I laughed nonstop during this episode

i laughed nonstop during this episode

Attached: black-mirror-striking-vipers.jpg (618x412, 79K)

its not gay to play games with your homie

It's satirical. You're not supposed to take it at face value, it's just brooker amusing himself with a retarded concept.

>Black and wealthy
>Wealthy without being criminals or living off welfare

So it's definitely sci-fi

>hahaha its funny cause theyre NIGGERS and having gay sex
grow up

This episode made me really wish I had a friend.

yeah for all the shit i've talked about this episode at least anthony macaroni isn't alone

This episode grows over time. Still boring though. Bottom tier SJ wannabe. Emmy bait. 'Waldo' is still #1.

Can you give me a quick rundown on this ep? Ive only watched two random eps of BM before. I like anthony mackie, is it worth watching?

Is every episode in this shit series themed:
"WOT IF LIFE WAS VIDEO GAME, MENTAL INNIT??"
Fucking trash.

Why?

wait is that the villain on aquaman

Lmao yeah

Makes them less if a badass now

>new captain america and black manta are gay
CAPESHIT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I have to give them respect for doing pseudo-heterosexual but actually gay acting.

Falcon tries to fight his best friend in a VR version of street fighter after kicking his ass in the 2D version but has to deal with the existential dread of not being able to do it in the VR version?

This is kino if you view it as a dramatization of capeshit rivalry

based my fellow /pol/ friend if I do say so myself

His gay friend is really handsome and great personality

I think this episode turned me bi-curious for black guys

I went from being 100% hetero to fapping to traps and then sometimes feminine sissy boys triggers something in my pants and now this

Im not gay. But how do I use this new discovery and turn full blown gay? I hate women and I rather be homo

Attached: 1557519234303.png (480x452, 222K)

Unfortunately the fantasy of being gay isn't anything like the reality. What you want is just another normal straight guy that you can fuck but that won't ever happen unless this vr stuff existed. Real life gays will make you miserable.

you are and always have been gay

Resist the temptation of satan. Its the sign of mental illness

I bet the right one get paid as a camewhore by role playing as a women in different games for lonley neckbeards to do what they want with him

Yeah my brother's gay and has a boyfriend, they're worse than women I do not recommend.

>They were supposed to be Ryu and Chun Li

kino missed

>i'm not gay

Attached: 18136024_10212034424369412_1030198041_n.gif (498x498, 682K)

>log into online fighting game, people just try to kiss you

I couldn't take it seriously, it was pretty forced and just funny that they would start to have cyber sex