Any movies about incels who snap?

Any movies about incels who snap?

Attached: incel.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

whats this?

Pai Mei taught you the five point palm exploding heart technique?

Attached: bill.png (752x528, 402K)

why would an incel do such a thing?

Attached: chad vs manlet.webm (640x640, 666K)

you know how in anime when someone gets hit and it takes a few seconds for it to take full effect? same concept

Bro did he use that technique that nigga could in From dusk to dawn, where you punch someone in the heart and it explodes

fucking based

To be fair, the asked for it

Your home videos

Youre supposed to attack roasties, not sweet little old ladies.
Fucking boomers.

based

One Hour Photo

>incels are not dangero-

Can manlets be categorized as human?

what sensei teaches this devastating double delayed attack?

>literally every few feet you have to move around a group of people who refuse to make way or do anyhting other than act as a human tidal wave
>try to give off a hint you want some space walking by
>finally lose it

Attached: 30127o.jpg (500x587, 102K)

The power of the word incel is in the insecurities of insecure men. I mean only incels get mad at that term and think somebody might think they are one.

Attached: 1547261377125.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

Nazis BTFO

>Tee hee user, I just brushed past you in public and now I'm gonna accuse you of rape. What are you gonna do about it ;)?
>You're already dead.

Attached: 47.jpg (315x239, 21K)

Holy shit, he hit that old lady with the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique

She literally took five steps then died

Attached: asdasdasd.jpg (325x446, 19K)

Why did that old bitch fall down?

Tall guy seems like a moron

this, society can only push a man so far until he snaps

Attached: creating-the-joker-1989-throw-him-into-wasted-chemicals-creating-47504744.png (500x515, 128K)

incels need to learn subtlety in their depravity

Attached: incel snif.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

>I'm so incapable of participating in polite society, get out of my way or I'm gonna get violent
Much Asperger's, very incel.

Unironically Akira, it's the best school shooter movie ever.

>"Nah bro, you're not paying. This round's on me."
Based chadbro.

he should’ve just smacked the shit out of chad’s head. even if he ended up getting his ass kicked, that’d be more respectable than just trying to smile it off. i’ve had this happen to me and i spit on the guy’s jacket and he didn’t notice. regret not hitting him to this day.

They were probably both winded and because women never have to deal with pain or violence in their lives they thought they lost the ability to breathe and panicked