No expected to open under 30 million

>no expected to open under 30 million
Good! For once the critics are right, film should be called Dark Feces

Attached: darkphoenix_onesheet.jpg (1024x1621, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPFjCvKQF1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>now expected to open under 30 million

>it's not Avengers so it's bad (just like ORANGE MAN)

Why would anyone pay to watch it when we know it's getting rebooted? No reason to invest money or time in a movie that literally doesn't matter.

Why is wolverine not on the movie

So will this FINALLY be the last nail in JLaw's career?
I feel like she's got about ten in there so far

I'm a 30 year old boomer so in my mind X-Men is Marvels second biggest property, right next to Spider-Man. Now it can't outperform a second tier DC property like Shazam? We're always talking about how DC is incompetent but how did Fox poison the X-Men this badly?

Disney/Marvel stole their thunder and now this is perceived as a cheap knockoff cope franchise.

This movie was filmed over 2 years ago and delayed endlessly because the quality was so bad. It's only being released because disney wants just cause for when they reboot the franchise

I think it'll hit $31m.

Sophie just sucks, Even Maisie Williams could have done better.

31!? X-Men is saved!

I think there's a real trend where people rather than getting sick of super hero films, are getting a little sick of the big ones. Spiderman, X-Men, Batman, Superman.

There's been a ton of X-Men films, most are pretty samey, and most aren't really that good. There's no hype behind them. My response to this one was "...again?".

A lot of the enthusiasm about the Marvel films, and the later DC films is putting focus on new characters who never got big screen adaptions before. Aquaman, Iron Man, Captain America, etc.

Well we'll see, if New Mutants is ever released.
Its a real shame that they couldn't end the universe on a high note with Logan.

Attached: static1.squarespace.jpg (1920x1080, 531K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iPFjCvKQF1E

>A 6/10 flick that got praise cause it wasn't a Saturday morning cartoon is the high notes

It's days like today my rage at you dicks allowing capeshit to rape cinema turns to genuine sadness at low uncultured you really are

Its still a high note if the rest of the franchise was low notes user, cool your rear.

X-PERSONS - PHOENIX OF COLOR

Ye keep defending capeshit you sow

I agree with you though, Logan is probably a 6/10. But if the rest of the franchise are worse films, then relatively, its a higher note on the scale. A high note. Right? has that sunk into your retarded brain?

Attached: 1284577349345.jpg (373x291, 27K)

>Budget was 200mil before reshoots
It's gonna be a bigger bomb than Justice League

Can we laugh at Disney then since they're the ones who are taking the loss?

still fox taking the L

It's approaching Solo levels of bomb. Though I don't think anything will be as big of a bomb as Solo: A Star wars story for a long long time

it costs nothing for disney because fox spent all the money making it

>56%er mutant children wall bad America bad was a high note
Wew

Logan really isn’t that good. Deadpool 2 is more of a high note and I preferred the first one anyway

>less competition for Endgame
>Godzilla flopped
>Dark Phoenix flopped
>only Aladdin is a threat until Toy Story

Attached: 1464818269229.jpg (953x780, 143K)

It's going to be almost as big of a bomb as Solo, this is going to barely pass 300 million on just a slightly smaller budget

Don't you dare laugh at the mouse

Isn't Jean Grey meant to be attractive? Not some pie faced bong gutter slut.

>>less competition for Endgame
Yeah and it's still making less than IW was at the same time

This is simply a crappy movie, nothing more, nothing less. There's no big structucal flaw with Fox, Logan was absolute kino.

This movie was decent, the scope of things felt small though.

They should've given more time to beast turning to the bad side. Magneto VS Phoenix should've been better, they could've done some really cool stuff with it.

2 action scenes the whole movie? Meh

Sophie's performance was really good, the issue is the awful dialogue and her being a miscast in the first place