What is the comfiest film to watch after taking painkillers?

What is the comfiest film to watch after taking painkillers?

Attached: 1559884594390.jpg (675x1200, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIM95apn6n0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5865283/
youtu.be/IdTQmbLPZuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

depends what kind of painkillers

>tfw my opiate dependency is only detrimental to my life because I'm low-energy/asleep too often
>tfw wish I could become a high-energy Chad amphetamine user, but I can't even fucking find anyone who sells adderall or get a prescription for it
>drink 3 Monster Zeros a day (I literally buy them by the case at Sams Club) and they do nothing for me
>tfw the only reason I want to quit opiates is so I can be awake more often
Watch Thunderball

80/90s anime. Action like Akira, Vampire Hunter D, something like that.

why is that sprite brown Yea Forums?!?

Wtf is wrong with that sproit

POURIN THAT SURP
SIPPIN ON PURP

i think its the nigger drink sizzurp or purple drank

It's nigger syrup
Purple cough suppressant containing codeine mixed with skittles and sprite

does the specific kind really make much of a difference for picking a film?
they all tend to numb your body similarly

>mom found the poo bottle

Good Time

I can snort two percocets right now but I don't know if I really want to or not

how about you figure out a way to safely stop using drugs instead
snorting any powder is bad mkay

opiates obviously

I don't do it they've been in my closet for like 3 months now
I'll just keep saving them

just swallow em

ketamine is a painkiller

Not that user, but not all opiates are created equal. Demerol is stronger than percocet, and oxys are stronger than demerol.
>t. drugs pro

Opiates don't "expire", that's just a lie perpetuated by the (((DEA))) and (((big pharma)))

thinking of growing some shrooms for personal use but i don't want to have my HPPD flare up since i barely notice it now

fuck bros

Tramadol is pretty good but I couldn't watch a movie on that shit

since when does ket get prescribed for pain?
ye some are stronger than others but all are mostly the same effect

i had too many acquaintances (thankfully not true friends) die from opiate abuse. xanax too. how about you just sober up and then watch some lav diaz or something

I wish I could get tramadol again but apparently its a type of SSRI so I dont want to fuck with more of my brain chemistry by doing too much of it. That stuff is also what killed Ol Dirty Bastard

Because I genuinely have a death wish. That's why I became an electrician

>doesn't want to fuck with brain chemistry
>"genuinely has a death wish"
you're definitely really young. get your shit straight man

great gatsby no competition

Jacob's ladder

>dude why not live with neural dysphasia regularly in your day to day life, you dont want to be alive anyway lmao
I'm a 28 year old boomer, you tranny

i'm not a tranny, and yes exactly. why are you so concerned with your mental health if you're trying to kill yourself? are you retarded? i don't want you to pull the trigger but jesus christ man

When I was nodding off on oxy last year one of my favorites to watch was Menace II Society. Had more of an impact on me.

There's a difference between "trying to kill yourself" and "I dont care if I live or die", you mealy-mouthed softhanded tranny. Go get a real job instead of shoving dildos up your butthole on a webcam for 15 hours a week

History podcasts are pure kino on soma and vermouth

youtube.com/watch?v=aIM95apn6n0

Attached: 268x0w[1].jpg (268x402, 64K)

jesus christ that would be terrible

This, except all the death and screaming scenes.

why are you so defensive about this, going to meme insults like tranny? i never insulted you. i just called out your childlike hypocrisy. you said you had a death wish, not "i don't care if i live or die". you rationalize like a teenager. you just sound like a drama queen. go hang out with some people who actually have a death wish, like some mentally ill homeless, see how cool and hardcore that is, you "mealy-mouthed softhanded tranny"

and the abortion scene
tik tik tik tik tik tik

she finna slow shit down

>dude you dont care if you live or die so why not just gouge your eyes out bro lol who cares :^)
Dilate.

make sure you never tell anybody IRL about taking painkillers, even if they're prescription. I made the mistake of casually mentioning what I was taking and how much it costed to my aunt once and now most of my relatives think I'm a fully blown addict. I just have a busted spine.

you are mentally ill, not in a cool way either

stale cum bottle

>costed

So Yea Forums is all trump hating tranny druggies?

>sister found the stale cum bottle

Says the soft-handed tranny who hasn't worked a day in his life

so.. she looks like... she fucks niggers?

Yeah that anons fucked. You're not going to get through to him.

yeah so what, the teachers were right about drugs being bad for you. I used to be the top fucking spelling bee in elementary school, lookit me now.

i love how you just resort to these grade school insults. i wasn't even attacking you, retard. why are you so insecure? here, these are my posts
you're just a hypocritical moron, and your simpleton brain can't deal with any sort of criticism beyond "i-it's a tranny!!!!!"
DON'T DO ADDICTIVE DRUGS KIDS, YOU WILL FUCKING DIE OR TURN RETARDED

>i don't care if i live or die so i'm going to use substances that are far more likely to cause brain damage than to instantly kill me without causing brain damage
haha get a motorcycle dude

dont know dont care

>replying to yourself so you can pretend you won the exchange
Pathetic. I can still tell it's you because you're doing the same tired hackneyed concern troll routine.
>inb4 the tranny replies with an MSPaint edited screenshot

I love how you can't see the disconnect between what I originally posted that triggered your delicate sensibilities and your retarded interpretation of it.

>DUDE opiates cause brain damage LMAO
Whoah no wonder cancer patients are fucking retarded haha they should just kill themselves or like become stunt doubles if they have cancer and are dying anyway hahaha lol haha

go back

Assassination of Jessie James.
I watched it after downing a couple of oxys and it was an amazing experience.

you said you had a death wish, you fucking idiot. if you didn't mean explicitly that, don't act like anyone should take it any other way. you also made a stupid joke about being an electrician, as if i haven't met a ton of competent electricians working on the field for decades without injury, because they aren't drugged up simpletons. you're just an attention whore.

Attached: 1502316756428.jpg (445x549, 20K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5865283/
mongy twat

>as if i haven't met a ton of competent electricians working on the field for decades without injury, because they aren't drugged up simpletons.
You really haven't worked in the trades. One of our former BAs survived a 15kV transformer arc blast, all because wind kicked up metal filings that were in the cabinet. Getting bit is part of the job, if you actually work.

>oxycodone
Which has a different chemical makeup than any of the other dozen opiates that are on the market, you nebbish effete brit-wannabe.

It's get prescribed to horses

>taking opiates

enjoy the insane constipation

yes, i do work. this is honestly pathetic. you just deflect and insult. i'm done here. if anyone has followed this chain, don't do addictive drugs okay, i've seen too many cool people die from it. i'm out fuck this shit

What the fuck is that "WE WUZ KANGZ" shirt?

>thinking of growing some shrooms for personal use
Same, but just to see if I can unJUST myself through the power of multiple 5g trips

>Demerol is stronger than percocet, and oxys are stronger than demerol.
You're so fucking stupid. Percocet is the trade name for Oxycodone. Demerol isn't really much stronger and it's worse for your body.

Attached: 1559002274833.png (840x854, 412K)

You're wrong lmao. I'm sorry in your retarded mind you cant conceive of more than one person thinking you're a loser.
Keep calling people trannies

Purple Kino?
youtu.be/IdTQmbLPZuo

I can tell this thread is full of virgins who have never been to a single college party

Imagine taking drugs.
Like seriously imagine being that much of an idiot. If you can't handle the real world sober, you're weak and childish. Life isn't supposed to feel good or wonderous all the time.
Uniroincally have sex, and get a job.

Attached: 7798abd98c70e6216218722730e636d5b3867cabec842f88c555e68450aef1f4.jpg (768x1024, 70K)

Nigga don't you know dats that mud? That dirty sprite? That double cup styrofoam love?

well now that you've arrived we know for sure

holy based

anything that has that slow ambient feel to it

>Cough Syrup with Codeine Abuse, Also Known as Lean and Purple Drank
hm

got my wisdom teeth pulled out and they perscribed me Vicodin even though I'm not in pain, how much should I take to feel good?

soon it won't matter to you at all

Bitch is getting high off Jenkem

Leeeean

instead of being a meme loving retard, i know what it actually is and i'm not going to tell since i don't want it to be any more popular than it already is

remember to kill yourself when you're done blogging

why is there such a high correlation between women who do drugs and women who fuck niggers?

good job