Have they finally given up?

Have they finally given up?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-6-8 RedLetterMedia.png (410x182, 124K)

No, you just finally realized your friend simulator has always been shit.

They're not allowed to do some quick joke videos?

Given up? NO, they've entered phase three now.

>that'll be $100,000 on patreon
>plus tip

Literally the 2nd HitB episode is a Rich Evans reaction video.

Are you new to RLM?

they've always been low effort hacks

I don't get it, the grill video is the best, possibly the only good thing, they ever did.
Why you complaining?

They finally grew up and understand the genius of Adam Sandler

the foreskin video was hilarious, they really have good comedic timing

the reaction video was stupid, just laughing
they know their drooling fans will go "OMG RICH EVAN'S VOICE CURES CANCER xD BIRTHDAY DICK BOY LMAO NERD SHOW LOLOLOLO"

Yeah if only they would do more little sketch videos like that more often like they used to do.

>patreon
There is nothing wrong with taking money from stupid people.

grill video is probably the funniest thing they've done in years, take that as you will

Yuros buttblasted that RLM dissed their shitty anteater dicks

Fuck star wars and fuck capeshit.
Half in the bag is shit.
Plinkett is an unfunny and stale hack fraud.
More original videos like the grill.

don't act like it's the first time rich reacted to something and the collider thing is very funny in it's own right considering that nerd crew got outplayed by the real thing being top cringe. i expect a nerd crew episode soon after discovery season 3 review presumebly. the foreskin thing was a contract i guess.

that would take effort. i like the Zaat hitb the most. the colostomy bag one is also pretty good

>dissed
it sounded like they were ridiculing genital mutilation to me
like the entirety of /int/

Attached: 106678773.png (767x281, 119K)

Yes I'm sure those squelchy disgusting sound effects were a compliment

Can't we not start one of these useless cut vs uncut debate.

for comedic effect
it's in an "infomerical" settting and the "procedure" ends up with a grilled penis

cope

it's much easier to watch a mainstream capeshit movie, drink beer and say "So, Jay! What did you think of Disney's Marvel's The Avengers 2: The Age of Ultron part 2, the movie"?

there shouldn't even be debates on this, especially if you're talking about violating the human rights of an infant
the prepuce is natural genital anatomy and is required for immune protection and proper intercourse

They tax per month not per creation.

even if I give you links to studies, you won't accept them because that would be your only way to "cope"
the sooner you accept you've been mutilated, the sooner this barbaric practice will stop worldwide

>These Hollywood people are probably dead by now
>Fingers crossed

Literally what did Macaulay Culkin mean by this?