Cast it

cast it

Attached: image.jfif.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63l7rwLf-ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=PHCA8tK117c
youtu.be/_eNqzoKG6X0
gamasutra.com/view/news/311559/Why_BioWare_decided_to_create_Mass_Effect_instead_of_Star_Wars_KotOR_2.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obviously we need femshep, white men should either be evil or incompetent in movies

very jewish post

Me - Shepard
Your Mom - Liara

>Femshep

Attached: 5dfe6132-1b2f-4914-b921-9630562c9ff9-.jpg (1280x1077, 642K)

my mom is not blue

Brie Larson as femshep, lupita as Miranda, Idris Alba as whoever fucks femshep, Martin sheen as the illusive man (cause white men are evil) and Christopher walken as tali

but you mom gay

Vanity as best girl.

Attached: ash.jpg (670x1191, 110K)

Katee Sackhoff as Femshep, that's all I care about

Attached: dbb5395439fa5ca917469381a50f111f.jpg (2234x3000, 474K)

>we’ll bang later, ok?

Attached: 54CAE087-3BEF-4CC7-BA48-0D62B79DF69B.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Isn't this bitch like 47?

kasumi

Attached: images (8).jpg (199x253, 8K)

Wtf are you on about, she's 40 and still looks great

pls, don’t give them ideas. i don’t want multicultural effect. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 7F139CC1-27A7-4640-AF2A-B77C557F945F.gif (370x370, 865K)

Matthew Fox

it was always multicultural, Ash

shut up kaiden.

Attached: 3C4C79D3-4897-4B8C-AF2B-590EBD5968FB.gif (320x181, 1.83M)

Shepard: Sam Worthington
Kaiden: oscar isaac
Ashley: Linda cardanelli
Captain Andersen: Keith David
ambassador udina: Patrick fischler
Joker: Bradley cooper
Liara: Margaret qualley
Wrex: Thomas Haden
Zaeed: Ben mendelsohn

Attached: 1526064712063.png (1000x916, 27K)

Idris Elba

Idris Elba, in all roles.

Idris Elba

Josh Brolin as the illusive man

john cena

You do know how long it takes to write, produce, cast, and film a movie right? Even if the stars aligned, Katee would be close to 45 by the time the film is released. And we haven't even considered the sequels yet.

There's no way this grandma gets cast in a franchise or even a film ever again honestly. Sorry for the truth.

Attached: washed up has been.jpg (768x433, 69K)

I was maybe thinking Michael Sheen as the elusive man and Josh Brolin as Grunt or Wrex.

brendan frasier as anderson
some unknown 18 year old girl as liara
fassbender as garrus
mel gibson as wrex
you, the viewer as shepherd

>Nathan Fillion as shep
>Yvonne who voice acted as Miranda as Miranda
>Morena Baccarin as Liara
>Summer Glau as Jack
>Alan Tudyk as Joker
>Sean Maher as Kaiden
>Jewel Staite as Ashley

I just want my firefly back bros

Attached: ADB168D6-5764-4304-B48F-CD4A5E00F96A.gif (450x301, 329K)

Rian johnson directs part 3

>Shepard: Tom Welling
He's the right choice and you all know it.

Attached: Welling.jpg (758x1005, 82K)

>Not casting Carl Urban as Shepard
one job...

Me as Shepard because I was Shepard all along. This should be the first movie that deepfakes the viewer's face to the screen.

Michael B Jordan

Joking aside Cavill looks the bill, Cruise would kill it as always even though he’s nothing like the character, jack reacher style.

Goose as an outside pick.

youtube.com/watch?v=63l7rwLf-ZE

Attached: 1314612584159.jpg (500x283, 16K)

Attached: 205.jpg (960x640, 37K)

Get lost, kid

Attached: 3727553a5dba32b1459f6518a0ce0b2f.jpg (1200x1697, 248K)

Tali
Head is in the helmet anyway

Attached: 1545279262260.jpg (750x630, 184K)

Samara/Morinth
MEnerd out

Attached: Abbey-Lee-Kershaw-by-Terry-Richardson-DesignSceneNet-05a.jpg (525x350, 79K)

Extend and improve the graphics in this trailer and done.
youtube.com/watch?v=PHCA8tK117c
No need in casting rl actors.
youtu.be/_eNqzoKG6X0

John Boyega as commander Shepard

>John Boyega as a volus
I am a Biotic God

Attached: gmxmWin.jpg (493x863, 41K)

*shoves my cock down your mom's throat*
Just wait a while. Haha.

Mass Effect was always a poor mans KotOR. If they did make a movie out of it normalfags and critics and just call it a Star Wars rip-off.

No
Shut up

Why even deny it? You can like Mass Effect while knowing it's just KotOR with a generic Sci-Fi setting instead of Star Wars.

>normalfags and critics and just call it a Star Wars rip-off.
Why not a Babylon 5 rip-off? Hyperion/Fall of Hyperion rip-off? Star Trek rip-off?

>haven't played anything past 2
Should I bother with the other titles?

Why are these thinly veiled Yea Forums threads still allowed on this board?

Femshep was actually more popular than male IIRC. It would make perfect sense to go that route.

Are you serious? Mass Effect was heavily inspired by Star Wars, precisely because instead of creating another KotOR, BIoware wanted to make their own "unique" IP.

gamasutra.com/view/news/311559/Why_BioWare_decided_to_create_Mass_Effect_instead_of_Star_Wars_KotOR_2.php

I enjoyed 3, it was a good game despite the terrible ending. Never bothered with Andromeda, which was apparently a total disaster.

no, ME2 was a masterpiece and the rest of the series doesn't compare.

He's not wrong, it's basically non-SW scifi KOTOR the same way that Dragon Age is medieval KOTOR.

>Femshep was actually more popular than male IIRC
Among the waifufags on /meg/? Official statistics were something like 20/80 of female/male shepards.

I'm sure most people played male shep (it is an RPG after all), I'm just saying that looking at the fanart and promos femshep seemed to be a lot more popular as a character if that makes sense. Specifically that white redhead version of her.

Nowhere near.

Attached: me3.jpg (530x960, 181K)

Play 3. It has a lot of dumb shit, particularly the ending, but it's okay and you might as well finish the trilogy.

Don't bother with Andromeda.

*actually now that I think about it, maybe that's part of it. Femshep had an actual character design, while maleshep is meant to be a blank slate for the player to customize (you can't even really guess his race).

They made separate male/female Shepard trailers only for the 3rd one, before that nobody cared enough. And also, which sex do you think draws most of the fanart?

>Femshep had an actual character design, while maleshep is meant to be a blank slate
Mark Vanderloo have no idea what the fuck you're going on about. Femshep had no design until ME3. She was an afterthought.

Attached: mark vanderloo.jpg (850x1276, 498K)

Femshep has better voice acting, although she also has a bizarrely long neck in the first game that you can't fix. Fucking giraffe bitch

>Matthew Fox
The one and only patrician choice

Based

>Zaeed: Ben mendelsohn
Nope

Attached: tobiasmenzies.jpg (968x645, 49K)

>Linda Cardellini as Ashley Williams
That's the big nut

Attached: linda_cardellini.jpg (1231x1832, 145K)

sit down uncle

How would they handle Ashley? She's a racist xenophobe, except only white men are allowed to be racist in modern films/shows

>dies on Eden Prime protecting multiracial colonist kids

She's racist but ultimately realizes she's wrong and then she sacrifices herself for the salarians on Virmire and dies as a hero.

Based Kaidan survives.

Die in nuclear explosion or become a flaming faggot. Don't know what's worse.

Kaidan is hardly a flaming faggot. In ME3 he comes off as very sexually confused at best/worst.

She's only racist against aliens.

Warwick Davis as Niftu Cal. Commander Shepard goes with the pacifist interupt, pushing him over, resulting in him deciding to take a nap. That is Warwick's entire contribution to the film.

That's lame, "Chaaarge" route is better

In sci-fi, aliens represent other ethnic groups and cultures. Warrior races are blacks, science races are asians, merchant races are jews, etc

Tried playing as Femshep, immediately dropped it after Eden Prime. Her voice is so grating and forced, you feel like playing like a tryhard asshole even when you're Paragon.

I mainly just want an excuse to humiliate Warwick for being short.

>Adept one of the least popular classes
wat, it's easily the most fun

goddamn sauce?

>most people took shooty shooty gun gun

biotichads rise up

You'll see her horseface and would never be the same again

I'm more of a Vanguard type of guy

Biotic powers are so much fun, throwing enemies around like ragdolls. They nerfed it in the sequels but in the first game you feel like a god. Soldier/Engineer fags cannot compete

92% cured genophage? Is this game literally for retards?

i dont give a fuck juST TELL ME WHO IT IS AAAH MY DIIIIIIICK

I'm actually glad to see how rare my Renegade Vanguard Femshep is. This chart just show shows most of the planet just wanted a basic Halo game and didn't truly know how to play Mass Effect.

Based brother in arms/biotics.

Yeah dude, I used to love to Shockwave fools out of cover up into the air, zoom/smash into them with Charge, and then finish em off with Nova (and use a rifle as needed, even tho Vanguard was a shotgun class).

Andromeda was absolute shit, do not recommend

Do 3, but not Bindromeda.

Is Dragon Age like Mass Effect in gameolay/fun?

Better and more interesting team management, at least in he first one, way more dialogs, a bit more faggotry.

The only way a Hollywood adaptation of Mass Effect would work would be an episodic series split into roughly 10 episodes, an hour each episode. You can fit in and do so much more this way then a standard 2 1/2 hour movie could provide.

>also not having Seth Green reprise his roll as Joker onscreen is bullshit.
>for Tali, Darth Vader that shit. Meaning someone wears the suit, while someone else voices the character

I had to use based yandex for the reverse search because google sucks ass but here you are: Madalin Giorgetta

Team/squad works a bit differently, DA O offers more controls. ME is more of a third person shooter with some squad interactions tacked on, DA O reminds me more of the classical rpgs.
DA O with all dlc and expansions was more or less good. DA 2 was boring, can't remember much and I have yet to play DA Inquisition.

Thanks, lads