You wanna know why there's no great women filmmakers?

You wanna know why there's no great women filmmakers?
Well, I'll suggest a possibility, but you're not going to like it.

Attached: women_brains.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

Why is it that I am still intimidated by women despite their mental retardation?

There will always be losers.

Because we want to have sex with them so you feel like you need to chat them up or be flirtatious or charismatic and fun around them otherwise they will either not give you sex or think of you as boring or weird but because you don't have those qualities you feel self conscious and embarrassed and see them as judging you negatively and you see yourself as a loser and unfit for their approval while also unworthy of sex

I mean you're many times smarter than a bear too
Women just maul you in a different way

we desperately want intimacy, sex and companionship yet we know they are unreasonable retards. its very scary when your happiness depends on brainlets

Because you are one of the few men stupider than women.

700% less gray matter too (the brain's processor)

claire denis
chantal akerman
agnes varda
jane campion
lynne ramsay

or do you only watch capeshit?

Inexperience, the brain hates failure so makes you nervous around girls to avoid making a fool of yourself.

a woman directed American Psycho
Yea Forums btfo

>700% less gray matter too
So men have 7x more processing power, but what does that mean? Let's make a technological analogy. Now remember the processing power of the brain will remain static barring a major scientific innovation. The processing power difference between men and women is twice as dramatic as the comparison in this graphic.

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 426K)

Because women can destroy your life at any moment

>"""""Women"""""

Attached: 1557984023762.jpg (432x768, 63K)

Attached: telm01o3yc501.jpg (1131x652, 493K)

imagine not being a volcel in 2019

Grug brain means you have a smaller brain than a woman.

If she were a man you'd call her based and chadpilled.

She's not a man. Fucking 60 women in two months is an achievement for a man but for a woman it is not an achievement at all, it's a sign of low standards and degeneracy. This is bait right? Kill yourself

I don't even understand sexual attraction anymore. years of depression has essentially rendered me a libidoless unic

the things most men do for a few moments of gratification don't make any sense to me

Don't have sex,

Attached: arthur-schopenhauer-3.jpg (900x750, 166K)

but shes not a man. sluts are repulsive

>REEEE double standards REEEE

If fucking men isn't an achievement, then doesn't that just mean men are easy and slaves to their libido?

Aren't men the real sluts?

Attached: 1558789773447.png (1281x1113, 1.4M)

stay on twitter, hole

But it's true, right? Fucking 60 men isn't an achievement because men are easy to get sex from as opposed to 60 picky women who only have sex with Chad.

Men are the true sluts and you HATE that fact, even as an incel who can't get laid.