Movies that capture this feeling

movies that capture this feeling

Attached: America.png (742x881, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CvhchxHUCA0
tickcounter.com/countdown/20400101120000am/w2520/1/Time_until_whites_are_a_minority_in_the_usa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

American Honey

What does this say about out current society?
prolly a lot..........

I don't understand this photo. This is a freeway. The feudal equivalent would be a trader's road where random gypsies and merchants would be selling stuff with their signs all over.
Go to the parts of your city like the parks and local library if you want pretty things.

wow...really makes you think.

is this a burgerpunk thread?

Attached: 11914985.jpg (843x562, 142K)

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? And how so?

nah dude, it great, what do you mean?

Attached: suburbia (1).jpg (1000x664, 1.19M)

it took this faggot until june 5th 2019 to realise shits fucked?

Attached: Hamada.jpg (270x187, 12K)

>reeeee businesses are bad

at 8:53 AM no less the fuck this nigger doing at 8:53 AM looking at random pictures of streets and browsing twitter

Looks like a beautiful neighborhood. Euros are still living in 18th century buildings.

Attached: consumer staorage facility.jpg (1024x768, 316K)

The Eric Butts Story

Attached: 1555545732231.jpg (300x173, 10K)

Quizznos still exists?

Yes, I do think it's great. Every house has a nice lawn. Overall architecture encourages and pretty much forces tigh-knit community of neighbors. You know your neighborhood and you are nudged to care and to keepy your lawn trimmed.

Oh no not gas stations. Won't someone stop this degeneracy.

Man, Americans are really bred like cattle

Holy shit it's like the buildings equivalent of the NPC meme

yeah, can you imagine? those freedom hating commies don't even build mass produced cardboard buildings that fall apart after 30 years. makes we want to bomb them all.

Attached: amerishart lakeside property.jpg (1300x1018, 448K)

Can you paint one a different color or are there rules against that?

You do know that cities are built outward with decreasing density, yes? There's URBANITE scum -> Suburbanite comfort -> City Rural seclusion -> Rural isolation

And many suburbs are now built to counter this "pretty boxes on the hillside" retardation.

This is literally a beautiful neighborhood and a great place to raise a kid in. What are you pining for anyway, zoomer? Urban sprawl and decay? Does that shit make your meaningless life more 'authentic'?

American houses are literally built from cardboard. You would think that a nation that experiences hurricanes and tornadoes that building standards would be better for protection, but nope.

Attached: american houses.jpg (1024x682, 229K)

You joke but a major criticism of Eastern Bloc architecture is that it was too uniform and not very inspiring. "Commiebloc" is a meme for a reason.

In my neighborhood yes. Our house got red brick while others are different beiges/sand. We also have a way better entrance and A/C system

This is gorgeous. Imagine wanting to live in some soot-stained yuropeon bread box instead of one of these comfy lakeside pleasure palaces.

It's not like the house design per se is broken but for fuck's sake America have some imagination

corporations are bad and ugly :(
HOLY SHIT AVENGERS I HAVE TO SEE IT 7 MORE TIMES TO BEAT AVATAR! BLACK PANTHER IS A TRIUMPH FOR BLACK PPL :.(

Do you get funny looks from your npc neighbors for not conforming?

>living in human factory farms because of 50s boomer nostalgia
S*burbianiggers

Those hurricanes and tornadoes are probably the reason why houses are built so cheaply in the first place.

>what is sarcasm

Don't interrupt the deep and nuanced crowd while they're jerking each other off making inane criticisms of society without a shred of perspective.

>yes
Okay, thanks for being honest. Don't reply to me again, zoom.

>be me
>one chance at life
>not born in Orange County, California

Attached: Orange-County.jpg (800x420, 556K)

How are they worse than commieblocks, exactly?

i wish i lived there

NTA but there are choices outside of soulless suburbia and urban sprawl and decay

fuck i hate amerikkkans their so fucking fat and gross. and their obsessed with guns fuck off amerikkkan fucks.

i live in italy and out ghettos look better than this

>>not born in California
enjoy your stds, white flat asses and leftism

What exactly would being a in relation to that be? Being homeless? A junkie?

I'm a near total societal dropout myself, but I'm just saying it's fucking easy for some trite cunt on twitter to say that without meaning anything by it. And anyways, no, freeway exits with fast food drive-throughs are not considered 'culture' by any stretch by anyone.

Who’s arguing for commieblocks? I’m in the fucking Alabama hills living like a man.

being a *barbarian in relation to that

What's even he point of living there, it's like an apartment building block spread over 100x the area. You still don't have a nice big garden, you still have to take your neighbors into account (can't bang your wife naked on the lawn, can't grow an orchard or keep chickens because it's against regulations, probably can't even paint your house a different color), area of the house is probably same as an average apartment, too. What's the fucking point? To ruin nature? You could stick an apartment block by the lake and keep everything else forested, it would be infintely better.

Where is this exactly and how much does one of those houses go for?

I would prefer to live in Suburbia than in Scampia desu

the faggot wanted to say civilization to go for a Robert E Howard "civilization is evil" thing but then he realized he's posting from his cell phone on the internet.

Rate my town Yea Forums

Attached: adsk.jpg (640x807, 103K)

Also you have to take the car to go literally everywhere, while multiple apartments would allow you to reach places on foot

I want to play a Dark Souls or Bloodborne game set in your town.

>the suburbs are bad because they don't allow public nudity

Attached: 1516227787523.jpg (248x247, 6K)

based / 10

I used to live in areas like that. It's not tight-nit or sociable at all. People are closed off and paranoid, and meth and opiate use is rampant.

commieblocks take up less space leaving more to nature
more sustainable and cheaper due to having centralised heating, water, electricity instead of having to cover everything in pipes
safer, nobody is going to break into your window when you live on the 5th floor
encourage public transportation
make life better for kids, they are not stuck in the cul de sac if their parents are too busy to drive them anywhere, they can just hop on a bus or a subway and go to a judo gym or whatever
finally I would rather live on a top floor of an apartment building and at least be able to see the horizon instead of having a fov limited by cloned white suburban houses 20 meters away

Looks nice but at the same time extremely tax-y. Is it?

Looks comfy

Attached: 1416976714777.png (1100x700, 803K)

One of my earliest memories was living in a south German town that looked a lot like that. I deeply regret that we moved back to America a year later.

I used to live in a place like that and it was comfy as hell, people worked out in their garages with the garage doors open and we had BBQs and campfire smores in people's backyards during the summer. I wish I would have realized how special everything was at the time and tried to enjoy it more.

the point is people hate each other and if you live in an apartment you have to walk past your neighbours but if you live in a nightmare suburb like that then you can just drive right up to your front door and never see anyone

Not to the point where it affects anything important with european salaries. It might prevent you from getting overpriced luxurious shit but you don't really need it anyway.

This was the town. sigh.

Attached: tubingen-2867769_1280-1.jpg (768x432, 161K)

>the point is people hate each other and if you live in an apartment you have to walk past your neighbors
You don't, doors are kept closed. Your neighbor would more easily spy on you from the house in the front or on the side in a suburb

people still think they need to be able to drive right to their front door

I lived in the more classic type suburbs in the midwest, that weren't those mass produced housing complexes that were walled off, and it was like you described. Friendly, neighborly, people riding bikes everywhere, comfy parks with streams where kids could catch frogs. Forests on the edge of town me and my friends would walk to.

Then I moved to the new sprawl suburbs of SoCal and while sure there was some of that suburban life of families hanging out etc, there was also a lot more distance between people, much more tweakers, gang culture, and lots of areas with nothing to do or walk to because you had to drive really far everywhere.

We're talking about urban housing. You will have to compromise when housing millions. There are usually only 3 alternatives - commieblocks, suburbia or disorganized favela sprawl.
Commieblocks mean you have to share a stairwell with a bunch of people you cannot necessarily trust. Also, most of them have shitty sound isolation. Privacy doesn't exist. No back yard of your own.

The biggest benefit I can think of is that you might have a grocery store within walking distance.

I am from a commieblock dominated country myself.

one where you
>get shot

>Commieblocks mean you have to share a stairwell with a bunch of people you cannot necessarily trust. Also, most of them have shitty sound isolation. Privacy doesn't exist. No back yard of your own.
Just build decent apartments. Of course shitty rundown commieblocks are going to be shitty, that's not a fault inherent in their design

>What's even he point of living there

The reason is white flight user. This all started with the integrationist movement. As for why they can't own more land? It's a financial issue.

Attached: ministers-picket-fw-woolworth-store-in-new-york-city-on-april-14-1960-CWBYC2.jpg (1300x1141, 205K)

Do people not realize that living like this is pretty much the exact reason the majority of people not from the US move or desire to live there?
I've talked to plenty of people and this sentiment is always the same you just can't live this way in other countries
Most of you are just looking at it through your naive self righteous lens but if you could live in a large comfortable private home like this before long you wouldn't give a damn if it looked exactly like everybody else's
People are predictable they almost always prioritize their own comfort over anything else

I thought it was the 3 times higher salary and lower taxes

That's just a means to an end, the end being to get a house like that.

Maybe in whatever drug den of a shithole state you were in but don't assume everywhere.

The only thing I agree about is that there's no back yard. In my eastern euro shithole country most commieblocks have decent sound isolation unless they're this specific type built by soviets in 80-90s, & you can just reinforce it if you don't like it. Older and modern buildings have great sound isolation. I have several gyms, two schools, a kindergarten, and a center for children where they have crap like rock climbing gyms, dance classes etc, within walking distance. I trust my neighbors, and while it might not work like that everywhere, I'd rather have to be on guard when I'm walking on the stairwell, instead of having cardboard walls and unprotected windows that can be broken into easily when I'm asleep/away. Btw I don't think that neighbors actually commit crimes in apartment building stairwells, afaik when crime happens there, it's almost always strangers who commit crimes there. It's harder for police to find them that way. We have an alcoholic woman living in the building but she and her friends keep to themselves, I don't think they ever caused trouble.

There should be a name for this. It’s like cognitive dissonance pretending to love these cheap soul-less urban sprawl. Why are there people like this on Yea Forums so ready to bitterly defend any negative aspect of society?

>safer, nobody is going to break in

This is just a bold faced lie. Russia and Poland lead Europe in violent crime.

I lived a lot of parts - the valleys, the hills. Parts on the edge of rougher areas, parts in the walled-off wealthy / 'good' neighborhoods. In southern California they're all shit.

cope

>california
Well that explains it.

Most of the US looks nothing like this.

So basically the reason is community. Makes sense, I enjoy living in my commieblock which is mostly white collar. I probably wouldn't want to live in a commieblock full of low skilled laborers. But they're given factory housing here, so they mostly live in places I can't rent anyway.

And what is extra money good for if not living more comfortably?
That's what it all comes down to in the end
You can sneer at the "domesticated" masses all you want but the reality is that's exactly what people want to live domestic lives that's what it's all geared towards
And of course if you think you're different and above all that well chances are high that you're not but you just haven't come to terms with it yet

Can't you see the beauty of work ?
The force and talent required to harness nature's forces and elements to build ?
The millions of little task implied in this picture is called humanity
go die in your cave you fucking hippie-crite

i dont love/or hate trucker stops (op image)
the twitter guy is a virtue signaling dumbfuck,
a trucker stop isnt OUR culture.

>medieval fairytale smalltown
looks comfy as hell

maybe we should put all americans into a rocket and fire it into the sun

>russia and poland lead europe in violent crime
>ergo houses are easy to break in, because surely all violent crime is related to breaking into houses
Do you think all violent crime there happens when people break into some dude's apartment? Violent crime is committed either out in the streets by alcoholics, or by the very same alcoholics when they're drinking vodka in their buddies apartment/house and suddenly decide to stab him. And while dachas etc do get burglarized by those same alcoholics, they're not gonna scale a wall to get into your window, and they're not gonna break down your apartment door.

True, about twitter but false truck stops couldn’t be anymore /our culture/.

You're simply a zoomer with severe pretension. You're literally bitching about fucking gas stations and chain eateries, you are an utter imbecile.

Literally just copying Roman style city planning

Attached: 1559245550396.jpg (2048x1536, 891K)

Well, yeah. I'm not claiming the suburbs are necessarily so bad in other parts. I've found them to be maximum comfy and nice in the midwest. Even to this day in many areas. In California they're unfriendly, meth-ridden gangster shitholes though.

I know you’re not baiting bc there are people who actually view the world this way and think what they see on /pol/ is true. Americans are a joke

>area of the house is probably same as an average apartment
Garage, pool, basement, 2 trees on average per terrain with plenty of room left for a garden. If you find an "average apartment" with that kind of luxury you'd be paying 4 times the price of a suburban house for what? To live downtown where they just stack people on top of another? With the added comfort of hearing everything that goes on in the life of your neighbors. That's exactly the point of suburbs, to live close to the city but still having a semblance of personal space.
Fucking euros

Attached: 5cccb0632500004d00aefcde.jpg (630x315, 28K)

Essenital Burger depression core.
youtu.be/CvhchxHUCA0

The romans didn’t have the access to the same materials we do

is this from the new Sims game?

>people defending Utilitarism ITT
It's disgusting. The structural similarity to a commieblock is much larger than to any organically grown settlement.

>le zoom zoom xD
Whatever, faggot. I’m glad the next generation realizes how grotesque urban sprawl is.

>all bungalows
are americans afraid of stairs or what?

Oh yeah didn't take basement into account, I thought suburban houses don't necessarily come with a basement. They don't necessarily come with a pool though, and for me there's no point in having a garden unless I have free reign over it. From what I heard you can't really do what you want there. Probably can't even grow tobacco.

Visually the size of the house in the photos itt looks just a bit bigger than the average modern apartment in my country (2 bedrooms). Maybe I'm wrong about area.

Also I don't know what they build houses of in US but here we have good sound isolation. I feel like my apartment gives me plenty of personal space and seclusion. I'd feel less secluded somewhere where someone can literally walk up to the house and look into my window.

Just pour in concrete barriers and don't be a cheap fuck

>all facades being picket fence white
>all roofs red as the blood of the Celts driven out from there
I call nonsense. The coloring of every house would be much difderent. These colors do not hold 10 winters.

>when your morals are lesser than what 5 years old are expected to have

Attached: Titlecard-The_Same_Game.jpg (245x177, 12K)

>le next generation
Every fucking twenty something idiot like you thinks living in some shitstained crime ridden metropolis gives them 'soul' or whatever the fuck, eventually they grow up and realize the value of peace and quiet. I do hope you personally die before you get the chance to mature, though.

This post couldn't be more burger, you lack culture, you lack decent food or even just a decent environment, it's fucking disgusting.

based americans

Meaningless post. I could give a fuck what the yuro mind values, you're a fossilized continent and the only reason you can even halfway make it still is us. What you consider culture is mostly just kitsch and failure.

what are you saying that desiring comfort is immoral?
But this is the whole entire point
Morals take a back seat when you're presented with a real feeling but the funny thing is that this is why morals exist to begin with
In fact throughout all of history morals are perhaps the single greatest enabler for humans to live more comfortable lives

>What you consider culture is mostly just kitsch and failure.
Rich coming from a burger

as supposed to burger culture?

>I could give a fuck
You could?

>demonize urban sprawl
>urbanite
You’re fucking retarded m8

Imagine not living in a comfy european village
Imagine living like fucking cattle

Attached: file.png (1234x808, 1.98M)

>desiring comfort is immoral?
Yes.
>morals taking the back seat
Only in a death cult.

Then go live in the woods by yourself
I dare you to survive a whole year

Imagine all the people

>you lack culture
You're a fucking idiot. Some aspects of American culture are so popular they are copied across the world. This is such a common occurrence that the term "american imperialism" is still thrown around today.
>you lack decent food
Our food is just as great as anything else out there, the problem is that retarded foreigners see the golden arches and think that's all anybody here eats.
>decent environment
I don't know what you mean by "decent," but it's pretty clear you don't know anything beyond what you've seen others shitpost about, so it's probably another useless point.

He could, meaning that he is capable of giving a fuck, but implying that he currently doesn't.

It's a necessity evil,you moron
Thanks to living in a society I'm less likely to starve or freeze to death,for example

Euros get butthurt because they’re jealous our homes are four times the size of theirs

And how much more does healthcare cost?

As a European citizen you can just get a flight back to any EU country and get cured there

probably full of niggers now

everytime i see pictures like this i'm glad i don't live in america

Attached: 46734234234.jpg (969x500, 101K)

Don't mind him,user
It's just another pretentious zoomer who thinks he is smarter than anyone else and the voice of reason

Can we have a based European suburb thread instead?

Attached: 81fc59ce-3594-4dfa-afdc-8b92888f94c3.jpg (800x532, 203K)

Enjoy the sandniggers invasion that in a short time will take over your country and that will be supported by SJWs who will culture shame anything that's not goat fucking shit

>Quaint, stagnant, colorful, people content to die in a 100 year old trinket store. "Let me get a coffee and watch blacked." "Hello chap." Three-way-turn onto my claustrophobic street. Nice flowers. "Fucking Americans."

Love that Europe is 20% Muslim and climbing lads

invasion of privacy: the hovel

You missed the decimal point

for u

Attached: 1552318265433.jpg (1000x664, 456K)

Maybe go check out the photos in your next paper of the schoolchildren lelmao

Reminder that in an high immigration scenario hypothesis (which is like 100 times the current one), 2050 Europe would still be whiter than the US today

only because of eastern europe

Western Europe would be around 60-70% white

tickcounter.com/countdown/20400101120000am/w2520/1/Time_until_whites_are_a_minority_in_the_usa
Oh no no no no no

(Which is like 100x)
What a joke. Keep lying to yourself as 1/4 schoolchildren are Muslim now you little faggot

Would rather have beaners than bagladies you little faggot. Good thing you’ll take them all with open arms

So what is their ideal few blocks?

>(Which is like 100x)
Immigration rate from MENA was cute by like 90% between 2015 and 2017, look it up
>Would rather have beaners than bagladies you little faggot. Good thing you’ll take them all with open arms
Seething LMOA

Attached: average american town.jpg (1600x1200, 959K)

Idiocracy

That looks like Edward Scissorhands world.

And 4 people were sexually assaulted at Cologne. Look it up.

My job has very good benefits so my insurance is nice. I go to the doctor all the time to get drugs and shit. Feels good

>t. city-dwelling bugman happy to get shot by niggers and breathe in exhaust fumes if it means he gets to live in walking distance (45 minutes in traffic) to the vegan thai-cuban fusion gay bar

beautiful

Looks like a fucking theme park

>bait Yea Forums post makes it to twitter
>twitter post makes it back to Yea Forums
this says a lot about our society

>anedoctal evidence
Spotted the brainlet

>reverse image search
its in fucking spicland
can you at least try?

The contrarian thing to do nowadays is to try and be like normies.

eurocucks have a long history of lying about the extent of problems they've created.

Literally jewish cattle.

Too bad there is statistical evidence from third parties

Theme parks exist to be enjoyed

Remember 9/11?

Yea american society

But WHITE PEOPLE EAT THERE
I prefer a pallet with shades of all colors except white.

What does it look like now?

lmao my house is older than your country. were i to sell it i would be set for life

That unironically looks like the main street in my town.