Attached: ,1.jpg (674x1000, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBvuTViALic
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp1rS_UAvjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kate Beckinsale

Kate in latex

i like werewolves

The mythology and world building were cool, Kate and Scott had great chemistry and a couple team is pretty rare. Plus Kate it leather

They completely fucked up by getting rid of Speedman and resetting the conflict to essentially zero.

The first one is peak underworld but the sequels weren't that bad

Why did they get rid of Speedman?
He was okay

Fucking the director helped.
What a trashkino series, which ever retard decided to base werewolves on cats and CGI them jumping on every wall should be keel hauled.

Evolution and RotL were great, Arise and whatever the fuck the other one is were terrible.

Rumor I heard is Wiseman didn't like him.

I like 1 and 3.the others suck ass

Rise of the Lycans is pure kino.

I agree

Attached: vampfu.webm (640x480, 617K)

this.

The 2nd film is better if you know that the director was jelly of beast boy getting a sex scene with his gf so the entire movie is a character assassination

Werewolves

Do people not also like Evolution? It's probably my favorite. I really like the concept of hybrids and how instead of nerfing the main characters they continued to make them stronger. After Rise of the Lycans the next movie should've been about Selene and Michael finally uniting all Vampires and Lycans under their rule followed by a final movie of this new united clan vs humanity who are trying to wipe them out.

>They completely fucked up by getting rid of Speedman and resetting the conflict to essentially zero
I liked that story with Speedman and Kate in first and second movie. The biggest mistake was them killing Speedman because they don't like that actor.

getting rid of Mike and adding the insufferable daughter was a big mistake. but considering how shit the daughter movies turned out, Speedman was lucky to dodge the bullet.

I may or may not own all the novelizations and other novels in the series

>Selene and Michael finally uniting all Vampires and Lycans under their rule
This would be interesting to watch

I'm a sucker for a love story/couple team so them unceremoniously getting rid of him really helped to sour me on the following movies, plus you, the fact that they're hot garbage.

kek

I like Evo just not more than UW and LotL. I think Evo is definitely more ambitious in concept but execution leaves a lot to be desired and basically turns hybrids into X Men. I get what they were trying to do just don't think it came together as desired. we did get much more of seline and michael which only makes speedman firing that more baffling. fans loved the pairing, fuck wiseman.

sad they had to make some random hidden vampires that have secret powers and selene "learns" it to save the day in the latest flick not sure waht they plan to do now you've killed the creator of both lycans and vampires so what else?

Easily the worst film in the series

it catered to my penis

Pretty sure they're not making anymore since Kate has said she's done.

didn't that amazon show bomb? we'll see how desperate she gets once SNL guy dumps her for some younger chick

Kate Beckinsale wearing Latex then going into a sex scene.

>tfw no decent rip of Underworld Endless War
>only place to legally see it is on the out of print collection
RIP Schnepp

I liked that they elected new elders

Kate Beckinsale.

Attached: kate beckinsale underworld-5.webm (1920x800, 1.6M)

What's her problem?

Attached: kate beckinsale humm.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

Her and her daughter are literal whores

>kate
>black latex
literally could not care less about anything else

youtube.com/watch?v=cBvuTViALic

>daughter
I'm gonna need proof.

BUILT FOR THE

lily is pure. receipts or never happened.

There are no good werewolf films beyond the quintkino collection.

>Dog solders
>Ginger snaps 3
>American werewolf
>Howling
>Wolf

Cursed is kino tho.

>Forgetting about kino Van Helsing

When I was a kid I went over to my islanders friend house when I was 8 and all his siblings were watching this movie + had all the rest, was really weird.

Which is more Beckinsale kino.

Attached: kate beckinsale van helsing-5.webm (1280x693, 2.93M)

mainly the aesthetics and Kate Beckinsale

style with no substance is not kino.

wew laddie

I bet he didn't even get an erection while shooting this scene

Kate molesting her daughter at the filming of the sequel.

Shes going to suicide once the botox and fillers stops working.

No shit. He's clearly a faggot.

AHHHHHHHH VAN HELSING PLEASE STOP

Attached: Van.Helsing.2004.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-FGT.mkv_20190222_064952.994.png (1920x1040, 1.36M)

Why did God give such looks to a man then made him a faggot? It's not like homos need any appeal to get laid.
What a waste of good genetics

Bad moon

bad moon is a dog movie. late phases and wolf cop are also worth watching

>>Dog solders

I liked it.

Attached: dog soldiers.webm (700x392, 3M)

Dude. Duuude.

You know what went right...

Attached: 1555043808072m.jpg (1024x572, 40K)

Patrician

why does she look so fucking weird and not like selene in blood wars? i thought she just hit the wall but 5 years later beckinsale still looks better than she does in this movie. what a botch job.

Attached: UBW.jpg (618x412, 126K)

>And out of latex
S E E T H I N G

Attached: 8ea81ee1c237bcb8c1f13a336e1a48c9.gif (500x250, 2.63M)

Attached: Kate Beckinsale.webm (1280x720, 906K)

She looked great in that Netflix show

Attached: the-widow-01-1553870813.jpg (480x479, 38K)

Christ she looks like my gf.

Wait. What?

Attached: 482EFCA800000578-0-image-m-137_1516099645191.jpg (634x1333, 134K)

Unf the daughter take a bit too much after Michael Sheen

Attached: wenn20776598.jpg (560x529, 48K)

Nice body though, which I doubt Michael Sheen can compete with.

This. It's Kate is super-tight latex or PCV suit.

Attached: thisis.jpg (600x638, 32K)

>Implying you wouldn't go gay for michael sheen

Attached: 355183D200000578-3643374-image-a-35_1466015408694.jpg (634x608, 53K)

>Ynw see her as catwoman now that DC is rebooting everything
Why live bros?

Attached: Wx6aaVH.jpg (480x678, 230K)

sheen genes are too high
shes already whoring out in social media videos
she knows she has a weird face so overcompensates with whore behavior
actresses are the bottom of the barrel.

Perfectly blending gothic horror with The Matrix, and also shamelessly stealing from Shakespeare. Brilliant movie that doesn't get the credit it deserves, sequels are misfires though.

However the prequel Rise of the Lycans is good

Attached: underworld_2.jpg (594x701, 160K)

Is the daughter a ho tho? She seemed kinda cute

Attached: 1559768198110.jpg (500x394, 29K)

>Forgetting about acclaimed Shakespearean actor Derek Jacobi

Attached: Alexanderc.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Ian MckKellen gets Gandalf and X-Men, and Derek Jacobi gets Underworld.

Seems like a fair apportionment.

1 - Really good
2 - shit
3 - ok
4 - shit
5 - legit one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Evolution was such a disappointing sequel.

>Vampire elder decides to go batshit and release his brother the insane werewolf because why the fuck not
>Also kills his father because reasons
>Terrible CGI-filled fight scenes that don't hold a candle to the action scenes in the first movie
>Barely any Bill Nighy
>Kills off Kraven in the first 5 minutes
Only good thing about it was that somehow Kate Beckinsale looked even hotter than she did in the original

Literally the only thing I remember from the movie.

Attached: f2275da4c2582771e051a05dc996581a.gif (506x280, 2.46M)

She cute

we'll be the judge of that. post the slut

>>Kills off Kraven in the first 5 minutes

and that's a bad thing????

Kraven was interesting, the slimy, backstabbing weasel. Yes you're supposed to hate him but his absence was not to the film's benefit.

1 and 3 were good. I watched the rest anyway because of how much I loved the saga but they were pretty shit. Wasted potential.

This.

Michael should have remained human desu

Is she still fucking that faggot comedian?

This.

Attached: kate-beckinsale-underworld-2003-EFBJ0T.jpg (1300x958, 144K)

>doesn't know about pete
OH NO NO

Kevin Grevioux seems like a nice dude, so good for you.

You just know.

>Implying he needs your approval.

Attached: 1530129884085.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

I was gunning for Kraven to die in the first one. Props to them they didn't take the easy way out tho, nor did they upgrade him to the big bad for the sequel.

Dude is underrated as fuck desu

Attached: KevinGrevioux.jpg (940x565, 396K)

He would have been a better big bad than what we got, a flying CGI faggot with daddy issues and a completely asinine motivation. Kraven's desire for power and influence and Selene's sweet puss is something I get.

That's true. I don't even remember the movie that well after the first 20 mins. The bat/spider dude was just a weird.

my favorite part was the whip master vampire what a cool idea for a vampire why did movies try and make villains with whips that aren't women a thing?

I liked that design, but yeah the movie had some issues. I also wanted more Michael going hybrid on some fuckers too, shit was underused. Pic related was great as well.

Attached: 0002.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

peak hotness

Non of them are even remotely close to "good"
Literal turn your brain off dude flicks and laugh at how utterly shit the script, editing and direction is.

Wrong

Totally agree. The Lycans keep hyping us up about how powerful the Corvino bloodline is, but Michael never gets an opportunity to show us. I get that these are brand new powers and he needs time to get used to them, but IIRC even in the sequels he isn't OP.

Attached: 425.underworld.lc.071911.jpg (425x315, 21K)

The corvinus bloodline was overhyped irl too.

Attached: Portrait_of_Matthias_Corvinus.jpg (860x1087, 196K)

>everyone keeps using regular machine guns
>even though everyone repeatedly tells each other how useless bullets are, even silver bullets and they have infinite plot produced liquid aids bullets that no one ever uses except that one time they are introduced because the plot is going nowhere.

Honestly this series is a guilty pleasure.

My biggest issue with the second movie is that in the first one, Marcus is played up as being Viktor's ally and that he would want revenge for Viktor's death, coming after Selene and Michael. Instead they decided to make him a whiny faggot who wanted to free his retarded brother? If family is so important to him why'd he kill his dad? It's dumb

Attached: kate-beckinsale-underworld.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

Brotherhood of the wolf

That was a lion though.

K I N O
altho technically not a werewolf movie

Attached: AcademicWindyIrishredandwhitesetter-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 2.22M)

Boy, Kate is something special.

best vampfu coming through

Attached: Parker Posey Blade 3.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Imagine not putting compensators on your twin Beretta 92s

Attached: 177j42.jpg (800x600, 109K)

Michael Sheen was pretty fucking great in both movies he was a major part of.

Attached: You may have killed me cousin, but my will is done regardless.jpg (1000x711, 68K)

Probably one of the only movies to get British Army banter right.

THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG KIDDO

Attached: tumblr_mtrkm246Yc1sdtaqko5_250.gif (245x160, 808K)

How can two men be so wrong?
>inb4 people post the spic from Dusk till Dawn

BIG WHITE COCK

BIG KNOTTED WOLFMAN COCK

>For the sake of argument, assume both women are equally hot
>Monica remains sexy in her vamp form
>Salma turns into a lizard person

Attached: tumblr_p7wj4eA6IL1tdkro1o5_r1_250.gif (177x200, 1.72M)

Point to Monica. Case closed.

Attached: tumblr_oybbm94cUk1rzbj5mo1_540.gif (540x290, 1.22M)

underrated MVP of the saga. no UW wonder movies with him were the best.

Eiza Gonzalez from the TV show is kinda hot

Attached: Eiza-Gonzalez-vampire-From-Dusk-Till-Dawn-TV-series_iphone_640x960.jpg (640x960, 250K)

>You now remember that tuey RANDOMLY introduced exotic. Supernatural teleporting powers by entering a vampire dream world like state

As crazy as the universe is, it was always semi based in vamps and lycans being science based. It was a virus that started with a plague fusing with Alexander's odd dna. Never magic shit. The 5th movie is literally them out of ideas

Attached: 61bd9ffb64329addd25af46eb601d018.jpg (1016x800, 56K)

mutated hyena actualy

Attached: YOU.gif (500x228, 1.95M)

Mutated with what tho? There's not that many animals in France that would have bred with a hyena.

Attached: Gevaudanwolf.jpg (514x419, 49K)

samefag

My girlfriend posts from the same IP, smoothbrain. You would know that of you would just have sex for once.

Attached: 1555045733112.gif (360x268, 1.23M)

Medieval artists sucked, that thing looks like a fucking otter.

>medieval
The absolute state of Yea Forums

They were wearing olden days hats, I'm not a historologist, I can't tell when the fuck it was supposed to be set.

Nice LARP, nigger.

Not him but I think he's telling the truth.

>Brilliant movie that doesn't get the credit it deserves
The plot setup drags, and doesn't go anywhere.
Its not that hype beyond a lot of lated and fight scenes.

>Nigger
Well now at least you know why I'm dating someone who looks like Kate Beckinsale.

Attached: 23.jpg (268x201, 18K)

I mean, he straight up resurrects from getting stabbed through the chest and his heart ripped out. And kills the super-first werewolf. And has no sunlight weakness. Or any weakness.

>doesn't go anywhere
What does that even mean? The dude becomes a hybrid and Selene kills her mentor who murdered her family. Where else would it go? It's an action film and the plot serves its purpose.

She did it for me big time.

Absolutely.

>get the guy who did Dog Soldiers to make a shitty Hellboy movie instead of a BPRD movie with the agents bantering
What could have been.

I think you think your ability to critique movies is better than it actually is.

plot isnt this series forte mate. he is invincible for the duration required to wound the bad vampire/bad werewolf

then he is a pussy whipped sissy boy bitch who just stares at kates ass and does nothing

The first movie. Thats about it.

Attached: 01738f08.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

teenaged mallgoth kino

Attached: kate beckinsale underworld-5.webm (1920x800, 2.96M)

Shiny.

>She did it for me big time.
Me too, fren. Me too.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (794x1000, 78K)

Attached: s-l1000 (1).jpg (1000x791, 121K)

>In 2017, Wiseman revealed that a sixth film is also in development
>On September 13, 2018, Beckinsale confirmed she will not appear in the sixth film, stating: "I wouldn't return. I've done plenty of those."

I guess she's got more brain and dignity than Milla Jovovich, at least.

>getting turned down by your ex this hard.
Yikes.

/thread

This. It has a good premise, but ultimately fell short because of a spiteful director and lack of creativity. The first Underworld was the best, and I could honestly care less about the sequels.

Was Len Wiseman really that much of a shitbag?

Story was the director was dating Kate at the time and got jealous of Scott Speedman doing the sex scene in Evolution. He had his character killed off in response.

Whadda smalldicked insecure faggot.

Attached: kate beckinsale underworld-2.webm (800x450, 1.76M)

Dat ass. Except everything past first movie is a pile of trash. First one might be best accidental adaptation of vtm setting and even that one had a shit flavour because muh romance.

it's interesting that they used this for promo images but the fangs in the series are based on snakes
I guess they thought it would turn off potential viewers

Attached: 1025839-muse-vfx-delivers-chilling-effects-dusk-till-dawn-series.jpg (1280x726, 86K)

People are more used to this.

Attached: sadie frost-dracula-costume.jpg (1758x2960, 1.58M)

>Perfectly blending gothic horror with The Matrix
This, cheesy but just a perfect thing for its time.

>blending gothic horror with The Matrix
anymore kinos or media like that? Hello, video games too.

For me, for pure gothic horror, it has to be, Hammer.

Attached: The Horror of Dracula (1958).webm (1800x1080, 2.96M)

But they only started out kino
Fast forward 10 years and you have a pile of shit

>Fast forward 10 years and you have a pile of shit

But with more tits.

Attached: Twins of Evil.jpg (1934x1076, 1.08M)

yeah
although the whole snake Aztec vampires thing they had going in the show was a lot more original and interesting

>Kills off the most interesting character we all obviously self inserted as in the sequel
>the sequel itself looks like straight to dvd shit that they filmed in Romania
>they hype up the daughter to be uber Methuselah tier character
>lol she got kidnapped or something
>next sequel is resident evil tier
>now underworld is no longer under its fucking everywhere and ware-wolfs won
>also the daughter is shit
>also Fuck you audience Micheal might be alive sequel bait at the end
First one was Kino

But he directed that scene

FINE, I'll spend the whole weekend drunk watching the whole Underworld series and when I finish that I'll move on to some Van Helsing, Hansel and Gretel, I Frankenstein, the one with the angels at the truck stop and whatever else I can come up it in the action-lite-horror genre. Thanks Yea Forums.

Watch Blade and its sequel. For the laughs watch Priest (2011) with Paul Bettany and Karl Urban hamming it up.

Attached: Lily Collins.webm (640x720, 1.61M)

I've seen the Blade movies too many time. Granted I've seen at least 3 of the Underworld movies, but it's time for a rewatch, I'm in a nu-metal mood.

Priest is on the shortlist as well.

That sounds like a good plan, what booze goes well with it?

I don't really think I'd call ToE shit, it was a decent Dracula film.

Dracula Untold, now that is utter garbage.

There's always Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, not vampire related but still undead.

Attached: pride and prejudice and zombies.jpg (2000x3000, 464K)

>smoking
Fucking disgusting.

>shamelessly stealing from Shakespeare
Except both the leads live in Underworld which was a twist I really liked until the shitty ass sequels killed Michael off

Pretty sure all the novels are written by Greg Cox.

Attached: contemplatingloss.jpg (1024x683, 51K)

Was this movie the start of whole blue filter look throughout the movie?

Asides from like werewolf movies and what not, I really liked the whole rich aristocratic atmosphere in the first one and then the grimy underground look with the Lycans. Also having Lucian clearly be seen to be a hero type from the start while still focusing on him as a villain was interesting, easily my favorite character, and wish he lasted longer, but probably was better off to die in the first one and not drag his story out into the shittier movies

>Rumor I heard is Wiseman didn't like him.
Is Scott Speedman not gay?
I thought it was a general rule in Hollywood, that if you cast your female significant other opposite an actor, and there is a relationship in the plot, you make sure the actor is “pure” gay, ie. not bisexual either.

>Is Scott Speedman not gay?
No one could stay gay after having a sex scene with Kate.

Beckinsale, Nighy and Sheen.

1 and 3 easily stands above the rest, even if they aren't anything worth writing home about.

>Nighy

Based Nighy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp1rS_UAvjs

>Evolution

The first half is almost unwatchable whenver Marcus isn't on screen, the second is kinda fun.

It was already done by Ken Russel

Lord have mercy.

How do you think she got that sexy voice?

The werewovles won in every film bro...like how would vampires even stand any chance against them? all they do is back stab each other for petty reasons while the wolves fuck them up, then fuck the girls.

>kate fucks dog boi and ends the vampire 4th reich
>kate becomes the dog boi and ends the vampire king
>kates daughter is the ubermench-hound which all the other wolves want to fuck
>prequel with no kate has werewolves utterly BTFO vampires 3rd reich and vampire babes cannot resist them

When I rewatched the first Underworld recently, I couldn't stop realising what a goth 14-year-old girl's fanfic it was, especially in the parts in the mansion.
>She walks into the mansion and everyone around her is in lace dresses except her, she's in a leather catsuit and leather jacket, and is too cool for everyone
>The leader wants her "by his side" but she's Too Cool, and he wants her to go to a fantasy with him.
>She has that One Friend who secretly hates her and is jealous that the leader is infatuated with her.
>Forbidden romance
Blade: For Girls.
This is a compliment because I love it.

When an artist can fuck his muse, he'll make kino.

But the Resident Evil movies suck dog ass. What the fuck are you talking about?

Fucking kys you furry faggot

I had a little boy Bonner for her when I watched this as a kid.
>tfw no vampire gf to kiss me

Attached: 22764FB6-5048-436F-8A95-B9D63DE909E2.jpg (1097x1000, 151K)