What is the verdict of season 2?

What is the verdict of season 2?

Attached: OPM2_KeyVisual-725x1024.gif (725x1024, 227K)

shit

They ruined it. Those worthless fucking chinks.

they blew it

Needs moar moment rider

Unwatchable. Would've waited years for the same quality as season 1, instead of the abomination that is season 2. But yeah, they ruined it and have new hate for those incompetent gooks.

terrible

Dunno I’m waiting for the sub

Go back to /r9k/, baby boy.

Everything about it is awful. Not just the animation, but the directing, editing, pacing etc.

They really fucked it up.

Go tug on your micro dick Asian boy lmao

I suggest everyone should read the manga instead

Attached: Saitama Reaction.png (747x708, 159K)

J.C. Staff at it again with the piss poor budget. Don't trust anything that has their name attached to it.

I hope you suggest the original style manga

Attached: saitama motivation.png (600x849, 134K)

I love both, so either one works really

Attached: saitama dreaming.jpg (497x705, 56K)

not very good.

bad animation
feels rushed

Manga>Anime
I want to enjoy it more than I am

season not over

Fuck you.

Attached: ADF4DC64-24FB-4E0C-98B9-8389FB5E438C.png (228x221, 53K)

ALL serial anime is rushed now, they fix all the shit in the BD release

you seriously think its a good adaption in any way? please exlpain

>likes One's childlike scrawling
LMAO

Meaning there is at least a single fight they put 40% of the budget and time on. So what will it be, the season has to end on a cliff hanger, because if the catch up to the manga the wait or season three will be at least four to five years.

It’s good I like it. I want more One Punch Man.

They had 4 FUCKING YEARS to make this shit season. There is NO EXCUSE for how garbage it is.

Animation is bad but we knew that already. The worst crime is that the director has no comedic timing and changed the tone of the series to be a generic shonen that takes itself seriously.

Attached: tumblr_pqlgdtBnuN1rqxeaso1_400.png (400x391, 114K)

Complete shite
Read the manga and pick up demon slayer

Attached: kimetsu no yaiba.jpg (1400x2100, 505K)

For a serialized currently airing TV anime the animation is actually pretty good in Demon Slayer

>don't mind shit quality, hust consume product
and that is why they make more and more cheap trash

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

It's the same as season 1: a decent action show with a funny premise that mocks the invincible shonen protagonist cliche. Idk why people are acting like season 2 is much worse, it's basically the same thing.

>Unwatchable
Quit being such a drama queen.

I pirate it though

>You’re a mindless consumer! Why don’t you talk shit about everything and claim shows go to shit after 1 season?!
Stfu niggers.

Clearly you dont know anything, people are complaining about the animation being inferior to the first season.

>animation
Only anime super spergs care about this

but its objectively shit

I haven't seen the most recent episode but I feel like (and maybe it's just having to wait every week) they spent so much time this season on the tournament and hero killer storylines, and they both ended up being nothing lmao.

it has soul put into it, but no talent

You're still consuming it dumbass

Then why don’t you make a better show?

absolute shit
just read the manga, pure kino

Attached: 1559399215588.jpg (1144x1088, 197K)

>blurred punching every 5 minutes
just short of the wrong side of absolute garbage; cancer inducing

Season 2 is better, actually

And? I like the manga and the webcomic too, and the animation for those is so bad that the characters literally don't move at all.

So? Not paying for it therefore the whole "hurrr the company make more" argument isn't applicable to me, dumbass.

Not enough Saitama. I don't give a fuck for all the other jobber heroes and monsters.

anime on an animeboard, cant we just discuss capeshit? its getting too kino on here.

Attached: 1557758495665.jpg (1000x1000, 302K)

g a r b a g e

Are you still in kindergarden?

Why the fuck would they leave the sequel to the most popular anime in years in the hands of people whole have zero business touching it? The fact that suits are never held responsible for shitty decisions boggles my mind.

ironically enough the second season doesn't pack a punch

The quality of an anime show doesn't have much to do with budget.

There's shows all the time that have good production quality.

They're absolutely a rarity though, it's just not worth the effort for most studios working on 7 day schedules

this

I wouldn't call them a rarity, and they don't actually make the episodes in seven days.

you are the cancer killing everything

Imbecile. Piece of shit, shitsucking retard idiot son of a bitch. Bastard retard suck and fuck a fuck. Idiot

I think it's fine and I've been enjoying it. Yea Forums hates everything, as usual.

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (550x400, 39K)

trash. next episode might make up for it a bit, was a good build up.

Stay mad incel. Imagine being so mad people enjoy things.

See
Stay mad people call you out on you being an idiot

I desperately want to know what you look like irl

just read the manga for fuck's sake. why does Yea Forums need EVERYTHING to be a movie or a tv show? DURR CAST THEM DURR WHO SHOULD DIRECT EVANGELION/BERSERK shut the fuck up already

Trust me I look good enough. Not kidding you would be surprised. I'm a Manlet unfortunately (between 6'2'' and 6'3'') but still

Not liking popular things isn’t a personality

>Why does the television and film board need everything to be a television or film?

Attached: Ugandan Kino.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I don't speak retard so I'm not really processing your insult

Those fucks at MADHOUSE has spoiled me with their fluid animation and beautiful art. Now i can't imagine staring at still photos fight even though i like manga format for other franchise.

NOOO! STOP ENJOYING THINGS IDIOT! Don’t you know not liking things makes you look smarter?! Have fun enjoying life like a retard, I’ll be talking shit here like the armchair critic I am!

>everything is an insult

Attached: 7ADFA04B-3AF1-45D2-9D73-39797FD344DE.png (213x237, 8K)

>>I like crap and don't you dare not like the crap I like!

Liking shit isn't a personality

They've turned the best anime into something barely watchable.

It's a shame, because the animation in season 1 was so superb, but everything about the new season is off.

I mean it looks so damn ugly, and a lot of scenes the characters hardly seem animated at all. Like watching a powerpoint presentation of the manga.

Come that to season's 1 finale, the fight with boros, which was so beautifully animated I feel the need to rewatch it periodically, it is just a colossal disappointment.

>come that to season 1's finale

I meant compare that to season 1's finale.

>we need more flashing lights and colors! moar moar!
i bet you like Dragon Ball Super too, don't you Pablo

Awful. Though tbf the manga had a shitty arc too. Too much build up for a single fight. Not enough Saitama just being himself in silly situations.

Dropped it completely and started watching Mob Psycho 100, much better would recommend it.

I get what you're saying, animation isn't the be all and end all of a good series BUT shit animation certainly does hamper your enjoyment even if all the other elements are good quality.

The quality of the animation is an equally valid artistic endeavour compared to everything else. To me, the fight with boros is art is in how it's portrayed.

Season 2 just doesn't have that, in fact the disparity in the quality is so huge even if the story and writing was excellent, it would still be off-putting. But I must say, those things were better in season 1 as well.

Still good but what the fuck happened to the animation? Went from 10/10 in s1 to 2/10 in s2

Yeah the martial arts tourney was one of the worst if not the worst arc in the entire manga. I wonder what season 3 would even look like at this point, because they jumped the gun with garou and the monster association and I'm thinking saitama will just one punch orochi to end the season(incidentally as far as the manga itself has gotten)

I know It's Murata's deal to showcase his art but the manga has too much shoehorned shounenshit

steaming hot pile of garbage. even the comedy is ruined

>I like the manga and the webcomic too, and the animation for those is so bad that the characters literally don't move at all.
Wrong.

Attached: 1527443728779.gif (500x360, 838K)

Lel. Panels look better than S2.

never forget that anime is for fucking losers

and this is an anime website, what does that say about you?

I hope Murata does more of these for Saitama vs Garou

Attached: bofoi.gif (440x320, 1.55M)