twitter.com/AnonBabble

>THE GAME
and dubz

heh...
>teleports behind Batman
Nothin' personnel kid

>He's doing it for free

Attached: fdaff.png (593x344, 204K)

Never start with the 3 day ban, the victim gets all fuzzy. He can't feel the next...
>Janny hits Pepe with the 7 day
See?
>You wanted me? Here I am.
I wanted to see what you'd do. And you didn't disappoint. You let 5 trannies shit up Yea Forums with Blacked threads. Then you let Hiro take your place. Even to a guy like me, that's cold.
>Where's Hiro?
Those admin fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were in 2007. But I know the truth. There's no going back. You've changed things...forever.
>Then why'd you wanna fire me?
Ha ha ha I don't wanna fire you! What would I do without you? Go back to posting gore on tumblr? No. No...no. You...you complete me.
>You're garbage who posts NSFW content on blue boards
Don't talk like one of them, you're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a no-life incel, like me! They need you right now. When they don't...they'll cast you out. Like a jew from 90% of nations. See, their FAQ, their rules: it's a bad joke. They're dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as Hiro allows them to be. I'll show you. When the servers are down, these, uh...civilized moderators, they'll ban each other. See, I'm not a monster; I'm just ahead of the curve.
>Janny grabs pepe across the table
>Where's Hiro?
You have all these rules, and you think they'll save you.
>I have one rule.
Ooh, then that's the rule you'll have to break to know the truth.
>Which is?
The only sensible way to post on this board is without rules. And tonight you're gonna say the N word
>I'm considering it.

Attached: 1517979014561.jpg (683x1024, 47K)

>You know, for a second I really did think you were moot. The way you threw yourself after user data

You're never gonna get a girlfriend Jowker

Attached: 1557291014056.jpg (235x214, 7K)

>he cleans up Gotham for free
the batjan

Do we really look like anons with a plan, Janny?

Yea Forums shouldn't have a plan…

Reddit has plans. Tumblr has plans.

You know what I am, Janny? I am a Chuck in a Feed and Seed… I wouldn’t know what to do in one if I owned it.

I just quote statistics. I'm just the facts about transsexuals suicides in the catalog. I hate plans.

Yours, theirs, everyone’s. Advertisers have plans. Hiro has plans.

Schemers trying to control their brands.

I am not a schemer. I show the schemer how pathetic their attempts to moderate things really are.

So when I tell that you that saying the n-word was nothing personal kid, you know I am telling the truth.

I just did what I do best. I took your ban and turned it on itself.

Look what I have done to this board with a vpn and a couple pictures of frogs.

Nobody panics when Yea Forums gets split into two. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plan is horrifying.

If I tell the press that tomorrow that Yea Forums is family friendly or that Coca Cola wants to run an ad campaign on this shithole, nobody panics. – because it’s all part of the plan.

But when I say one little, “nigger", everybody lose their minds.

Introduce a little redpill, you upset the normie order and everything becomes shitposting

I am the agent of shitposting.

And you know the thing about your compensation, Janny?

“IT is FREE”.

Attached: jokerquotes3-57becdac3df78cc16ee919e9.jpg (790x632, 61K)

>DONT DAY THE N WORD

Attached: 1537008598937.jpg (500x224, 56K)

Can we legit get together and make a Yea Forums dub of Tdk and make it our own version? These dialogues are gold

Based?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6vLmZ5Fkl6o

Attached: 1554151632634.jpg (716x768, 154K)

the first one was already made:
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsNRtuiKmo
not sure about the second one though

Why do they keep adding Nolan Batman to Netflix for like a week before taking it down?

>HAVE SEX

>You look nervous...Is it the scars? You wanna know how I got 'em? Come here...hey...look at me. So I had a gf, qt...like you...who tells me, I worry too much, who tells me I oughta live,laugh and love more. Who whores around and gets in deep...with the nigs. One day they knock her up. And we have no money for abortions. She can't take it. I just wanna see her smile again...hmm. I just want her to know that I don't care about the beef flaps. So...I stick a razor in my pee pee and do this...to myself. And you know what?...SHE CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF ME! She leaves...Now I see the funny side...Now i'm a roastie too!

Bravo lad.

so Joker turned into a tranny?

>imagine writing this

Attached: 1520958637017.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

We live in a society.

Actually pretty profound. A modern day joker would probably turn into a tranny to show how clown world society really is.

We truly live in a society.

t. ranny

shoo shoo discord tranny

toilet seat down after peeing.

>Aaa ha ha ha ha ha oh oh ee oh ha ha ha...And I thought MY memes were bad.
"Give me one reason why I shouldn't have my janny here permaban you."
>How about a magic trick? I'm gonna make this IP address disappear...TA-DA! It's gone. Oh, and btw, the VPN, it wasn't cheap. You oughta know, you bought it.
"Sit. I want to hear proposition."
>Let's wind the clocks back 5 years. These capeshitters and pedospammers wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean...what happened, did your balls drop off? Hmm? You see a guy, like me-
"A freak."
>A guy like me...Look, listen. I know why you choose to have your little group discord sessions hidden from the rest of the board. I know why you're afraid to moderate at night. The Batjan. See, Batjan has shown Yea Forums your true colors, unfortunately. Waifufag...he's just the beginning. And as for Hiro's so-called "plan?" Batjan has no jurisdiction. He'll find him and make him squeal. I know the squealers when I see them.
"What do you propose to do?"
>It's simple, we, uh, kill the Batjan.
"LOL." "LMFAO." "KEK." "If it's so simple, why haven't you done it already?"
>If you're good at something never do it for free.
"How much you want?"
>Uh...half.
"ROFL!" "You're crazy."
>I'm not. No. I'm. Not. If we don't deal with this now, soon little, uh, Moddy, here, won't be able to get a shekel for his student loans.
"ENOUGH FROM THE CLOWN!"
>Ah-ta-ta-ta. [shows a copy of the posts that got lexplorer v&] Let's not BLOW this out of proportion.
"You think you can shitpost on us and just walk away?"
>Yeah.
"I'm puttin' a sticky out: 500k Yea Forums passes for this clown v&. A million for his home address so I can teach him some manners first."
>Alright, so, why don't you call me when you're ready to start taking things a little more seriously.

also,
>actor who played Joker was from ultimate shitposting country

based

Attached: 1559092964464.png (492x475, 26K)

Based!

based

imagine being the batjan and cleaning up Gotham for free

Rule 34

Attached: _018_3.jpg (752x1062, 65K)

>No guns