I COULD’VE SAVED ONE MORE!!!

>I COULD’VE SAVED ONE MORE!!!
Be honest, this made you cry.

Attached: schindler.png (350x232, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/extreme-right-frenchman-sent-to-prison-for-holocaust-denial/amp
amp.theguardian.com/world/2006/feb/20/austria.thefarright
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/nazi-grandma-on-the-run-caught-ursula-haverbeck-holocaust-denier-germany-jailed-denial-auschwitz-a8341876.html?amp
imgur.com/a/AubwH
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/09/debunking-partisan-meme-1-killers.html?m=1
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/09/debunking-partisan-meme-2-contents-of.html?m=1
youtu.be/3M7CrTjr8vI
nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4
jta.org/2017/01/31/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/gallery/MbpVq
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/why-do-the-numbers-for-auschwitz-birkenau-keep-changing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I cried thinking about all those kikes getting away

I creid because I had to pee so bad

no it was cringy

It did.

Attached: 1529813757299.jpg (800x600, 26K)

imagine germany winning, disgusting...

i am proud that our grandfathers fought for the rights of our black, asian,gay, trans an jewish friends.
Feels good to have a free society and a free market!

I'm proud to be a civic nationalist

Anybody who has had sex has cried because of this scene..

6 million? we made it up :)

Attached: frakes.jpg (474x355, 17K)

A jew can't tell you the time or transport you 100 miles in 2 hours

Based volcels not falling for self-fellating kike propoganga

>tfw your go to torrent site shuts down

it makes me laugh because i remember a parody of it that i saw

get fucked. not even for what you said but for the cringey way you communicate. it's gross

I haven't seen it. Is he crying about saving money?

wasnt he kind of a dick irl

fpbp

This part was better in the novel which won the Booker Prize Award for Best Fiction in 1993. Absolute fiction but a really good story.
I don't need to tell you that it's a really good story seeing as it won loads of prizes for best fiction.
Fiction is something that is made up and not true iirc.

>Oven burnings? Medical experiments? All fiction!

I made out with my gf during the movie but my asshole neighbor saw us doing it and told my parents

>I could've shot one more black bastard

Attached: 1549415843551.jpg (1777x999, 102K)

i've never seen it
the only thing i've seen is that Valhalla scene and that seemed over the top

when the first post is also the best post

The obsession this board has with the Holocaust borders on mental illness

Attached: Autism1.png (1252x4698, 1.13M)

Attached: Autism2.png (1036x4370, 992K)

>look at this autism, says autistic man with his image collage

Hello, Jerry.

seething

i gift these dubs to you.

the obsession that the american school system has with forcing the holocaust on to kids borders on global conspiracy

Every time I see the part where they make the Jews walk around naked and shoot at them I get really sad.
Thank God that shit never actually happened

The Holocaust was a footnote in my history classes keep in mind this is in Liberal ass Chicago where did you go that it was forced down your throat so hard?

We could've saved all six million.

Imagine how we feel.

Attached: robert e lee you could've stopped this.png (559x700, 615K)

based /his/ bro. thoughts on anne frank?

what's crazy is that in history it was covered of course but every year in English class of middle school (6th-8th) it was a whole fucking unit.
oddly enough, this was in southeast Texas.

she would have been a belieber

She was a rose from the Earth.

She deserved better.

Attached: sad pepe roses.gif (500x282, 269K)

A machine that masterbates you to death? That was an easy one.

This

Also the story is fake and gay, Oscar Schindler was a vile person

the holocaust is exhaustively discussed in many american schools. i live in a moderate area and in 8th grade we spent a quarter of the year--in 2 different english classes--on the holocaust. and that was before high school.

>but every year in English class of middle school (6th-8th) it was a whole fucking unit.
to be fair there is a LOT of notable Holocaust literature so I can see why it make up a portion of your English class. Did you ever feel like it was pushed down your throat to the point of hilarity though in your school career? In High school for example I think we briefly touched upon it but always came at the end of the year when no one cared.

Attached: he's right you know.jpg (268x200, 22K)

jeff...

She was kind of a bitch in her diary honestly. Just like every jewess is

/thread

post height and jaw

>be oskar schindler
>make a shit load of money off force labor and death
>second the war ends
>LOOK LOOK I SAVED LIKE FIVE PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T PROSECUTE ME OR STEAL MY WEALTH

>Did you ever feel like it was pushed down your throat to the point of hilarity though in your school career
yes that's what I'm saying. it was as unnecessary as retreading the American Revolution every other year.

>there is a LOT of notable Holocaust literature so I can see why it make up a portion of your English class
There's really not, outside of history at least. It's the same way with most genocides or etc mass killings, there are usually a few good autobiographies and mountain upon mountains of shit tier fiction.

based

>the holocaust is absurd, why would they just hate the jews so much they killed them all?
>but also I FUCKING HATE JEWS I WANT THEM GONE

Attached: 1550637830582.png (600x590, 201K)

Elementary / Middle school curriculum tends to be pretty repetitive tho. I don't think they were doing it in order to push an agenda but rather it was due to the nature of the education system. You mention the American Revolution and yea we went over that every year as well. Just how the system is set up.

We had a survivor come and give a presentation in the 90’s. All I remember was a kid falling down the stairs during the middle of it, everyone laughing at the kid and the guy giving the speech telling us it wasn’t funny.

>there are usually a few good autobiographies and mountain upon mountains of shit tier fiction.
Do you have examples of this shit tier fiction for the Armenian Genocide? How about the Bosnian Genocide?

Settle down, Moishe

I grew up around a lot of ((())) and banged a few Jew girls. They're about as shallow and neurotic as people think they are desu, also the bigger the nose the bigger the tits.

In the 90s? Was this around the release of Schindler's List by any chance? I know there was a renewed interest in the Holocaust throughout the country when that film came out.

based strawmanner

America is the source of holocaust denial though. Rarely you would find such retardation in countries where it actually happen.

Yes. It was somewhere between ‘93-‘95.

>Bosnian genocide
It was more of an ethnic cleansing, only like 8,000 were actually killed. Most were just expelled from their lands desu. Pretty lame for a genocide.

Outside of history books, no. Like I said there isn't a lot of notable fiction surrounding those kinds if events which are not trash.

Holocaust denial pretty much only denies mass gassings, everything else was rightful vengeance against muh Jewish degeneracy

>actually, 6 million people just left for other countries and no one noticed

Attached: 1549517103809.jpg (890x1015, 96K)

>Rarely you would find such retardation in countries where it actually happen.
maybe learn English before posting

not that user, but ive never even heard of the bosnian genocide before, and we only learned about the armenian genocide once, only because the teacher wanted to pick something other than the holocaust because that's what every other teacher does.

No, it was always cringey, even when I believed that there actually was a real holocaust.

>only like 8,000 were actually killed.
If fits the definition of a genocide. The serbs knew what they were doing something like the Srebrenica massacre doesn't happen on accident

I know but he claimed that most genocides have a ton of shit tier fiction relative to the literature that's actually worth a shit I'm just wondering if he has any examples of this shit tier fiction.

What do you think actually happened?

Maybe stuff an ananas up your arse.

8,000 people is a lot for anything other than actual warfare.
9/11 only killed just under 3,000.

iktf

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

I honestly thought this part was out of character. I enjoyed the movie, but i thought schindler was much more controlled and low key, it was well established- had he been this emotional, his cover would have been blown much earlier.
I let it go though, because the film was well made and maybe they’re just saying the emotion was too much for once- deep down, though, it feels like Neeson doing calculon’s overbearing ACTING TALENT! from futurama for the sake of an osccar

>a cage where an eagle and a bear wrestle and the winner eats your child? pure. fiction.

*Ethnic cleansing
Otherwise they would've killed 30,000 people instead of just expelled them.

>muh serbs
Croats and Bosniak Muslims did their own shit too my dude

That was never supported by western scholars.

there werent enough jews for the numbers they are claiming.

It's a genocide by the definition of the word dude. Just because they don't kill the arbitrary number of people you designate doesn't make it not a genocide.

>Croats and Bosniak Muslims did their own shit too my dude
Nowhere near on the same level as serbs. There's a reason why serbs are so hated throughout the Balkans.

There were people who sacrificed their life to help Jews, but there are no films about them.

It was 8,000 civillians over a period of like 3 years. 9/11 happened in a day

How do you keep a lie going? By indoctrinating the population. And were do jews have most power? USA. That's why Americans are brainwashed since early age in education, in the media and in every other form of information medium out there - games, movies, books, etc.

Attached: 1520059990612.jpg (635x745, 72K)

>literally posts a picture of a straw-man

There were many more. More than 3 million in Poland alone.

5-6 million Jews disappeared from Europe following WW2 if not killed in the Holocaust where did they go?

Attached: FT_15.02.04_JewsEurope200px.png (200x621, 11K)

There was ~15M of them when the war started.

By the Nazis own estimates there were something like 11+ million Jews in Europe IIRC

it did when I was naive and young. 6 million, how the hell did I fall for a fib like that.

Around 9 million in Europe. I think the Nazis overestimated the amount of Jews and in one of the documents they claimed there was 12 million in Europe.

if they left, wouldn't people notice?
they were able to hunt down the nazis that fled to South America, but no one noticed 6 million jews just got relocated?
really makes you think...

Shhhh don't irritate the schizos

Based.

why are there so many jewish holocaust survivors all over the world?
Werent they called extermination camps?

>There's a reason why serbs are so hated throughout the Balkans.
Yeah, NATO. There's a reason why people don't like Muslims in the balkans too.
>Nowhere near in the level
What level it was 8,000 civillians over a period of 3 fucking years from 1 event of built up rage that occured after decades of increasing tensions and a year of conflict.

It was literally nothing. I really do understand what people are boo hooing so much about this. It's nothing at all compared to what the Turks did to Armenians or what the Ottomans did to the Balkans.
>Inb4 that doesn't excuse the behavior
Thats why that behavior occured. It's just and endless cycle

>5-6 million Jews disappeared from Europe following WW2 if not killed in the Holocaust where did they go?
This stat is fucking bullshit. For one, the World Jewish Encyclopedia at first gave a different number then changed it much later.

Second, the last census of Poland, the country with the biggest jewish population, was done in 1931. 8 years before WWII started. Do I need to teach you now about the internal politics of Poland back then, how much they hated jews and the campaigns during those years they had to send the jews to Israel and let the migrate elsewhere? There were many.

Yet that number of 3 gorillion is accounted for the holohoax, even though there's no way 3 million jews remained in Poland from 1931 to 1939 for a vast number of reasons.

>Hebrew university of Jerusalem

>8 years before WWII started
Need to correct myself here. Actually, 11 years before the holohoax apparently started.

How do you prove 6 million deaths exactly? Did someone go around collecting 6 million bodies?

Did the census detailing the total amount of jews in europe go down by 6 million after the war? (it didn't)

Why is the figure always exactly 6 million? Instead of a range of estimates like most genocides or war because deaths on such a scale are inherently unprovable to such precise figures? And yet, even questioning the amount of jews that died in the holocaust is tantamount to a crime in a lot of countries.

>Yeah, NATO.
Yea bro it's just western propaganda serbs definitely didn't do anything to warrant the hatred

>There's a reason why people don't like Muslims in the balkans too.
Again not nearly as universally reviled as Serbs

>What level it was 8,000 civillians over a period of 3 fucking years from 1 event of built up rage
Why are you trying to justify it? It was a genocide the Srebrenica massacre killed over 8000 over a period of 11 days. Can you show me an instance of Croat or Bosniak violence during the war that even approached that?

>It was literally nothing
You keep claiming that but the body count says otherwise. I don't know why you're so keen on defending serbs anyway

>It's nothing at all compared to what the Turks did to Armenians or what the Ottomans did to the Balkans.
So because they didn't kill millions we should just let it go? Stellar logic there dude you'd get an A+ in a Serb classroom

>For one, the World Jewish Encyclopedia at first gave a different number then changed it much later.
source?

>Do I need to teach you now about the internal politics of Poland back then, how much they hated jews and the campaigns during those years they had to send the jews to Israel and let the migrate elsewhere? There were many.
Apparently you do because as far as I'm aware there was no campaign significant enough to impact the Jewish population numbers so drastically

>even though there's no way 3 million jews remained in Poland from 1931 to 1939 for a vast number of reasons.
Provide some sources and I'll be happy to entertain you.

this is complete projection.
you could question the exact number as much as you want.
No one is going to get mad if you suggest only 5,999,999 jews died or 6,000,001 jews died.

That's not illustrating my point, obviously that is pedantic and pointless.

But what if you said 3 million, which is entirely reasonable? Do you think that would go down well?

Genuine question anons; how come they removed the little notice that Schindler's list is a fictional story?

if you could give any reason for your skepticism and didn't deny it happened, I'm sure people would be fine with it.

This type of discussion happens a lot.
If you don't have any relevant professional qualifications people will probably be skeptical but if you can identify why you see doubt in the estimate then I can't imagine anyone getting upset.

I cried because I realised the holocaust had never actually happened, but it really should have.

>Did the census detailing the total amount of jews in europe go down by 6 million after the war? (it didn't)
Yes it did, it was based on demographic data. Check "Destruction of European Jewry" for example.

>Why is the figure always exactly 6 million? Instead of a range of estimates
But it is range of estimate. Check the wiki, it's even there. You literally failed to do even the most basic research and yet you have radical opinion. Holy fuck, you have to be underage, american or trolling in order to reach this level of stupidity.

Attached: 1547418237651.jpg (121x148, 10K)

here in NYC all through elementary school, middle school, and highschool it's constantly brought up, more than anything else, it's brought up and taught even more than much of american history. Got very boring and very annoying very quick. Can only imagine how bad it is for newer generations that now have whole classes dedicated just to the holocaust (not ww2 mind you, but literally just the holocaust)

Imagine being unironically antisemitic. But imagine not being ironically antisemitic.

>Yea bro it's just western propaganda serbs definitely didn't do anything to warrant the hatred
It's balkans, everyone hates everyone
>Not as much as the Muslims though
Pfffttt hahahaha. Dude, where were you for the last 4 centuries of history in Southern Europe?
>Well the serbs did it more therefore there is nothing wrong with Croats
One of the biggest reasons why Serbs hated croats was over things they did in WW2 as per their fascist state and ustase
>The body count days otherwise
8,000 civillians is not a lot. No.
>Why are you so key on defending serbs
Why are you so key on defending Muslims? Serbs committed atrocities sure, but it's the balkans. You're acting like the Muslims are innocent as if anyone is not guilty there.

>How do you prove 6 million deaths exactly? Did someone go around collecting 6 million bodies?
How do you think they measure WW1 and WW2 casualties? by counting every body?

>Did the census detailing the total amount of jews in europe go down by 6 million after the war?
It did go down between 5-6 million tho

>Why is the figure always exactly 6 million?
It's not:
>According to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority in Jerusalem, "[a]ll the serious research" confirms that between five and six million Jews died.[392] Early postwar calculations were 4.2 to 4.5 million from Gerald Reitlinger;[393] 5.1 million from Raul Hilberg; and 5.95 million from Jacob Lestschinsky.[394] In 1986 Lucy S. Dawidowicz used the pre-war census figures to estimate 5.934 million.[395] Yehuda Bauer and Robert Rozett in the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust (1990) estimated 5.59–5.86 million.[396] A 1996 study led by Wolfgang Benz suggested 5.29 to 6.2 million, based on comparing pre- and post-war census records and surviving German documentation on deportations and killings.[392] Martin Gilbert arrived at a minimum of 5.75 million.[397] The figures include over one million children.[398]

Pro holocaust faggots disgust me....

>Because they didnt kill the fucking bankers and smut pushers. The fucking Jews who ruined Germany. Didnt get one death

>Instead the bagel jew got killed or at least separated.

>Now it's used to cuck Germany

Congrats Nazis. You fucking failed to kill the evil jew. And as a result you have to allow gang rapes because "being racist would make you nazis"

Even outside of History class it's a constant subject. Can't think of any race or any subject that has whined about a single historical event so much. Figures since every fucking jewish holiday is about being a victim or some shit. Not even the irish complain about the potato famines this much and they genuinely never got their population numbers back up to what it used to be prior.

>It's balkans, everyone hates everyone
(Cont) but the only reason why foreigners despise serbs so much just because of their lack of historical knowledge and bias as a result of limited pro NATO media coverage.

T. Someone who is fine with NATO btw

>why would they just hate the jews so much they killed them all?
Literally nobody has ever said this.

Like think of this. Imagine the people get tired of the pedo smut shit from Hollywood and Media. Yet imagine if you round up just the Jews owning bagel shops and with funny hair BUT you ignore the fucking Hollywood Jews and bankers.

That's where Germany failed. Hitler legit fucked over Germany so bad they actually feel they deserve their people being taken out.

You could fix the world by killing 20 people. Hitler could have saved the west by just killing the jew power like the rothschilds and those types

>It's balkans, everyone hates everyone
Again, Serbs are UNIVERSALLY reviled they are a special exception in this regard

>Dude, where were you for the last 4 centuries of history in Southern Europe?
I'm a Croat from the Balkans dude and I can tell you first hand that Muzzies don't catch the same hell as Serbs do.

>Well the serbs did it more therefore there is nothing wrong with Croats
I never said that or even implied it why do you misrepresent my argument?

>8,000 civillians is not a lot. No
lol

>You're acting like the Muslims are innocent as if anyone is not guilty there.
I never even implied that yet you have this idea in your head. I said:
>Croats and Bosniaks did their own shit but nowhere near on the same level as serbs. There's a reason why serbs are so hated throughout the Balkans.
>Can you show me an instance of Croat or Bosniak violence during the war that even approached that (Srebrenica massacre)?

Serbs were especially heinous during the war this is acknowledged by pretty much everyone here in the Balkans and is in living memory. You can keep claiming otherwise but the evidence disagrees with you

Now thats fucking based

>but the only reason why foreigners despise serbs so much just because of their lack of historical knowledge and bias
It's not foreigners dude it's people from the Balkans themselves that despise Serbs so much.

and what about the tale of the jews who were loaded into small metal cars, pushed down a roller coaster like incline, and pitched into a large open furnace to be burned alive? Did you believe this tale, and wonder why a country losing a war to the three largest superpowers on the planet would prioritize mass amounts of resources towards exterminating millions of people?

Well then you're wrong, fooled you! This was a work of complete fiction by our writers

Attached: beyond.jpg (800x450, 50K)

>wahh stop posting edgy memes on Yea Forums

fine line between edgy memes and mental illness

Because its literally illegal everywhere else

a yellow rose of texas gone too soon

30,000 Jews starved to death/got typhus because of Eisenhower. Hitler literally dindu nuffin.

>Serbs are UNIVERSALLY reviled
In the Balkans? Yes. Outside of that? No
>I'm a croat dude
Ohhhhh that's why you're so autistic about the serbs in particular. Yeah from an outsiders perspective you're about on par with them desu. Maybe better than albania I guess.
>I never said that
>I said
>It was a genocide the Srebrenica massacre killed over 8000 over a period of 11 days. Can you show me an instance of Croat or Bosniak violence during the war that even approached that?
Can you really not understand whats so ironic about this? Lol
>You can keep claiming otherwise
When did I deny they committed war crimes lmao, I'm just telling you that you're not better than them by any means

Nope, people go to jail for suggesting it was only a few hundred thousand

What do you think the Einsatzgruppen were?

Cool then Jews are mentally ill for obsessing about the holocaust

citation?
I expect something good, if you link an article and it turns out the person also happened to commit crimes I'll be very disappointed.

It's not even most foreigners, most foreigners regard all of you as irrelevant or just bat shit insane.

>Everyone here hates serbs
Everyone there hates everyone who fucking cares

MPs and anti-partisan personnel.

TWAfrom 1933 shows that the Jewish population of the world at 15,3 million The WA from 1948, three years after the conclusion of the war, shows the Jewish population of the world at 15,8.

>Apparently you do
Ok, first, during that time Poland was extremely antisemitic, almost as much as Germany. Prior to 1933, a large number of Polish Jews had relatives in the US which could easily facilate immigration there. Indeed, we have many jews in the US today with Polish ancestry. This immigration certainly should have increased given Hitler's rhetoric towards jews and that Poland was right at their border. In fact during this time Poland adopted the Jabonitsky's plan who basically wanted to remove the entire jewish population from Poland and settle them into Palestine.

Finally, in October 1938, the Polish government issued a decree making Polish passports invalid for re-entry into Poland without official prolongation. Considering the official and general social anti-Semitism, which was raging in Poland during that period, which was comparable or even worse than the German version, it would not be surprising if the Jewish emigration from Poland was extremely intense at the end of the 30s right up to the outbreak of war.

Then we can assume that many jews died from natural causes due to the economic situation in Poland at the time which was horrible. And that jews during this time in Poland were living isolated, in ghettos and didn't have the best of conditions.

Then we have the war and the partition of Poland. Given the census out 1,830,000 Jews would have landed up on the German side according to Dabrowska, Waszak and Grynberg, that is, if everybody had stayed where he was. It has been calculated that as many as 850,000 of those Jews would have escaped out of the German-to-be zone during the campaign and the next few months.

All in all, hit the post limit. But the final count of jews under German occupation is no more than in the thousands.

Einzatsgruppen were an army of peace

Your mom nigga

>everywhere else
Most of the world doesn't have laws against it. Also no one really cares if it's illegal or not, unless you publically distribute propaganda or make a public statement. Most of holocaust denial is exclusive to basement dwelling zoomers who get their propaganda from internet, hence the laws don't affect them.

>In the Balkans? Yes.
And that was my whole argument. They are especially hated in their own part of the world no NATO propaganda required

>Yeah from an outsiders perspective you're about on par with them
how do you figure?

>Can you really not understand whats so ironic about this?
Maybe you have to point it out for me. My entire point was that the Croat/Bosniak actions during the war never approached the levels that the Serbs went to. Feel free to prove me wrong

>When did I deny they committed war crimes lmao
I never even implied you did I said you were claiming against that the Serbs actions were especially heinous during the war. You keep saying "bro you're all the same" despite ALL the evidence saying otherwise. If you can find anything at all even approaching the Srebrenica massacre committed by Croats or Bosniaks feel free to post it.

ebic

>Most of holocaust denial is exclusive to basement dwelling zoomers who get
Also most of the middle east. There are hundreds of millions of people worldwide of deny the Holocaust my man. They're not just random spergs on /pol/ either

>The WA from 1948, three years after the conclusion of the war, shows the Jewish population of the world at 15,8.
World almanach? Jesus fuck, how stupid can you mutts be? Don't you know what is linear projection?

Titles are always literal, huh? Also, [citation needed]

>most foreigners regard all of you as irrelevant or just bat shit insane.
I actually get along great with all foreigners that visit and have no issue with Americans. It's serbs in particular that kvetch about muh NATO propaganda and muh Americans

>World almanach? Jesus fuck, how stupid can you mutts be? Don't you know what is linear projection?
What "linear projection" 3 years after the war has ended and 7 years after the supposed holohoax, are you even talking about, fag?

>There are hundreds of millions
Nah.

>middle east
Yup, those too. I suspect the oil sheikhs are actually the party that is funding it.

>Nah.
Not them, but oh yeah. My grandparents hinted at it my entire childhood, but didn't outright say it. Whenever talk muh holohoax came on, he reminded me that no one gives a damn about all the Christians massacred at the hands of Stalin.

People go to jail all the time for questioning facts about the holocaust you fucking bluepilled ignorant retard.

timesofisrael.com/extreme-right-frenchman-sent-to-prison-for-holocaust-denial/amp

amp.theguardian.com/world/2006/feb/20/austria.thefarright

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/nazi-grandma-on-the-run-caught-ursula-haverbeck-holocaust-denier-germany-jailed-denial-auschwitz-a8341876.html?amp

okay, i kinda sorta think this is based.

>TWAfrom 1933 shows that the Jewish population of the world at 15,3 million The WA from 1948, three years after the conclusion of the war, shows the Jewish population of the world at 15,8.
You realize the Almanac was using pre war population figures that year right?

>Polish antisemitism
I understand that it went quite deep my man but you're suggesting that an evacuation took place that was significant enough to drastically impact the Jewish population of Europe at the time do you have any evidence of that? Census data maybe? Saying stuff like:
>it would not be surprising if the Jewish emigration from Poland was extremely intense at the end of the 30s right up to the outbreak of war.
is not enough, any actual figures to back up such claims?

childhood is believing nazis were villains

adulthood is realizing hitler was right

Its literally illegal in most western nations to deny the official holocaust (burnt offerings) narrative.

>TWAfrom 1933 shows that the Jewish population of the world at 15,3 million The WA from 1948, three years after the conclusion of the war, shows the Jewish population of the world at 15,8.

Notably, up to and including 1948 these AJC stats are explicitly stated to be estimates for 1939 (e.g. 15,688,259 is given for 1939 in 1945-48)

Attached: alma.png (1474x599, 387K)

Or all the Christians bring persecuted today

Sorry, i meant the world as in the civilized world, as in the West.

>how do you figure?
Know one usually knows anything about the balkans beyond wars, poverty, and autistic blood feuds.
>My point is that they're especially hate
I mean, you all seem to just hate each other anyways what's so special about serbia being hated like everyone else?
>My entire point was that the Croat/Bosniak actions during the war never approached the levels that the Serbs went to.
I mean, I guess. It's just that wars never really seem to end in the balkans, they just simmer down into ethnic tensions for a little while. So to say "this war" seems a bit foolish when you seem to always be at war anyways
>ALL evidence saying otherwise
Dude, you're *Croatian* ffs. No you are not any better than the serbs because 30 years they killed 8,000 Muslims. 80 years ago you killed hundreds of thousands of civillians

>Also, [citation needed]
Einsatzgruppen records:
imgur.com/a/AubwH
my favorite piece is pic related:

>The Jäger Report was written on 1 December 1941 by Karl Jäger, commander of Einsatzkommando 3, a killing unit of Einsatzgruppe A which was attached to Army Group North (Heeresgruppe Nord) during Operation Barbarossa, i.e. the invasion of the Soviet Union. It is the most precise surviving chronicle of the activities of one individual Einsatzkommando. The Jäger Report is a tally sheet of actions by Einsatzkommando 3, including the Rollkommando Hamann killing squad. The report keeps an almost daily running total of the liquidations of 137,346 people, the vast majority Jews, from 2 July 1941 to 25 November 1941. The report documents exact date and place of the massacres, number of victims and their breakdown into categories (Jews, communists, criminals, etc.). In total, there were over 100 executions in 71 different locations listed there. On 1 February 1942, Jäger updated the totals to 136,421 Jews (46,403 men, 55,556 women and 34,464 children), 1,064 Communists, 653 mentally disabled, and 134 others in a handwritten note for Franz Walter Stahlecker.

Seems weird for an anti-partisan unit to be killing so many children

Attached: jagar.jpg (588x800, 188K)

Dont the official nazi records say 270,000? Also denying that they were death camps will land you in jail in most european countries

Old age is realizing that Hitler was a sperg, and that D'Annunzio and Salazar were right all along

>tfw German
>tfw never ha a yolocaust class

Attached: smug l .jpg (500x550, 61K)

Jesus...you truly are braindead.

There are basically two ways how to get demographic data. First being that you actually go around and do a census, second is that you use factual data from preceeding years and you project some change onto them (like keeping constant population grow). The data from WA were a projection, they used pre-holocaust numbers and applied some minor change onto them. When they received first post-war empirical data, you would see that there was a massive drop. Their estimations are worthless and were already corrected with authors apologizing for mistake made. If you actually did bother to read deeper onto their methodology instead of gobbling up stupid infographics without questioning, you would know that.

>anti-partisan
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/09/debunking-partisan-meme-1-killers.html?m=1

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/09/debunking-partisan-meme-2-contents-of.html?m=1

Yeah but I was a kid

>Know one usually knows anything about the balkans beyond wars, poverty, and autistic blood feuds.
The wars in particularity though is what gave Serbs such a bad rep internationally

>I mean, you all seem to just hate each other anyways what's so special about serbia being hated like everyone else?
Dude I've explained this a number of times already:
>Serbs were especially heinous during the war this is acknowledged by pretty much everyone here in the Balkans and is in living memory.

>I mean, I guess
There is no guesswork involved look at the causality figures. Look at the civilian deaths. Serbs chimped out HARD there reputation is well deserved

>Seems weird for an anti-partisan unit to be killing so many children
Because it didn't happen. Let's see some photos or films, or perhaps some eyewitnesses.

>When they received first post-war empirical data, you would see that there was a massive drop.
Why?

The link I posted has tons of evidence dude why don't you go take a look at it?
>Einsatzgruppen records:
>imgur.com/a/AubwH

>no one gives a damn about all the Christians massacred at the hands of Stalin
From the western media you hear about that much more than you do about much worse things, like nazi genocides against Slavic peoples.

>Or all the Christians bring persecuted today
And that. And grandpa would always end it by reminding me that "oh no, we have to remember the Jews, it's ALWAYS about the Jews" and then change the subject. He was truly based.

>it's a leddit uses the same damn imgur spam link while /pol/ posts pastas and random stats episode
Nice. It's good to see the roles reversed for once where the hero starts using to same tactics as the villain

I like my kino with moral gray areas, boys

There were more than 3 million Jews in Poland in 1931. By the time of WW2 there was probably even more Jews in Poland.
>Given the census out 1,830,000 Jews would have landed up on the German side according to Dabrowska, Waszak and Grynberg
Maybe, but only because many of them emigrated to the Soviet Union when the war started. Hitler later attacked the Soviet Union if you remember from your history lesson.

I did. yeah.

The Lolocaust

>like nazi genocides against Slavic peoples.
Slavic peoples were massacring ethnic Germans.

I just have on question for deniers/revisionists. What do you think is more likely? That the Allies forged thousands of documents, planted death camps, deported millions of people supposedly killed by the Nazis, and forced thousands of witness testimonies all in the chaos of post WW2 Europe in collaboration with the Soviets in an effort to make the Germans look bad? Or an anti semetic regime escalated into full scale genocide?

Attached: bernie1.jpg (599x464, 161K)

Steven Spielberg denies the holocaust is the best version of the film
youtu.be/3M7CrTjr8vI

(((sources))) A good day to you, ma'am.

No.

>hitler plan worked

No. It didn't. Why would it? It's only make-believe.

based

There are two options. Either WA is relevant, omniscient organization and the holocaust actually happened after WW2 or they just continued with their standard procedure without checking for possible inconsistence.

kek

lol what are you even implying? that's it's all Jewish?

What is more likely is irrelevant when you look at the facts. All I know is the numbers are way too high, and the numbers given by the Jews have changed.

This is from 1939

>You realize the Almanac was using pre war population figures that year right?
Show me the source on your statement.
>I understand that it went quite deep my man but you're suggesting that an evacuation took place that was significant enough to drastically impact the Jewish population of Europe at the time do you have any evidence of that?
You obviously know little of history and what happens generally to the local populations at times of turmoil and war. Are you really suggesting that the 3 million Polish jews, that are accounted in the holohoax, btw, remained static from 1931 to 1942? Irregardless of the war, irregardless that they were targeted by the Polish government and the NSDAP, irregardless of the economic situation?
>is not enough, any actual figures to back up such claims?
Do you have any actual figures to back up your statements?

>second is that you use factual data from preceeding years and you project some change onto them (like keeping constant population grow).
I figure that a massive genocide supposedly going around against jews would cause such change (the dwindling of population, not an increase) from taking place. What you're saying here, in your infinite wisdom, is when the governments of the Allies decided to give them the 6 million number, they suddenly decided to change everything? That's not how it works and it's not just a "mistake"
>By the time of WW2 there was probably even more Jews in Poland.
LOL. How do you figure that exactly? Do jews magically pop up from nowhere?

Americans have a Holocaust class?

Ja.

>The wars in particularity though is what gave Serbs such a bad rep internationally
They didn't help your reputation either m8
>Serbs were especially heinous
Mainly because serve at that time still had the living memory of atrocities committed in WW2 in their minds ... you understand what I'm trying to get at? This is why foreigners think of your entire region like you think of serbia

Yes. Mandatory.

Well most of the Jews actually ran away

You mean like Franciszek Honiok?

Jahwol.

Not all Polish Jews died, and the number is usually some 2.9 million Polish Jews. It is estimated that after WW2 only 100,000 Jews or so remained in Poland.

In canada we learned so much about the holocaust and watched schindlers list and learned nothing about the gulags and christian persecution, we never learned that the russians killed way more of their own than nazis killed jews

>Franciszek Honiok?
Gesundheit!

>What is more likely is irrelevant when you look at the facts.
Then go take a look at the facts refer to was all the primary documentation created by the Nazis themselves just made up?

>All I know is the numbers are way too high
Source?

>and the numbers given by the Jews have changed.
Source? Also you say "the Jews" as its some sort of hivemind coming up with all these numbers when in reality it's a bunch of independent WW2 scholars that research this and arrive to their own conclusions refer to >>According to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority in Jerusalem, "[a]ll the serious research" confirms that between five and six million Jews died.[392] Early postwar calculations were 4.2 to 4.5 million from Gerald Reitlinger;[393] 5.1 million from Raul Hilberg; and 5.95 million from Jacob Lestschinsky.[394] In 1986 Lucy S. Dawidowicz used the pre-war census figures to estimate 5.934 million.[395] Yehuda Bauer and Robert Rozett in the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust (1990) estimated 5.59–5.86 million.[396] A 1996 study led by Wolfgang Benz suggested 5.29 to 6.2 million, based on comparing pre- and post-war census records and surviving German documentation on deportations and killings.[392] Martin Gilbert arrived at a minimum of 5.75 million.[397] The figures include over one million children.[398]

>Or an anti semetic regime escalated into full scale genocide?
Why would that be more likely than hysteria and political pressure leading to a false understanding of an event? Politics are always mixed into history desu, the fact that you assume a priori anti-Semitism = murderous intent says a lot

why did the death of jews matter more than all the other lives that were lost during ww2?

Niagara falls. I cried like a little bitch. I'm not even ashamed

>imagine germany winning, disgusting...
yeah, imagine not being a slave to jewish bankers

You're really cite sources and use historical arguments against people who know them very well and get btfo in every single thread they make only to make another the next day?

You left out "built chimneys not attached to anything"

Deniers don't know or don't care about other victims. They think it was just Jews and they build their theory of global conspiracy around it.

Good attempt at a sentence, user. Keep trying; don't give up.

The number is actually 3 million Polish jews, but anyway. How do you figure that? After the partition of Poland, the jews in Germany were 1,5 million (if we assume that they all remained there, all stayed alive until 1939 and none of them died from other causes).

You’re not suggesting a “false understanding” you’re suggesting an enormous conspiracy spanning hundreds of thousands of conspirators across decades, continents, and languages to falsify an entire era of history. Denying the holocaust makes about as much sense at believing in a flat earth to anybody who leaves their computer screen.

In my rural school, they spent somewhere around 3% of the yearly budget to hire the local Holocaust survivor to come speak to us. To accompany this, the 11th and 12th grade literature classes would exclusively study Holocaust literature in the third quarter of the year, and the world history course spent 1/3 of the year on WW2. More than half of the WW2 discussion was on the Holocaust, because the war itself was deemed unimportant in light of the suffering of the Jews.

>I figure that a massive genocide supposedly going around against jews would cause such change (the dwindling of population, not an increase) from taking place.
Your grammar is fucked. What are you saying? That WA couldn't do the projection because there was genocide going on? They absolutely could, because the numbers have nothing to do with what's going on outside of their office.

>Allies decided to give them the 6 million number, they suddenly decided to change everything?
user...goverments don't give a shit about irreleant memes like WA.

You're new to this or by some miracle missed the explanation mentioned almost every time? If you know so little about the subject why do you have such a radical opinion about it?

Ya, those documents show a few hundred thousand. Also, it is a jewish hivemind, youre a retard if you think jews are individualistic. The numbers at Auschwitz changed from 6 million to one million. I suppose that isnt at all suspicious to you, because you're an idiot.

>Denying the holocaust makes about as much sense at believing in a flat earth to anybody who leaves their computer screen.
fucking kek. Tell me what proof you have of the holohoax that makes you so convinced that a state sponsored mass genocide was enacted on them. PLEASE, provide it.

>Show me the source on your statement.
nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html

>Are you really suggesting that the 3 million Polish jews, that are accounted in the holohoax, btw, remained static from 1931 to 1942?
I don't think it remained static but I also don't think anything happened to impact the population figures so drastically that it would result in the Holocaust death toll being impossible to account for

>Irregardless of the war, irregardless that they were targeted by the Polish government and the NSDAP, irregardless of the economic situation?
The NSDAP persecution was the only one of those that I believe would impact the Jewish population so drastically and that is accounted for in the Holocaust figures

>Do you have any actual figures to back up your statements?
I do refer to:

>LOL. How do you figure that exactly? Do jews magically pop up from nowhere?
It's 8-9 years.

In 1921 census there were 2 million Jews.
In 1931 census there were 2.4 million people speaking yiddish, 250,000 speaking Hebrew (they asked for first language) and 3.1 million Judaists (they asked for faith).
So in 1931 there were at least 3.1 million Jews in Poland. By the time of 1939 there were probably more. Emigration from Poland never reached a scale like in Germany (250,000 Jews left the country), so in 1939 there were obviously more Jews in Poland than in 1931 (3.5 million maybe).

There was a pretty big typhus outbreak in eastern Europe and the Middle East in the early 40s as well.

Because the Germans targeted their own citizens. Because they targeted women and children and other vulnerable people like the very old or sick indiscriminately. And because they did it intentionally and methodically without even acting like it was a part of the war effort or collateral damage of the fighting.

To Mars? Did they hid in caves? Are they LARPing as eskimos on siberia?

>This is from 1939
The image I posted is the Almanac from 1948 (pic related)
>Show me the source on your statement
Why are you asking him this when I already did, moron, it's literally highlighted for you in red

Attached: jews1948z.jpg (3960x3060, 3.59M)

So burgers having shit education is the reason deniers exist and make such retarded threads with useless fake arguments? Seems like not my problem. It doesn't excuse sucking at history.

I think his point was more about Jews only making the holocaust about themselves. Nobody denies the deaths of lots of people, they deny that the camps were death camps or question the official narrative of 6 to 12 million deaths.

Obviously they didn’t spend enough because all of you people still don’t believe it.

>The image I posted is the Almanac from 1948 (pic related)
What does the first sentence below "Jewish population here and abroad" say?

To the US or other free countries

>Because the Germans targeted their own citizens. Because they targeted women and children and other vulnerable people like the very old or sick indiscriminately.
Cute lies, heeb.

Then they would be accounted for.

Does denier retards also deny German programs of extermination of non-Jewish local population such as Operation Tannenberg, Intelligenzaktion, AB Aktion or cleansing in the Zamojskie region including many Christian martyrs, various high profile famous victims and just common people?

>if you disagree with the official jewish victim narrative you "suck at history"

Almost like forcing propaganda down people's throats doesnt work when the people are free to think as they like

>You’re not suggesting a “false understanding
No I am
>hundreds of thousands of conspirators
>Conspirators
No, there were anti-Semitic killings in WW2. The assertion I'm making is that memory is influenced by hysteria . They're not even intentionally lying about the events, its just that memories become distorted by trauma and time.
>Across decades and continents
Like I said, there are entire regions of the world who mostly deny the Holocaust or know nothing about it. You're fairly eurocentric if you think otherwise.

>Holocaust denial is like Flat Earth
Not even a little bit

>Ya, those documents show a few hundred thousand
The Einsatzgruppen massacres account for over a million and a half of the Holocaust figure.

>Also, it is a jewish hivemind, youre a retard if you think jews are individualistic.
How is it a Jewish hivemind? How are all the scholars acting all for the Jews? How about all the evidence? is that all just made up?

>The numbers at Auschwitz changed from 6 million to one million
source?

Soap and lampshades made out of human tissue? This one was invented by a writer.

fake as fuck was allied bombing and no supplies killed the kikes in camps been proved

That the estimates are from before the war, in other words the whole thing me and several others are trying to get through that thick fucking head of yours

Germans dindu nuffin right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4

>in countries where it actually happen.
So nowhere?

jta.org/2017/01/31/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Attached: Capture.png (741x719, 123K)

Based as fuck

>Why would that be more likely than hysteria and political pressure leading to a false understanding of an event?
Because we have TONS of evidence of the Holocaust it is literally one of the best documented events in human history.

Even calling it official jewish victim narrative shows how you suck at history because you're only reacting to a certain school of historiography that emerged in the US in the 1970s and whose founder even changed his opinion in recent years. Nothing to do with history just surface level stuff, revolt against your shitty teachers and above all mistaking contemporary politics and world's history.

basado

Why? Many of them hid and changed their names and official ethnicities etc

Why don't you point out the fact that jews only make the holocaust about themselves and rarely officially acknowledge all the non jews?

We hardly talked about when I was in school. We had a million units on slavery though.

>Germans dindu nuffin right?
Richtig.

>That WA couldn't do the projection because there was genocide going on?
Why didn't they, then? Why give an entirely opposite number of what is happening? This number was kept alive 3 years after the war, btw. We're not talking even during the war, but 3 years after.
That immigration number you posted is not natural as Poland acquired territory from the Soviet Union. Absolutely irrelevant.

>nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html
answered that
>I don't think it remained static but I also don't think anything happened to impact the population figures so drastically that it would result in the
We just have to agree to disagree. I don't see how any of the 3 million number makes any sense. War almost always leads to great amount of immigration, unrelated deaths and a lot of other things to account for.
>The NSDAP persecution was the only one of those that I believe would impact the Jewish population so drastically and that is accounted for in the Holocaust figures
So 3 million jews died because of the NSDAP?
>I do refer to:
USA, Soviet Union, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Israel, etc.

No, that's not the official narrative. People seem to confuse many different Nazi crimes. Outside of Jews only Gypsies and homosexuals (and communists) were killed. There was never a planned extermination of Slavs for example. That doesn't mean of course that many of them weren't killed by the Nazis, but most Slavs died as a result of anti-partisan operations, starvation (3 million Soviet POWs), overworking, and so on.

>Tell me what proof you have of the holohoax
Historical documents:
imgur.com/a/725A7

Einsatzgruppen records:
imgur.com/a/AubwH

Complicity of High Command:
imgur.com/gallery/MbpVq

But you won't even read it so why do you ask? You're just looking to fuel your own confirmation bias

>this thread

Attached: B9ECC6D4-BB52-4A01-BF6D-804DE6566B76.jpg (666x666, 43K)

he based

based af

>We had a million units on slavery though.
Ugh, that took me back. So boring. It was also when the black kids were starting to get uppity. Hmmmm probably just a coincidence.

It wasn't. We have testimonies for both and both are probably at least partially true.

Were the governments of countries invaded by Germany and USSR in on it because their official reports are some of the most important documents in the entire investigation (next to those coming from the invading countries themselves). That must be some really impressive conspiracy that exists between many sometimes not so friendly, countries to this day no matter what and among many generations even after Holocaust survivors were mistreated in Israel until the 60s. Some dedication I must say.

/pol/ is repressed faggots with daddy issues

So we can at least agree that Nazi Germany was a murderous regime Jews aside right?

God wasnt on the Nazi's side.

Oh please, I hate people like you who have no words and instead copy what someone else wrote, paste it and expect me to answer it all. From a first glance, I've discussed these things a thousand times.

You're just a mindless drone that believes what someone else tells you. Why don't you, personally, explain the reasons on why you believe in the holocauster?

>Why didn't they, then?
Because they followed the procedure without giving a fuck, simple as that..

Name me a single reason for even caring about them. Literally the single reason why we even know about existance of this organization is this peculiar erorr.

>Poland acquired territory from the Soviet Union
In March 1921, the census was conducted in September 1921.

>This thread
If Zyklon B was actually used to kill anyone then this thread would need a whole can of it

Attached: 1344730391216.gif (255x190, 18K)

That's solid policy, we ought to reimplement that kind of thing in America.

>from a first glance, I've discussed these things a thousand times

Then just paste something you wrote?

God condemned forever especially when they became the saviors of communism. Fuck them forever those degenerates. They were purposefuly destroying historical artifacts and landmarks they were like ISIS.

Wrong, it's just that Hitler fought against the rise of Satan's kingdom. Satan rules Earth.

>Oh please, I hate people like you who have no words and instead copy what someone else wrote
You literally asked for evidence and you got it. Do you want me to post each of the thousands of pieces that are linked there individually?

>I've discussed these things a thousand times.
Thoughts on The Jagar report?

>You're just a mindless drone that believes what someone else tells you
Unlike yourself right?

>Why don't you, personally, explain the reasons on why you believe in the holocauster?
Never supported by academia. Why do you spout these talking points that have been long debunked?

>The Einsatzgruppen massacres account for over a million and a half of the Holocaust figure.
Cool, so nowhere near the official number
>How is it a Jewish hivemind?
Jews are collectivist, they dump billions into all this holocaust memorial crap, they only push whichever historical narratives agree with their own....this is basic stuff, jews are extremely collectivistic and dominate this field of history. Nevermind the fact that its illegal to stray from the official narrative off death camps killing 6 million or more jews....Your ignorance is showing.

Also, it was 4 million to 1.5 million at Auschwitz. The source is their plaque. furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/why-do-the-numbers-for-auschwitz-birkenau-keep-changing

The fact that you havent heard about this should make you question all the jewish history you are pushing

But user you'd be the first to go :(

>Why? Many of them hid and changed their names and official ethnicities etc
If they did, they would disrupt numbers for those other nations. Do you have any evidence for surge of Polish population by 3 million?

Audibly kek'd

>Wiesenthal, in contrast, argued that the Holocaust was the death of 11 million people, 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews. The figure was invented: If we consider all civilian non-Jewish deaths, then it is too small; if we consider only those who died at the hands of the Nazi killing apparatus, then it is too large.[emphasis mine – RM] But the central point was Wiesenthal's belief that the inclusion of non-Jews was essential to his postwar commitment. Nations had to feel that they had lost their own if they were to bring the war criminals to justice.
He's still wrong as more than 5 million non-Jewish people were murdered, and even more died as a result of war (starvation, diseases, military actions and so on).

I want to rape Reinhard.
He makes Mein hard.
I want to stick my finger tips.
Deep into his womanly wide hips.
I want to violate the Butcher of Prague.
I will do it in the style of a dog.
I want to rape Reinhard Heydrich.
With German Sausage, Snake and Dick.

Attached: 9C0662AC-A6F1-4A20-BAE3-B4EECE8F77F0.jpg (219x696, 50K)

It is the official jewish victim narrative, cry more fucking retard.

Cool, but Jews only make it about themselves, despite that being objecticely incorrect. The only reason we hear so much about muh jews is because they are so powerful. The nazis wanted to eliminate lots of other groups as well.

>The fact that you havent heard about this should make you question all the jewish history you are pushing
I've heard about it from retards like you and since I'm not braindead I know it is Soviet estimate (that western historians didn't like) and that it doesn't count only Jews, it assumed that most of the victims were Slavic.