Daenerys Targaryen

Why couldn’t she just have found the little house with the red door and avoided all of this?

Attached: 633B6190-821E-4592-99BA-581F61E028ED.jpg (1078x1078, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3POYx6IeeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why couldn't she rule

Attached: download (2).jpg (228x221, 10K)

the lesson of all this is don't help jon.

lord commander mormont is dead. mance is dead. stannis is dead.

house with the red door is in dorne. lemons dont grow in braavos' climate. dany was told she was in braavos so nobody would find out that the dornish were harbouring her.

What the hell is the moral of her story? “No matter how hard you might try, genetics will always fuck you over?”

>“I wanted Daenerys to be there. I wanted to show her as we saw her in the beginning: young, naïve, childlike, open, and full of love and hope. I wanted so much for that to be the last memory of her,”

:(

I hope she found peace lads

Attached: 40ABEA42-0B85-408D-B50F-E5E7EFA7505B.jpg (1241x1489, 232K)

After Drogo died she could have just pawned off the eggs and lived in wealth in the free cities for the rest of her life.

>only had to show up for a few weeks
>was in the best season
>got to fondle the two cutest women on got
>got a badass death
was viserys the real winner here?

Attached: roxanne_mckee_sexy_in_game_of_thrones_got_nude_3_2023744336.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

SHE HASN'T HAD FUCKING HAPPINESS IN HER LIFE SINCE SEASON 1 GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

SHES DONE NOTHING BUT SELFLESSLY GIVE HERSELF TO THE WORLD, SACRIFICE HERSELF FOR THE INNOCENT, TO GET REWARDED WITH THE WORST CHARACTER ASSASSINATION EVER GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

FUCK WESTEROS, FUCK JON, FUCK THE NORTH, FUCK CERSEI, SHE SHOUDLVE LET THE NIGHT KING KILL EVERYONE

FUCK DAN WEISS FUCK DAVID BENIOFF FUCK GEORGE MARTIN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 89K)

so what did her dreads smell like?

Attached: 1559973234304.jpg (312x312, 54K)

I get what Martin is going for but I’m mystified as to what she meant to D&D and the themes of the character. Despite some prominent foreshadowing, there was no development to her becoming a monster. At least the book version, she has nightmares and people trying to cloud her mind and shit.

Fuck Jews, Fuck Jannies and Fuck Jon Snow

Attached: 1558752925159.jpg (750x784, 97K)

Actually the rich houses in braavos had personal gardens with lemons etc. She grew up in braavos but the dornish sent her money , it's just foreshadowing for the dornish being targ loyalists

She didn't do anything wrong but trust manlets.

That's fatties real message.

>Daenerys! Don't do anything foolish! Even if I die, you can't forget why you came here! You said it yourself, you're not here to be queen of the ashes! Remember that you want to show this land that you're better than people like Cersei! Don't allow yourself to become the very thing that you want to destroy!

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 21_courtesy_of_hbo.jpg (1200x680, 85K)

cringe and bluepilled

AHEM.... I JUST WANTED TO SAY
FUCK BRAN
FUCK THE NIGHT KING
FUCK SANSA
FUCK PEASANTS
FUCK KINGS LANDING
FUCK GAME OF THRONES
FUCK JANNIES
AND FUCK D&D

Attached: fjanny.png (352x347, 93K)

>rolls into your heart

Attached: danyroll.webm (640x742, 969K)

this is so SAD

based, i'm 6'6 myself and emilia clarke begged me to fuck her hundreds of times during filming. i was a little busy at the time but i got around to it. i gotta say when i saw tyrion i near pissed my huge pants because i'm 6'6 and used to looking down, but man

Nigga fuck you and your off by one digits

Oh yeah, and fuck the king

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x301, 24K)

>be strong
>be fair
>be good

A more important question is who braided this, her hairdresser died

>watched kings landing burn
>supported dany even more

Anyone else get this feeling?

Well obviously she was gonna be mad cause she knew she was about to die. The real question is what was jon's problem for not saying anything after she said "let it be fear", or what was the North's problem after she went out of her way to help defeat the dead, to no thanks at all, or all the other people who either betrayed her or let her down

>themes
>development
D&D do not understand writing and story telling. Martin is pretty good imo, so when they were adapting his work it was not as obvious how unskilled they are.

Well yeah she gave them like 10 chances to surrender, and even offered a truce at one point out of sheer mercy, and they repayed her with treachery or betrayal every time, even despite her saving all their asses from the dead. Even though what she did was out of character and overboard, it's not different than what most historical conquerors would do. And realistically those people would've overthrown cersei at that point and them not doing so makes them complete bootlicker degenerate cucks

I guess that is equally on them as it is GRRM, any logical person would assume he could finish two books in a decade. They never agreed to making up their own shit. Still, they could have tried stretching things out another three seasons instead of making two short seasons. Fuck them.

>I did what I thought was right and I got murdered for it

I'm even more fucking pissed now, Jon Snow is the best person who should empathize with Dany and try and talk her out of World Conquest and ruling through fear and Tyranny. He got killed for his views too!

Attached: 18-kit-harington-gunpowder.w700.h700 (1).jpg (597x597, 111K)

Ash, lemons, and Lannister tears.

Attached: stay home.jpg (868x870, 108K)

>fuckin' luv emilia
>fuckin' luv getting piss drunk
>fuckin' luv being jon snow
>'hate that slag rose
>'hate critic fooks
>fuckin' hate that thrones is ova

Attached: angry jon snow.jpg (711x862, 386K)

Burning King's Landing was valid, they rejected surrender and only after being totally destroyed did they offer terms.

You don't get to surrender with terms AFTER the enemy tore down your walls and obliterated your armies.

Because she didn't come from George's favorite House and isn't George's self-insert like Sam or Tyrion

They rushed through his existing books to get it over with, after lobbying to be able to do the show in the first place. They suck dick

his character got fucked even worse than Dany's

Why fuck bran? Bran knew that she'd find true glory in battle and wiping out kings landing would be a good thing, it was Jon who fucked it all up

Yeah, at least she got to touch and claim the Iron Throne, even if it were just for a minute. He got nothing. Lost both of his waifus and betrayed by his own family.

>themes
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: benioff on themes.png (260x194, 14K)

GODDAMNIT

This picture and pic related makes me feel depressed every time I look at it. Back when it was just her and her dragons, young and hopeful. Sailing to Westeros was a mistake.

Attached: 38818.jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

fuck that little cunt, he did nothing at all and then took her throne

Eh, she's coming back anyway, I don't think he saw Jon killing her he just took an opportunity when it came

Bran sees everything bro

>lemon trees
>Braavos
It didn’t exist

>why do you think I came all this way
>you were exactly where you were supposed to be
>lol Sam tell Jon now, he needs to know
>we need you Jaime, honest
That fucker knew and orchestrated everything

He needed her to become what she needed to be, she'll be resurrected and he'll explain it more, but she never would realize her destiny without Bran's push into madness

dont cry because it ended smile because it happened

Attached: eeee.jpg (927x960, 106K)

What's her destiny then? To be the Lelouch of ASOIAF?

>ywn be the one to comfort her after she read the script and realized what those hacks did to Dany
It hurts, why does it hurt?

She'll come back and drive fear into the hearts of the powerful all over the world

>Year 2024
>After the Empire of Ash prequel
>In seas west of Westeros, the stark ship with Arya are caught in a heavy storm
>Boat is rocking back and forth violently until Arya is tossed out of the boat
>Arya woke up in a sandy beach, confused and asking herself where is she
>Westeros, the Wall
>Bran and Sansa greets the Lord Commander Snow, reunites and hugs both of them (Bran is still Bran)
>Lots of catching up to do
>A raven came to King’s Landing, reporting of many Lord of Light worshippers started appearing
>In King’s Landing, Tyrion is investigating why there are a lot of these worshippers
>In Volantis, the Temple of the Lord of Light, Kinvara walks inside the inner sanctum and greats the new leader
>After their meeting, Drogon appears outside the temple, with two more baby dragons
>The leader emerges out of the temple and all worshippers bow before and chanting the word “Fire and Blood”
>Game of thrones Book 2, the new season begins April 2024
>Extra scene, in the forest outside of Winterfell, a man emerges, with some northerners
>That man is wearing the burning stag and yelled “I will take mine by right!”

Why is she so beautiful when she cries?

Attached: emilia crying webm.webm (800x578, 2.55M)

I don't know but it makes me want to give her a hug

She would make the perfect mother to my children... sigh, maybe in another life

Attached: 7f07c2b18f1cac14922820eeec82f0a7.jpg (750x885, 77K)

They adapted the books so they could do the Red Wedding and once they hit that beat, the show peaked. While riding the high off the success of the first four seasons, Dabid realized the story wasn't even half-over yet and were forced to put more effort into writing a show they were losing interest in. Once it became clear that the Fatman wasn't going to release the books, D&D just took the cliffnotes and filled in the blanks with their fanfiction, knowing the mornies weren't going to really care as long as they got to see dragons and epic battles on screen. By season 7 these guys were checked out. They wanted to wrap the show up in the quickest, most efficient way possible with the characters they had. You think they wanted to devote time to introducing new characters like fAegon and delving into the political drama of Dorne or building this intricate portrait of the dark, twisted mind of Euron Greyjoy and his plans for global conquest.

These are the same dudes who said "themes are for eighth-grade book reports". They don't give a shit; the numbers for this last season were insane and that's all they care about. Their focus is on Nu Wars now.

Attached: 4989435.png (362x520, 228K)

im not giving up hope

The house with the red door is a false memory. She only remembers it from her dreams, but has convinced herself that it must have been in Braavos since that's where she spent her childhood.

Also, Targs have the gift of prophetic dreams, and whenever the dream is mentioned in the books, either there's dead people in it or when she wakes up, someone close to her just died. So it's obviously a symbol for death, that she will only find happiness in death.

Lemon tree is a symbol for Sansa who grew fond of lemon cakes and it is her blabbermouth that guarantees Dany's death.

>themes are for eighth-grade book reports
Based

>you will never be the red priest that brings her back to life

you just know he's going to have a cheeky sniff

Its because Dany was a good selfless heroine who really always just wanted to be a tradwife that her character got ruined.

Stannis in his spergishly heroic devotion to duty was the same way...

Glownaggers want women to be selfish cunts, the most popular characrter with women could not be someone who is actually a good example.

Its almost good that the ending got butchered so bad that her fans don't accept it. They will remember her as she was.

Attached: landscape-1431035557-hbz-khaleesi-hair-01.jpg (480x240, 16K)

>be woman
>trust manlet
>Bring an army of literal savage rapist invaders and robot shitskin eunuchs to burn down cities and LARP as Aegon, the REAL targ conquerer
>go insane
>die
based and redpilled, dare i say

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1559159109714.png (716x927, 740K)

>bring a army of savages and rapists

Funny how everyone will mention this but give Jon Snow and his army of rapist, savage, cannibal, wildlings a pass.

And will die a scapegoated, nameless bastard at the wall

we dont deserve her

Attached: 9FAB58A5-7C53-4F71-8FB2-24378DEE1B75.jpg (1184x808, 192K)

Attached: ecgemilia.webm (626x480, 2.13M)

I swear he was too likeable for the first few episodes and then they told him to be more of an asshole to fit the script, because he was perfectly fine for his first few episodes.

she's too cute to be left alive

Attached: cuddle.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Because George is a neckbeard libcuck. Do you think he will let the Aryans win?

He literally said he'd allow his sister to be raped by 40000 men and their horses in the first episode

have sex

>wanting female rulers

Attached: 4L_rjDvQK5C.png (338x338, 29K)

Sulphur,smoke and ashes

Goddamn waifufags making zlash tee vee the cancer it is.
Everyone hated her, but they made her vulnerable for a single episode and INSTANTLY everyone’s running around screaming PROTEC PROTEC. No spine, no backbone left here. You are all false black knights

>but they made her vulnerable for a single episode
Eastwatch, Beyond The Wall, The Dragon & The Wolf, A Knight of The Seven Kingdoms, The Long Night, The Last of The Starks, The Bells and The Iron Throne all had her display vulnerability, mostly to Jon.

Attached: 9h5qmq0p9fz21.jpg (1280x853, 124K)

It's funny he sneers at this and then puts in the scene with Drogon burning the throne

Based, fuck that uppity carpetbagger wannabe Abe Lincoln feminist bitch. Nothing of value was lost.

>carpetbagger
did you even watch the show

Well shit, I’m fucked

like dread

she cute

Attached: mebeforeyou.webm (854x480, 2.53M)

Very, very cute!

Attached: 1559397619577.jpg (1500x1125, 150K)

And smol

Attached: 1559612352802.webm (410x720, 668K)

Danime

Attached: 1557939497260.jpg (445x468, 57K)

fuckin' simple as

Attached: smol.png (1050x802, 595K)

The cutest!

Attached: script.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

AThis is what she wants in the books, but in tv show character assassination of Faenerys started in season 2 already, D&D have no fucking clue about this character, fucking morons.

Attached: 1558987298853.jpg (720x679, 224K)

GRRM barely knows what to do with her, she's been fucking around in the desert for 5 books

so cute

Attached: cuteinterview.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

trystf

she a cute

Attached: 28.jpg (2000x3000, 734K)

very

Attached: playingtoys.webm (640x360, 2.44M)

He knows she's got to be the "fire", as destructive as the others, a terrifying villain at the end. He doesn't know how to get there.

Sucking Daarios dick sure made her happy. Read a book faggot.

very cute

Attached: green.webm (1000x563, 2.55M)

>ywn be brutally molested by crazy demanding auntie Emilia

Attached: Emilia molests.webm (1464x804, 3M)

Is it me, or does Paul Bettany have a barely contained fury most of the time? He constantly looks sick of putting up with other people's shit.

Ygritte is dead too. Even after she explained to him that they had to look after each other because they were all the other had. He’s a monster

>this will never be you

Attached: Screenshot (349).png (1366x768, 712K)

What a douche. Maybe don’t have the story slavishly follow some preset theme, but don’t dismiss the idea of having the sum of your work have some sort of larger meaning. It’s literal capeshit if it’s just cool action for the sake of cool action, with some supernatural stuff in between

she violent

Attached: smack.webm (1690x804, 2.98M)

Besides the unsullied, who would've supported her after all that murder and pillage to the crown?? Ruling by fear necer ends well, she knew it and turned into exactly what she hated

She literally told Daenerys to Burn them before she died

Attached: 100% pure aryan.jpg (758x1024, 64K)

Seriously. Everyone is trying to tell her to remember her she is, and to embrace fire and blood. Mereen being a total failure will make her learn all the wrong lessons. She tried the building a new society after conquest approach, but that didn’t work so fuck it just burn your enemies until they stop. I can’t wait to see what influence Victarion will have on her.

It’s foreshadowing the sea lord of Braavos witnessing the marriage pact as well

That's what happens when you are a 10/10 kino actor that keeps getting offered capeshit

So the Song of Ice and Fire is generic trope good vs evil and "war is bad" meme?? GRRM was saying that ASOIAF is different than LOTR because its not good vs evil trophe, so what he is going with the muh ICE bad (White Walkers) muh Fire bad (Daenerys). This is fucking creatively bankrupt just like the final season. I dont buy it.

Attached: Dany relief iron throne.webm (820x1080, 2.65M)

Attached: sneaky.webm (1180x662, 2.52M)

Why couldn’t I have gotten Emilia’s smelly socks as a souvenir. It’s not fair.

Attached: 7BFC406B-1A30-492F-8A0A-8D49520DE6F2.jpg (750x799, 253K)

all her stuff from MBY is up for sale

Damn any smelly Dany socks?

Inexplicably cute!

Attached: 1559499796486.jpg (1920x1920, 1.79M)

This webm fucked me up...

no but there was all the dresses

Attached: bitchin badass.webm (1000x750, 695K)

What does she mean by dragon, a green pillow?

>What does she mean by dragon

She wanted to take Viserys home.

Attached: 1559718011795.jpg (768x770, 68K)

Too big for her L O N D O N house

youtube.com/watch?v=-3POYx6IeeI

Attached: 1557089820858.jpg (1693x951, 456K)

at no point did she demonstrate any capability of actually "ruling." She had loyal people who did her bidding, but she knew nothing of politics, economics, infrastructure, or forming strategies. She let her emotions rule her.

Thread reminder: Emilia craves and seeks out Hollywood chad cock. Emiliafags will whiteknight and defend her in a misplaced act of affection; it stems from the sad truth that they lack real intimacy in their lives. They're massive faggots, no doubt... but I pity them.

Attached: 20190606_200939.jpg (1070x1440, 619K)

>"A-user.. I really like you.. a-and.. um.. would y-you like to go on a date?"

Attached: 15593163726061.jpg (350x350, 49K)

Attached: 1558871013638.png (1598x899, 1.31M)

Pasta!

Attached: pasta.webm (800x450, 2.83M)

You know its a wig

Most feminists get their kicks emasculating wimpy feminist men and fucking masculine misogynists

And firendly reminder to you, that you are *factually* wrong, she doesnt even living in Hollywood, she rent her house, she hangs out with her non celebrity friends from school days... So u can SEETHE even more right now
>“I ain’t got me no celebrity friends. My squad? They don’t let me get away with anything. There’s not a lot of actors I relate to.”

Attached: 1559956921622.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

She is perfect

I'm talking in universe, she has her hair down after Missandei died but the next day it's fully braided again

Go back to /pol/, newfag. We don't want you here.

Attached: 1559344183583.png (759x653, 951K)

Cope harder gayboy

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 224K)

Go back to freefolk

yeah and it's not even just feminists. women in general always have at least one of each on the fishing hook.

no, its "if you kill hundreds of people, you will either 1) get depressed and guilty and stop going it, 2) get depressed and guilty but keep doing it until you develop a mental illness/breakdown, or 3) learn to enjoy it and become evil

catherine the great did some good shit

damn u can see in the indian in her

Attached: 1559965592278.gif (474x396, 3.05M)

Emilia is the opposite of today feminism. She is everything that every woman should be, even the conservative ego heavy whores.

Attached: 1559102365983.jpg (1996x3000, 3.47M)

ayo tranny

Attached: 1559527432694.jpg (738x669, 278K)

>implying Plebbit isn't the epitome of all this alt-right neo boomer shit

Attached: 1558808365127.png (640x608, 401K)

The moral is "being feared is not the same as being respected"

Be humble, sit down. I was posting on chan before you were born probably u newfag plebbit retard.

Attached: 1559826887410.jpg (773x571, 54K)

well, no. but continue having your thread i don't care.

she very very cute

Attached: Screenshot (375).png (1366x768, 842K)

>I was posting on chan before you were born
this is statistically possible

Attached: 91f.jpg (550x366, 60K)

she's feminine and Christpilled

Attached: christpilled.jpg (1296x1754, 273K)

We will never know about the Daenerys faith because GRRM don't give a shit, and he is now working on some crap video game, fuck him and his books.

Attached: emilia worried.webm (900x690, 2.92M)

post more worried Emilias

Attached: worried.webm (956x720, 2.42M)