Holy fucking kino

Holy fucking kino

Attached: MV5BMjI5NTUyMjc4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODc3MzA0NzM@._V1_.jpg (1000x1477, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ksitetv.com/doom-patrol/interview-april-bowlby-talks-doom-patrol-titans-connections-more/189022/
dccomics.com/blog/2019/02/27/how-the-doom-patrol-series-connects-with-titans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Rita will never smother you to death on a sleazy hollywood casting couch

Why Live?

Attached: April Bowlby.jpg (800x1202, 71K)

Thos might be the show, or movie, or whatever with the worst fucking CGI that I've ever seen. Hell, fucking YouTube videos have better effects nowadays, holy shit

Where the fuck is beast boy?

Watch more movies/series/youtubevideos you retard.

nah my guy, that's dogshit

on Titans

That dude from x-men?

Never said it wasnt ,but it isnt the worst and if you think the opposite , watch more movies and comeback until then.

It's kind of gay though

Attached: doom-patrol-4.jpg (1000x667, 48K)

Have
Sex

Have sex incel

Such a shame it looks like no season 2.

help

Who even knows what DC is doing, they're fucking retarded.

Im stuck on episode 6. Need to finish it but I love it.

>DUDE GAYS ARE PEOPLE TOO
>DUDE WOMEN OF COLOR ARE STRONG CHARACTERS
>DUDE MEN ARE STUPID
>DUDE BLACK "PEOPLE" ARE STRONG AND SMART
>DUDE TRADITIONAL VALUES MAKE YOU A NAZI
>DUDE DEGENERACY IS OKAY IF IT'S QUIRKY

Yea, fuck this show. Maybe if they didn't pander so had it would've been good. Glad it got canceled.

That streaming app is probably in it's end days. I predict they rush out the second season of Titans and then can the whole thing

is that spic that overacts in literally every single scene shes in still on the show? I got to like episode 4 and couldn't take any more.

Titans was supposed to be crossovering with doom patrol though, like a less shitty arrowverse.

They'll probably fold DC universe into the upcoming streaming service AT&T have planned for all WB content from HBO/Cinemax etc.

Would be surprised if Doom Kino doesn't move over with them.

WB*

Ya BOILING, /pol/yp?

Attached: 1447753799805.png (665x465, 115K)

boiling that a show he doesn't like got cancelled?

Doesn't matter, still getting shit canned. Look at Netflix marvelverse

Are the netflix shows rights running out yet? I don't think anyone cared lately.

Boiling that a show he doesn't like is widely considered the best thing in the entire genre, I guess

>widely considered the best thing in the entire genre
hmmmmm, why is it getting canceled then? lmao

Because AT&T wants its own streaming service with all the capeshit rights there, just like Netflix canned all those marvel tv shows (those were unwatchable even for netflix standards so no one gave a fuck mind you)

>muh AT&T
>muh large plan
Yea, no. It got canceled because it was garbage.

>nahnahnah can't hear you
Have sex

Kys, Daredevil was the only good capeshit show ever created

that's kind of okay though

Titans is better in every way

>muh contradiction

Attached: ad frg.gif (327x251, 731K)

Why the fuck is Cyborg in this, he's literally the most boring character ever with ugly aesthetics and a nothing personality
It's because he's one of the niggers isn't it

Yes. She mellows out ever so slightly nearing the climax though. Or maybe I just got used to the shitty acting.

It's pretty grating either way though.

doubt.jpg

considering its the original fucking xmen what the fuck do you want?

>muh contradiction
I don't see any contradictions...care to point them out for me champ?

>Or maybe I just got used to the shitty acting.
No, she mellows out a lot, I noticed it too. Became almost bearable.

Cyborg is now a founding member of the Justice League,Teen Titans & Doom Patrol all because he's black.

Defective Comics indeed

>what the fuck do you want
To rely on it's creative themes and unique writing without falling back on contrived social issues that happen to be "trendy" and "modern". That would be nice, but apparently that's unreasonable.

>unique writing
You definitively got that in this show though

>Titans was supposed to be crossovering with doom patrol though
not true. They are not in the same universe.

When it's only used as a structure to support the modern Liberal trends I mentioned, that doesn't count for much.

you mean that they are staying true to the comics. wew

are you on fucking crack? the show plays out like it's literally 60 years old. every fucking theme it deals with was boring and overused DECADES ago. the only thing even remotely unexpected was the villain referencing reddit comments, and breaking the 4th wall is hardly novel

Jessica Jones s3 will probably be the last of it before Disney+ launches

>without falling back on contrived social issues that happen to be "trendy" and "modern"
but its just being an adaptation true to its source material
if you ignored those faggy moments / episodes, how would you consider the rest of the show

Are you stupid or something, Doom Patrol was introduced in Titans season 1

They recast Chief but that's about it.

Attached: 1549899396062.jpg (1056x1056, 97K)

>if you ignored those faggy moments / episodes, how would you consider the rest of the show
Fantastic. It would've been a much bigger hit if it didn't try to force hamfisted social issues down the throat of the viewer.

>every fucking theme it deals with was boring and overused DECADES ago.
Yeah girls with 64 personalities becoming 64 different characters were used a lot 60 years ago, most notably in John Ford's "Stop Embarrassing Yourself You Fucking Incel", (1951)

>Are you stupid or something, Doom Patrol was introduced in Titans season 1
not the same doom patrol. The actress playing Rita even said that she doesn't know Beast Boy in this version. It's not part of Titans universe.

link here ksitetv.com/doom-patrol/interview-april-bowlby-talks-doom-patrol-titans-connections-more/189022/

Attached: QqvndwQMAQMAUPAEDAEDAFD4P8BVc1hgdRP0UIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (668x403, 322K)

???

Beast boy is not part of doom Patrol

She's obviously retarded.

They just follow the comic, mostly

more like reddit

No she's right, Titans isn't canon to Doom patrol, DC sucks that bad at making universes

>Cyborg with cheap plastic outfit is somehow a trillion times better than the movie version

How'd they pull it off

It was the best superhero media ever created.

The showrunners talked about it in this interview dccomics.com/blog/2019/02/27/how-the-doom-patrol-series-connects-with-titans .

TL;DR: It's harder to maintain continuity with these shows than with the Arrowverse because Titans and DP aren't filmed in the same place. They're saying it's "the same world but a different continuity". So the same Earth but different timelines.

doom patrol is pretty mediocre
feels like a TV show, just like Good Omens with bad CGI and cheap looking costumes

Should they introduce the tranny character melting the drill dick supervillain next season?

he doesn't even say booyah once

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 1.98M)

JUSTice League Cyborg was just a guy in a mo-cap suit and the film was rushed so a lot of the CGI suffered.

Track jacket Cyborg on the big screen would have been laughed at too if were being honest.

Doom Patrol is high art and way ahead any other super hero media.

which one
doom patrol c. says it twice iirc

Indeed, how is that Swamp Thing show? Does it follow the Moore comic as good as this KINO does with the Morrison one?

I haven't seen the swamp thing yet. Shame they instantly cancelled it. They would have earned a lot more money if they first made the shows available through regular channels instead of forcing people to use some weird US-only buggy mess. Doom Patrol would have been a huge thing here in Europe, but no legal way to watch it here

Attached: Doom Patrol - Unstoppable Force.webm (900x494, 2.77M)

Attached: swamp THING.webm (800x360, 2.93M)

Attached: Doom Patrol - Nazi fucks.webm (1280x702, 2.35M)

Attached: Doom Patrol - What do you know about the underground.webm (1280x702, 2.44M)

lmao that shit blood effect.

>we're fucking cumming man

1. Penny
2. Karen
3. Dr. Harrison
4. Crazy Jane
power gap
10. Hammerhead
11. Silver Tongue
power gap
9999. Baby Doll

Attached: m924ep353wr21.png (930x539, 1.03M)

why do you keep posting this?
this is the only good thing from that garbage show

>Doom Patrol would have been a huge thing here in Europe, but no legal way to watch it here
HBO is airing it here in Spain, their third most popular show after GoT and Chernobyl right now

Well I'm sold, hope they keep making capekino

The greeeeeeeen

it looks written by sassy faggots and fat feminists. the source material is promissing, the cast is solid but the script and production value ooze aids and a dr who vibe.

and everything is so absurd that theres a moment were there are nothing to care about - the characters being annoying doesnt help.

Sounds refreshing compared to Blandvel

based reply

>echoes act 2

IM GONNA SPREAD YOU LIKE THE PLAGUE DADDY

because of these
practical effects can go a long fucking way

>onLY 2 EPISODES OUT
kys

So is Yea Forums pretending to like this show because it's DC?

This girl is so fucking cute bros

Attached: 20190601_185721.jpg (831x630, 311K)

could be, but it isnt. the development of the characters is a joke and the show propose absurd things that are solve in retarded ways and end up, after a while, being inconsequential.

Being objectively good does help too

Its almost like its adapted from a comic book!

Beast Boy was part of the Doom Patrol before becoming a Teen Titan

Turns out good writing beats out effects every time. Who knew?

I will never understand why WB didn't make this a movie instead. They already make bank off the conjuring universe and the DC label would bring in even more people

It's not because he's black. It's because he's MECHA.

He was in Justice League because DC wanted an Iron Man.

He's in Doom Patrol because WB/DC wanted a better known superhero on the team.

DC has a boatload of black heroes but no real Iron Man analogue. Cyborg is black and he's also the most famous mecha hero in DC.

It couldn't work as a movie, there's too much introduction and world building.

Better actor, more character development, and way darker than other version.

> cripple
> daddy issues
> mommy issues
> self esteem issues
> disfigured issues

They wanted this DC streaming service to have some catalog to it so they get paid when it gets merged into the inevitable AT&T backed one. They could have gone the CW way and make teen friendly shows but prestige is worth more for AT&T boomer suits

If you wanted to go full Moore right off the bat then sure but it's a fairly simple Man becomes Monster story in the beginning

I love that movie

I haven't seen it yet and anything else is probably better than what WB already did, cause of course

the comic book is better, more consistent, weirder, darker and with better character development.

this show looks like faggots trying to do an american dr who and it is weird for the sake of it.

amd there are things that dont make sense not even on their own internal logic, like twenty years pass and all the. characters stay the same. its just bad writing, nothing more anothing less.

>it is weird for the sake of it
It's ok not to get it, I'm sure Captain Marvel 2 will come out soon

>Beast Boy was part of the Doom Patrol before becoming a Teen Titan
yeah, but he's not a part of this doom patrol

He's supposed to be Rita and Mento's adopted son in the comics. He gets his powers from her blood... right?

In the show, Rita and Mento aren't together. Takes place years before Teen Titans.

good thing they didn't reuse BB in the doomed-show doom patrol or they might dilute his brand in the other doomed show that they equally doomed by isolating them from any humans and each other

>Better actor
>thor_squinting.jpg

Well I'm glad these shows received universal acclaim from critics and audiences, they'll be probably picked up in the AT&T streaming service

that would be the day considering they want the CW audience