Did we like Vox Lux?

Did we like Vox Lux?

Attached: 1559893456990.webm (1808x1080, 2.95M)

Nobody did.

Neat visuals and capable actors can‘t hold this hot mess together. It constantly wants to say something important, but awkward and/or overblown dialogue, staging and editing make all of the implied ideas ring hollow. I found a lot of it borderline silly.

No and Portman was terrible.

Great visuals, abysmal, hamfisted writing. It was like a fashion designer trying to pull at heartstrings but instead ending up squarely in /r/im14andthisisdeep

imagine being this pleb

Attached: file.png (1169x689, 868K)

>you will never NEVER munch on Natalie's armpit

Attached: 1550673132641.png (657x527, 31K)

Yes, we loved it. It wasn't as good as Childhood of A Leader, but it was still great.

it was good 7/10 but
>DUDE IT WAS THE SATAN ALL ALONG
was so fucking embarrassing that it seriously made me lower the score

>Childhood of A Leader
Damn, the same director made that?

but it wasn't you dumbo

Attached: 1525988810911.png (710x577, 30K)

fucking brainlet

the soundtrack is full of bops
also rip scott walker

Who is "We"? There is no collective agreement on Yea Forums. Repost same thread multiple times for a few months and the opinions change. Why? Because of the thousands who visit dumb shits like you who think we're some kinda hive mind only talk to a few people. Meaning there is no accurate census from users. This should be common sense you fucking publicly educated american moron.

Don't talk to us like that

Have sex.

>jews trying to make art

Vox Lux was amazing. The other dialog was great

Vox Lux > A Star is Born

It encapsulates the modernity the unctuousness of celebrity in a world where the news never stops and we only exist as long as the headlines focus on us.

Africanus is that you?

wow its sad how much padding is in that bra.

Poor thing had a kid and still can't fillout that bra.

I thought it was one of the better movies I've seen in the last few years. I went in knowing absolutely nothing about it and was immediately gripped by the story. Second half is kind of meandering, but Natalie was good.
lurk more.

It's lurk moar and maybe you should, new friend.

Sure, if you want to sound cringy. If you weren't a newfag, you'd have recognized that the OP was a meme.

No it was never a meme. And you've shown you haven't been here long if you don't know it's lurk moar. But I don't really need to point that out since you used the term newfag. Nice job outting yourself.

lurk moar

>I used to believe in God...if they want something new to believe in, they can believe in me, 'cause I'm the new faith.

Attached: hershlag dabbing.jpg (1808x1080, 1.07M)