tmz.com/2016/10/26/mark-harmon-dog-bites-crew-member-ncis/
youtu.be/ua3NTWlXOoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based, fuck harmon

what happened

did a nigger do this?

What happened?

the niggrest

Attached: 732_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 356K)

Exxxplain

I don't see the problem.

>throwing Dan under the bus when her fucked up goth ass probably wanted to be chocked or slapped around or whatever damaged goth girl bullshit she's into

had a goth girl try to #metoo me over this kind of shit 15 years after the fact and most of it was her idea at the time.

>On Friday, Perrette posted pictures of an individual -- who she claims was her crew member on "NCIS" -- with a bruised eye and stitches.
>Although Perrette did not share when the alleged assault happened, last May The Wrap reported that in 2016 a crew member was bitten by Harmon's dog, which ultimately required stitches. According to the outlet, citing sources, the actress "objected when the dog was allowed to return" to set following the incident and "the tension between the two stars" became "bad."
Apparently Harmon sicks his dogs on coworkers

Attached: c43fa5b0ffd291b1_ncis_cast_800x1000_markharmon[1].jpg (425x531, 31K)

What a time bomb

>Mark Harmon
>Him attacking me
>Posts crew member who got bit by Harmon's dog because he played too rough with it
Oh, she's one of those mentally I'll shit stirrers. Into the trash she goes.

Did Harmon pay for the damages or compensate? If he didn't then fuck that guy.

Oh. That's quite a bit different to how the tweets made it sound.

I thought he was beating his employees.

So his fucking dog bit someone? That's it? The tweets made it seem like he hurt her himself.

nobody cares

youtube.com/watch?v=JD6lN9FEHao

How'd you survive?

Dan Harmon is a fucking cunt and should be fired from CSI

yea the dog punched that guy in the eye

Crew member was attacked by dog.
She wanted to prevent that from happening again.
Was then assaulted by Harmon.
Reading comprehension.

You’re thinking of LT dan

Based Gibbs

Liked Mark Harmon in Summer School

It was a pitbull predictable lmao

Attached: 1559848391038.jpg (868x540, 125K)

No she fucking wasn't, you literal retard.

True story

Mark, pls.

Based Harmon releasing the hounds on the peasant class

>crew member who got bit by Harmon's dog because he played too rough with it
Hello, where is proofs?

Women are literally more disposable and subhuman than pibbles

>Reading comprehension

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I'm kind of bummed out about this

Attached: lh8xiihZ4g1qd0k5w.jpg (500x281, 23K)

tmz.com/#!2016/10/26/mark-harmon-dog-bites-crew-member-ncis/
>We're told a week ago one of the crew members was roughhousing with Dave ... something he did a lot, when the pooch became scared and attacked.
Hello, what is Google? Being spoonfed is for children.

I always knew Harmon seemed pretty based

>implying
The creator of this show left over a decade ago over disagreements with Mark Harmon. It remained on the air. This is essential boomercore, it's not going anywhere.

Reminder that Pauley Perette and her best friend were kidnapped and anally raped by her ex husband

>its another episode of people throwing out criminal allegations without ever filing a police report

Attached: 1555208346317.jpg (320x320, 10K)

why are dog owners such terrible human beings

Wow that tweet was intentionally misleading. She is dishonest and not to be trusted

Women.

What's with this girl's amnesia? She suddenly remembers the guy she worked with for a decade is a violent thug, she suddenly remembers she was raped when she was 15, she suddenly remembers her ex husband rapes her friends, she suddenly remembers that a homeless guy beat the shit out of her for no reason

Attached: 112430_0473b.jpg (1024x683, 218K)

She wasn't, obviously since women are liars, but that's what she's claiming.

What will boomers do now that their favourite scooby doo mystery knock off is getting shitcanned?
Seriously though fuck all these shows and every single cast and crew member involved with them. I'd happily feed them all to dogs.

She turned 50. Typical California cunt going through a mid-life crisis. She'll blame everybody for anything.

the worst type of chick. the worst.

She’s a pathetic psycho who faked a stalker for attention.

>another season
This show is still on?! Who the fuck still watches this shit? The first 2 or 3 seasons were ok, but then the creator left and this shit became a weird combination of Mossad and NSA propaganda combined with leddit meme references.

Wow it's almost as though some people repress traumatic memories, and remembering a event can recall another of a similar context

Damn, what a scumbag. Too bad she tried to paint it like she was physically assaulted by him.

Is there a term for this thing where a woman says she was always disgusted/frightened of a guy but there's 10,000 pics taken over the course of years of her hanging off of him?

Attached: Pauley-Perrette-Nightmares-About-Mark-Harmon-02.jpg (213x300, 24K)

dogs bite people sometimes, its not a big deal

I think it's called protesting too much.

gold digging whore

She definitely has mental problems. Wouldn't be surprised if those are all lies.

*blocks your path*
I heard you shitlords don't #BelieveWomen

Attached: efe0402ef033ef55b532653b9c6da680.png (500x750, 229K)

It failed to mention that the crewmember was being rough with the dog and scared it.

so this is what Gary Johnson's been up to?

>Wow it's almost as though some people repress traumatic memories, and remembering a event can recall another of a similar context

Attached: 1558294410256.png (644x800, 10K)

>THIS is a 10/10 Aryan specimen according to white people

I don't take the word of anybody at face value, especially not a celebrity of any grade. They lie for a fucking living.

Disappeared her

am i supposed to be impressed by all that flab or just the fact shes not 300 pounds

would fuck desu

lying cunt
feminist

All things aside, how the fuck is she 50? What a milf. I still would, even though she might say it was rape afterwards.

Someone dig up the homeless assault tweet. It’s so unaware and patronizing its disgusting

Those pits are godawful

In case no one does, what's the quick rundown?

She was in a previous absusive relationship. What do you expect.

Deceitful roastie.

It's a legal obligation in most civilised country to euthanize the dog when this happend

Unironically boomers watch it

>She was in a previous absusive relationship.
Was she? Suddenly I'm not so sure.

that's when it mauls people

I seriously can't believe she is 50. Would smash repeatedly.

She is still a lying cunt tough

Only if the bite was unprovoked. That crewmember was provoking the fuck out of the dog.

>she remembered 15 years later that she didn't get her way once in a previous relationship and now calls it abuse
>this entitles her to lie about current situations

We can't just kill her user, she's part of the show.

No, she wasn't.

>she
Christ, learn to read what happened. She's not even the who the dog bit.

even my mom doesnt watch ncis anymore
the fuck you niggas doin

What's the point of this picture then

Attached: ivPaUFpY_400x400.jpg (266x266, 10K)

idk is this picture for ants?

I thought that was Arya Stark

lrn2link
tmz.com/2016/10/26/mark-harmon-dog-bites-crew-member-ncis/

mark harmon is based end of story

50 year old cool wine aunts are actually unstable people, who knew

my mother is a 58 year old cool wine aunt. god it was hell growing up with here. my dad split up with her finally and we havent spoken in over 3 years

Harmon sounds pretty cool I’m a new fan

>cool wine aunt
>has kid
no

If you’re close enough to the dog to get bitten on the eye then you don’t get to complain about the bite.

>works part time at a liquor store
>totally inattentive to me and my brother
>all of her friends are half her age
>air force dad away a lot
>literally the second he is out of town or flying late she has 6 of her 20 something friends over
>they blast country music and take jello shots
>she comes down drunk and embarrasses me and my brother in front of all of our friends all the time
>she talks to all of my younger cousins about sex and her tattoos and shit
yep

>
>all these apes defending the dog owning subhuman
all pet dog owners should be gassed without any exception.

It's possible for a "cool wine aunt" to wish she was a bona fide cool wine aunt and assume that role while totally ignoring her children.

Most are not.

your mother raised a dumb fuck.

I thought you guys wanted a big tiddy goth gf

oh I forgot the yearly all inclusive vacations to mexico and dominican republic with her boomer wine aunt friends, complete with pictures of her flirting with the black resort staff

dog should be killed
lying whore fired, possibly sued
harmon ordered to pay for medical expenses for coworker
ncis cancelled

More likely youre just a memeing queer zoomer piece of shit.

I thought only ni99ers sick their dogs on people?

well I do spend my spare time browsing Yea Forums so you might have a point but please explain. is it because I made a typo? or is it because youre a brainlet who thinks cool wine aunt cant have kids of her own?

who hurt you

that wasn't me and I was born in 1992

is she the result of a genetic experiment and how did she live to 50

that dumb bitch played that card for 25 years too long, she's also huge like a tranny.

cool wine aunts dont have kids you fucking retard. Thats why they are aunts, not mothers

oh and of course burning incense, playing with tarot cards and smoking a pack a day. de maurier.

I hope youve all enjoyed my blog post

you can say nigger here

>brainlet
>cool wine aunt
shut the fuck up you little faggot

>mothers cant be aunts

Attached: 1559918547863.png (723x563, 121K)

Your mother is a whore with a fat arse

its a seething discord tranny

yesh when they're 14 not 53

nah shes skin and bones on account of the cigarettes. she also has skin wrinkled far beyond her years from all the time spent in mexico flirting with the pool boys

just stop

How does it feel to know that your own mother ushered your male cousins into manhood?

Faggot janny banned me for saying Nigger

It's actually the kill yourself faggot scum poster.

probably not. only the girls think shes cool, all of my male cousins think shes an annoying drunk

The show should have ended when /ourguy/ DiNozzo left

Shouldn't you be mad at your father for being a cuckold?

It depends if the discord tranny mod is on. Which is has been all day.

Nah he was away a lot. He divorced her and is banging his much hotter high school gf that he reconnected with. She left her husband for him.

> dog bit him *in the face*
riiiiiight

post qt ziva

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-04-30-at-15.13.31.png (959x706, 256K)

also my dad cheated on her when I was 10 with some slutty thot unironically named Cindy but they got back together. I have no solid evidence that my mother ever cheated on him but its probable.

She looks like my sister and I fucking hate my sister.

So both your parents are human garbage

Attached: cote_de_pablo_lingerie_9b3b40b795ff024df37b40759ae64187c9192df0.jpg (1165x1600, 185K)

nah dads pretty fucking based desu

most people cheat, sorry if that bursts your perfect suburban childhood bubble user

Fuck you, he's agood boy. It say so right there

Attached: 20170626_215435.jpg (912x1632, 195K)

>most people cheat
thats not right child

does his bandana say "refugees welcome"?

oh you sweet summer child

just because you only know trash people doesn't mean its the norm

Based Harmon

Half of all marriages end in divorce. The other half stay together because they fuck other people. Your parents are not saints. Your idyllic middle class suburban childhood was a sham. Grow up.

Chad O’Donnell and Based Ladies Love Cool James don’t act like this.

Attached: F295BE7B-7BA3-40B2-B3EE-60ED41125F50.jpg (376x468, 45K)

Attached: carlos-ponce-mark-harmon-ziva-david-ncis-stars-ncis-E71727b7561ec45576c2c878ba657f435.jpg (998x1500, 146K)

A thief will claim everyone steals

This. Dogs are the most plebian of pets. Loud, filthy, stupid, aggressive. And people who insist on taking their dogs with them everywhere are the absolute fucking worst, the kind of faggots who can't even go grocery shopping without an emotional crutch.

Attached: 1510758315981.jpg (616x478, 44K)

Attached: Cote-de-Pablo-Feet-1435785.jpg (1677x1833, 395K)

>Nah he was away a lot. He divorced her and is banging his much hotter high school gf that he reconnected with. She left her husband for him.
I also know the feeling of having an absentee Chad-dad who I inherited absolutely 0 Chadditude from

Attached: Cote-De-Pablo-Imgur.jpg (1500x2000, 684K)

Fuck off leftypol

Pretty much actually

I'm 35 kiddo.

Most people have stolen at some point in their lives. Whether it was a candy bar or a friend's toy when they were young or whether it was five, ten, or twenty bucks from their dad's wallet, or whether it was hopping over the turnstile at the subway station. Everybody steals and everybody cheats.

Attached: Cote-De-Pablo-Hot-in-Black.jpg (886x1200, 205K)

he at least gives me money so thats positive

Attached: Cote-cote-de-pablo-1179947_771_1011.jpg (771x1011, 242K)

>t. thief

Attached: CP_Cote_dePablo_124.jpg (1945x2592, 1.9M)

Average everyday milotoast woman?

Most importantly everybody lies. Especially to themselves.

>. Your idyllic middle class suburban childhood was a sham. Grow up.
you seem obsessed with this idea. dud you have a bad family/home life growing up user? it seems like you really feel you missed out on something.

I attempted to steal a candy bar when I was a child and was caught before I could. Haven't tried to steal anything since, and I've never cheated on any of my gfs. You're just a scumbag

Attached: cote-de-pablo-young.jpg (1224x1600, 138K)

Typical

are you black?

Attached: Cote-De-Pablo-HOt-Pictures.jpg (886x1200, 191K)

>her dad cucking himself

Seems fair to me. I'd hesitate with the dog part, but it's a pit so that's probably for the best

Attached: CSY_64.jpg (2037x3000, 603K)

nah lived in a nice neighbourhood in a nice community. but i still remember my friends across the road having an abusive dad. i still remember some of my friends were only there during the summer because their parents were divorced and that was when they spent the most time at their dads. i still remember seeing police cruisers in neighbours driveways occasionally, responding to domestic disputes. and I remember my dad cheating and living at the base for a few weeks.

you live in a bubble dude. your family isnt perfect, not even if they pretend to be.

>this thread

fuck dog people. Seriously.

Attached: washingtonflyer2013_012.jpg (996x1507, 772K)

so you are a thief, you just got caught. wow you sure disproved my point huh

Attached: 1522215239883.jpg (645x729, 59K)

>moments before Mark Harmon viciously attacks Pauley Perrette for touching his dog against his wishes

Attached: 1525174646118.png (721x462, 534K)

I love doggos but if your dog chimps out and attacks someone you should be held 100% responsible as if you did it yourself. The dog should likely be put down as well. Only defense of this is if someone was intentionally provoking the dog, not simply playing around with him

youtu.be/ua3NTWlXOoQ

like 90% of these are not niggers

Based Harmon. Should sicked his dog on the bitch.

Attached: b9757510e87f75b1c359c254cd925a56.jpg (500x333, 22K)

>I've never cheated on any of my gfs
Wait until you're married for 20 years and you age like a fine wine but your wife dries up like a prune.

Attached: $_57.jpg (1201x1600, 174K)

based

that's when you leave, not cheat

>you live in a bubble dude. your family isnt perfect, not even if they pretend to be.
you're still harping on the same shit kiddo. I don't have any delusions about my family or life but you're justembarrassing yourself. kids like you shouldn't be handing out advice or pretending they were have a clue about the world

Easier said than done. Most men would prefer to try having something on the side without getting caught then forfeit half of their pay and half of their retirement fund.

that's nothing to do with your mother fucking the neighbor user.

oh fuck i remember, there was more than one episode with both of them that involved dogs.

like she wanted to keep a dog from a crime scene, but he told her no, and at the end she found the dog a home? idr the details.

and in another episode, I do remember Gibs saying, in reference to a pit bull, that the owner makes the dog bad or good, or something along those lines.

>kiddo
this is how everyone knows youre a know nothing teenage faggot with rose tinted glasses

I dunno man, if a dog manages to bite you in the face there was something weird going on at the time. you should never stick your face into the mouth of a dog anyway, I'd be hesitant to do that to any dog even if I knew it for a decade. you never know how they're gonna react to stuff they're not used to, especially if they're not well-socialized

>ywn get down on all fours and lick her boots like a dog
Why even live?

Attached: 698b9eb09b893cda028fd5b51e368787.jpg (1280x1707, 115K)

behaviour is genetic and clusters. that you lived in cheat-central just means you got bad genes. sorry.

Attached: 3e670c19d9e348bbca3cd010edd91586-d4lxffi.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Would nut in that slut 'til the skin came off my dick.

she looks like the type of gal that goes to work without panties

The amount of willful ignorance in this thread is absolutely staggering. The vast majority of people fucking suck, your sucky parents included lmao

that's Jessica A.

No, im just twice your age. you got called out and can't deal with it. if your family is such human garbage try to be better and stop projecting their failings on everyone else.

totally false, get your head out of your ass lol

She looks like she takes the whole knot

Found her never attractive in my early teens, now she's looks gorgeous to me (28)

the owner should warn people to stay away if they are unsure of how it will react or socialize it more and in gradual steps.

lol you are going to have the shock of your life one of these days m8, cant wait until your wife cheats on you

t. creationist

>lol
opinions discarded

>she's fucking 50 years old

LMAO

Alba you mean? Thanks, knew it was someone different just didnt know who

Attached: 08b33d402adf54f82bc1c8ec8fb3387a.jpg (650x1182, 117K)

>50 year old white woman looks like this
fucking hell what kind of black magic did she perform to achieve this?

Creationism would lend itself to the idea that behaviour is purely genetic. People with half a brain know that, by and large, your environment shapes who you are and guides your behaviour.

>lol

Attached: 293648.jpg (1200x1200, 267K)

Attached: 62b61ac6b5750cc81b1163e886d07828.jpg (650x975, 71K)

Nah, if I know I can't beat the everliving shit out of something I won't show my face into it

>black magic
pan cake makeup

Fuck toxic assholes that can't control their dog then continue their careless ways and the retards who defend them. Glad he got knocked tf out

Attached: 125-best-images-about-cote-de-pablo-on-pinterest-ziva__aHR0cHM6Ly9zLW1lZGlhLWNhY2hlLWFrMC5waW5pbWcuY (640x1136, 81K)

Yea Forums has degenerated from "tfw no gf ;_;" circle jerk to full blowb "all women are whores!!!" inceldom.

Attached: cote-de-pablo-03.jpg (520x798, 29K)

This. Dogs are for normies.

Attached: Ziva-David-Wallpaper-ziva-david-25966393-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

kek

What, need source and details

No wonder they gave birth to a human garbage who now spends his time whining about his mom on random Yea Forums threads. I guess his health insurance doesn't cover therapy, lmao

Attached: Latino-Future-Magazine-cote-de-pablo-7071813-1921-2560.jpg (1921x2560, 762K)

Sure. Just less than genes do. Nice backpedal btw.

away slattern we #PreferCock thank you very much

>inceldom
reddit nigger tourist

behaviour clusters for the exact same reason that it isnt genetic; people can be predisposed to certain dispositions and might be slightly angrier or more melancholic or more agreeable than the next person but your environment shapes you you absolute fucking brainlet

Based ex-husband

what kind of dog?
cause it if it aint PIT it aint SHIT

Attached: pit.jpg (640x900, 59K)

>environment shapes 1% so the 99% genes doesn't matter
cope

>can't even link

Raised a dry smile.

Attached: the laughing cavalier.jpg (517x640, 289K)

what a cute doggo. I would be totally fine with leaving this good boy alone with a small child

Imagine unironically believing that, in the year 2019, you will actually find an attractive, wholesome woman who will never, ever cheat on you -- even along 50+ years of marriage. Imagine putting your ego up on such a pedestal that you honestly believe you have never and will never steal or cheat or commit any other kind of infidelity... because you're "not a nigger".

Did your grandparents cheat? 50/50. Did your parents cheat? Probably something like 70/30. Today? It will be something like 90/10. Society is degenerating.

who wouldn't user? what a friendly boy

Attached: pitcrop.jpg (178x161, 16K)

Fuck off ya stupid muzzie cunt.

>Not liking a Pitgi mix

Attached: pitbull-corgi-mix-breed-dog-rami-coverimage.jpg (700x431, 92K)

you have those figures backward friend

I'm making fun of this retarded situation you worthless little shit

I don't like her misleading tweet, but fuck people who bring their dogs to places dogs obviously don't belong.

>I'm 99% as smart as my dog
well I believe that part

nice false equivalency

I LIVE
I HUNGER
GIVE ME THE NEW FLESH

Attached: how-scared-should-i-be-of-pit-bulls-107-1447875736.jpg (800x845, 96K)

If that is real, I would pay to watch the conseption of that creture

it says don't copy

but you copied

Depends on who's on top.

Corgis are super horny and would fuck anything.

Attached: corgi-wolf-vallhund-dog-breed.jpg (672x372, 44K)

Hmm

it certainly does trigger you zoomers

im a badass

Attached: Cote-de-Pablo-Legs-Sexy-Celebrity-Picture-Zeman-Celebrity-Legs-00002.jpg (930x453, 406K)

i like how this devolved from an user saying his mom was an insufferable wine aunt to this, no wonder i keep coming back to this place

I have always hated Perrett's character. Good riddance.

>reddit nigger tourism
>116324127

???

>mother
>wine aunt
moron

old white man always fucking shit up

who cares lmao the show is shit anyway
can't believe I used to love this when I was 13

It’s funny because my personal experience differs from yours, as has the experience of others who have been replying to you. No one finds your anecdotes convincing simply because it doesn’t match their own experience. Your entire point then hinges on everyone else being deluded about their lives, while believing that your poor experience in life is normative. You do not need to be asspained about this.

Attached: 489A332E-045E-48C5-8978-9B031F5126B8.jpg (3000x2250, 1.05M)

celebrityaccess15?

>lmao
>older than 13

portmania

I looked at the thumbnail and its a nigger. Not even going to watch the video

Wrong. You've deluded yourself into believing what isn't true, simply because it hasn't been made abundantly clear. You're naive.

>im totally oblivious about my own life and of reality in general
>therefore everything you say isnt true

Attached: 1542330399075.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

I mean that's fine, you just don't want to watch it and be proven wrong so you really on some silly meme argument. But if you watch the actual video literally 90%+ are white or asian.

Depressive realism keeps that from happening to me mate. You just mad you suck and will always suck and your kids will also suck and there's nothing you can do about it but off yourself. Guess I'd be mad too. Then again, I'm already mad about this depressive realism and have decided not to reproduce for the same reason above. Hopefully you take my advice as well.

only the niggers were dumb enough to actually stop and talk to the reporters

>decided not to reproduce
sounds like youre insulating yourself from the reality that user has already revealed to you

I think it was this one?

Attached: NCIS - National Criminal Imaginary Stalkers.jpg (768x1024, 206K)

>I have decided not to reproduce
LMAO cope harder incel

Her lying comes in handy, all the times she's denied sleeping with me proves that I slept with her!
I get famous for banging the goth girl from NCIS and I still get to keep my wizard powers.

That's pretty based tbqh

when will she be liberated and do blacked porn?

Attached: 11716d166ca863bf2f3caab062754e52.jpg (682x1024, 69K)

>LMAO cope
zoomer nigger

Ziva is so cute

Again, all we’re left with here is a set of clashing experiences, and your only recourse is to say I’m deluded or naive. It’s not an effective or convincing or substantial point at all.

Attached: 91317DAD-091B-4B7C-870D-831A363AF9D0.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

that's a tranny, right?

>no retort, meme image
bodied. brainlet

Based

This is a bot.

My grandmother literally left another man she was engaged to in order to marry my grandfather. And this was in the "based and tradpilled" 1940's, mind you.

Attached: 1559702993797.jpg (500x455, 48K)

its really no skin off my ass. carry on living in your world of make believe user, godspeed

Attached: 1559245672553.png (680x680, 221K)

nah. Real girl. I think she started out in the punk scene with minimal tattoos, did some porn and dated a crazy dyke. Now she has her own dyke porn company and has done lots of blacked shit.

Attached: 17523eba74726f3ff7b0b345fd1eee17.jpg (375x500, 36K)

When the guy left there were rumours he'd been bullied by Harmon and attacked.

You can still find them, they are 30+ year olds with children that want to settle down with suckers.

woman

>bodied
Please go back to WSHH, you subhuman

Harmon has been btfo kikes and women for years

Some people need to write better on twitter. First glance at it looked like she was bragging she hit a guy for assulting her.

>repress traumatic memories

That's not a thing, you are an imbecile.

I completely agree, I guess I wasn’t sure why you seemed so intent on convincing others that your experiences with and understanding of family life had some sort of primacy.

Good luck to you 2 famalam

Attached: 476D7B39-E17D-46AD-A1B4-ACB5ED4107EB.jpg (810x1024, 76K)

kill yourself dumb fuck

They should replace her with an emo chick. And then when the emo chick gets out of line replace the emo with a scene chick. Then a hipster. then a #fullblownfaggot like they've devolved into.

yikes

Punching someone in the nose? Sure, that’s a reasonable move I get it. Punching someone in the forehead? No fucking chance. Also
>my beloved homeless people
This bitch is crazy

its called avoiding sunlight

That guy is shit desu

>Idea of firearm ownership and taking responsibility for her self-defense never crosses her mind
>Immediately defaults to "MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS, SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS"

God I hate liberal women

>she is literally exactly the same in every single way except for the arbitrary fact that she has a child she ignores
kys retard

Imagine not being able to meme correctly

literally what

have sex

you need to go back and stay go back

>have sex

Attached: 1558920004599.jpg (3096x5504, 1.31M)

fuck off retard

Attached: 1409370662301.jpg (349x642, 40K)

Id feed you to a pack of feral dogs you faggot

>britbongs
>white

>my beloved homeless people
christ almighty

cringe

zoomers cringing at everything, more news at 9

n e w
e
w

and here we see the purest form of a nigger dog owner

Attached: tgt23.png (361x520, 164K)

>Yea Forums instantly believes this rumour
Look at the photo. That is not a biting incident.

this fuck dogoids, especially pitbulls

Attached: 1553891434238.jpg (638x3464, 442K)

>mom is a cool wine aunt
>n-no you're the retard

imagine unironically having a sub 100 IQ and unashamedly quintupling down on your retardation

t. Jamal