Thoughs on the bigger Luke theory?

Thoughs on the bigger Luke theory?

Attached: 1559975693173.png (1824x850, 527K)

confirmed today? yesterday?

It's an early form of shitposting revived by brainlets in the common era as a possible theory. It presents both an interesting insight on history -- how much of what we "know" now was actually just misinterpreting people memeing -- and a view on how the future may look. What will historians of the future make of sneed, bane or prequel-posting? The mind boggles.

How do they know it's a bigger Luke and not a smaller Han Solo?

This is a dangerous line of inquiry.

>generally but not always
this would mean multiple things would have to change size besides han

Did they get a bunch of Munchkins or a really tall Dorothy?

Attached: 712BD3E5-21E6-4282-BA83-75CF21A33E68.jpg (750x520, 417K)

Fan theories are moronic, most people are profoundly stupid and should be ignored.

/thread

people who post "/thread" are profoundly stupid and should be ignored

Except when they are correct, as I was.

Aaaand... /thread.

In TLJ, did Luke Prime or Bigger Luke become a bitter hermit? On the one hand, Luke Prime is smaller, meaning his brain is smaller, meaning he has less willpower. On the other hand, the bigger the guy, the harder the fall. Has anyone done any measurements of TLJ Luke?

reddit

>In 1000 years, CIA will replace Icarus in mythology

I am ready.

It was the bigger Luke
In ep9 primary Luke will return hence the Rise of Skywalker

I'm more worried about Bigger Luuke desu

Luke is not a big guy
This theory sucks

aren't both lukes seen in ep 8?

It was confirmed in the Last Jedi
His name is Jake Skywalker, not Bigger Luke.

Because the idea of smaller Han is fucking preposterous!

What's the reasoning behind Luke Prime and bigger Luke? Couldn't it instead be smaller Luke and Luke Prime?

If you can't tell this is early shitposting, you might not be smart. You're not allowed to /thread your own post either, noob. You're risking a 90 day ban.

fafa

You misunderstand. Some shots are Luke Prime, others are Bigger Luke even in the same scene.

Absurd.

for you

not enough footage to back it up

Do Luke Prime and Bigger Luke have separate force ghosts?

This. /thread

Dumb idea. Making me sleepy. Night guys.

It's pretty clear to me that Annie Leibovitz had no sense of scale, and photoshopped a preexisting image of R2 in much too small. Especially when Bigger Luke's statue is taken into consideration.

Attached: smaller R2.jpg (720x575, 113K)

I endorse the bigger Padme theory instead.

Attached: 1497964994373.jpg (1012x789, 132K)

Force ghosts can appear any size they want.

This looks 'shopped. I can tell because of the pixels.

The autistic fan culture Star Wars created has only done harm to the medium as a whole.

*stature

Is there a bigger group of autists in the world than Star Wars fans? The movies aren't even fucking good and I'm not a Yea Forums contrarian

:O

I have also seen a couple of shops in my time.

I can't wait for the return of Sheev and Biggest Sheeev, and Regular Shev.

Indeed, they had to shrink Padme's size in order to make her fit the screen.

>mah benis

Is this why Disney wrote his character out? Because he was getting too big?

Not being able to distinguish shitposting from autism is a sign that you have autism.

Attached: ani-my-goodness-youve-grown-so-you-got-the-dick-48245602~01.png (500x224, 147K)

It looked great in IMAX.

Don’t get me started on Somehwhat Bigger Luuuke

You're going to need more than that to back your flimsy theory. She doesn't look all that big.

Are you seriously telling me that the actor of Anakin didn't cum instantly at that look?

Because Han is always the same size relative to Chewie in the OT, and the sets had to be made to accommodate Chewie's height. We can surmise there is no Bigger Chewie because they only built one of each set. None of this applies to TFA however, as both Peter Mayhew and Joonas Suotamo were involved. However, as Suotamo is several inches shorter than Mayhew, Suotamo played Chewie Prime, and Mayhew played Bigger Chewie. "Chewing" is not a practice since all of Chewie's seated scenes are Mayhew Han and Bigger Han are easy to distinguish because Ford did reshoots after breaking his leg and has a different haircut. The only instance of Bigger Luke is the final helicopter shot, with Rey Prime in frame.

They were each shot separately against bluescreen and composited together in post, so as not to raise the dry cleaning budget for Hayden's pants. This was a lesson Lucas learned with Terrence Stamp in TPM.

You should do standup.

I'm taller when I stand up.

schizo star wars fans

That's what I'm talking about.

Proof:

indiewire.com/2013/01/terence-stamp-says-working-on-phantom-menace-was-boring-but-he-had-a-crush-on-natalie-portman-102011/amp/

Total retardation.

>Apparently Lucas also gave Stamp a present for coming back for an extra day’s unpaid work to pick up a shot he’d earlier missed…a set of Star Wars stencils.

George is based as fuck.

delet this

that's ridiculous

>apparently he wanted to meet Natalie Portman, but when he arrived on set the young actress was absent and Stamp had to instead act against a piece of paper stuck on the wall. “It was just pretty boring,” said Stamp.

Lucas protected jailbail Hershlag from that old limey pedo.

You will notice that Disney kept Luke and Han apart to prevent accurate measurement. I have been studying the size of Rey as she interacted with both Han and Luke, but I'm starting to this think there are two versions of her too. One with abnormally large teeth, and another with extraordinary large teeth.

Attached: Good+Guy+Bane.+Then+you+will+have+my+permission+to_bebc80_3984319.jpg (500x280, 37K)

The Toothier Rey theory really needs to be explored more

This was solved in TLJ since Luke was shown that he can astral project, probably with variable size.

Plumper Rey is the most common Rey in TLJ; most of the stuff shot on soundstages with a commisary. Rey Prime is in TLJ's on-location scenes at Skellig Micheal and all of TFA and from the looks of the trailer, TRoS.

>77

It checks out.

>What will historians of the future make of sneed
they will simply utter the word "based" quietly while nodding in agreeance

>not lukelusting
>0 AD + 2013

Luke more

How about Ligger Buke? Where the shot is obviously fipped.

Check

underrated

mfw this thread

Attached: 1498344968940.jpg (236x169, 7K)

Comon now be reasonable

What about Luuke and Luuuke?

What about Biiigeeer Luuuke ?

Possible merger of their souls ? Force projectiin fuckery at play ?

>gigantic Padme will never lovingly bully your tiny 7" red meatsaber

Alternate realities converging

I wouldn't worry about it

>my penis has doubled since the last time we met

Jannies delete this reply, this user is delusional.

mind=blown