against the Starship Trooper bugs was the best episode.

Came here for this. Probably one of the best ones, although I loved Blindspot too - I would watch that show if it was real long as it ends with them all dying each episode except the rookie.

They're like 12 minutes each on average, just watch them. Some of them are complete crap, some of them are really good. Great animation all around.
I hope some of the directors get picked up to do a movie/series.

My top three: Beyond the Aquila Rift, Lucky 13, Zima Blue

Yeah theyre cool and short so if you dont like one its already over. Really good and diverse animation

if i'd like to try out a couple of episodes what would you recommend?

gimme essentials

Beyond the Aquila Rift
Suits

Sonnies Edge for the animation. Witness and Fish Night for the trip. Suits is a definite watch though.

The one with the werewolf was too retarded to suspend my disbelief, why the fuck would you want to start some shit with someone who can easily bench 1000lbs or more?

Always happens in movies, when in fact it would be the opposite way round in reality.

What ep is that?
Beyond the Aquila Rift is good. The first episode with the robots in the post apocalyptic city was fun too. I just finished the third episode (the one with the couple finding the mini civilization in the fridge) and so far it's my least favorite, it was kinda lame. First two were good though.

Pure K I N O. They should have made them complete 50 minute episodes

>What ep is that?
Ah never mind, just looked and it's Suits

Be aware that Netflix shuffles all of them when you play all. I watched them and had them in a different order to a friend that watched them too.

Even for a movie i just cant fathom what kinda mindset that would take

>They should have made them complete 50 minute episodes
animation's expensive man

Attached: finger.gif (540x270, 2.87M)

The loli was the best part of that.

>episode with the robots in the post apocalyptic city

Reddit-tier.

Yeah the whole thing with the cats was kind of gay (lolol epic cat videos xD). But before that it was just a stupid kind of cute thing. Black pyramid robot is best girl

the two made by Robert Valley and Alberto Mielgo are pretty amazing visually

oh the farmers defense one looked like a cg story trailer for an app game
I think the blur studios one was pretty embarrassing
it's standard Netflix stuff for people who are intellectually stimulated by shit like black mirror

POST YOUR TOP 3 LD&R LIST YOU FAGGOTS

1. Beyond the Aquila Rift
2. Zima Blue
3. Good Hunting

Attached: 1515611736794.png (700x855, 738K)

Why Aquila Rift? It's shit.. Zima is pretty good though.

youre not around people alot arent you?

In terms of animation this was the absolute best.
Story is great too.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 11.53.15 PM.jpg (5120x2880, 1.95M)

1. Fish Night
2. Suits
3. The Secret War

it really had some unique materials tech