Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: 1554619646324.png (1216x690, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCTl4ir6fCg
youtube.com/watch?v=7jYANWR5XTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The two Brocks drown in the sea of midget blood.

>infinite stamina combined with armor
it's not even a contest

this is not even interesting. a grizzly locked in a warehouse vs 1000 warwicks with forks. how many warwicks would die before the warwicks finally overcome the bear?

Midge win easy

500 midge push over 1 brock, they open his helmet and just gouge his eyes out

>that’s not interesting
At least it isn’t disturbing like what your creepy little brain came up with. Fucking weirdo.

lel, not an argument. I asked a simple question. how many warwicks, queer?

>Infinite Stamina
>AND PLATE ARMOR
The Midges and normal mortal men would get fucked over by the Brocks.

Warwicks win so easily it's not even going to be a contest. All they have to do is swarm the Brocks and vibrate rapidly, cooking them alive. The plate armor would conduct the heat making it worse.

That's not interesting either desu

how many grizzlies would it take to make it interesting?

are the dwarfs armed with knives or is it a fist fight?

Attached: warwick.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

How is this even a contest? The Warwicks slip through the gaps in armors and kill the Brocks from the inside

They sacrifice a few and force feed Brock it’s remains choking him in the process

Warrick, Brock with infinite stamina would have a heart attack after kill #100

>500 midge push over 1 brock
how?
500 ants can't push down a man

Brock would just soccer ball kick them in the head until they were all head or they stopped charging him. If by a chance a few climbed up on his back he’d just throw them down effortlessly, like throwing a 35lb dumbbell. This isn’t even a contest. It’s like saying “who would win, 1000 ants or a human?”

I'm going to say only 3 or 4 Warwicks die before each limb of the bear is pinned down by 50 Warwicks

>3 or 4 Warwicks die
I disagree. I think you're off by at least an order of magnitude. Furthermore, I don't think all the warwicks would commit to the fight.

Dwarves were unusually tough for humanoids, in more ways than one. Dwarven stomachs, for instance, were resistant to virtually all poisons and it took less effort for a dwarf to get back on their feet than other races. Dwarves also had dense bodies and were difficult to push around as a result, as well as having the capacity to bear loads that other races might find hindering with little ill effect

Infinite stamina lets the Brocks easily win.

how many milligrams of cyanide to poison a warwick?

Warwick is a midge though, think Gnome vs Dwarf

the ant to human size comparison is not the same as a midge to human size, it'd be closer to 500 dogs vs a human cause theyre about the same size as a midge and 500 of them would definitely knock over a human

Anyone got that brock lesnar versus gorillas at a funeral picture ?

Are we assuming they all rush in without care for safety?
Or are we saying that they each want to come out of this alive?

200 warwicks if its number 1
400+ warwicks for number 2

whoever wins, we lose

The jewish media company that broadcasts it for a premium.

A dwarf in Warwick's condition has a hard time standing up. I'd say one Brock Lesnar with infinite stamina would beat up 100 Warwicks

The warwicks will tackle the brocks and never let go, eventually their combined body heat will dehydrate the brocks to death

>failed grade 7
>went to a different school for my second year of grade 7
>didn’t tell anyone I failed a grade, but I was physically more developed than everyone else which sky rocketed my confidence
>I acted like I was the king of the class because I was above all these kids who were smaller than me
>all the guys wanted to hangout with me
>I went from a shy loner autist in my first year of grade 7 to one of the most popular kids in grade 7 in my second year, not even exaggerating
>almost every girl in class had a crush on me, I’m not even exaggerating
>I had girls coming up to me saying “would you ever date so and so”, and I always said no because mentally speaking, I was still a social autist scared of physical contact
>tons of girls would approach me saying “my friend likes you please date her”, never struck while the iron was hot
>mean while, I found out later in the year a dude I was friends with was seeing a girl and he was getting blow jobs from her
>eventually I couldnt keep up the act as a chad and during the last 1/4 of the year everyone realized what I really was and my social status dropped back down to weirdo
>I remained a social autist weirdo for the remainder of my school days, I had One glory year of school in my life

This is a true story. When I look back on it grade 7 was the best time of my life and gave me a taste of what might of been had I been a popular social butterfly through all of my school days. Instead I got one sweet year and it was bittersweet. Oh well

Midges are ill-made spiteful little creatures, they won't cooperate that well.

midgets arent ants you dicksucking retard

I want to put 100 midgets on an island in the middle of the Pacific ocean
Leave them there and shut down all contact with the outside world
I'd wait until their little hands create a functional society
Then I would release a pride of lions on the opposite side of the island

each warwick has it's own temperament, so there will be cowardly warwicks that hide while the brave warwicks fight. assume 10% brave warwicks and the rest cowardly and weak, like the real warwick.

Not even a contest. The only thing that stopped Brock was that he didn't like being punched in the face and he was prone to gassing.

Brocks win no contest, the infinite stamina and armor makes him OP.

To even it out the Warwicks should be some sort of midget hivemind with no regard for the individual

1 thousand is a lot.

All it takes is 1 warwick to pry open a helmet visor, buckle a joint, and down goes brock.

Warwicks only chances are to either topple the Brocks over, inflict them hundreds of small injuries through biting/scratching, or to wear them out physically. Of course they wouldn't be able to injure him even by biting because of the plate armour and they cannot wear him out because of infinite stamina. So they have to topple him over.

However, only so many Warwicks would be able to attack a Brock at any given time. Their only chance of toppling him is to swarm him completely. But they are not agile at all, they wouldn't be able to do much more than grab onto his legs two or three at a time while Brock unleashes an effortless and endless barrage of downward blows at full energy. Also, It is not like the Warwicks are an aggressive hivemind that will rush at Brock all together, they would see themselves being destroyed and probably try to run, the Brocks would have to spend hours, maybe days, chasing them all down, but they will not get tired.

That would require 1 midge to place the lives of the other Warwicks over his own

We

Yeah if they're a hivemind I'd say 200 warwicks would be a more even challenge

Attached: D3pdTSFXoAAD8th.png (540x341, 216K)

how could he have infinite stamina without infinite food?

Attached: 75b4a9114fb4f02.jpg (227x222, 11K)

Prime Robert in his armor and Warhammer has to get to Bessie and her tits, but a sea of Warwick's block his path. How many could he get through? I think 500 if he was on horseback

Attached: Battle_of_the_Trident.jpg (500x547, 97K)

>1Brock sized Warwick
Vs.
>10 Warwick sized Brock's
????

You have to nerf brock a bit and double the warwicks to make it fair. Make it 2 well rested brocks with armor vs 2000 warwicks and you got a show.

Fucking lol

A Warwick-sized Brock would be like a Tolkien dwarf

Fuuuucking greatness

Anyone saying the warwicks could just swarm brock or a bear or whatever is retarded. Midge has the flexibility of a fucking barbie, so as funny as it would look having them waddle and roll trying to climb on top of each other like the zombies in world war z, it would never happen and they'll just get popped like zits five at a time.

So you saw that bee vs wasp episode as well.

Brock could destroy 1/2 of Earth with infinite stamina

QUITE FRANKLY, MR DAVIS...
MY CLIENT(S), THE UNRELENTING BEASTS, THE CONQUERORS, THE MEN WHO ENDED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK, THE LONGEST REIGNING UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONS IN HISTORY... BBBBRRROOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKK LESNAR(S)...

ARE INSULTED, THAT YOU WOULD EVEN DARE REQUEST FOR A MATCH AGAINST HIM. YOU HAVE ANY IDEA.. OF WHAT A BADASS MR. LESNAR IS? MR. WARWICK I ASSURE YOU, THIS IS NO FAIRY TALE, THIS SUNDAY AT MIDGEMANIA, HAN SOLO WILL NOT BE SAVING YOUR ASS! AND THAT'S NOT A GUARANTEE, THAT'S A SPOILER!

Attached: midgemania.jpg (5872x1992, 2.88M)

The better match up is 1000 Warwicks vs 500 Dinklages

Attached: 1564_12245.jpg (400x600, 40K)

The crazy part is that Dinklidge is only moderately shorter than Danny Devito. I consider Devito a "normal" sized guy, just short. But then I looked him up and he's like 5 feet tall. Do they give him big boy boots or something in his films? I thought he'd be like 5'5.

Do you even know how plate armor works? It’s impenetrable with traditional melee weapons.
How could a homosexual midget even hope to scratch it?
His only hope is suffocating them by their sheer numbers.

since when are midgets traditional weapons?

I think devito is 4'10 or something. He's not a true midge and he's got normal proportions unlike nearly all midgets so he looks fairly normal in comparison.

You can usually tell by voice too. Like how Ben Shapiro is a tall midget because he has dwarf voice and Devito is just a short normal guy.

>infinite stamina

Not even a contest. Remove that stupid shit for a more fair fight.

Brock lesnar beats all.

Attached: 1559534709380.gif (355x266, 3.42M)

Ben Shapiro isn't a midget, he's malnourished because his sister's tits got all the nutrients in the womb

The 1000 WARwicks, I see it playing out something like this...
youtube.com/watch?v=kCTl4ir6fCg

>

Attached: uoRxeGj.png (592x888, 679K)

Is that actually 1000 warwicks?

It's 10 blocks made up of 10x10 Warwicks so yes, it is.

Finna have sex ya bulbasaurs

that's a lot of dead dwarf

Up up down down left right left right B A Start

You know, when I was in Grade 6, we had a class clown. He was always trying to do edgy shit to get a rise out of everybody. At first, it was kinda funny, but then he kept progressively trying to do more outlandish shit until it started to actually harm and annoy people. My teacher basically had to tell him to fuck off with his shit (in nicer terms, of course) and everyone who found him funny wound up finding him annoying.

Some of Yea Forums's shit was funny at first, but now it's gotten to the point where their "memes" are being used by actual bigots who want to actually harm people. Maybe it's just a prank - that's the defense the class clown used, too. Thing is, though, people are gonna get tired of their fucking pranks eventually.

>Thing is, though, people are gonna get tired of their fucking pranks eventually.
(to be read with a limp-wristed tranny voice)

You mean (to be read with a limp-wristed midge voice)

People actually getting hurt makes it better, stop being such a fag.

A little hivemind kek

Does the hivemind have the intelligence and/or the temperament of Warwick Davis though?

>are being used by actual bigots
you had me until here. 6/10

Attached: 1473830976376.png (396x329, 173K)

This would be kino.

As far as I can tell, it's a genuine reddit post that has since become a copypasta

499 warwicks hold a brock down, one climbs on him, spits in his face, another midge takes his place, brock drowns in an hour

sneed

he would of been a very handsome regular man

Too many unknowns here. Do the Warwicks have time to plan or are they all just spawned in the stadium, horrified by the roars of the crowd and the absurdity of seeing one thousand clones of themselves? Do they immediately know the situation and hivemind a strategy to topple the behemoths? How many have to fall before they realize what's happening and decide they have to fight to survive? The Brocks would need no explanation and instinctively be driven into a homicidal rage seeing an ocean of midges as any natural human being would.

the Brocks would be like Sauron at the beginning of LoTR just swatting away hundredsdozens of warwicks in one go

Fuck off midge

I don't want the Warwicks wearing that. I need them to wear various costumes during the battle. Cowboys, astronauts, dinosaurs, etc.

I think it'd be more interesting if you take away his infinite stamina and only have maybe a hundred Warwicks

oh wait theres 2 Brocks, better make that 200 Warwicks

Pyrrhic victory

kek

Seeing Warwick Davis's ugly mug gives me an irrational urge to smash it. Christ, if I ever see this guy in real life I swear to Allah I'll finally end his pathetic life by making him chew the curb and paint the concrete with his brain matter.

All warwicks would die by the steel capped boots of the grizzly bear. Each warwick would plead for mercy, but the grizzly would crush them all.

yeah, i'm thinking this guy is based

Attached: 1560016842382.jpg (670x767, 71K)

Warwicks would win, they would send the Internet Police after the the Brocks.

Do the midges all come at once or in periodic waves? This is important.

I love Warwickposting so fucking much

Attached: 1553042983950.jpg (640x513, 34K)

The upside down lion cause he's from australia

a grizzly is too big it has an unfair advantage

how about ramsay's dogs vs 1000 warwicks?

Well?

Attached: 1515805038478.jpg (1362x452, 233K)

Making fun of men's looks is literally Twitter foid-tier humor. And if Warwick had said something anti-feminist or "sexist" recently I can guarantee you that everyone, including respectable mainstream comedians and woke social media personalities, would be making jokes ten times more cruel than the ones you're doing, so stop thinking you're being egy.

>huge and roided out
>massive cock
vs.
>skinny limpwrist
>no penis in sight to display
I think we all understand how this turns out.

HUUUH could easily kick KUK's ass

t. midge

midge

Can't wait for VR to get more advanced. Imagine loading in a holodeck program with this exact, precise scenario. Imagine actually getting to watch with your own two eyes as one thousand midges get demolished by two steel plated behemoths tossing them around left and right, rending them limb from limb, using a midge as a club to batter other midges, jumping up and down on their heads.

Come to think of it, the midges could theoretically get a lucky break if the Brocks slip on the inevitable pools of blood and break their necks or something, so it's not like a wildcard midge victory is totally impossible after all.

Imagine in the future where AI and VR are developed enough where you can simulate this kind of shit and watch what happens

No one ever takes into account that HUUUH has a cave in in the center of his chest. There's only a thin layer of skin there and no muscles or even bone. All K.K has to do is land one hit there and he wins. His lighter build probably makes him faster too, so while he would lose an endurance contest, if he goes for the kill I'd say there's a 7/10 chance he wins.

I see you've given this matter some thought, user.

Well?

Attached: e6eocv9fo9031.jpg (750x746, 63K)

Based

Lesnar’s nfl combine numbers

Attached: 4CF819F8-CFFA-4FEC-8F90-1D72D605D6C3.jpg (750x818, 155K)

Capture snail, put it in a box, throw box into atlantic. Even if he gets out he won't reach you before you die. Still wouldn't do it because I'm paranoid as fuck though and this shit would give me a heart attack in a week

How many Warwicks do you guys think you could take at once?

Keep in mind you're in an enclosed arena and they're all going to rush you at once with their little gremlin knives drawn, ready to stab your legs.

Me, I reckon about 5 or 6. Any more than that I'd probably be overwhelmed desu

Attached: 1553575425618.jpg (1080x852, 71K)

draw the snail out, use part of your money to make your house impregnable and air tight so the snail can't come back in, and then NEET it out with 9.7 million left in the bank

alternatively, pay someone to put a GPS on the snail and connect it to your phone so every time the snail draws near, it triggers an alarm and warns you

At least 10 I think. I'm pretty comfortable sports wise, and I pack a mean kick with long legs. I'm sure their little midget hands would start grasping at me if it went over 10.

But if you gave me a stool I could stand on, I'd just punt them in the head.

Unarmed: maybe 4 or 5, a few more if lucky

Melee weapon: a few dozen for sure

Bladed weapon: dozens and dozens but I'd eventually get tired and they'd swarm me

Ranged weapon: depends how much ammo I've got but thousands to be sure

Machine guns and/or artillery : this is where the fun starts

What weapon can I use if they re allowed shivs? A sword? A bat? Or am I bare-handed?

>M-mommy

Give me two american fists and I take at least 20.

Gnomes should be at least somewhat proficient in magic, I wouldn't wanna be an enemy of the midge

You're barehanded of course. A man doesn't need weapons to take on midges

How about this one - 12,000 Warwicks vs 1 WW2-era German machine gun nest with Wermacht MG team

ok
10 brocks vs 500 warwicks riding mini chariots armed with mini javelins in an open field

How much of mommy's milkies do you guys think you could take at once?

Keep in mind you're embraced in her arms and she's going to push your face in to her breasts, ready for you to suckle.

Me, I reckon about 5 or 6 gallons. Any more than that I'd probably start throwing up.

Attached: 1493656105983.jpg (512x523, 20K)

Only need one Warrick, he's a powerful sorcerer.

>Plate armor and infinite stamina
Doesn't matter how many people fight him, he will always win. Here's an actual fight.

Attached: 1555957961294.png (913x477, 412K)

If Bork can funnel the midgets towards him their greater numbers become irrelevant

Add:
>the snail in unstoppeable
>can levitate

move to another country and enjoy the rest of your life without fearing the snail

This but uniornically.

the midges could mount an organized defense user, eventually the midge corpses would start piling up and the brocks would lose the height advantage as the other midges could use their fallen kin as improvised footstools to reach brocks heads and finish it

do they have more than 12,000 bullets?

Machinegun will overheat.

They have 36,000 bullets
The midges have a much shorter stride so it takes them comparatively longer to get to the MG nest running than it would a human soldier; this would give the MG team time to space their shots so the gun doesn't overheat

obviously the brocks have to eat dead warwicks as they go

If you can put on armor you can take it off. 1,000 Warwicks would tear off the shell then feast on the juicy flesh underneath.

>However, only so many Warwicks would be able to attack a Brock at any given time
This. Brock will always have local superiority against Warwicks. Swarm tactics would only work with a force of extremely small midgets, Verne Troyer size.

I'd pay any amount of money I have to watch this real life mecha anime unfold

big if true

yeah its totally believable as a legit reddit post. reddit posters feel the need to inject their shitty moral posturing into every post so the internet knows what nice guys they are

Are we talking about quantum Warwicks?

Both of you are miserable and magnificent bastards, I just woke up my roommate.

No, that wouldn't be fair to the Brocks, they could just shrink to subatomic, snap the atoms of the armor itself apart and kill the Brocks with the resultant ionizing radiation.

We're talking stock midges here, no upgrades, just Warwick Davis x1000

dogs are powerful, the midge is a genetic abomination. It'd be like 500 rats, which could still form a rat king and fuck a man up.

tl;dr

Warwicks would just start healing with each attack once they got low so i doubt any would die

Let's mull this one over.
obviously multiple warwicks stabbing me in the legs will mean game over. i can easily run around the arena to escape them and their flanking maneuvers will force them to split up. I am 6'4", and my cardio is far better than warwick, who stands at 3'6". I can dispatch the warwicks one at a time if i grab his knife wrist, lift him up, and drop him on the head. if i take a warwick's knife, i can easily stab them in the jugular to fuck their shit. i'm going to say 30 warwicks.

Preposterous
all HUUUH has to do is cover his chest-cave with one arm. The limp-wristed punches of K.K wouldn't do much damage anyway so HUUUH can fend him off with one arm easily, eventually landing a killing blow.

Warwick Davis clones
>1000
>4 Battalions of 250
>5 companies of 50 in each battalion
1st Davis Battalion will be the first wave
>Alpha Company: Mission objective is to swarm enemy Brocks and secure the feet to limit/inhibit mobility
>Bravo Company/ Charlie Company Joint Task Force 1: Mission objective is to work with Charlie Company to get Warwick Davis soldiers from the ground onto the back of the Brocks.
Note: One Warwick Davis is 3'6" tall and may weigh anywhere between 85-99lbs. Davis forces MUST overload Lesnar quickly. Training evolutions must include training a squad of 10 Warwick Davis soldiers to climb and secure their position rapidly to create a total weight of 900-1000lbs.
>Delta Company: Mission objective will be to pull the Brocks to the ground to secure access to plate armor straps and further incapacitate
>Delta Company 1st Piss Platoon: This specialized platoon will be in charge of pissing in Brocks' eyes once in range to reduce visibility
>Echo Company: Remove plate armor from incapacitated Brocks and signal for 2nd battalion Alpha Company to mobilize and neutralize the incapacitated Brocks

If 1st Battalion fails their mission 2nd Battalion will be assigned the same task
>3rd and 4th Battalion will be on standby
>If 1st and 2nd David Battalions fail their mission, 3rd and 4th will be tasked with preventing the Lesnars from fleeing the battlegrounds to hydrate
>Their mission will be to overwhelm the Brocks by piling on top and creating a linked-arm Davis chain, preventing escape until the Brocks expire due to dehydration and overheating.

NOTE: If this contingency is activated there will be countless casualties as Davis infantrymen are extremely unhealthy. However, casualties can be substituted until the Brocks are neutralized.

Projected fatalities:
Brocks: 2
Davis Field Army: 785.5

user managed to keep his spaghetti in his pockets for a whole year, but didn't fuck any girls because deep down he could never shake the feeling of bolognese running down his pants.

Do you tink he's smart enough for that? His head might be big but it gets narrower towards the top.

If you fly to Europe that buys you >18 years assuming the snail moves through the ocean with his usual land-pace

probably a lot more then that considering terrain going up and down

true, it's also hard to account for K.K's big brain tactics

depends on the battlefield. if it's an open field the warwicks could just smother both of them very quickly. if they're trickling in through windows or something like a zombie movie maybe the brocks have a chance.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7jYANWR5XTM

But they are armed, so it indeed changes the outcome. If they are bare-handed and I am too, then I'd say 12 easily, outside chance of 18.

the battlefield is obviously the Coliseum, with accompanying cheering Roman crowds chanting the names of their midge slaying champions

Fucking midge

>pay someone to capture the snail and put it in a box that would take 1000's of years to biodegrade, than toss that box into the mariana trench
ez

but you'd forever be thinking... what if... what if that technology wasnt perfect... will i be safe in my bed tonight..

ask my friend to put a snail in a tupperware. put the tupperware in a lock box. Put the lock box in a safe. Put safe in vault. Move to new zealand

you're right of course
after all, ants are akin to giant lumbering beasts from the perspective of a midge

Well if Brock gets plate armor it only makes sense that each Warwick gets a War Pick.

reduced in size, of course so he can wield it.

do we know it isn't also really smart? he could get on a plane. he could hitchike from suitcase to suitcase to end up right next to you. clever snale

Doesn't say anything about the capabilities of the snal.

So just wait until it's close and put a glass bell over it and it's done.

if there were 2 lesnars in plate armor and their goals aligned nothing on earth could stop them.

yeah, ants arent an abomination

I cant believe I'm posting in the same thread as Warwick Davis this is cool.

glembo glembo glembo ! ! !

Exactly my tought too. Drop a bucket of cement on the fucker and never think about it for the rest of your life.

>this thread
You guys are the reason I still come to this shithole. Thank you.

Attached: 1393059209822.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

T - Rex vs 1000 Warwicks armed with arrows for little spears

Attached: 397.jpg (447x400, 41K)

Is this a fight to the death with all preservation instincts off? T-rex would win
Otherwise they could just wear it down as it would be confused and scared

Just make ring of salt around the snail and you are safe

Based strategist user.

OH IT BURNS BURNS BURNS

12-15 get mauled
The rest crush it with their collective weight before chanting their singularity in unity and use their collective intelligence to ascend to the next level of human evolution and take over

He is the future. HAIL THE WARWICK, EMBRACE THE WARWICK, APPEASE THE WARWICK, GIVE YOUR DAUGHTERS AND WIVES TO THE WARWICK

midge

Attached: John Wick throwing popcorn at the screen.jpg (600x300, 45K)

Those who do not support our god will be cast aside with impunity

why the fuck is this image so funny holy shit I'm dying. Is it an edit???

nah its actually real, topkek. he did some little documentary about midges at auswitz or some other such hoax bullshit.

Attached: warwick camp2.jpg (1000x666, 174K)