/got/ general: House Glover fights for Stannis edition

Old:

Attached: 1559741541296.jpg (1440x1080, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cr93XCO151c
roadjunky.com/1585/the-left-hand-toilet-technique-and-spitting-world-hygiene/
lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/forums/asia-indian-subcontinent/india/i-am-still-appalled-by-the-use-of-hand-for-wiping-themselves-in-toilet
amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=49161
cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/the-mannifesto/
youtube.com/watch?v=J18BUtJbzuc
youtube.com/watch?v=7daSfMJ3m_U
youtube.com/watch?v=T2l--Px9vf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Breaking Bad
>Deadwood
>Avatar: The Last Airbender

GOT will never join the list of great kino endings.

Attached: 1556541293025.jpg (600x581, 46K)

He's not Dany either

Attached: danime full.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Stannis the one true king

Attached: 1434406300547.jpg (1366x768, 162K)

He is the King Yea Forums GETS chose.
THE ONE TRUE KING OF Yea Forums

Attached: stannis wins 2.0.jpg (1864x1576, 681K)

And the one true king is coming for them all

And I will not stop until I cleanse the land of abomination

Attached: 1559738082977.jpg (148x241, 25K)

I miss Tywin.

Your older sister takes you to a brothel, but you got no cock. What do you do?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-07 08.47.36.png (1920x1080, 827K)

Lads I'm still grieving
/got/ is dying
People are starting to forget about it
And we got that ending
The only end we're ever getting
GRRM may die any time now
It's over
Those characters I've grown to love
The world I've grown to learn about
forgotten
I've been feeling sad about it since the finale
but now I'm starting to realize
that in a matter of weeks it will be forever forgotten

Attached: crying Dany.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

What's the over under of another adaptation being made after the fat man finishes (lol) the books?

>I miss Tywin.

He should have died being killed by Stannis.

Two greatest military commanders battling it out.

>What's the over under of another adaptation being made after the fat man finishes (lol) the books?

The Dragon Demands says 10 years is the BEST we can hope for a reboot, IF the prequels are good.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-23 12.56.36.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>ruined stannis
>ignored great northern conspiracy
>ruined dorne
>ruined euron
>ignored young aegon
>ignored lady stoneheart
>forgot about direwolves
>ignored tyrion's marraige
>ignored/forgot about baby white walker
>forgot about white walker symbols
>ignored ice spiders
>forgot about mammoths
>forgot about "a girl is arya stark of winterfell"
>forgets about the dothraki being dany's bloodriders

bruh

Attached: John Niggo.jpg (632x636, 49K)

Crazy to think that Stannis is the Last King of the War from the Five (5) Kings still alive in the books.

(Checked)
From software GoT game coming soon

Attached: GoT Check Em.jpg (1008x565, 180K)

nice scripted get /ecg/fag

it hurts user
also, checked

Attached: bran.jpg (451x447, 31K)

LANCEL!!!
BRING US THE BENCH PLATE STRETCHER!
YOUR BODYBUILDER KING AND HEIR DEMAND IT!!!

Attached: 1503458822263.png (974x731, 1.06M)

scripted GETS are the fuckin worst

At least we still have our gets

The breaking bad ending was mediocre, I enjoyed that Walter died and jesse got free. But I didn't enjoy that Walter got his wish fulfilled in the most retarded illogical nonsensical way, threatening gretchen with assassins... I'd spit on Walters grave if I was gretchen and then burn the money and not let his family see a single cent.

The last airbender is overall a 9/10 show, but the ending had a deus ex machina ass pull with the energy bending, I wouldn't say it was amazing. It's also lame how easily the firelord got overpowered once aang entered the avatar state, because it basically means that the guru from the eastern air temple, and the general from season 2 episode 1 were all right, and iroh and aang were wrong : absolute power is better than love and harmony, unless you find a deus ex machina lion turtle.

may my digits lead us to light, may we grow out of the need for fiction to feel meaning in our lives.
And yet I grieve.

Attached: angrydanny.jpg (563x589, 16K)

>Crazy to think that Stannis is the Last King of the War from the Five (5) Kings still alive in the books.

He will be alive by the end of all seven books as well.

How does he still keep Stormlands?

>How does he still keep Stormlands?

That isn't Stannis, that is fAegon.

I had to google what that is, I'm a newfag. No script involved anons, probably some kind of providence was tho.

Storms End and other castles still held out, prior to Aegon's invasion.

Does HBO hold the rights?

>Storms End

Storm's End is held by Stannis at end of a Dance with Dragons. How hard is it to capture Storm's End? I don't think fAegon can take it easily.

An /ecg/poster / danyposter rolled "Sexts" a month ago and admitted to using a script right before the thread archived.
Sorry, but I'm skeptical of (You) to say the least.
Check 4plebs an archive site oh and never admit to being a newfag you dumb waifuposter

Attached: 4chan(nel) ruined by newfags.jpg (380x960, 59K)

>Does HBO hold the rights?

I believe so.

Go back.

>is the best actor in the show

youtube.com/watch?v=Cr93XCO151c

based autist demands poster

Attached: The Dragon Demands.jpg (900x900, 136K)

Storm's End is a major castle in Westeros and it is barely mentioned at all in the show.

that guy is as blackpilled as I am

The Stormlands is the ruling house of Westeros and it is barely mentioned in the show at all.

how can he stab?

Attached: happydany.jpg (2560x1440, 949K)

With the way the Lannisters and Tyrells ripped each other to shreds so enthusiastically, I wonder how Robb would have done if he had just parked his army in Riverrun and waited. Over the next few months:
>Purple Wedding and Tyrion getting framed still happens
>Oberyn being in King's Landing and fighting the Mountain still happens (and if you believe the theory, Oberyn poisoning Tywin)
So instead of a united, intelligent Tywin-Olenna alliance, Robb would be facing a completely unhinged Cersei who's practically at war with the Tyrells while being at war with him. Not bad odds at all.

Another question. Was Balon unironically spastic? What was the point in rebelling against the vastly superior central power with all the greatest military commanders allied? How did other ironscum even tolerate his ass on the Seastone Chair after this humiliating blunder?

Have you seen his videos on rape, feminism, and trannys? The only saving grace is he has a a massive hard on for Dabid hate and how shit the show has been since S5.

Attached: Bran master of rape.png (922x519, 591K)

Slit my wrists

80% of those plot points are trash and are why the books will never be finished.

Every book after Storm of Swords is basically garbage

I actually think Avatar and BB had flawed endings but they are legitimately a billion times better than the mess that was the GoT ending. Makes other shows look good by comparison.

The Reach is the most populous region of Westeros and it gets about 20 minutes of screentime, half of which is Sam having an awkward family dinner at Horn Hill.

So cersei was supposed to have a miscarriage originally why did they abandon that

Yeah, and I agree with him.

how can she burn?

Attached: 1559605255448.jpg (1280x720, 367K)

>What was the point in rebelling against the vastly superior central power with all the greatest military commanders allied?
Idiocy, mostly

Dany was supposed to be pregnant why did they abandon that

The second winter hit, the fighting should have stopped. You can't have a war in winter for a sustained amount of time.

>Dany was supposed to be pregnant why did they abandon that

D&D are retards

Or maybe Taxman just had with an excuse to setup character dynamic between Theon and his acquired/blood family but he couldn't come up with a less convoluted reason.

D&D started applying modern logistics to the show as well as modern morals. When winter started everyone just switched to their winter uniforms and started using snowmobiles to deliver supplies.

Careful tranny, careful now.

Attached: careful ned.png (584x607, 257K)

>had to come up with

Did she even care about her brother at all? She tried to rescue him but then she does this, lets him go on a suicide mission and doesn't even mention him when he dies

Finland and Russia can

is dane the new doge?

Dude's based

At the end of the day you can trace every bad thing that happens to the Starks and Tullys back to "Lysa is a stupid cunt"

You forgot this image OP.

Attached: Stannis books vs show, A Dance with Dragons.jpg (842x1294, 99K)

*Like I understand she was in love with Littlefinger and that's why she poisoned Jon Arryn, but what justifies her leaving her entire family out to dry during the War of Five Kings? All she had to do was say the word and Robb absolutely crushes the Lannisters.

>From Software and GRRM game on E3
Chances that is a got game?

he screams of sõyboy, his autism and hate for DnD are his only good thing about his channel, I can see how some of his videos would be appealing to showfags and normalfags though.

>sarah the bookfag who doesn't realize how hot she is so she fucks black nerds but shes not into PIV sex anyway

0, it's norse mythology. If the GoT property were involved we woulda heard about it while the show was still running.

>From Software and GRRM game on E3
No fucking way. The best hope is we get a Dark Souls tier RPG game set in the ASOIAF universe.

Attached: hype is real.jpg (1040x1536, 204K)

>Every modern movie is crap amiright guys xd
Off yourself, you autistic contrarian.

Source us nigga.

She didn't war to come to the eerie because it would put her son at danger, and sending troops to support Robb means lowering the defenses of the errie. She'd rather keep her entire army by her door step so they can defend her son, although ironically she doesn't seem to care that littlefingers life is endangered by the war? Or maybe she thinks he'll be ok because he travels a lot

>norse mythology
pls no
There's going to be a FS presentation on E3 and GURM is on LA

The situation is more precarious and less absolute than they are in the tv series. In the books at the end of a Dance of Dragons the Riverlands is kinda chaotic with Jamie Lannister eing one of the few things keeping it away from total revolt. The sparrows are taking control of the larger towns under the Iron Throne's control. Young Griff and his mercenaries have landed in the Stormlands and are taking over important castles. Dorne isn't really doing much to help the Iron Throne, and you've got Ironborn burning cities along the western shoreline of Westeros. All in all shit has hit the fan, and it's barely being held together by the fragile alliances between House Lannister, House Tyrell, House Frey, and House Bolton. An alliance that is likely going to be torn to pieces soon.

It's pretty fucked that she also doesn't seem to care about Catelyn, Edmure, or anyone else in her family.

>kino jaime vs euronfag

Attached: a.webm (900x520, 357K)

People will come to appreciate it in time. I bet it's closer than the book ending than most people want to admit.

spastic, although to be fair if he didnt die due to meme euron then they would still have a decent shot at prolonging war in the north for a few years before being completely driven out

The story of proudwing is foreshadowing
Stannis will find an old and crippled dragon(cannibal, the only wild dragon who's fate remains unknown) on skagos and he'll nurse it back to health like he did with his goshawk
But like proudwing, his dragon will prove to be weak and feeble when in comparison to dany's young and healthy ones

How do you wipe your ass as a wildling?you got no paper,no grass/leaves so how do they do it?snow?

Attached: 1558686302429.jpg (222x293, 19K)

there's till trees north of the wall you know

>I bet it's closer than the book ending than most people want to admit.
From what I've read the ending is technically the same but the way we arrive at that ending. Having the barebones outline of a plot doesn't mean you can execute it properly, especially if you do what D&D did and rush the shit out of it in the worst way possible.
>D&D are writing season 5, around when they started running out of book content
>Martin says they'll probably need 12 seasons total (so 7 more seasons or 70 more episodes) to finish everything properly
>Instead they try to finish everything in 23 episodes
Imagine if you tried cramming the events of the first 4 seasons down to about 10 episodes. It would be fucking awful, people would be teleporting and changing character on a dime for no apparent reason to fit plot points.

meant for this guy

In really primitive societies people literally use their hands. That's why in India it's considered offensive to shake hands or give gifts with your left, that's the ass wiping hand.

Serious question : how do Indian streetshitters do it? Do they have toilet paper laying around in the streets of India?

Ok didn't see that reply. But I'm sure Indians don't really use their hands...?

It's real. They use their left hands.
roadjunky.com/1585/the-left-hand-toilet-technique-and-spitting-world-hygiene/

lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/forums/asia-indian-subcontinent/india/i-am-still-appalled-by-the-use-of-hand-for-wiping-themselves-in-toilet

It's not only India tbf, lots of people in southern and southeastern asia do it this way.

Yeah I don't remember Last Airbender that well from watching it as a kid but I definitely remember thinking the ending was fine but nothing too special or memorable

moss was a common thing used

There will always be other nerds and autists on forums and the reddit

why

Attached: 1539471600405.png (1543x655, 1.51M)

Lots of the North (of the wall) is ice mountains and hills beyond tha Haunted Forest though

Would have been pretty epic if the Euron-Jaime fight was set up exactly the same except Jaime just takes him out immediately and goes on his way

Left reinforces the white savior meme and is actually also /pol/, it's a common tactic of right wingers to support some specific minority under the guise of not being racists

How does Ned rank among the swordsmen of Westeros? He managed to hold his own against Jaime in season 1.

Jaime is overrated, the Lannisters overhype the fuck out of him

Did Arthur Dayne have purple eyes?

i was on about primitive people in general but yeah youre right

Because d&D are hacks who thought it was repetitive to have Cersei become pregnant then lose it then Dany's pregnant the next season and meanwhile they're trying to rush the timeline and Dany's fall.

It's why Arya needs to get the Night King kill otherwise Jon kills both Ice and Fire. It's also why Cersei is constantly portrayed as redeemable and sympathetic to the end instead of the crazy bitch she is in the books who Tyrion hates. Only one character gets to be something at a time or it takes away from another similar character.

Imagine Tyrion telling Cersei she loves her children and needs to save that kid then tell Jon to kill Daenerys who's pregnant, is known to be protective and loving of her kids and is literally called Mhysa by thousands. Imagine Tyrion trying to talk down and save a crazy woman he thinks will burn King's Landing rather than lose, except it's both Cersei and Dany

>under the guise of not being racists

What makes someone not racist?

Even Jaime wouldn't be stupid enough to actually kill Ned. In the books he doesn't engage him personally at all. In the show, I think it's safe to assume he was just fucking with him. Ned is probably decent but nothing really special.

Nah, in AGOT the talk about Jaime was slicing through Robb's men left and right and the only thing stopping him from killing Robb himself was his sword getting stuck in a Karstark's neck. Jaime is legit. He gets beaten in the jousting tournament, but jousting isn't swordfighting.

Yes. So did Ashara Dayne and so does Edric Dayne.

Yes and no

Ned is a good swords fighter, but in an authentic fight, I think he'd lose against people like Jamie, bronn, or even Jon snow every day.
Ned fights too honourably, while his opponents may use underhanded tactics.
And he uses a giant sword that must be slow to wield

What's this supposed to mean

>Kills unarmed woman who he swore an oath to to protect.

How is this ok? He should be executed for his crimes.

Attached: jon snow kneeling1.jpg (508x353, 10K)

I thought Ice is only used for executions and the like

Still better than his IRL sister desu

>It's why Arya needs to get the Night King kill otherwise Jon kills both Ice and Fire.
Nothing wrong with that though. Azor Ahai anyone?

Even though Ice is comically oversized (even in the books they talk about it being huge), Valyrian steel is really light so theoretically it could probably be used in combat. I might be remembering this wrong but I'm pretty sure that Ned used Ice at the Tower of Joy.

Because all stories are circular and in the end nothing really matters. Jon had to end up doing the same shit Jaime did because nobody ever changes.

Progressive intentions definitely won't save GoT from being remembered as racist and super orientalist, if that's what you're asking

What makes it racist?

>GoT from being remembered as racist
Dorne is the only non-white kingdom in Westeros and at least socially is unequivocally the best. Not to mention that the whitest characters (Lannisters and Targs) are presented as incestuous psychos.

I just lost the game

>Jaime walks free after killing his king.
>Jon walks free after killing his Queen and lover.

I can see why the throne had to be removed. It really is what the problem is.

he’s right. dorne is the only brown kingdom and the women there are legendary for being massive sluts. the summer islanders are all whores as well, with a religion centered around casual sex. it plays into stereotypes of nonwhite women being promiscuous and unable to curb their impulses. places that aren’t westeros are presented as barbaric. there are no honest people in essos - it’s either liars, like the qartheen, ghiscari, etc or its savages like the dothraki or qohorik.
there’s obvious exceptions here and i don’t personally think gurm is racist but if you want to make the case that asoiaf is orientalist you can do so very, very easily

Rolland Storm convinced both Loras and Aurane to join Stannis
Aurane is gathering ships and possibly bring back Saan
Loras will turn his cloak and try to kill Stannis
It is known

>Having casual sex = being a whore
Are you retarded?

Was it worth it?

Attached: IronThrone.jpg (1920x1200, 221K)

>Its death and destruction i want to bring upon house Lannister, not scorn
>Dany brings death and destruction upon house Lannister
>MUH LANISTAH PRISONEHS
What was his problem

>i don’t personally think gurm is racist but if you want to make the case that asoiaf is orientalist you can do so very, very easily
If you also want to make the case that gurm wrote page after page of masturbatory fantasies about a big brown barbarian fucking a tiny white girl you could do so very, very easily. I'm not saying he doesn't have any racial issues in his writing, but it might not be in the direction that you're thinking.

Did they swear theirfealty to Salsa in the end?

>Robb: I'm going to kill the Lannister children, starting with Joffrey who is underage in the show and the books
>Lord Karstark: *kills other Lannister children*
>Robb: THEY WERE BOYS, OFF WITH YOUR HEAD

They were bargaining chips and they were under Robb's protection, Rickard killing them is treason and treason is punishable by death, was he in the right? Yes, but he was also a retard about it

We dont know, but according to an Arianne Martel pov sample chapter from TWOW published a few years ago Aegon an his mercenaries somehow managed to capture it. Arianne at the end of the chapter was invited to enter the castle and watch from safe distance the upcoming battle between the mercenaries and Mace Tyrell army right under the walls

they have sex constantly, with whoever, outside of their romantic relationships. when aemon dies on their boat in dance, they all have sex as a funerary rite. one girl gets cucked by her partner and doesn’t seem to care because black people cant into fidelity, apparently. summer islanders are ridiculous
seeing nonwhites primarily as fodder for sex fantasies is still racist. it doesn’t get less racist because gurm is fantasizing about a man. there’s enough exceptions that it doesn’t bother me but grrm’s weird fetishes fuck with his otherwise decent writing, both wrt this and to a bunch of other shit

Yes Stannis is amazing, yes Stannis will remove the Boltons, yes Stannis is the most fit to rule, yes he is a amazing strategists, yes Stannis is the best hope Westeros have to stop the civil wars and rally against the others.

Just like Robb Stark, and Martin is just giving us Stannis so he can sweep our hopes and dreams to the ground when he kills him and well get the feeling of apocalypse/abandon of all hope again.

It is know. And I think Brienne is the one who is going to off him because of her oath. Stannis is too good for this world.

They were Noble hostages and you just can't disobey the king in the norf and face no consequences.

Difference, Stannis was never portrayed as a hero, he was always either a villain or a fraud, the fact that he seems like a red herring is a red herring, is my take on it

>and Martin is just giving us Stannis so he can sweep our hopes and dreams to the ground

Even hardcore Stannis fans thinks he's doomed after the battle and the eventual taking of Winterfell. If anything the true subversion in this case would have been to him to survive book 6 or even the entire series

>they have sex constantly, with whoever, outside of their romantic relationships. when aemon dies on their boat in dance, they all have sex as a funerary rite. one girl gets cucked by her partner and doesn’t seem to care because black people cant into fidelity, apparently. summer islanders are ridiculous
I don't really get why them fucking a lot is somehow racist, or can be interpreted as such. Also being monogamous =/= being a whore.
>one girl gets cucked by her partner and doesn’t seem to care
Neither did Catelyn, for example. She thought it was fine that Ned supposedly fuck Ashara, what bothered her was that he took his bastard home.
Is Cat a whore too now?

>I don't really get why them fucking a lot is somehow racist, or can be interpreted as such.
it seems like the user you're quoting is the racist ones as he clearly believes blacks are primal creatures of lust lol reading way too far into things

>Stannis is too good for this world.
Wouldn't call him a fraud, he's definatly Robb Stark 2.0 though.
Stannis is one of the more morally grey characters in the books, yet still has a myrad of book readers following him, and GRRM has said this in interviews.

amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=49161

"Stannis becomes one of the few characters fully to understand where the real battle is, which is why in spite of everything he is a righteous man, and not just a version of Henry VII, Tiberius or Louis XI."

GRRM will likely kill Stannis, he wants the reader to atleast somewhat sympathize with him which will make his death hurt all the more, I say this as a missive stannis supporter

>The whole point of the scene in A Game of Thrones where Daenerys hatches the dragons is that she makes the magic up as she goes along; she is someone who really might do anything. I wanted magic to be something barely under control and half instinctive--not the John W. Campbell version with magic as the science and technology of other sorts of world, that works by simple and understandable rules. Nor precise words and series of passes that you forget when you have done them and have to learn again, as in Vance's Dying Earth. When Vance did it, it was original--I just picked the Liane the Wayfarer section for the Fantasy Hall of Fame anthology--but I wanted to do something else. And it is important that the individual books refer to the civil wars, but the series title reminds us constantly that the real issue lies in the North beyond the Wall. Stannis becomes one of the few characters fully to understand that, which is why in spite of everything he is a righteous man, and not just a version of Henry VII, Tiberius or Louis XI.

Attached: aagghhh flag.png (472x624, 167K)

I think Martin will have Stannis written in Westeros history as a hero after his deeds in Winterfell (some people believe even on a fake death and return), but I don't see him making it to the 7th book.
Have you guys read that Mannifesto? Shit is brilliant. Stannis-Mel-Mance-Ironbank (facelessmen) plot to recover the North is amazing, how can someone not love the Mannis.

>Stannis-Mel-Mance-Ironbank (facelessmen) plot to recover the North is amazing
post it again, I've gotta read that start to finish

Attached: type 2 nice.jpg (240x280, 15K)

cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/the-mannifesto/

Here it is, man. It's one of the best essays about got that I ever read. Yah it's massive but it's worth a lot, the arguments are really good and really book grounded. Obligatory for any Stannis or Mance fans.
Ours is the fury!

based, but you're not allowed to say that unless it's all caps
OURS IS THE FURY

ONE KING
ONE KINGDOM
ONE GOD
MY GOD
STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>Benioff and Weiss never anticipated having to refilm the pilot episode. After they finished, however, they showed a rough cut to their friend and fellow scriptwriter Craig Mazin (known for writing the scripts to The Hangover series's sequels and Identify Thief). They expected Mazin to give them a few written notes on points to refine, but instead the only thing he wrote on the notepad he handed back to them was "MASSIVE PROBLEM" spelled out in capital letters

Attached: 1559905488864.jpg (800x1177, 170K)

>mostly garbage american """"""""""""humor"""""""""""""" summer flicks
>Kinobyl
Now how the fuck does that happen

>STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
STΑΝΝIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STAN (615x577, 163K)

they'd probably be more focused with the Westerlands, Crownlands, and the Reach attacking the Riverlands as they would be less defensible than the North so defeating the Northern Army while in field is the only option

should do a massive budget western animated series as another adaption

Stannis isn't fit to rule, he isn't a follower of the Seven any longer

If Stannis doesn't burn Shireen, Jon doesn't kill Dany, and Jaime DOES kill Cersei in the books, what punishment do DnD deserve?

Theon was completely in the right to shoot that Wildling that was holding Bran and Robb is a twat in that scene.
What did Robb think would happen? The wilding would just kill both of them and steal their shit.

You do realize the book and show is anti-religion right?
Stannis is a antheist since he was a kid and Mel even doubts his "faith" to Rhollor in her POV chapter.

People in Arabia do it too. That's why the left hand is unclean and there is discrimination against left-handed people.

the grieving continues

Attached: 1556832855014.jpg (500x503, 33K)

DING DING DING

*AHEM*
I think we all agree it's been too long to dig another general. user! Seems like a good job for a NEET!
But in all serious my lords I have some choice words to say
*Inhales*
FUCK /ECG/
FUCK D&D
FUCK DANYFAGS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
AND FUCK DRAGON TRANNIES

Attached: 1558196147147.jpg (437x735, 169K)

Maybe house Targaryen dying out isn't such a bad thing after all

Attached: Typical Targaryen family relations.png (1414x242, 37K)

I'm glad they're all dead
Nothing but a bunch of heretic inbred invaders

Based grieving poster.
I'm glad i'm not the only one appreciating how absolutely shit the short night was.

What's wrong with it is that in D&D's mind, it's repetitive and makes Jon too special by killing both threats, gotta give other characters that they actually like something to do to make them special too

I do hate Dumb and Dumber as much as anyone else but since it's going to take at least 7 more years until Martin releases A dream of spring, it's plausible that he will probably rethink a lot of stuff, even major plots. Like the infamous Tyrion-Arya-Jon triangle he wanted to do

like tears in the rain

Attached: more despair.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

based and Jonpilled

Attached: jonbros.png (437x735, 369K)

Hopefully he completely canned the love triangle because Jon x Dany x Tyrion is just as retarded and love triangles are just shit anyway

WHERE YOUR DRAGONS NOW!!?

Attached: Stannis chokes Dany out.png (1600x900, 672K)

obligatory threadly pilou post

Attached: dd.jpg (640x1136, 150K)

Stannis! STANNIS!! STANNIS!!!!!!!!

Attached: gettyimages-76571860-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.42M)

>Just realised the three things Azor Jon is meant to temper his weapon with are water (others), a lannister (cersei), and his lover (dany) before he saves the world for good
>D&D only let him kill one of them in the show

So how will Jon do it inthe books then lads? My guess is him+fAegon+Dany stop the walkers at Winterfell before fAegon is exposed as a fraud and killed or dies in the battle, and he makes it into the Cersei's sanctum when they march on her stronghold (probably not KL) and kills her to try end the fighting only to find Dany slaughters the Lannister forces and city anyway - leading to him killing her like the show.

I'm also guessing the burning sword is a metaphor for a dragon and the beast he turns molten with it will be the Iron Throne, so maybe he'll personally command Drogon once he's masterless to melt it in the books via targ/warg power.

Cersei had the best costumes.

Attached: CC7111E9-3E77-4E12-93E9-9C3835E5FFBC.jpg (533x800, 73K)

That's how the books present them though. Sure if you don't think too much about the racial implications of various plot elements you won't necessarily make those connections, but when you do (and many people do) they're definitely there. I don't think grrm is racist either but he definitely falls back on stereotypes and other tropes to make non-European inspired peoples more exotic. The show is probably worse, and I don't think people giving critical interpretations with racial themes in mind will be kind to either

Cersei will be dead by the end of TWOW at Aegon's hands. I bet anything Jaime is the Lion he has to kill considering in the first draft he was the final antagonist Jon faced down.

My hope is it'll be a tragedy where Jaime sees what Dany is becoming and will try to go Queenslayer on her only to be stopped by Jon because she's yet to truly reveal how evil she can be.

That or it's just Jon killing Tyrion when he inevitably spirals out of control and makes a play to betray Dany.

Fuck off it's a good ending. If you think it's too satisfying you can just interpret it as him dying in the car and dreaming the rest

Truth

This desu

Yi Ti is basically a giant pastiche of Orientalist tropes and the more Western and Central parts of Essos range from Mongolian Barbarian stereotypes to Middle Eastern ones. The Summer Isles are basically Africa-Polynesia but avoid any really offensive stuff purely by virtue of being mostly unknown.

>Shoulderpads
Well, atleast her costume had some fucking colour.

>Background irrelevant npc civilizations are filled with tropes and cliches
Wow what a shocker

Next you'll tell us that the Ironborn culture is racist against Scandinavians and First Men culture is racist against Celts.

Well, it's extremely established that the Avatar is a unstoppable Force of nature that kept the world working for millennia, the reason why we have Aang's take being told it's because he is the first avatar coming back to fix a world after 100 years of absence of this entity, without proper training, as a kid and with a massive challenge to overcome a war.
The Avatar is meant to curbstomp any other human, the journey of the kid into a avatar apotheosis is what really matters.

>The vale is filled with "muh chivalry muh knights" stereotypes and tropes
WTF GURM IS RACIST AGAINST THE FRENCH!!??

if you don’t understand racially-based hypersexualization then i’m not going to explain it to you. the fact you compare that one summer islander girl to cat, the archetypal faithful wife, is proof that you are probably a bit dim.
i actually think yi ti got off pretty easy. he took the sengoku era/warring states period and copied it as closely as he could, with the only changes being shit like “the emperor is magic” and “there’s tiger-people here.” that’s nothing compared to how the dothraki are written

I've actually seen Scandinavians get mad about people thinking the Ironborn are like Vikings, so it's not a stretch. Ultimately yeah, grrm uses over the top fantasy tropes and cultural stereotypes everywhere, but it really gets amped up to 11 with all the orientalism in Essos.
On the one hand that is kind of the nature of the thing, and you can say he has that right as the author writing from a western perspective and I wouldn't necessarily disagree. But the associations are still there and if racial problematic representation is something you care about you'll find plenty of it

>get dad into the books
>reading a Clash of Kings
>gets to the "Renly's Peach" chapter
>ask him what he thinks of Stannis
>he says he's not really that bad a guy, he's doing the best he can to ensure his victory, and that he's really the only true king

Attached: 1478892409294.jpg (379x568, 27K)

Westeros is England. In GRRM’s ideal world, the French do not exist, which is completely justified

Viserys was so fun, Dany's story went to shit after his death

>if you don’t understand racially-based hypersexualization then i’m not going to explain it to you
I hope you reread this sentence and realize how stupid this sounds.
>the fact you compare that one summer islander girl to cat, the archetypal faithful wife, is proof that you are probably a bit dim
I was comparing them to show you how dumb this example was. You said that a summer islander woman being fine with her husband fucking another was proof of their "whorish" ways, but then when i show you that the same case can be found in Westeros, you fall back on calling me dim.

You are ultimately too lazy or stupid to communicate your argument in a convincing way.
None of your points have made any sense (to me atleast) so far, and you are horrible at defending said points.
You could also drop the condescending attitude, it's, making you look like a dipshit desu.

Meant to respond to

I swear people who obsess over endings are low IQ

Attached: 1383696484406.jpg (625x419, 66K)

Viserys is still living RENT FREE in Dany's thoughts. He is also in several of her visions.
Yet another reason books>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>show

Ramsay and his twenty good men could have killed the night king and his entire horde with 0 casualties so why did Jon kill him? Ramsay was literally the only reason why the night king didn't go south. Note that he only started going south after Ramsay was killed because he knew the twenty good men would scatter without their leader and wouldn't be the cohesive threat they are together thus ensuring the night king's victory. The only reason he lost was because Arya is slightly more powerful than the twenty good men and he didn't account for the increased ship speed after the advent of improved sails that occurred that year that allowed Arya to make it home earlier than expected from Essos.

Catelyn literally wanted Jon to die because it's a reminder of Ned's infidelity. Not really the same as a culture where everyone is just fucks whomever

>all it takes is one stab in the chest to kill night king and all his zombies forever
>Let's build a gigantic ice wall instead of just killing him

youtube.com/watch?v=J18BUtJbzuc
Based and Boltonpilled

Jon is a special case since Ned refused to reveal the mothers identity, and the fact that Jon arrived to Winterfell before herself and Robb.
She is convinced that Ned loves Jon's mother more than herself.
Catelyn was "not suprised" that Ned had fathered a bastard while at war, it was jus the other stuff that made her grow to hate Jon.

You have a good dad.

Attached: Korn_happily_surprised.png (219x281, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7daSfMJ3m_U

the Norf is max /comfy/, southern cunts will never understand

Attached: got godswood.jpg (1280x407, 144K)

I'm gonna be honest, I don't think Jon kills Dany in anything approaching what we saw on tv, her being evil isn't grey enough. The only conflict would be within Jon but if she's nuts that option is clearly good and Dany doesn't have enough main people on her side that would see her as right to make it grey either. Plus Azor Ahai is supposed to love Nissa Nissa more than anything else which Jon clearly didn't

Shireen is probably Stannis' Nissa Nissa, she's gonna die when he realizes Lightbringer is fake and that he must make the ultimate sacrifice to save humanity, but in vain, it really fits with a tragic hero like him

>People kill themselves in the winter so there is more food for their family
Big yikes

hmm

Attached: 1548645055543.jpg (884x388, 64K)

Attached: 1536446295069.jpg (913x1659, 546K)

Please be in asoiaf universe

More reason for George to procrastinate, great /s

So much for Winds 2020.

the one true mary sue maybe

is GRRM the Dark Souls of fantasy writers?

Attached: dark souls giant dad.png (622x355, 338K)

>closer to the book ending
>jaime dies from brick
ok user

He’s average. Not even close to the top.

DARK SOULS 2.0
GET FUCKING HYPE

Attached: fucking legend.jpg (1217x722, 39K)

>it'll be decades before the next medieval fantasy kino
>Amazon LOTR and Netflix Witcher are guaranteed trash
>all the other established fantasy novels are bought up by literally who studios or dead in the water

Attached: 1559960014386.png (633x772, 17K)

>they'll do just fine after got ends

Attached: sophieworstxmen.png (1514x2048, 959K)

The only actors that'll (realistically and challenging the heights of) do good after GoT left the series ages ago (Jason Momoa, Pedro Pascal, Richard Madden) or were already seasoned actors (Peter Dinklage).
I don't recall many pop-culture relevant TV series where the main cast that stayed with it through its entirety ever went on to do something big.

Deader than Dany, but just like her this thread shall be resurrected

Dany is dead.
Game of Thrones is dead.
The spinoffs will flop.
TWOW is never coming out, George only cares about football and puff gigs now.
Just let it all go.

Blessed Dany

Attached: boatsex.jpg (564x312, 9K)

Why'd she have to die bros

I thought I was totally detached since season 5 when the show went to shit but her death got to me

Attached: actress-emilia-clarke-crying_7_paused.jpg (500x247, 24K)

Don't worry lads, she'll be back. The lord of light isn't done with Westeros yet.

Attached: 1538455374756.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

>she'll be back

Attached: ded.jpg (600x400, 42K)

>he'll be back

Attached: 1546593426255.jpg (1000x563, 204K)

She will return to punish Jon for his sins

The howls of pain and pleasure will resound throughout all the North

Attached: waifu_killer.jpg (866x941, 56K)

>he'll be back

Attached: 1436667785269.jpg (810x539, 99K)

>I dun want it
>I dun want it
>I WANT IT

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 28K)

>boiled leather

Attached: 1505201187708.jpg (645x729, 124K)

>nuncle
>words are wind
>nipples on a brestplate
>break his fast

>Aegor_Velaryon
>Jess_Targaryen
>SociallyConstructDEEZNUTS
>TargLover
fucking kek

because her dad force fed her an abortive agent

What was GRRM thinking with this character?

Attached: daario_naharis_portrait_by_kittanee-d663gs9.png (600x776, 658K)

>Dany is dead
Stopped reading right there. Volantis awaits her grace. By the time Bran was voted King Dany was already back faggot.

Because George and D&D hate love and enlightened despotism

>back
>as in Stannis ever left to begin with
he's alive, the scene cut away before we got to see his death

Why did you post Euron?

He thinks this is what teen girls fantasize about. It's really quite sad. Drogo and Daario are his vision of bad boys girls are into and Sam is the good wholesome guy they'd be perfect with but ignore

Uniroincally Dany and Jon forming a world empire with Bran advising them on following the golden path would be the b+rp ending

>man grown
>coz
>x and ten/twenty
>mummers farce
>Mayhaps

Attached: got grrm blacked.jpg (1600x1379, 264K)

That should say "colonized."
Also that David Benoiff in the background gets me every time.

3 eyed raven is honestly horrifying when you think about it, basically a immortal being with questionable motivations who jumps host bodies every couple hundred years

Attached: got bloodraven.jpg (938x1275, 196K)

Imagine being so naive you can't understand why women love the Hound.

Is this what Daario really looks like in the books,
and if so how the hell could Dany be attracted to this odd looking fucker?
Or is his dick game just that ridiculous?

Attached: 1552708938771.jpg (500x371, 41K)

It really would've been the best possible ending. Shame George hates war so he can't end it with war being justified to build an empire led at dragon/nuke point. Instead humanity just holds hands to elect a godking who realistically and based on all that came before in the story shouldn't be able to do anything because the crown is weak, but George is an eternal optimist

He seems like a joker tier omniscient being playing god for the fuck of it, rather than a Leto atreides or something like that. Everyone with a conscience should be repulsed by his character and the show's framing of him as good

He said on his blog that Alexander the Great's empire was better than the Greek city states,

The practical golden age we have right now is only because of mutually assured destruction, I hope George has a more realistic and challenging ending than this shit

I know but I guess he just sees it retroactively as in since Alexander had done it, it might as well have stabilized and remained whereas if George lived during those times he would've been against Alexander waging war at all.

Plus reading the wars that happened after he can judge whether Alexander's empire was better, but if Alexander had set out to build that empire on purpose and shit went terribly wrong or was better after it crumbled he would've been like "see, war is bad"

Checked, sadly not a chance. George is too much of a pussy and a faggot to see the truth of human nature so everyone will just get along after the natural/unnatural disasters that are the Others and Dany and her dragons and choose to unite on their own like this is some cheesy sci-fi

Checked as well, sadly

Attached: a6c0c9bbb46f5e594dfa59d64ffceec189da4b00_hq.gif (500x260, 1.66M)

He's supposedly charismatic in a strange and foreigner type of way. Also hes a strong willed man, opposite to Jorah the Cuck plus Dany will spread her legs for almost anyone it would seem

>more realistic and challenging ending
White Walkers can speak and arent pure evil but definitely on the farther end of the spectrum. The pact is reformed, war ends.

She won't fuck Jorah or Quentyn

He doesn't seem to realize that bloodshed is what typically creates great unitary empires and golden ages. How can you be a pacifist and look at what Alexander did with approval? He makes no sense.

With the absolute joke of e3 i'd actually forgotten the white walkers ever existed kek

>George is too much of a pussy and a faggot to see the truth of human nature
That's been the entire purpose of his books. They are antiwar and pro peace.
If you wanted fully realistic fantasy then you like others picked the wrong series to get into.
Series will end with a White Walker pact and Dany will go crazy but it will be more ambiguous and Jon might not even be the one to kill her.

Attached: 1548643375541.png (1500x1500, 134K)

I feel like he's a pacifist in the sense of American interventionism which is just because of greed and incompetence, but not in a historical sense

E3 doesnt start until the 11th I thought? Did something happen other than last years being shit?

things get leaked and so far it isn't looking good

Reminder that this happened user

I have the music and scream burned into my brain at this point, I'm traumatized

Attached: aryagot-965637248_6 (1).jpg (980x450, 44K)

>literally teleports behind you
GRRM should've known better than to sell his baby. He at least should've finished the books so they couldn't fuck up the adaptation too much.

>They are antiwar and pro peace.
Except that peace as reflected in the show makes no fucking sense in the world George created or any of the history he's inspired by in writing the books.

Elective monarchy is bloody and corrupt as fuck and so is feudalism and George has to be a retard to think they'll work and continue working

Elective monarchy literally killed any chance of Poland being relevant on the world stage and turned Central Europe into an unholy clusterfuck. If GRRM unironically tries to shill it in the books then he's definitely a hack that knows jack shit of the Middle Ages.

Isnt elected monarchy just choosing a president? Seems like an oligarchy but not really.

He wants money, not fame (I think).

Fantasy authors are all megafaggots besides Tolkien.

Imagine the kino of Dany being a benevolent dictator in Essos, coming for Westeros where we can be pretty sure she'll create a Golden Age, but because she'll have to kill some of the POV characters who cling to the old world and benefit from it they Caesar her using Jon.

Her empire crumbles, war breaks out, kingdoms and territories split, the peasants and former slaves suffer more they have before. Sansa, Bran, Tyrion and others who had a hand in stopping Dany try to clean up the mess they made and keep the kingdoms together. Arya fucks off abandoning them to their doomed world. Jon goes beyond the Wall with his and Dany's kid disgusted by what everyone made him do, Drogon lives and through that and Jon's kid we have hope that someday someone will ride Drogon again and fulfill Dany's vision.

Imagine

If you're a Tolkienfag why the fuck are you in a /got/ thread, seems counterintuitive towards general happiness.

As long as the White Walkers get wrapped up nicely (through a pact) and Dany doesnt go full retard without good reason most endings like yours sound great.

I prefer separating the author from his/her work. Death of the author and all that shit.

If choosing a president consisted of presidents and potential presidents killing off rivals, bribes, alliances, wars, trying their best to make it in effect a hereditary monarchy by choosing a successor from their family and this happening all the fucking time, sure

because she had just genocided an entire population with women and children, and massacred the soldiers who had already layed down arms and given up. She was also so inefficient that if it weren't for cleganbowle, Cersei would've gotten away and the war would've continued. She was an unhinged genocidal maniac and Jon did what he had to, despite loving her.

Lol how can one show fuck up so badly. Like who gives a fuck about a Long Night prequel. The whole thing was a complete joke and would be insulting to watch at this point. You'd sit there and think, wait a minute, why couldn't this have happened in the main series?

Attached: ss.jpg (381x910, 127K)

>killing unarmed prisoners is the same as BTFOing your political enemy

This is when you can tell you're either a brainlet or an autist, or a danyfag(which is both). Defeating your enemy militarily (which is what they did) and then capture the Lannisters and then maybe torture and execute them would've been fine. Killing unarmed prisoners after they had given up and literally letting cersei escape (if it werent for ser gregor and euron jaimie and cersei would've been able to escape no problem) the war would've continued with a malignant cunt in charge after having genocided an entire city.

How are we supposed to believe jon loved her? He betrayed her and neglected her the whole season, even at her lowest moment when she had lost a second child and put out obvious red flags. Everything was totally preventable if Jon hadn't morphed into a fuckboy faggot this season

jorah kissed dany in the book and that she contemplate what will she do next

Holy shit, if Martin does this, Stannis goes down as one of the greatest literary characters in the Western canon. Seriously, it becomes his fucking story if this goes down.

Attached: 48387358.jpg (472x461, 10K)

>malignant cunt
No, she went insane after saving Jon and sacrifing her people saving the realm only to be rewarded with betrayal by everyone including jon. She was out of her mind in the end and it was totally preventable

We've known this season has sucked for weeks m8. Even these ratings in this image are old and outdated.

Attached: 1558378722874.jpg (548x451, 52K)

>Stannis goes down as one of the greatest literary characters in the Western canon.
Has a nice ring to it now doesnt it. Fuck I'm, I'm gonna give that essay a read now.

Attached: 1556490371726.jpg (600x400, 56K)

>mfw Stannis beats the Boltons on the ice and takes Winterfell
youtube.com/watch?v=T2l--Px9vf0

Attached: Ramsay_takes_a_swim.jpg (1000x785, 149K)

What's the point of even arguing about this season anymore? Literally every theory I ran through my head to make sense of it was contradicted in that season alone by some other scene or tidbit of information. It's like every sequence of events was shot by somebody else and they just glued it together at the end without consulting one another. The more you think about what happen at KL, the stupider you realize the show was.

>“I wanted Daenerys to be there. I wanted to show her as we saw her in the beginning: young, naïve, childlike, open, and full of love and hope. I wanted so much for that to be the last memory of her,”

:(

I hope she found peace lads

Attached: 99905683-AABC-4C62-AA71-C0C62C9B78D1.jpg (1241x1489, 232K)

dany alive in serbia

Attached: 1559177980311.jpg (157x117, 2K)

She's gonna get resurrected, and shes gonna feel more guilt than anyone ever has, cause she a good person who went insane. She'll try to do good but will never be happy again

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

That picture AGHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 025AD074-29C4-4FFA-A257-5FA8C5FB71A4.jpg (554x554, 18K)

She's living in that house with the red door and lemon tree in the north because she faked her death and ran away north to be with Jon and their child living under a clear, white walker free sky, user

no one is gonna remember anybody from that series years from now but dany anyways. they'll also remember game of thrones as being a trainwreck.

literally everyone else got a fairy tale ending and it's the most hated episode in the series somehow.

Attached: D644lQOX4AAs5Ir.jpg (900x1199, 160K)

Dany and Jon became selfless heroes of the show by the end and they both got rewarded by having their characters butchered, Dany in a worse way though

>they'll also remember game of thrones as being a trainwreck.
not everybody is an insufferable danyfaggot

>imdb
yep really is the best thing to judge quality, totally not brigaded by redditors

Attached: 343876498834.jpg (837x837, 53K)

Who the fuck would give this episode a 10, seriously, I understand a 0 since the episode is objectively terrible on every level, even though 0 might be a bit exaggerated

consensus is the marker for objectivity.
if general viewers, professional critics, and youtube critics with massive audiences agree that it's shit, then it's shit.
at least TLJ had a clear split, there's no middle ground here.

Episode didn’t even deserve a 1/10. It was like a 0/10, especially everything involving and after that a Dragonpit shitshow. A complete disaster.

>i-if anything it deserves a 0 b-because i didnt get the ending i wanted!!
go cry into your dany lovepillow you absolute faggots

Attached: 353427884.jpg (233x217, 9K)

I'd give it like a 3/10 at minimum, just for Emilia's performance, however short it was, and some decent visuals, but the rest is trash though

I've always hated Dany and believed Emilia is a shit actress and terribly cast in GoT, but I still agree that the ending was complete garbage.

Anyone pumped?

Attached: 1559965542365.png (492x617, 396K)

>Just like Robb Stark, and Martin is just giving us Stannis so he can sweep our hopes and dreams to the ground when he kills him and well get the feeling of apocalypse/abandon of all hope again.
Does anybody still think that Stannis has any chance of winning in the end?

How can you possibly believe that after season 8 where she single handedly carried it? Her performance was only ever bad because she was the first victim of Dabid's crayon, her storyline's been butchered since s2. She's actually one of the few actors in this show who isn't just playing a version of themselves

Hyped but we have to wait and see the gameplay first.

What story will it be based off of? I've never heard of "Elden Ring" by GR before.

how can people say they ran out of book material when D&D barely adapted shit from feast and dance?

I don’t think I can point out a single group you can point to that actually liked season 8. Fans didn’t like, critics weren’t having it either.

People are fucking retarded
>Oh it'd be too boring, the show would lose popularity
D&d only ever gave a fuck about the red wedding that's the problem

>I don’t think I can point out a single group you can point to that actually liked season 8
loads of petitions of actual functioning adults (not redditors) came back saying that the majority like the finale.Anything from 54-67%
Just because you exist in a perpetual freefolk circlrjerk doesn't mean then entire audience does

if your name starts with J you are the problem
>Joffrey
>Jaime
>Jon Snow
>Jon Arryn
>Jonathon Pryce (High Sparrow)
>Jorah
>Jaqen H'gar
the list goes on

Attached: stannis smirk.png (1078x1045, 1.04M)

>loads of petitions of actual functioning adults (not redditors) came back saying that the majority like the finale.Anything from 54-67%
That's pretty fucking terrible for the biggest fantasy TV show ever.

Summer islanders are like black people without the inherent need to destroy. I argue that they are superior to blacks for this reason.

Bruh the finale was objectively bad what are you doing

>t. Brainlet who only watched altshiftx on YouTube and never read the books
Yikes

Attached: 1556685873276.jpg (640x548, 46K)

Die off

serious question will you ever stop seething?
You are signing multiple petitions, upvoting ever 'S8 bad' youtube video and making countless angry reddit blogs because the show didnt end the way you wanted it to

zoomers are fucking pathetic

>Jonathon Pryce (High Sparrow)

Attached: OH OH OH HAHHAHAA.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>implying
No one in my office, none of my friends, siblings or their friends liked it. It's not just "reddit"

Blow away, windbag

>Doesn't dispute
Plebbit is that way, amigo

Attached: eef177adc73b14e5dc74ccd5df62cb29.jpg (720x963, 84K)

>serious question will you ever stop seething?
Eventually, yes.
>You are signing multiple petitions
The petitions are worthless. Just because I didn't like the show doesn't mean I signed any petition.
>upvoting ever 'S8 bad' youtube video and making countless angry reddit blogs because the show didnt end the way you wanted it to
So people are complaining about the terrible ending to a vastly popular show, and you are complaining about the people complaining.

Also, the show is being bashed EVERYWHERE, here included. Why are you signaling out Reddit? Its got its fair share of S8 ballwashers.

>in my office
they are redditors

One or two might make it mainstream in Hollywood, but the rest will probably have a steady yet fairly low-key careers in TV dramas by BBC, Sky, Studiocanal, etc., with the occasional supporting role in a medium-sized Hollywood film or rare cameo in a big franchise film.
Barring an HBO sequel series, of course.

Bran wasn't even in Season 5, fix the 5 to a 6 in photoshop/mspaint.

Dispute what? I'm not that guy you were talking to, I'm just giving an honest suggestion that I feel would be better for the world if you took to heart and followed through with

>40 year old people with kids are redditors
No

>I-I s-s-sw-ear i-it was-wasn't me
This much coping. You should take your boohoos back to plebbit

>10 hours to reach bump limit
it's over bros

Attached: bobby_pain.jpg (512x512, 37K)

Obviously there was plenty of content remaining but none of it was wrapping things up, it was all just setting more up

>Pedro Pascal
Prospect was a really good film

Attached: ezra shrugging.gif (600x355, 3.65M)

I think boomers and the most casual viewers thought it was okay, pretty much everyone else had issues with it

Die off

Zoomers barely watch GoT, this is all millennial rage

I see you are conceding. Any other reply will just strengthen my victory. Nothing personal kid. Keep lurking more.

A few from Mad Men

Why aren't you taking honest advice from a bystander?

Fuckoff nobody liked the last season. The series started going downhill when they ruined Stannis with a character assassination.

Attached: whatweorderjpeg.jpg (839x768, 150K)

My theory is Dany got ruined and killed off because glownaggers.

She actually was never in any way any kind of a feminist (literally a model tradwife and that is what she always wanted to be but duty and circumstance put her on the road to power) or a selfish bitch. Women are easily influenced by the media and she was too popular and positive to be an example of the useless selfish cunts they want women to be. Sansa (Cersei-lite) on the other hand was perfect. Sansa was useless, vain, stupid, never did anything good and only ever thought of herself and wanted power for its own sake. Dany certainly had flaws but was the opposite of this.

Attached: 1558552596674.png (1600x878, 1.8M)

Joff was always a dapper gent