Excited for this movie

Excited for this movie

Attached: 7C4D7555-449A-4B00-8FD9-362A54A6F996.jpg (1024x917, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloody-disgusting.com/interviews/3562778/michael-dougherty-king-kong-will-fight-godzilla-exclusive/
kissasian.sh/Search/Drama
youtube.com/watch?v=pjKDxWhPJqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please check the catalog before making repeat threads

kek

>chad radioactive lizard vs the virgin ape

Kong is sure to win because his speed is superior

I'm interested to see how they're gonna make this anywhere near an even match since Godzilla could just atomic breath him to dust

I would rather see Godzilla vs Destoroyah to make a perfect trilogy.

Kong is a stupid idea.

Attached: godzilla_king_of_the_monsters__wallpaper_10_custom_by_sp_goji_fan_dcxzumo-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Kong will use kryptonite

Kong will be about the same size as Godzilla in the movie, and Kong will win just like Batman always beats Superman.

You know it.

Attached: godzilla-25.webm (720x404, 2.38M)

I don't think he will be the same size, maybe shoulder height at most, any bigger and it would be ridiculous even for a monster movie

6'0 vs. 5'11

Attached: Gogzilla vs Kong.jpg (597x898, 70K)

bloody-disgusting.com/interviews/3562778/michael-dougherty-king-kong-will-fight-godzilla-exclusive/

“We’re looking at an almost David vs. Goliath situation. Because everyone, the moment you say Godzilla’s going to fight Kong, your first reaction is Kong doesn’t stand a chance. Godzilla’s got his radioactive breath, et cetera, et cetera.”

“But then if you really take the time to look at Kong as a character, it’s like, okay, in Skull Island he was an adolescent, so he was still growing. So who knows how big he is since the 1970s when they first met him?” Dougherty explained.

“Kong is extremely intelligent,” the director added. “As a primate, he’s a tool-user. So he’s got speed, he’s got agility, he might have some good size.”

“And I like a good underdog battle,” Dougherty teased, comparing this fight to another iconic heavyweight battle. “You know, it’s like watching Rocky go up against Ivan Drago. It seems like it’s unfair but clearly, this means the underdog might have a few surprises.”

Kong will win only because they don’t have to worry about renewing their license with Toho. Guaranteed if this movie flops, the Japs will tell them to fuck off and Monsterverse dies.

5'11 vs 5'10

godzilla isn't really dumb either

The underdog usually wins.

More like...

Attached: 1532285269917.jpg (848x718, 149K)

Yeah but I don't think he's on the level of a primate, formulating strategies, weapons, and deep monkey thoughts

Attached: 1559432459627.jpg (1188x504, 85K)

Yikes, is that Warwick's wife in the back? The live interest in Life's Too Short was attractive. Warwick isn't even an ugly midge. I feel bad for him.

Attached: chior.jpg (1365x2048, 304K)

So... When's the Godzilla vs. Kong trailer dropping?

love*

Not for another 6 months probably

realisticly godzilla would still shit on kong

All these people thinking they're going to have a real fight. They'll duke it out, then need to join forces to defeat the bad guy.

That would be the fair size plus the painting shows him to be that big if not a little bit smaller.

> formulating strategies

What about when he tail whipped the male muto into the building? He waited for him to come within range if that counts I guess.

Kong already beat Godzilla in the 1962 movie

based

ComicCon apparently.

>mfw godzilla doesn't land a single atomic breath hit on kong

Attached: 1504574102753.png (476x477, 256K)

It'll just make Kong stronger.

WB won't be at Hall H this year, so I don't think so.

kong is too fast for that
he will just blitz godzilla

I think even if Kong gets hit with Godzilla's heat ray it won't do shit, because it seems more like a concussive force in these movies than a concentrated atomic death blast like in Toho. Ghidorah and the MUTO fucking shits didn't seem effected by it too much either, just pushed back.

Attached: D3y3tsOUYAAwPYo.jpg (1199x506, 87K)

I mean, the atomic breath would kill kong, so he's going to have to avoid all of them.

I would be more annoyed if kong tanked the atomic breath and was fine.

Attached: Godzilla-1 (2).webm (1920x800, 1.49M)

The kaiju feed off radiation, so it makes sense the atomic breath wouldn't kill them.

Godzilla's atomic breath melted both of the MUTOs.

>San Francisco destroyed
>Boston/general northeast coast destroyed
>various cities around the world destroyed

Where do Kong and Godzilla fight? That has to make a big difference. Maybe Kong gets hometown advantage.

The male MUTO wasn't even hit by it, and the female was unaffected until he literally shat down her throat with it

>5'9 vs 6'0 the movie

if Kong is anything like real life chimps and monkeys he has their crazy maneuverability and strength

What are you on about, most of the time his atomci breath is concussive only in Toho as well.

poor monkey fella just wanted to be left alone but King Ghidorah make VERY ANGERY *flings shit in the air*

Attached: D8YEXmdU0AESGUu.jpg large.jpg (1024x436, 94K)

Kong will climb into Godzilla's anus and destroy him from the inside.

no it's quite a bit more than that

Attached: ezgif-5-2b1e5de88d.gif (500x263, 2.54M)

>attacking while Godzilla is taunting
what a bitch

It's concussive but also just fucking blasts and burns shit ridiculously, in Final Wars it shot Kaiser Ghidorah's body up into the stratosphere and exploded him

That's a bit of a stretch my dude, he blasted Ghidorah with that shit half a dozen times before something finally gave way.

I will admit Final Wars and GMK (as well as the Red Spiral Ray) were super OP

Godzilla would/should win but they can't just kill Kong like that

Who the fuck actually roots for Kong? He's a dumb stinky monkey.
>b-but he looks more like a human so you should root for him
A human's defining trait is their intelligence. And Godzilla has displayed more intelligence than Kong so far.

What might be the plot is some neutral agency wants to control the alpha titan. Godzilla cannot be controlled but Kong can be, so they use US tech to juice Kong up into a frenzy, and they give him Godzilla-proof armor. Kong gets the upper hand initially but his frenzy goes too far and he goes berserk destroying cities. Godzilla returns for a rematch, they wear each other out before the evil agency deploys Mecha-Godzilla to finish them both off. At this point Kong's rage has subsided and he helps Godzilla defeat Mecha-Godzilla.

>Godzilla has displayed more intelligence than Kong so far
I loved all the times Godzilla has used tools and weapons. Oh wait...

Skull Island most likely.

Personally I would like a Godzilla vs Kong fight that takes place in New York before the towers went down. In that universe Godzilla and Kong would be responsible for the towers going down.

come on nigger that's not true, he was shown to be intelligent in Skull Island, even have emotions and soul

Attached: 147018021258369.webm (720x304, 2.37M)

Attached: cia.jpg (1024x378, 34K)

Fuck you. You want dumb kids to actually believe the towers were destroyed by Godzilla and Kong?

>Godzilla folds a piece of paper and stabs a pencil through it

I would want it in New York just to have Kong fall off the Empire State again and survive unharmed, or just smash the building down

They were destroyed by reptilians anyway

um... in english doc!

that would be good as well

let the dumb kids believe what they want. I would just want to see it happen.

WOT IF THEY FOUGHT ON THE MOON

i feel like /pol/ ruined apes for me
i keep feeling like godzilla represents obvious truth and kong represents sjws and niggers

kong has 0% chance of winning this fight...

People have been saying for decades that Kong represents niggers being brought to civilization.

Attached: konglet.png (1024x917, 885K)

yeah that's true, but then you have when he shot Biollante in the mouth point blank and it blasted her fucking innards and set her on fire, hell in that same movie it was able to melt the Super X diamond shield, same shit with Orga, in Toho it seemed much more like there was catastrophic heat as well as concussive power, even going backaways to Mothra vs Godzilla it melted tanks

Attached: 1400192166405.webm (1280x688, 2.84M)

god WHAT a scene

this site just has way too many cuckolds, anything the color with black gets raided by the blacked discord

Miss him everyday.

Have they really

Godzilla bleeds green?

A fucking monkey

>a giant lizard getting anywhere even near killed by a monkey using blunt force trauma
go try and smash a croc to death, and imagine how tough and thich Godzilla's skin has to be

Attached: images[1].jpg (275x183, 17K)

no it's her acid sap, as a kid I thought it was blood too when her vines impale his hands

Why did they make Godzillas head so fucking small

them and all sneed posters need to die

king ghidorah goes full power.

Attached: 1554234271668.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

kek

yes because it's true

underrated

Bet you they'll have a line in the movie about how Godzilla respects Kong as an opponent and won't use breath on him or something gay like that. Would be even better if Kong taunted Godzilla after he uses his breath, kinda like an insult, so G doesn't try to use it anymore. Not sure what kong could do gesture wise to get that across but you know it's something they could try.

he was worshiped as a literal kang, fell in love with a white blonde woman, came to white man's world and got shot by da police, it's pretty obvious.
still though Kong is a more noble beast than the savage nigger

Attached: kingkong1080p.mkv_snapshot_01.39.22_[2017.03.23_19.24.22].jpg (1488x1080, 286K)

So was the movie any good

Attached: image.jpg (500x700, 234K)

who thought it was a good idea for the scene to be 1.5 seconds long?

One of the coolest shots in the movie.

How would Kong fair against ghidorah? I can see him dodging Godzilla's atomic breath but ghidorah has three gravity beams in a row to blast with.

Attached: 1559986204922.jpg (1200x1156, 86K)

I can take him.

Attached: shin godzilla.webm (1000x563, 2.76M)

He is a manlet though interms of comparison to other Kaiju, it's pretty telling when the writers have to make up stuff just so Kong can match Goji

He has his own ghidorah to deal with.

Attached: 1559351236221.png (2124x1138, 2.18M)

Attached: godzilla0-6.webm (1280x680, 2.9M)

that was Toho's writers, and even then, it was because it was supposed to be Frankenstein

The financial department.

I get the feeling Mothra will break up the battle and try to mediate, just like in Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster

Attached: GKOTM_Trailer_1_-_Mothra_extends_wings.png (1920x816, 1.25M)

I though the Anime Ghidorah was the most unique interms of design and backstory, a higher dimensional god like planet eater so powerful he needs to summon avatars through blackholes to interact with the real world

The monster verse is already dead

Man, Skull Island was so much fun

yeah and like everything else in there Toho wouldn't let the director or writer do anything interesting beyond the vague premise of the whole thing

It's like every other ability in any film/game/comic, it's inconsistent.

Attached: godzilla-get into.jpg (2660x2072, 1.29M)

Is the Netflix-Anime any good? It's the only Godzilla I can get my hands on right now. I have a hunger for more Godzilla.

How could Kong even win? He can't kill Godzilla. Maybe knock him unconscious? How? How could he physically do that? Even with everything in Skull island at his disposal, i don't see how.

Attached: King Ghidorah fight.webm (1182x480, 2.85M)

Attached: godzillas.jpg (4974x1277, 2.75M)

drop a big rock on him

It's a different take. Not the best, but still good and very interesting.

3/10

>budget 170 million

Not really, no. It has interesting ideas, but it'd be better as a novel. Watch it if you want, but if you wanna get your fix for live action Godzilla, go to kissasian.sh/Search/Drama and search for Godzilla. I recommend Godzilla, Mothra & King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack.

Godzilla got dropped from fucking orbit a rock aint doing shit

drop an orbit on him

I don't know what to say, so I'm just gonna post this. Someone post something cute.

Attached: A C T I N G.gif (444x434, 2.22M)

a REALLY big rock

It's okay

Shades of ali

What Godzilla movie should I watch tonight user

Attached: ploof.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Godzilla’s power is maximum

Godzilla vs Evangelion

Go see KotM. Again if you have to.

she's dead tho

>Zoomers so dumb they don't even know who Mothra is

god damn i love the old godzillas. wish i had a webm of when he tripped and fell into a castle, got pissed at it and just wrecked it.

Theyll probably pussy out and make it so either both win, or both lose, when in reality it should be Godzilla being the good guy obvious winner.

They'll pull a Batman vs Superman and only fight for like 9-11 minutes only to team up and defeat the real villain who is Mecha Ghidorah

pls enlighten us o wise oldfag

Attached: zoomer vs boomer.webm (720x404, 1.09M)

Fpbp

will humanity be the Martha of Godzilla v Kong?

In the movie there was an over the shoulder shot of king kong

Why was there a Mayan pyramid in China?!

My god KOTM was unbelievably shit. I’m not sure how you guys can be hyped for the next one.

>I would be more annoyed if kong tanked the atomic breath and was fine.
He will

Not for long and Ghidorah isn't either. Not after they had to buy them all separately. Mothra will reincarnate and Ghidorah will be resurrected as a cyborg.

>always
You don’t read comics do you ? Like Superman has beaten Batman 9 out of 10 times

Comic con

>faggots not realizing Kong won against Godzilla last time

He'll try to do the T-rex jaw snap on Godzilla, who will blast him with atomic breath. Kong will go flying and Godzilla will approach to finish him, only for Kong to rise pissed as hell and dotted with blue flames over his singed fur. Maybe it'll be a weakened blast too after Kong beats him in the gills with a boat or something.

Kong is faster and smarter than Godzilla, not only that but if they fight on skull island then Kong has another advantage.

Konglets get gassed

They'll totally have that moment of "MASAKA H-HES FAST!" as Kong unveils his primate agility and speed to dunk on Godzillas retarded lizard brain. That and the weapons are his advantage.

What are the chances that they'll recreate the famous tree scene from the original?

Dougherty is writing it so pretty good chances.

it's gonna be godzilla and kong fighting for a bit but then mecha king ghidorah comes in and they kill him, both go home at the end.

Mothra is a phoenix, she's functionally immortal

She has an egg, but more importantly shes part of him now.

Attached: D8TJdsJW4AAAXbj.png (1200x499, 589K)

In the credits one of the newspapers said Mothra was regenerating in a cocoon.

Can King Kong use tools? If he figured out how to make a sling it would be like a railgun.

Attached: ab1fad6df76f20383df7c53d329012df.jpg (1366x800, 218K)

He used a tree as a bat and a boat propeller attached to a chain.

Manlets do, no joke

SAVE MOTHRA!!!

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Kek

Gonna try to see King of Monsters tomorrow but Imax is limited in my area. Should I go for the Imax or is regular showing fine?

This movie is sensually very pleasing, I genuinely would recommend it if it isn't too expensive for you.

That power-up noise is fucking kino
>hmvrmvrmVRMVRRMVRRRMMM

WHEN will manlets EVER LEARN?

Earliest showing at the nearest Imax (the closest was closed down recently) starts at 9:45 am. That's actually perfect for me.

Bring tissues and lotion for the mothra scenes, you won't regret it

will we see Kong go full fisticuffs?

Saraba, tomo yo....

youtube.com/watch?v=pjKDxWhPJqU

Attached: Goodbye....Old Friend.jpg (1272x715, 92K)

>a monkey would outclass an amphibious reptile named after whales IN AN UNDERWATER FIGHT
wat

Attached: godzilla slips.webm (608x448, 2.15M)

What the fuck do you think underdog means?

>implying that they both wont fight destoroyah and like the T rex and velociraptor in Jurassic World, they find mutual respect with each other and depart.

>Godzilla
>Kong
>Realistic

When the fuck did Godzilla become a boxer?

How many years before the movie was set did daddy and mama kong wash ashore in the ship? He probably wasn't born yet then either right? Couldn't have been too big of a gap.

>Spiral beam is the same thing as a normal beam

Learn the gay stupid lore fag

yeah that's the spiral but even his regular beam was at the very least hot enough to melt Super X's mirror shield