What movies do girls watch?

What movies do girls watch?

Attached: 20180803_031811_IMG_2058.jpg (327x677, 54K)

they dont
they just want you to spend money on them

Captain Marvel

50 shades of gay

>not having the girl spending money on you and begging you not to pay when you offer to
yikes!

They don't, they just want to be in the movies.

By girlfriend could barely contain her excitement while watching Godzilla last weekend: heavy breathing, wild eyes and bicycle-kicking her legs. If it wasn't so entertaining to watch, I wouldn't have made it through that movie

Harry Potter

Attached: taylor c.jpg (308x311, 18K)

Any new webms?

Who?

The stupidest shit you can think of

What does it take to creampie a girl like this?

why are belly button rings so hot

They just are.

Why do you keep paying this now? What do you mean by this?

Man I really REALLY want to feel her tight snatch on my cock.

agreed. case closed.

>paying
Fuck this phone. I meant to put posting.

theyre a red flag for me tbqh

I had a really good sex dream today with her bouncing up and down on my cock moaning with every thrust. I could only imagine what it would be like if it was real...

>red flag
How so?

Really even for a smash and dash?

I could seriously date a girl with one, assuming there weren't other warning signs like an unnatural hair color, problem glasses, etc.

Attached: 1gAnkZNAd3HqgWL7aqSOQFwt7D1-0.jpg (1000x1500, 290K)

sometimes the dreams are better than the real thing. They're different both with pros and cons.

Horror and Disney/Disney-style animated movies.

personal experience
go ahead and call me weird but casual sex is disgusting to me now, i want an emotional connection otherwise its just meat on meat. im weird sexually

Based and redpilled

how many posts have you made in this thread?

Really? I think the real thing would still be pretty great still. I like dreaming about feeling her tight little body and pussy. It probably still would feel really really nice and then looking at her gorgeous face...

Whatever their last boyfriend liked

Why?

I don't think that is being weird. Just seems that way because of how much media pushes the idea of casual sex so much

I think you're a bit... off...

What do you mean?