Who is you favorite Harry Potter character?

who is you favorite Harry Potter character?

Attached: 1559277074426.jpg (960x1280, 298K)

Contacts aside she deserves to be filled up by semen

Ginny a little freak. Moar OP

Why do pale girls with Irish genes so often have a Goth streak?

Can't wait to be Germanized as their ancestors did by Norsemen.

Phwoar a right lass this one

she's okay

Attached: 1559277133672.jpg (2448x3264, 1.89M)

wow look at all the kids shit on the desk, she doesn't have any kids, is she into-age play? There's also cuff links

damn

Heh. I'm literally the product of that (Irish decent woman impregnated by German man).

WONNA SHAG ARRY

Attached: 1559297517164.jpg (480x640, 55K)

dumb roastie

Damn. But why was she so ugly in the movie?

Very nicely shaped, if I may say so myself!

I thought she grew to be quite cute in the movies.

need to see high resolution ginny giney

definition of butterface

Fucking hell anglo women age like fruit

wtf why are women such whores?

Did the whore post these publicly?

shut the fuck up reddit nigger

because men ask them to be

yes. On her twitter page .

>t. some KHHV

Dumb

yeah because female agency doesn't exist, what a retarded opinion

Because she was a child, you fucking goon.

>ywn

Attached: 1558869089202.jpg (960x1280, 357K)

>woman takes nude selfie to give to her boyfriend
>he acts with disgust
>she never does it again
they do it to feel pretty and men love it
if men stopped asking for them or reacting positively when receiving them women would stop

Luna Lovegood is objectively the best.

The decision ultimately lies with the individual, you don't escape the moral accountability of your choices simply because you had incentives. That's moral midgetry

thats not her

there is literally nothing morally reprehensible about taking a photo of yourself without clothing.

For me, Emma Watson stopped being attractive in 2004.

>women should have restraint but men shouldn't
and look where we are now
what sex is doing all the raping and murdering?

reminder this site is filled with brown people now. /pol/ is mostly spics and arabs.

Fuck off back to discord, you sexist brainlet. Murder and rape is still committed by women; the only reason crime rates are higher for men is because they have more opportunities to commit it.

>w-w-women do it too
>1% of murders are by women
cope
>"women should be restricted by my male moral code. don't be a sexist"
cope cope

in my experience, women will take sexy selfies of themselves with literally no intention of ever showing them to another person
it's hard for me to understand, but I've seen it happen

>it’s morally bad to post nude pictures
>it’s morally fine to receive and indulge in them
You can’t have it both ways you stupid faggot.
>you are guilty, but I am absolved
You’re indulging in lust, fuck off and have kids.

Women are socially minded. When a culture is conservative and traditional, they're among the most strident (and annoying) voices of decency and normalcy. When a culture is hedonistic and progressive, they're among the most strident (and annoying) voices of 'liberalism' and 'emancipation'.

Basically they just go with the flow is what I'm saying. You can't hate them for it. It just is.

h___ s__

You'll always be a mutt

I bet a million bucks you're not 'pure'.

become a statistic

u___?

pwnd

>what sex is doing all the raping and murdering?
Women.

>hitting the wall before 30

they are white

Men*

Nope. Women, ironically enough, are the only ones who fit their tired strawman of others committing several crimes without consequences.

she's the sort only a mongol would carry off on a horse

I would tell you something about leaving your fantasy world and look at reality every once in a while, but you seem pretty content there, so suit yourself

That'd be incredibly ironic.

God is there a greater feeling than a woman wanting to give you nudes? I can't think of one

Looks a bit like Brie Larson, could play her daughter or young Brie.

turning down nudes mashalalh

Attached: arc.jpg (203x186, 8K)

Attached: 1524794690087.png (359x359, 184K)

>turning down
Thats not how it works incel.

women are children.

have you never turned a girl down? it's really not hard

Yes but you cant turn down nudes. If a girl really is interested in you shes not gonna ask your permission she will just send them

when i was at peak, i basically had a harem of the hottest babes at school all vying for me. kept it going by basically refusing them all and only getting with girls out on town on the quiet.

i knew if i dicked one of them the illusion would break, but i basically got to feel like a god every day at high school.

imagine living in a shithole like america where girls send unsolicited nudes

I didn't say men shouldn't have restraint or that men aren't accountable for their own actions.

I didn't say there's anything morally wrong about taking nude pictures. The question was why are women whores, and someone blamed men. The real answer is that women are whores because they choose to be, and blaming men is trying to remove agency from women so they aren't accountable for their choices. Fuck that noise.

She's more interested in being Blacked.

Attached: jacob-artist-bonnie-wright-u3.jpg (650x650, 194K)

you gay

why would women be demonized for being whores? men are whores

there's nothing morally wrong (unless you're a bible thumper) about being promiscuous

get this kantian shit out of here

Attached: YEEESH.jpg (750x800, 315K)

9 months later

Attached: 1532926564936.jpg (1624x2658, 652K)

Where did I say being a whore is bad? I'm not passing any judgement beyond quoting the word which they used which was whore. The point is that women are responsible for their own choices.

It's like you guys want to pick a fight, meh. Men, women, be whores, I don't care, but take responsibility for your fucking actions

t. zoomer

atleast she isnt any longer

Reinforcing actions is what makes people behave one way.

Because men and women are different, you modern nut.

no they aren't, how many men send nudes to their partners or pose for photos in the mirror or wear remotely suggestive clothing?

No. The final word is your own individual choices. Anything else is an excuse.

t bong.
I'm sure she's 10/10 in your land but not in the rest of the world

Attached: are you serious.gif (293x293, 1.59M)

uhuh the only way to be a whore
>only i should have free will because free will is dangerous for you
lmao

You're a stupid dumb faggot kek

Nice going, you proved you are retarded beyond all help.

Women are different from men and always try to please in the end.
We have whores now, because men demanded whores.

We have whores because women choose to be whores, to appeal to the men who want whores.

You cannot argue against female agency. And when you try to do that, you're setting up a sexist concept that women cannot be blamed for their behaviour because men influence them. Nah. Everyone is accountable.

>men aren't whores bcuz they don't post nude pics!
>pls to ignore all the pump and dump chads who fuck women into hysteria and completely ruining their ability to pair bond
wow men are absolved

>Being this much of a coward
No use trying to argue with someone who denies common associations and implications. "Whores" aren't seen in positive light, especially not on this board.
>
>The decision lies with the individual
We are ultimately products of our environment. Exterior social pressures and stimuli influence our agency. I'm not saying we don't have any agency, but you're fucking retarded if you don't accept the answer "men ask them to" in response to the question "why are women whores"

Also- taking nude pics isn't whoring, nigger.

Men have their whores, and women do it by their own choice.
Everyone's happy.
Enjoy the world you asked for.

She's aged like milk as well

Yeah I don't accept your answer of "men ask them to" and it doesn't matter how upset and sweary you are.

Women make choices and they are accountable for their choices. Those choices are influenced by exterior factors but the ultimate responsibility lies with the individual. This is inarguable, deal with it.

I'm not even passing judgement trying to say that whores are bad, I'm simply using the language that was used in the initial question. Send your dick pics for all I care

Funny how incels like you screech at commies, but get butthurt by the basic supply and demand mechanism. Have fucking sex and learn how the free market operates, faggot.

This guy gets it. Self-absorbed hypocritical moralfags used to be laughed upon on this board.

damn I'd take her to pound town and clitty city

>nothing is ever my fault
The eternal female.

I haven't said anything about supply and demand concepts, only that the responsibility for women's actions lie with the women themselves, and not the incentives that men give them. People like you are looking for a fight because you're not reading my posts properly and missing the point

>since there's pushers everywhere junkies are absolved of their problems.
Literally this thread.

It actually is how it works, albeit it's rare one.

Turning down the nude, ESPECIALLY after she sends it, wrecks the roasties self-worth so hilariously it's worth watching.
It's like the whole well build world around her crumbling in one moment.

> but take responsibility I ACCEPT for your fucking actions

Fucking moralfags everytime.

Me: women have agency

Yea Forums: wow wtf you faggot, incel, nigger, fucking retard, hypocritical moralfag

Thank you

>how many men send nudes to their partners or pose for photos in the mirror or wear remotely suggestive clothing?
>how many men send nudes to their partners
>how many men send nudes

How can one person be so detached from reality of internet to not know about sending dick pics to some stranger because she is remotely hot?

the only agency women have is the modeling agency

nice

Stop avatar posting faggot

>I haven't said anything
You asked:

>wtf why are women such whores?
People here answered your question.
Like a sweaty moralfag you are, you didn't accept it, because you just need to be a judgemental petty faggot.

I am fucking sure that you are a roastie by this point, only an ugly one, who can't even post a nude without people telling you to clean your gene pool.

nice

>Let's just punish junkies while celebrating the drug pushers.

How to spot that the "man" is amerimutt. Fish always rots from the head.

stop whining like a little bitch. faggot

Attached: stop it.gif (450x450, 3.57M)