Striking Vipers

okay Yea Forums, time to choose. this is the biggest decision you'll make in 2019.

Attached: 1530590533045.png (1952x1900, 2.39M)

Let's fuck dawg

I don't know. Neither, I think. I don't want to be 'the strong alpha male this house needs', that sucks ass, but I don't really want to be gay either.

If I was forced to pick one of the two though then the gay shit.

Give it to me cuz

>I don't want to be 'the strong alpha male this house needs', that sucks ass
I hate this timeline.

gay propaganda
you can tell it is because you have all the gays and trannies spamming this shit all the time now

left

bruh what do you think 'strong alpha male of this household' even means? this bitch gonna ship in her extended african family for you to rut with for dominance? you gonna live as a fucking pack animal?

she just means don't be a little bitch but even then, if you're a little bitch who doesn't give a fuck that's still pretty alpha

I'd choose my wife. I'm boring, I guess, but I don't really care.

The world you envision will never exist, might as well kill yourself now.

a nigger women, literally the most annoying, insecure creature ever or a homo nigger virtual tranny? i choose loneliness thank you very much.

Not with people like you around, might as well take your own advice

Kill yourself faggot scum

Left = aging woman that even knows she's not the same since she had a kid.
Right = male sex drive in young tight asian body.
Jeez, idk that's a tough one.

Attached: vlad.jpg (898x701, 99K)

I don't care about that world so why would I kill myself?

>He doesn't want to be a father
You don't happen to descend from africans, do you?

gay

The world is 99% straight. Kill yourself discord tranny.

Fuck off, zoomer. You're too young to even know how much work that is, it's unbelievable that you have the temerity to reply to my post.

What I take it to mean is being the breadwinner, deciding everything not to mention devoting mental energy and time to making sure she thinks I'm invincible and unflappable and thus make sure she doesn't run around on me. I just can't be fucked to do any of it. Not one bit of it.

He’s right you know

Attached: 1544506753566.jpg (1024x854, 126K)

Worked
Seething
Boiling
I'm beggin ya

Attached: 1553436507502.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Shut the fuck up, NPC.

>known each other since middle school
He met is wife in some shitty bar and they fucked on the first night.
They probably only stayed together because he was too beta do dump her ass

Attached: 1549676076183.png (2200x1800, 1.93M)

what? they were roommates, that shit was roleplay. we actually don't know their history before that night.

Attached: 1544506882018.jpg (2400x7000, 1.99M)

>annoying, insecure
So 90% of Yea Forums should be able to relate?

Attached: 1547031252320.jpg (1200x1185, 164K)

Both obviously.
Low test betas wouldn't understand,

The negress is hotter than the chinkress imo, and this is coming from someone that prefers chink women over ebony women.

Give me the dick nigga

Left. Every single time. Reminds me of my ex gf and how I fucked everything up by wasting my time and energy on vidya. I wish I could rewind time.

Devoted wife

Buy another set of the VR thingy and teach my wife to play Striking Vipers.
Wow that was so hard

Left because I love Nicole Beharie.

Attached: 104ea480d7fdb77bd4ac0e07e324b1d4.jpg (1280x1776, 222K)

Women need to fear VR.

If anything even close to the kind of VR in the episode became possible society would change completely. Women would lose most of their value overnight.

fuck off reiko/aero before I tell your mom what you're up to again

Dude, IRL women can be pretty rad if they're not roasties.

Michael Fassbender's leftovers.

She was great in Sleepy Hollow

Would Karl even keep his male sex drive or would he get a female one? He feels what it’s like to have a vag and female orgasms, I don’t know what biologically or psychologically causes female sex drives to be different from men’s but surely being a girl for a few hours each day would fuck with your mind. On top of that would Karl’s brain be able to comprehend the sensation of a penis going into a non-existent organ? In the Ghost in the Shell manga it is explicitly brought up that people cannot have VR sex as the opposite gender because their brains can not compute having different genitalia. Not sure what the Major having only lesbian sex has to do with it, I think the artist just wanted to draw lesbian sex

says the beta who has no god damn clue how exhausting it is being the only person capable of leading anything

This. Women are no longer worth the trouble one needs to put themselves through in order to keep them from degenerating into something only the bitterest of old men speak of.
Women have priced themselves out of the market so harshly that there exist men today who would rather jerk it and die alone a hollow shell of a human being than date and maybe someday have 1 kid who might be yours with a woman who'll just end up leaving you one day.

wife because I'm not gay

Asians look like they have down syndrome so I’ll have the darkie.

>Michael Fassbender's leftovers.
this
you can bet Fassbender's 16 incher absolutely obliterated that ape-pussy. That's something you JUST can't go back. Even the biggest blackest after-market BBC will now feel to her like childs-play.

thank god I'm packing 17' and I'm shredded then.

>ugly nigress or faggot asian

I choose neither.

Attached: 1477538907244.jpg (599x336, 114K)

unironically have sex

Sorry, but I only have sex with beautiful white women.

Attached: 1493909114694.jpg (718x900, 107K)

>Nicole Beharie
>ugly
Femwhale detected.

>literal rat face

>That
>Beautiful
Okay, the jig is up you false flagging basket ball american. Don't you have some foodstamps to collect?

>he thinks his liberal tranny revolution will last forever
these things happen in cycles

Boil harder.

Attached: 1476353473960.jpg (640x960, 53K)

I never got the impression either of them was gay. I think Karl was just addicted to having female orgasms and the other guy couldn't resist sex with VR Chun-li. If I played this kind of Street Fighter with a friend and they chose Juri I would not be able to think about anything except fucking her.

Why didn't they just ask their wives to play too? Then Karl can get all the female orgasms he wants from his irl wife's VR dick and Danny can continue fucking the VR girl, except now it's his wife. Win-win.

because women are vanilla as fuck and would never agree to that

incel detected. All my exes were freaks and it's literally the only thing I miss about them.

you're not fooling anyone

Attached: 1559460556407.png (934x738, 643K)

*smacks lips in vr*

Attached: amirshabeebgashfucker.png (115x154, 30K)