Who played him best

Who played him best

Attached: IMG_6960.jpg (1033x473, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEpdq2JWhEg
youtu.be/ylstybS6rqw
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbyx-Ad6yXM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_Who's_Back_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=U6Xh1q5l3pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ganz. The two other movies were pretty weak, although I love Anthony Hopkins and Ben "Promise me you won't see Star Wars again" Kenobi. There's also a Russian one about Hitler in that mountain castle, but it's worst from the bunch.

Ganz was fucking Hitler reincarnated.

here you go user

Attached: hitler.jpg (860x469, 99K)

Admiral Ozzle.

/thread fixed

Attached: Hitler_nein.jpg (1920x800, 289K)

you are forgetting begbie

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEpdq2JWhEg

RDJ

Attached: 1556432011639.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

A more interesting question would be who was the worst onscreen Hitler.

youtu.be/ylstybS6rqw

Attached: 11FD3C44-7107-4A0F-8110-4187143259DB.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Never could get past how slavic this guy looks

Fuck how did this get made?
I thought Germans we're really antsy about hitler

Ganz

wtf I love Hitler now

gilbert did

Attached: 1559675774272.jpg (709x400, 31K)

It's satire you dolt

Gabourey Sidibe

Attached: ij14MrW.jpg (960x640, 191K)

How would Yea Forums rate Robert Carlilses performance? Not taking into account the cartoonish, raving madman parts

The Danger 5 guy.

it was considered as "satire" and to scare younger poeple about hitler but many poeple celebrate it. example: its a little bit like star ship troopers. considered as anti facism and now everyone likes it.

Attached: 3drumpf.gif (400x400, 1.51M)

I like the one from the meme

Donald Drumpf

The Jews played him like a fiddle

>when you try to make a movie about mocking hitler but you accidentally make redpill kino

truth masked as satire to get past the censors

alright what is this I'm gonna watch

go to hell

er ist wieder da

youll see a scene where hitler shoots a dog randomly to remind you hes the bad guy. ignore the scene it matters very little

This
"I don't know, he kind of looks like an old Italian guy pretending to be an even older German guy pretending to be a high schooler"

I'm honestly no neonazi and I'm generally favorable towards the jews. I was wondering, though, given today's climate where people seem to be jumping at Hitler's shadow, if you could ever make a film that presented Hitler as a sympathetic sort of villain protagonist? I think it'd be a great challenge for a screenwriter to make a film that makes people feel bad FOR Hitler rather than feel bad about what he did.

>Race Mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbyx-Ad6yXM

Look Who's Back
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_Who's_Back_(film)

Attached: 1540002533932.jpg (835x773, 333K)

That's kinda funny, I've already got that on my netflix list

This. It's amazing how much you can get away with when the lines are delivered by the "villain".

Attached: 1557492323405.webm (854x480, 2.16M)

At the end when the MC is holding the gun to Hitler on the roof Hitler tells him he was always there, inside him. Basically it's lefty propaganda saying all Germans ever are inherently complicit in Nazi crimes and they should all feel guilty forever. It uses this logic to shame the people in the documentary who are tired of the bullshit they put up with in modern Germany like Muslim kids throwing rocks through their windows - they should just take it and smile because they are all literally Hitler. It could not have a more cucked message.

>are you crying, mein führer?
>tfw no goth nazi gf

>I think it'd be a great challenge for a screenwriter to make a film that makes people feel bad FOR Hitler rather than feel bad about what he did.

That’s extremely easy though, you just make a factual documentary.

Helge Schneider
guy is absolutely brilliant otherwise but this was probably one of the worst comedies I've ever seen

Attached: 9362[1].jpg (500x707, 64K)

They realized this "problem" and after the end of the movie they show some real life scenes from neo nazi and patriot protests and demonstrations.. the movie (the book even more so) is a red pill in its purest form

Ganz. He did such a phenomenal job that he was blacklisted in the acting scene in Germany and some celebrated his death last year
This

They also added that scene where he carelessly throws some trash in the environment to make him look bad.

>reincarnated
???

see A movie about hitler thrown through time to suddenly awake in todays Berlin. It makes you feel with him when he encounters all the strange things of a todays city and also makes you wonder if his "simple" solutions for todays problems might actually work.

what is this from?

what show?

Since hitler came across very very likeable in that movie, the message fails totally though.
Besides, the main character is sent to a mental health institute right afterwards

This. Also I didn't even realize Ganz was dead until now. What the fuck man

Blå ögon
check metadata

it's pretty bizarre logic, surely if hitler resonates with everyone he speaks to in the film it implies that there's at least some truth to what he's saying?

that's so stupid, one of the things that everyone knows about hitler personally (and not politically) is that he loved dogs.

>it implies that there's at least some truth to what he's saying?

For me this is the message of the movie (which was written by a turk by the way, so someone who is more likely favorable towards the Nazis than the Germans)

Attached: jiskefet.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

mr bronson

Attached: indy6.jpg (950x404, 105K)

>hitler and trump both caucasian males
wtf how did i never notice this before?

this
show him fighting in WWI, show him as a struggling artist and show the sorry state that Germany was in. it's not that hard.

Is that Ulrich Nielsen from Dark?

What he says resonates with everyone (and everyone he speaks to is German) because according to the film, Hitler is a part of all of them.
I disagree with the message but that's what I gleaned from the movie. Of course the audience doesn't have to interpret art in the same way the artist does.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=U6Xh1q5l3pc

Attached: 1518017218328.jpg (620x387, 26K)

Theres no way they were naive enough to wait until the credits to turn it around

Unironically the best Hitler portrayal

Attached: 9F025C6E-0B93-4D12-8185-291F9E25B662.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Go back to /pol/ you sister fucker.

You will never be able to portray him 100% accurate you dumb Jew. He's beyond any caricature you have shouting on the screen. He's pure and ascended. Fuking kikes, he did nothing wrong and his work is still not finished. We will finish it believe that you dumb rat

Easy

Attached: 9be.jpg (1596x900, 154K)

Dus jij hebt gezegd dat ik een lul was?

why is this one not on popcorn time

robert carlyle or noah taylor

Go back to /pol/ you sister fucker.

dilate

Best

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Great movie, aside from that shoehorned dog scene

Attached: man-of-the-year-1938.gif (440x370, 1.11M)

lmao a butthurt tranny

>arguing with quads
Shoo, shoo, Jew.

Noah Taylor.

Attached: Seth Rogan defends humanizing Hitler.jpg (650x975, 74K)