Well, I wouldn't want to stay in the room with a BITCH, anyway!

Well, I wouldn't want to stay in the room with a BITCH, anyway!

Attached: jonah.jpg (1620x1069, 194K)

Jonah’s answer was already perfect

Couldn’t be more retarded if you weren’t a tripfag

i'm fat :(

why did they aired second shoah on television? have they no respect for holocaust survivors and oven dodgers?

>t. seething Ornella fanboi

Damn, he looks cute as fuck here. Would cuddle and rub his belly.

Newfags can’t greentext right

you'd rather stay in a room with a FRIDGE right?

Attached: le cunt.jpg (452x506, 44K)

>Oh Jonah, you occupy every room though

>you'd rather stay in a room with a F-

*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

Attached: 1560015813490.png (920x634, 149K)

Oh no no no no

Attached: 1510621398079.jpg (499x391, 48K)

STOP IT

>You couldn't fit through the door anyway

Attached: 15738348364637.jpg (480x360, 16K)

he can't win. there is no way of winning this without going to jail and carrying a gun before this happens. pretending to not hear her is retarded, because people already made fun of him and laughed.

>he, good one slut. how bout i rape you right now

>I could still fit into your black hole of a pussy

Attached: 1550200061195.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>he can't win
that is obviously the consensus, but much like the riemann hypothesis we'll never know for sure until an actual proof. as it stands, this is one of the great unsolved ones.

>Your stomach is a black hole jonah

Attached: 158374863473.jpg (306x394, 25K)

you are right. we need to keep trying. we.need to have hope. but most importantly WE NEED MORE TIME

stop it. percieved sexist retorts will never work. that is a dead end.

We need more time. How long has it already been?

>she apologized
You lost before you started LMAO

I know you are but what am I?

It's impossible to prove a negative though. It's the teapot in the earth's orbit argument

faggot

the damage was done. if I kill you mom and then apologize, would that really mend everything? and she probably was forced to do so by you guys.

whats this? sauce?

If you actually read her "apology" you'd know that based Ornella keeps twisting the knife because she basically says "Jonah I thought we were friends and you could handle a little banter but I was wrong we aren't friends and you're a crybaby and I'm 'sorry' for making you cry."

>what am I your pimp?
>threesome in a hotel room, is that how you got your job?
>actually, I'm here to talk about War Dogs, not whore frogs

>I know you are but what am I?

A fat, disgusting, smelly, piece of shit kike that no woman will ever touch. Kill yourself, lardo.

Attached: zornn.jpg (615x410, 40K)

hey jonah

cringe

jesus girl, that went dark fast

>you fat talentless Jew

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_maxresdefault(5).jpg (1280x720, 61K)