BROS BEFORE HO--

Attached: quack.jpg (649x825, 110K)

OI WOT IF YER MATE WAS CHUN LI

what the hell is this shit, I keep seeing it everywhere

netflix presents gay niggers from cyberspace

black mirror depicted gay ERPing in VR something Yea Forums can relate to

at this point it would've been more shocking had they been beating the hell out of each other as gay black men, struck up what they thought would be a gay romance, and then met in real life and they were a white male and white female.

I have to say, I chuckled when they jumped 11 years into the future, and the main character is living like the whitest dude ever. As in, they do an entire episode without white people, yet they show this guy acting so white that most white people watching it are blacker than he is.

>yet they show this guy acting so white that most white people watching it are blacker than he is.
this is probably very true

kek

what happened to this show? the first couple series were decent enough but the last few new ones are so overtly preachy and contrived

You mean after Netflix took over?

>overtly preachy and contrived
Really? Grace Randolph said it wasn't on the nose enough and left too much to viewer interpretation.

>Tight wet pussy
I laughed way too hard whenever they first fought and they started to kiss. I didn't know what I was in for and thought it was just gonna be some generic story about Falcon getting addicted to video games. When they dropped that first kiss and stuff on me my sides went into orbit. I still don't even understand the point of the episode or whether it was meant to be funny or not.

Chuckle

>Grace Randolph

Attached: 1558535196507.png (461x481, 315K)

The point of the episode is to ask yourself if it's gay to kiss and then fuck your best friend's video game avatar in various positions.
The answer is yes, very gay.

>Here’s your Black Mirror episode bro

Attached: BAE861D4-6663-48CC-B1D3-07222F7A992E.jpg (1622x1242, 344K)

kek

This show is just showing the potential things that can happen with advanced technology sometimes there's some sort of message sometimes just a story to tell.

lost it user

Attached: 1510879421419.jpg (1280x1280, 560K)

poignant

jej

China will take over Africa.

source

We fly high, no lie, you know this

Attached: 0e3.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

Attached: 1476796796906.jpg (250x240, 15K)

>bros before hoes
Sounds like some gay shit to me

Attached: apimpnamedslickback.png (602x768, 284K)

nigga on the left legit looks like arminass

Haha no one would really do this right haha

Attached: F687AFAD-7B0A-4C72-8751-D83E7A0F8123.png (960x1080, 1.16M)

BROJOB BROJOB CHOO CHOO

so you like motorcycles or just bikes?

So was he an autogynophile caught up in the moment or did he really love him?

Attached: ya'll niggas are gay.gif (500x535, 281K)

I mean looking at how VR chat currently is this is probably the most realistic episode

Why didnt they ever change characters?

fuck, the actor is so lucky

Because female orgasm is better than the male one