Cut off your foreskin

Cut off your foreskin.

Attached: fghjk.png (1220x686, 1.18M)

This was so unfunny it was like a bad Smosh skit or something. Good to know the Patreon dollars are being well spent.

Sandler man bad

Make sure to check out Justin Roiland's new game guys! I can't wait to see what silly voices he comes up with next!

If Mike cut off his foreskin would you do it too?

Actually, what IS the foreskin status of the crew?

I'd say Rich is 100% american, definitely, cut.
Mike still has his.
Jack grew up on a farm so his parents might've not done it but he might have done it anyways later in life.
Jay might've grown his back after realizing what a difference a mustache and beard combo makes to a man.

mike "the kike pike" stoklasa is the only one that hasn't had a rabbi bite a piece of his penis off

When are they going to start making good content again? Like the old half in the bags and reviews were actually fun to watch. Ive never seen the appeal of BOTW

They said they're currently working on a Godzilla/dark Phoenix half in the bag on patreon

Stoklasa is a hack fraud.
James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: James is a beta loser. Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha..jpg (1300x800, 235K)

I didn't understand the reference.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190608-172423_YouTube.gif (320x180, 2.56M)

Learn to read or shitpost better.

RLM is great and anyone who thinks otherwise is a retarded tranny. This is a fact.

How long will this stay up on youtube?

I'm surprised they posted it considering how graphic it is.

FACT: Cut is healthier.

FACT: Cut is cleaner.

FACT: Cut smells better.

FACT: Cut has fewer STDs.

FACT: Cut looks better.

FACT: Cut lasts longer in bed.

FACT: Women like cut more.

FACT: Cut feels better.

FACT: Cut is normal.

FACT: My future sons will be cut, and there's nothing you penis grabbers can do about it.

It's anti foreskin message will probably ensure it's kept on YouTube.

This is a man whose grandma entrusted him with her love and trust.

Lmao cope

Jay's research into uncut dicks really paid off

Lol justshower daily and don't fuck whores.
Literally just wash your penis lmao.

Rich Evan's dick is about as large as we pictured, eh guys?

Guys?

go away jew

or you can just wash your dick

pasta b8 but too much americans still believe this

To be fair, the success of the AVGN was more upon the shoulders of Mike rather than James.

>bait from uncut that will be snagged by low iq uncut
obsessed

Do people realize that there are *degrees* of “cut”? I’m circumcised but there’s some slack to it. I have a little coverage of the head but it’s not fully enclosed. I consider myself lucky. I don’t need lube to jack it, I don’t have a bent dick or anything. I tell friends having kids that if it’s a boy they should make sure they ask for a little off the top.

>Mike "Foreskin exists to be cut" Stoklasa