So they're making a Wheel of Time series, probably because of the success of GoT and fantasy with normies

So they're making a Wheel of Time series, probably because of the success of GoT and fantasy with normies.

For anyone who hasn't read the series, it can be summed up like this "Women ruin everything, all the time, and magical Hitler had to come and save the world"

How are they going to ruin it?

Attached: 61PptpqUyFL._SL500_.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk
wot.fandom.com/wiki/White_Tower
youtube.com/watch?v=MGlK8-KtmZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Every woman is a good looking titty-monster
>Rand fucks multiple women and ends up with a literal harem
>There are gender-specific types of magic (can't wait for Amazon to shoehorn some fucking tranny Aes Sedai just to show that gender isn't everything)
>Democracy bad, dictatorship good

Amazon are going to butcher this.

unfortunate

I guess they won't stop until everything is ruined

They nailed the actress for Moraine though

Attached: Moiraine_Damodred.jpg (985x1377, 136K)

Isn't this a cheap LotR knock-off?

It's nothing like LotR. I mean it's fantasy, but it's completely different.

moiraine is smol
not a tittymonster
also, her outfit is all wrong

They're gonna fuck Mat up so bad.

ironically, they will get perrin right because all they have to do is tell him to be john snow
or actually hire kit harrington

I've got the first three books, and every year or two I try and get into it again. Every time I just bounce off, it feels so generic and cliche. It's a painful cycle but I'm sure I'll get through the first book one day and read this supposedly amazing fantasy series.

You're forgetting the fact that swapping genders on characters is okay now a days.

>here's your Lan bro

Attached: idris_1_.width-800.jpg (800x1079, 162K)

>>There are gender-specific types of magic (can't wait for Amazon to shoehorn some fucking tranny Aes Sedai just to show that gender isn't everything)
this would be hilarious

It's a good series buried beneath a mountain of braid tugging shit. Feel free to skim through all the boring, repetitive descriptions, as well as the female chapters.

These tryhard names and lingo just reek of sweaty D&D neckbeards. I bet there are power levels, too.

It doesn't help that the series is humongous with 14 volumes, and the latter ones aren't even written by the original author which gives a string graphomaniac vibe.

Attached: IMG_20190608_115238.jpg (1080x1884, 461K)

8 seasons of idris elba as lan would be based

Osan'gar and Aran'gar will be chicks with dicks I reckon

>It's ok bro, just skip half the content
If to enjoy a book you need to skip fluff it's a shit writing. No need to be defensive of crap.

Mat went from worst character to best character.

Here's your Ogier, bro.

Attached: bungle.jpg (825x464, 238K)

All the names are bastardized amalgamations of archetypal \ mythological beings that exist in our time \ existed in theirs. Rand al'Thor = King Arthur \ Son of Thor, Egwene = Guinevere, Nynaeve = Nyneve, Lady of The Lake, Shai'tan = Satan, etc. That's because like the name implies, the series treats time as a series of seven cycles rather than a straight line, so the names aren't just tryhard D&D lingo.

Attached: trollocs.jpg (600x440, 37K)

>That part in book 7 where Mat gets literally raped at knifepoint by that horny queen

Not being defensive. I just think reading it was a great experience as long as I skipped all its unedited fat. I'm not trying to give out some objective review.

>Dude why isn't there a series with a wizard called Howard
Brainlet

Kek

My bet is they make the warder black or middle eastern and they make rand a mullato, also Matt is a bisexual puerto rican played by a young John Leguizamo

Mat's the second best character from the start. He has the only realistic reaction to the mess they get unwillingly pulled in at the beginning, which is "fuck no I'm out of here first chance I get"
Best character is Nynaeve
Maisie Williams cast as Olver when

Attached: WoT female characters.png (1877x249, 26K)

>forgetting skirt-straightening
step up, nigga

>access a natural power source called the "One Power"
>there is also a separate power

So it's not really the one power now is it?

>Hey Rand, look it's me Sheriam

Attached: download.jpg (414x600, 176K)

It basically is. The True Power is only used a couple of times and you have to be granted access to it by the devil.

Imma fold my hands and then stroke my great serpent ring nigga, don't try and stop me

Aren't you forgetting that SF channel already destroyed the show? It can only get better from here.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk

>you have to be granted access to it
Rand breaks free of the male collar using the true power iirc

Nynaeve is the fucking worst Jesus Christ.

I really didn't like Gawin and Galad and whats her face. Honestly they all suck and the books are trash

Cast ethnicity leaked:

Rand - Mulatto
Mat - Puerto Rican
Perrin - Black
Egwene - Mulatto
Nyneave - Black
Elayne - White
Lan - Black
Moiraine - White
Ishamael \ Moridin - German
Fain - German
All whitecloaks - German except for Galad
Galad - Latinx

the people who named the one power
did not know the true power existed

Oh Jesus Christ Lewd Therin looks like a used car salesman. P

>lews junior

what
the
fuck

If Lan is black then Nyneave will be white. Calling it now.

Excited for normies to get dragon sleeve tattoos

And there's been no casting announcements either way.

There will likely be a lot of unknowns.

>Lews Jr.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x222, 370K)

I think they'll make him arabic, he is from a desert area or some shit. They'll make the Seanchan non asian for some reason as well

She's a great character with many flaws that she eventually overcomes. Everything she does, she does everything to protect the people from her villlage. She's the ONLY person Rand trusts completely, not Egwene, not Moiraine, not Mat and Perrin, not even his fucking dad. She cleanses the Saidin with him. She btfos forsaken left and right. She discovers how to heal stilling and madness. She never gloats about her achievements which by far surpass any other female character in the story. She puts a ring on Lan and rallies the northmen to him.

Was literally to keep the rights, like the 90's FF4 movie.

Attached: ffe4r.jpg (1296x730, 130K)

Only plebs dislike Moraine and Nynaeve.

He's from a dead kingdom near the blight, which is a cold place ala Scandanavia.

cold? I thought they said it was hot and desert like?
sand and shit. I think you are mistaken but it doesn't really matter.

WHITE GENOCIDE, LITERALLY WORSE THAN HOLOCAUST

>*Tugs on my braid because you disagree with me*
Cleansing Saidin was pretty pimp I suppose.

>Ilyena Sunhair is a brunette

The Blight is hot, Borderlands are cold, it's snows there.

Nah bro you're thinking of the Aeil. Borderlands are cold as shit.

She has personality flaws yes. That's what makes her a good character and not some Mary Sue.

You have mommy issues

>Men! Stubborn, wool-headed lummoxes!
>audience cheers, yas queen!

Few scenes later
>“Women,” Mat declared as he rode Pips down the dusty, little-used road, “are like mules.” He frowned. “Wait. No. Goats. Women are like goats. Except every flaming one thinks she’s a horse instead, and a prize racing mare to boot. Do you understand me, Talmanes?”
>audience gasps, oh hell naw
>Vox: "Wheel of Time is cancelled... and that's a good thing!"

he drew it through moridin didn't he

Ruined without Maisie Williams. She's the one that made GoT great. Or maybe there will be another Maisie. I doubt it.

Attached: 1556074960053.jpg (620x767, 117K)

Well they'll use no names for sure and maybe actors who are from non English speaking countries.

too much whites

0% boobs. Woukd never make it in Wheel of Time. The books are a milk truck convention.

excuse me, I think you mean charles dance

Nynaeve started as worst girl and ended up best girl.

Min has little milkers iirc

>that she eventually overcomes

You meant to say "She mellows out a lot after getting dick."

>Rand ends up with a literal harem
Amazon will never allow this unless they gender swap everyone. Rand is a woman. Aes Sedai are all men.

Where's that tweet from one of the writers adapting it to screenplay saying they intend to change some shit to fit their modern sensibilities? This show is dead from the beginning.

Wasn't she brown though?

no, she's an Andoran minx

I think they'll get away with it if Rand is black and the women are white. Or if they make it have a lot of sex scenes like got.
Make it sex positive and you are an evil christian for hating it or some other nonsense

>modern sensibilities
Most terrifying words in the English language

Matriarchal society, thanks to male mages going bonkers 1000 years ago, is on the brink of getting taken over by the devil. Only when the men come into power again and balance out some of the idiocy all the female councils have thought up during their rule does the world go back to something stable.

What could go wrong?

It's fucking ridiculous. The whole premise of the Wheel of Time is its mythological structure. Imagine if they decided Rand having three wives, an allusion to Jupiter, isn't "fit for modern sensibilities". Where would the connection be between ages past then? It contradicts the whole structure. The Wheel of Time simply doesn't exist if it has to fit modern sensibilities.

Nynaeve is such a cunt but of all the women in the series she is the only one who comes across as genuine instead of just poorly written. She might be the only example of an actually likeable bitch character.

Then why fucking adapt it then? "oh we hate everything about it but its a popular book series so"
Yes take everything out of it that makes it compelling just so you don't get your feelings hurt by literal CHUD people.
When will boomers realize twitter is irrelevant all

hey man, amy sandbair was a pretty cool chick

I think I can put up with Egwene, if she gets dicked on screen every other episode. Faile has to die though.

Whoops, meant Elaine, instead of Egwene.

I think it will be the other way around, Rand is the biggest Chad of the fantasy worlds out there (more than Aragorn or Jaime), in a current feminist setting he will still get all the women but these women will be uglier. And other incel or less attractive characters will get none.

Democracy (or freedom) bad, Dictatorship good is a feminist theme also.

>tfw no thicc forsaken gf

Attached: Graendal.jpg (680x850, 421K)

>whole Faile chasing fluff is cut by killing her
Genius.

for real though, egwene is pretty based
that whole sequence where elaida is treating her as a novice but one by one the ajahs acknowledge her as an ideal aes sedai
fucking art
of all colours and none
the quintessential amyrlin

>democracy is freedom
found the amerislave

I figure scriptwriters for such series usually have no connection to the material. It's just an assignment. Their priority isn't to be true to the material, beyond preventing some online shitstorm, so they have no qualms rewriting stuff to cater to either their sensibilities or current fads, in order to "own" the material. If it backfires, they just move on to the next project. If it succeeds, they can say "it was their fresh take on the material" that made it work.

basically this

took you long enough

so
uh
how many of you guys
would want your own damane
a hot little thing
wearing an obedience collar
to use as you wish
all that one power at your dickertips

I think the Yea Forums threads will be glorious once a first trailer hits and the trollocs are either just dudes with animal shaped helmets or will look like furfag LARPers.

been a busy day of shitposting but I finally found the kino thread

Attached: Graendal1.jpg (258x419, 89K)

I would much rather bond with a channeler so we can make one another cum harder and harder until we pass out

also a good option
channeling comes on during puberty
and many girls' first weave is about getting something they want
like manipulating daddy
keeping secrets
learning gossip
so you know
you just know
there are tonnes of wilders out there
lots of horny hebe wilders
whose first weave
was all about getting themselves off

Do you think green ajah sometimes make their warders jack each other off, so she can just lean back and take in the mix of feelings of revulsion and sexual relief?

I wonder how adaptable WoT actually is on a tv budget. It's been a while since I've read the books, but wasn't some of the scenery rather budget intensive? Like Tar Valon being a clusterfuck of styles and artsy housing? Also pretty regular displays of magics and monsters?

To do it well, yes it would cost a lot, probably more than Got cost considering the magic and monsters. That's why they're gonna butcher it

Attached: Tar Valon the vagina fortress.jpg (740x1010, 214K)

Most of the time, producers don't care about the original fanbase and aim their product to new, normie audiences, especially when adapting not widely known stuff. See the Witcher, or the jarring fanfiction arcs of GoT. Counting on that normies won't know shit about it, the producers won't give a fuck and will do whatever they want with it. Expect the white tower to be greyish at best

Yeah.
They will just have a desert set, grassy set and a cold set.
The magic is unfilmable imo, I don't know how they'll do it.

tar valon has a consistent style
the whole place was built by ogier

how come no one posted the pics yet

Attached: 1539227490537.jpg (900x354, 33K)

Attached: 1539227684032.jpg (981x902, 198K)

By dying before they can finish the story just like fat fuck GURM

Attached: 1539227747434.png (612x530, 65K)

Attached: 1539227809402.png (595x141, 16K)

Attached: 1539227618830.png (720x1280, 222K)

>time to adapt the grandest fantasy series ever to tv
*whips out ipad*

Attached: 1539454300240.jpg (678x902, 144K)

Why is it always Idris Elba?

I can see it now. Morridin will be a woman and this way, Rand will be one as well at the end and then Randine, Min, Elaine and Aviendah will go on their merry lesbian adventures.

were the seanchan asian?

RJ already did that

>"Their will be"
>Faggots in WoT
I don't feel so good Yea Forums

what did he mean by this?

Attached: vcm.png (621x522, 66K)

Elba as one of the Forsaken sounds rad

eh it looks lik a pussy
i never realised that before

Literally every single one of the forsaken dies like a bitch. None of them are cool.

Rand is 100% not white, if only because they'd have a hard time finding a 6'7" white redheaded actor.

its true though

rand is a arab looking ginger

i dont know of any IRL so i dunno how they will cast him

probably a tanned ginger

Without the internal monologues, all 90% of the women in this series are going to seem (even more) like abusive unlikable bitches. Luckily, the writers have said they're going to address the way the women are written in this series... they'll make sure the women don't have it so bad!

I don't know how anyone can read the books and think the women have it worse than the men.

I mean the core few characters are white but there are a ton of shitskins in the book

>core few

who?
elaine is white
two rivers are mulattos at best, heavy on the mulatto, rands red hair comes from a race of persians that have red hair
moraine's white sure
lan is asian

>its not mentioned that gimli was wearing pants in lotr, therefore it would make perfect sense for him to walk with his dick swinging around

It's bullshit though. There are black, Asian and hispanics that all feature in the cast.

I'll be fucking pissed if I don't get my race of amazonian redheads. The purge of redheads in adaptations is shit.

>the writers have said they're going to address the way the women are written in this series
The whole point of the series is that everything is shit because Aes Sedai scheming over a millennia has ruined literally everything.

I always think of a young Rachel Weisz when I imagine Moiraine.

two rivers arent mulattos. When that merchant or whatever comes they're surprised by his blue eyes but skin color, hair type or anything like that isn't mentioned.

>Elayne
>White
Good. She was the favorite my Rand's 3 whores.

>Lan is Asian
Nani?

The Seanchan were literally a mix of everything. Tuon was black iirc but her guard was some big titted white chick.

Avienda best whore

>" 'From the Two Rivers?...With that red in his hair, and gray eyes? Two Rivers people are dark of hair and eye, and they seldom have such height.' Her hand darted out to push back his coat sleeve, exposing lighter skin the sun had not touched so often. 'Or such skin' "

darker skin than rand

andorans (elaine) are white, fair skinned
two rivers people are decendants of Mantheren's which is emphasized a lot in the book, clearly were a different race

It takes a long time for the books to really address that though, maybe the last five books.

Meanwhile Elaine is the worst character by far and only ever once gets called on her bullshit. The succession books were painful, she does stupid thing after stupid thing and everything just happens to go perfect for her.

two rivers aren't mutts. At the most they are spanish or italian in skin tone, generally darker than rand but nowhere near "dark"

Both are better than Min. Annoying tomboy cunt.

>the size of those roofs
I didn't realize Tar Valon was small as fuck. I thought it'd be at least triple the size of that.

>heres your rand bro

Attached: young-handsome-man-with-afro-hair-wearing-red-t-shirt-pointing-to-both-sides-with-fingers-different- (1300x956, 101K)

the northeners are explicitly Asian like.

Rand literally does not want the mantle but I know exactly what your talking about. Branden Sanderson is a money making mormon machine and the storm light archives is prolly the best series going.

Malazan is superior in epic fantasy than wheel of time imo.

how tall is the white tower?
i remember the girls moaning about having to climb so high, but how high was it?

The first book's cover portrays him in samurai style armor but this seems to be a mistake or retconned (especially given he seems to be wearing the seachan's armor). Later covers show him as white (although they also show him as younger and less scarred).

You could argue that Borderlanders could be Mongolian but they're more likely to be white.

no, all the northerners are portrayed as asian, especially the north-east northenerals

Based

Or Ta'veren shenanigans, like warping reality to have his own private connection with satan.

fuck all, 100 spans or 600 feet. They're women remember
wot.fandom.com/wiki/White_Tower

Attached: Tar Valon dragonmounte.jpg (1865x1007, 410K)

The Seanchan were a melting pot with a southern texas drawl and japanese customs.

Rand: a young Ben Affleck
Mat: James Garner at age 21
Perrin: a young Val Kilmer
Egwene: Audrey Hepburn at age 18
Nynaeve: a young Jacqueline Bisset

according to Reddit, this is how RJ saw a bunch of the characters
so make of that what you will

id certainly tug her braid if you know what i mean

Attached: jacqueline-bisset-blue-eyes.jpg (491x600, 27K)

>race lift the Aeil
>Rand is black
>the rest of two rivers isn't
>they keep the part where Rand is in denial about being adopted
That would absolutely rip my sides to shreds.

Attached: 15350085835961.jpg (500x300, 21K)

Bad casting is bad. Moraine is supposed to be ageless. That girl looks like a model the cunnyposter would have in his "i'm a pussy bitch" folder. Anything but Cate Blanchette is incorrect.

For once in all of this board's memeing, that's unironically a good choice if they ignore the book's race settings.. Either this or Mads Mikkelsen.

I'd be ok with Mads destroying Nynaeve's nether regions.

The first book is basically a very condensed LOTR.

After that it becomes massively different.

Cast Lanfear

Eva green
Jennifer Connelly + CG

Attached: 1554658038312.jpg (1080x1294, 215K)

>eva green, with her fucking droopy dog eyes and inability to not have 3 pounds of mascara per eye
>jennifer connelly, as if any amount of CGI could cure her of manface without it looking uncanny valley

don't forget those fucking teeth on eva

Wonder if they'll cut the part where he gets raped every day for a month. It's kinda messed up that the book seems to portray it as 100% for laughs. Even with the way Hollywood treats female on male sexual assault, I don't think it'll fly.

Matt was important in the books because for a large part of the series, he's the only one that calls out the women on their bullshit. Birgette and Matt help stop you hating most of the cast.

>better put big windows with no curtains on them in this disgusting arid desert, because I have no concept of prime real estate location

because they're seriously gonna the have the money for your fantasy casts right? they'll be lucky even to manage multiple seasons
ffs

Gonna get shit for this but... Megan Fox.

With that flaming onions cockslot writing this, stronk wimenz will never be called out on their bullshit.

You know what... Maybe.

She has to be the most attractive person ever conceived by man or god, right? I'm not saying Megan is that, and I don't even know if she's the best option, but with enough makeup expertise and lighting I could be okay with this.

Matt gets raped for an entire book, the only character ever explicitly raped
Rand goes insane, gets locked in a small chest and tortured every day for weeks and has two un-healing wounds that keep him in constant agony
Channelers get gentled, a get a fate worse than death. If they're lucky
Men get forced into magical servitude that will drive them insane if their master dies.
Women are expected to be abusive to men, hitting them constantly and treating them like shit

But yeah, only the women suffer...

>Graendal probably won't be an insanely hot, horny titty monster who wears transparent clothing

Feels bad man.

I always find the tone of the series kinda weird. It's a PG-13 way of describing frequent sexy or gory events. It has characters who blush at handholding and only implies sex whilst. Yet even though it's glossed over, there's lots of sex and even more nudity

The books are mild but there's going to be a lot of sex, gore and nudity when they actually show it on screen.

You fucker.

>SF channel
the hell is going on with that channel? They canceled 2 okay shows imo.

Tes there are literal power levels kek

yes and darker skin than rand means something like pic related but director will use this as an opportunity to make them completely dark, probably will cast a bunch of niggers too

Attached: download.jpg (1000x508, 44K)

>show died before it even came out
I'm so tired of this shit.

Hiring a gay activist to be writer and showrunner of a fantasy series, this is even going to be worse than Netflix's Witcher...

This is physically painful

Explain the cycles thing

game of thrones was laughably bad. this is going to be several orders of magnitude worse

Attached: wheel of time tv show.jpg (955x1024, 116K)

MEN WHO UNIRONICALLY USE SMILEY FACE EMOTES ARE NOT MEN! THEY ARE S O Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to fuck moiraine

Problem for WoT is that there's budget busting stuff pretty early into the story. GoT had mostly just dudes wearing pelts early on. The CG intensive stuff didn't start until it was apparent that it's a success and they could safely pump money into it. Unless Amazon goes "lol we don't care, here, have all the moneys!", I'm not sure they can make it look good enough for the general audience to catch on.

The real question is, which one is going to be worse? Amazon's WoT or Netflix's Witcher?

youtube.com/watch?v=MGlK8-KtmZ4
OH NO NO NO

The first cycle, or the First Age, is where we're at right now, starting with the dawn of civilization and lasting until the discovery of magic. The Second Age is an age of harmony and prosperity, spearheaded by massively talented entity known as the Dragon, beginning with the discovery of magic and ending in an apocalyptic event. The Third Age begins after that apocalyptic event, and ends when the reincarnation of the Dragon defeats Satan in Armageddon. The next four ages are much vaguer since they're not touched upon in the books but they should eventually lead back to the first cycle.

As for the cyclical part, each Age follows a general pattern which fits into the Great Pattern that the ages as a whole follow. That means that everything repeats itself, the more general it is the greater the accuracy. Several events, like the final battle between Light and Dark, and archetypes, such as the Dragon and the Gambler, are guaranteed to appear every time.

This is especially apparent in a character like Rand who's the Dragon Reborn, as he has parallels to Jesus Christ, Tiwaz, Tyr, Jupiter, Zeus, Cernunnos, and King Arthur.

They can’t have a trans aes sedi. Males are tainted in the books if they have source

Galad was fucking based and actually had a good character development.

Yeah, I take back what I said. Mat isn't going to be the character they fuck up the most, it will definitely be Galad.

Literally even the simplest thing done with the one power would make any magic done in GoT look like a cheap trick. First book alone Moraine creates a massive whirlpool, causes fire and earthquakes to kill hundreds of Trollocs, and fights two of the Forsaken on top of a cool magic eye in a magic garden next to a giant tree man. It's going to require a huge budget not to look shit.

Because they don't know of any other black actors.
It's hilariously racist when you think about it.

is this town ... vagina-shaped?

It’s a matriarchal town, the series is chock full of women like that, don’t worry though since the main character gets a harem at the end.

Why "adapt"anything? Just take the books and put them on screen exactly as written. Why do cock suckers always have to put their own shitty interpretations in there

Fuck Egwene. She starts off decent, but becomes insufferable by the end.

It's a vagina island with a literal ivory tower for the Aes Sedai to live in.
Jordan was hardly subtle in that regard.

>Just take the books and put them on screen exactly as written.

Not possible. You have to change stuff to make it watchable (unless the author wrote the book with a screen adaptation in mind).

But you are right in a way, the fuckers who rewrite books for film have too much liberty. I think they should justify their changes in front of a panel of 10 fans of the book or something.

Because that's what will happen afterwards anyway. The fans will take it apart anyway. Might as well deal with the fallout before it even happens.

tomboys are the best
because they spend all this time building themselves up in a masculine way
and you get to ram their femininity home in every thrust when you fuck them

they're not portrayed as asian
the races in wot are not the races of here

>Women ruin everything, all the time, and magical Hitler had to come and save the world
is it? I only read the first book partially but it sounded more like "albeit stronger, men are corruptable and evil, womyn is there to make things right"

No. It's not clear in the first book, but the women are all almost completely incompetent.

>that plotline in book 3 when they fail to find any traitors in the white tower, go willingly to a place they know has a trap set up for them, procceed to fall straight into that trap, get beaten and imprisoned, then mock Mat for saving them

>No. It's not clear in the first book, but the women are all almost completely incompetent.

Doesn't change the fact that they act all high and intellectually superior to the "stupid males" all the time in the books.

Art immitating life, I guess.

>lmao I'm just going to send those three apprentices to find and kill a bunch of experienced Black Ajah
>by the way, one of those three is a queen's successor, but what can possibly go wrong?
>I'm such a smart Amyrlin

Reminder that Tomboys are actually 200% straight

rand has shit taste in women

First book alone Moraine creates a practical effect water hose spray, causes burning props and shaky cam to kill 5 - 10 men with strap on animal noses and fights two of the Forsaken at a lake in a park next to a man in a rubber suit with glued on shrubbery.

>Doesn't change the fact that they act all high and intellectually superior to the "stupid males" all the time in the books.
And they end up proven to be completely incompetent, that's the whole point.

It's also nowhere near the most stupid thing Elayne does.

She never really gets any shit for any of the times she fucks up either. She gets all high and mighty when one of these fuckups costs hundreds of men their lives in an especially infuriating way.

God I hope they cut most of her story, she's the worst character and she gets book loads of pointless filler.

one of the forsaken gets turned into a women and can use saidin. They are absolutely doing to turn him a woke character who probably isn't even evil, just unlucky.

>getting excited about things that are targeted at women and nu-males
if you are a fan of the books, do yourself a favor and ignore that the series are becoming a thing

She sounds like a nice candidate for next yasss queeen. You can bet her role getting expanded and becoming even more annoying

Sweetie. It does not matter if you are incompetent or not. It is ok as long you act strong and independent and tell white males to sit down.

Take Dany for example. She destroyed one city under her rule, destroyed 2 (3?) By being around them. But she is still our yass queen.

Nah, that's Egwene. She's got her head lodged so far up her ass that she sees the world through her own mouth, and Rand only ever tells her to shut the fuck up once.
I think the wise ones were the only people who shut down her bullshit on a regular basis.

Nah, that's going to be Egwene. She starts off as a no one and then becomes queen of the sorcerers. Perfect for the self inserters.

Most of them are proven to be incompetent but Egwene does attain hero status towards the end

The series is the opposite of GoT

All the political stuff is terrible but the battles are done extremely realistically with a huge focus on logistics, scouting, command structures and how you'd integrate magic users into things.

How she became Queen was mind numbingly stupid though. Every time the books did political maneuvering it was just painful.

I agree. That entire story arc was terrible. But I have no doubt that many will lap that shit up.

So are they going to
1) Play up the surface YAAS shit and hope their audience is too stupid to spot the subtext
2) Dial back the female incompetence
3) Boost a female character to make up the difference
4) Sabotage the male characters

Attached: 1522807057123.png (3518x1500, 313K)

>sayin' the tv show will actually do all that
riiiiight

I love that image kek