The only Endgame review you need to see

youtube.com/watch?v=UjOozxG8b5c

Attached: IMG_3270.jpg (1204x671, 105K)

Friendly reminder: Jenny is not for lewding

Wow, guys; you're halfway into breaking Jenny, BACK THE HELL OFF.

>Jenny sharing the real her with the YouTube plebs
You should've just put that on Patreon, Jenny. Nobody else knew it was coming and that you weren't feeling it.

Attached: Endgame Patreon Preview.jpg (1080x812, 349K)

women mimic men

this "nerd" was piped by a chad geek. yes chads can enjoy media

>hates endgame
>unironically loves the force awakens
>thinks thanos is dull
>unironically loves kylo ren
>has no self awareness that sometimes films are made that don't cater to her directly but people might still want to hear a detached review
>sulks through this video because she didn't like the film but she had to make a video even though that is literally her job
I mean I think she is cute but she is just in the wrong here and comes off like a brat.

Attached: jenny 1518523611789.jpg (600x1067, 72K)

>Likes current day Star Wars more than Avengers

I mean capeshit is capeshit but imagine having such dumb opinions on shit.

what a body

And yet what a fetal alcohol syndrome face.

Youtubers have themselves to blame. YouTube rants were the start of toxic fandoms

ok

Attached: chaser2.jpg (565x470, 82K)

>Infinity War was less interesting

damn this bitch is a pleb. just because something is darker and slower doesnt make you an intellectual for liking it. Infinity War was way better constructed. that movie was probably the best made Marvel movie ever desu

>she thinks the next mcu phase is phase 2

Man I haven't played that game in 20 years and I still know that's from PE2

>that movie was probably the best made Marvel movie ever

What a high bar.

She looks like if her mother really liked alcohol

>piped by a chad geek
Jenny's a good girl!

She likes those YA romance-type films (like most women) and that's what nu-wars has become. A "Will they? Won't they?" story with a Star Wars skin.

>he best made Marvel movie ever desu
That's not saying much...

Attached: Ramble- Jenny designs the Perfect live action Disney Movie.webm_20190604_010217.993.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

i know, i know, but still

PUT THE FEET PICS
IN THE BAG!!!

Attached: outlaw pepe.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Pepper Potts never used an Iron Man suit

dumb whore

Infinity War was KINO

End Game has some of the cheesiest scenes iv seen in MCU movies.
>That scene where the portals open and Black Panther is first throught (WHY the fuck wasn't it Dr Strange)
>When they all come through the portals and that faggy music starts blaring (felt really out of place)
>The scene where the women all team up

>she had to make a video even though that is literally her job
Or she could’ve just not made a video. She didn’t want it, and fans don’t want to see a half hearted review.

Infinity War is a bloated mess, it's a bunch of sound and fury signifying nothing that has nothing to offer besides the novelty of seeing so many heroes on screen at once. The only characters with genuine arcs are Thanos, Starlord and Gamora, everyone else is there to do exposition or punch people.

Endgame has real, genuine character work, no one on screen is wasted, and when the final battle happens you actually give a shit because the movie did the work to setting it up.

Niggers

Bet none of you losers knew Jenny back when she was co-creating FiW

Attached: 1551743103715.gif (800x800, 230K)

Sounds like she needs to be spanked for being a bad girl. Paddle or cane?

Punished Jenny

based

yeah she is cute. I'd love to transform into a girl just so I could gorge my self on that pussy, I bet it's the colour of chewing gum, and fee her thrusting up onto my face as she gives herself to the moment. Then cuddle with her hot little body as we argue playfully about our the best capeshit and star wars films or something.

Attached: 5ec293e6daa06b8a18b868167b97c25b9b4054b93de8bba340420b6f15bd691d.jpg (506x656, 42K)

Who is this femorc looking bitch GROSS

Based FAS queen.

Attached: 123123.jpg (480x360, 34K)

everything you said, but the exact opposite of it

you telling me this thirst trappin thot doesnt have pipe mileage?
have sex incel

> Her snark and brevity: gone.

What is her appeal? Ugly enough to be attainable, attractive enough to be fuckable?

Bane?

Personality for days (and a nice body). She's goddamn adorable!

Attached: Jenny Celebrates Snakes Being Cannon!.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

I had a ginger gf with that exact same Body and for some reason unknown to me I broke up with her

That's a paddlin

Wow you fucked up there pal

>implying anyone wants to fuck this FAS pleb

>Personality for days (and a nice body). She's goddamn adorable!

Attached: orbiter.gif (500x400, 945K)

All you have to do is read the thread newfriend

Orbiters aren't people, so I say again that nobody wants to fuck her.

>Personality for days

Attached: 1553735645650.jpg (500x374, 46K)

I know I had very recently gone through another break up before meeting her. Despite her really liking me I couldn't feel anything back and despite her enthusiasm sex just felt like a chore to me

The sooner you accept your homolust the better.

Nah I've no interest in men

This post is 150% fucking wrong and you should be flogged in the streets for this opinion. IW is definitely the better movie on all front and in a frothing MCUshill.

Attached: 098BF08D-DA5E-4001-B25D-5B7C3691625B.jpg (417x417, 140K)

POST HER ASS

-BILL

I wish I could be her shrunken foot slave

Keep telling yourself that.

Just like a regular woman though with a dash of autism

Fuck jenny

Attached: whore.png (212x328, 60K)

Rude!

Attached: Jenny Acting.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I want to see her bum as well.

If only I could...

whats wrong with her face?

FAS

Checked. Get some help

Absolutely nothing.

>nobody likes her!
>the people that do don't count
Get out of my thread

Love jenny's videos and i'll even tolerate the ones about stupid movies like harry potter spin offs. But i just tuned out of this video. Seemed like she was just frustrated and decided to antagonize people with different opinions.

There are other places you can be instead of here.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07-22-35-48.png (1080x1920, 400K)

Watch the whole thing. She explains why

>the taste of autistic neckbeards orbiting LE QUIRKY GURL WHO JUST LUVS NERD THINGS XP is relevant
the bitch is busted, and the only thing she has going for her is that she isn't too fat to fit into her year-round halloween costumes. Literally have sex you pathetic thot enabling faggot.

You said you'd stop. You said you were going to stop spamming this girl. I'm going to give you 48 hours to cease all Jennyposting, and then I'm going to have to make your worst nightmare a reality.

I have no interest in this girl, she's a 6 on her best day, but I will meet her, I will charm her, and I will fuck her on the first date. I won't post any of her nudes or fuck vids, but I will appear one day in a video with her. Your delight will turn to horror as you wonder if the guy in her video is her boyfriend, you'll be able to tell from the embarrassed expressions on her face that they've fucked, and then with a little nudge she'll tell the audience the guy is in fact her boyfriend. I won't make her say anything disgusting, but she will say a few things that make it abundantly clear we fucked. I'll make a few "jokes" implying what she's like in bed, and one or two implying we're thinking about having kids. You'll never see her as pure again, every time you look at her you'll think of me fucking her. It will consume you, but this won't be the worst of it.

The relationship will continue for months after this, and then one day out of the blue I'll dump her. I won't say anything overly harsh to her, I'll continue to be the perfect charmer I have been the entire relationship. I'll start publicly dating another girl within days, and then it'll happen.

Her videos will stop for a while, she'll miss a few updates. Maybe post something on her patreon about feeling a bit down or under the weather. She'll post a new video but she'll be visibly sad. The joy gone from her eyes.

I don't want to have to do it, but I'm willing to hurt her. I'm willing to hurt her to hurt you. Don't force my hand.

Attached: stop.jpg (275x297, 7K)

>BACK THE HELL OFF.
No can do.

I just watched the rest and it was stupid. She's just focusing on bad comments on the internet. If she feels pressured to make an "ENDGAME" video she shouldn't be attacking the internet trolls to stop being trolls, she needs to tell her nice fans to stop pressuring her into making videos related to big "fanboi" movies.

>What is her appeal?
She's slightly funny and clever.

I don't care about her as a person but I would definitely fuck her tiny white girl ass.

the Curtis Curse

FAS

fuck now I remember her voice

it's a woman but sometimes funny

>I just watched the rest and it was stupid.
I thought that behind-the-scenes stuff was more interesting than her "hot take" on End Game.

Reminder that she turns 28 this year.

She's a lesbian?

It was much less interesting because it was whiny, unnecessarily self harming, and wrong.
>complains that thanos cant be hurt by guns, and that he's a big guy.
"why are people angry i dont like thanos?"

>A woman's opinion

Attached: 1558194527759.jpg (635x320, 23K)

>have fetal alcohol syndrome
>hang out with beastly trannies

Attached: lighting.png (1088x569, 957K)

She's ugly and dumb.

>Almost 30
>Room full of childrens toys
Man if she invited me over to fuck and I walked into a room like that full of childrens toys I would legit be afraid for my life.

Attached: 1552632285251.png (1246x925, 1.04M)

Is she or is she not a lesbian?

I think I figured it out. She has some crazy lower jaw prognathism/recession. Notice she seems to go out of her way to not turn her head sideways.

Attached: 6786868.jpg (376x500, 21K)

Have you ever been piped by a top tier chad? It’s fucking great, sometimes afterwards they cook you dinner. Why would you fuck anything not chad material, gay or straight?

She's right about this, though.

answer

She'll never fuck you, so who gives a shit?

That board is for advanced Jenny users, user. It would be difficult to jump in with just some cursory knowledge of her.

Yes!

Attached: tumblr_n0rfj3dyyr1qf0drro1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 229K)

>here's your new Captain America, bro

it's great that youtube has provided a stable means for 6/10s to forge a career in entertainment.

i know i'm being generous.

She was cute as Spider-Man too.

Attached: tumblr_mtrtmb7vtc1qf0drro4_1280.jpg (956x1280, 281K)

>Yes!
explains a lot

>i know i'm being generous.
The generosity of your 6/10 rating aside, "stable" and "career" are VERY generous. Literally what will this bitch be doing in 5 years if she doesn't find a patreon donor to her liking to leech off of for the rest of her life?

Apparently her parents are wealthy and pay for everything. Shes just milking beta bucks with her shitty YT GF simulator videos until she is fully walled.

Attached: 1549005612812.gif (272x200, 3.01M)

>had horses since she was a child
>grew up in multi-million dollar home
>dad bought her a car after high school
>went to a private college
>instant success on YouTube
>earns $10-15k/mo on Patreon
>just bought a new car
>just moved into a new (larger and more expensive) apartment
>is sad she feels pressured to deliver content to a hungry audience
Jenny's had a rough life...

Attached: c2c55aa92fac1191b9dc64d40bcddd7e92aee65672c24f40bff8f6ee9914fe9a.jpg (956x1280, 257K)