LOOK MOM I’M DIRECTING!!!!

LOOK MOM I’M DIRECTING!!!!

Attached: 6714C6A4-317F-43CE-8FD4-5C49777D2A21.jpg (1900x1059, 167K)

KIIIIIINOOOOOOO!!!

looks fucking great.

I don't like that each screenshot has its own separate unnatural color.

If you don't like this movie you're not allowed on Yea Forums.

Blade Runner 2049 is unequivocally the worst movie ever made. It’s Stanley Kubrick for impressionable plebs, when in reality it’s filled with nothing but nuanced Zack Snyderisms. It also killed Ryan Gosling’s career.

Gosling was a heavy hitter in the indie scene while also being notorious for turning down big budget films. His casting in Blade Runner 2049 set off a blaze of misguided hype. It would be the stealth Drive sequel with the nu-synth futuristic aesthetics everybody secretly wanted. This is the narrative Denis set forward. The man is good at emulating the groundwork laid out by other directors better than him. He’d hijack the protagonist crafted by Nicolas Winding Refn and screenwriter Hossein Amini and disguise the stolen virtues of that character by portraying K as a “replicant”. The android title lets K borrow the longing tormented stare of The Driver, the random outburst of emotion, and the disgruntled whisper of emotionless dialect. It’s essentially substituting “The Driver Autism” for the “Cold and Distanced Robot”.

Gosling’s character could’ve easily been a human with just a few tweaks to the script, but parallels to Drive would’ve undoubtedly been made. If Denis wanted to take a risk and instead birth a motion picture with its own identity he would’ve brought in a different actor, his frequent collaborator Jake Gyllenhaal being a prime candidate. Instead we’re bombarded by “””atmospheric”””” film school core Nightcall sensibilities.

Utter dishonesty, and Dune will inevitably face the same fate, the film already destined for Star Wars prequel levels of public reception with the casting of Timothée Chalamet as Paul Atreides echoing Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker.

Granted, I personally enjoy the prequels, but Denis is no George Lucas.

t. Reddit Browser

kill yourself

hey denis

well done son

>Lord Jesus Christ I humbly transcribe your divine Work through my art

Attached: ToL.png (1609x869, 1.69M)

Just watched this movie last night. Why did they implant the memories of the child into Kay?. It was kino until Harrison Ford appeared

Attached: Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS02_22_36_001.jpg (617x799, 65K)

>Why did they implant the memories of the child into Kay?
As a distraction, they did it to heaps of replicants if I recall correctly.

But who would that distract except for the replicants implanted with the memories?

it was the ladies own memories, she says it in the movie that the best imagination is part real experiences

brainlet

In case anyone went looking for the natural birthed replicant, there would be decoys,.

But donesn't Leto know you can implant real memories into replicants despite it being outlawed?

>2 fucking years
Rent free

Agree to a degree. What I found lacking about 49 is that it did nothing new with the franchise. No new ideas, just rehashing old ones and "modernizing" them. Very lazy, very uninspired. And the cinematography is indeed beautiful but it struck me as a tool to awe the audience instead of being there in harmony with the plot. This film was like the less talented and succesful younger sibling that desperately wants to be like his older brother instead of trying to develop hos own identity and growth.

So when Kubrick does it he is the greatest filmer of history but when anyone else do its it's a retard. Good logic there buddy

The female made Kay's memories. She said real memories are the best because it helps with the details that are hard to construct with fake ones. What I'm wondering is how the girl managed to survive in that factory if she was immune deficient.

Congratulations son, you did a good job
Well done, good and faithful servant

“No!”

Cringe and off baseline

Based and on baseline

kindly fuck off back to plebbit

Attached: bladerunnerhater.jpg (1496x894, 617K)

VERY DISHONEST

shut it

Attached: 89A03F3D-E37D-45DB-A17F-527CF32D1B4A.jpg (643x820, 80K)